New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Fort Aegis Thanksmas

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Kids These Days

"Please," the kitsune rolls her eyes - although her body language makes it very clear it's all in good jest. "It doesn't mean that I'm not like, perfectly capable of kicking your ass just because I'm not your mom." She grins. "Besides, I don't hear you suggesting any better ideas."
    [Kids These Days]

"Oh we both know you don't stand a chance. Maybe I'm sparing you." Eliseo grins teasingly. "But if you want to get pelted..."

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kids These Days

"You might be surprised, I think my aim has gotten better." Anastasia gives her boyfriend a mischievous little smile as she steps away and starts to look for some manner of cover to head towards, insistent on not letting him have the last word.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kids These Days]

As Ana starts to move away, Eliseo stoops over, scoops up some snow, and lets loose a snowball right at the center of her back. If she looks back at him, she'll see his wicked grin moments before dashed to take cover himself.

4. - Top - End - #364

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria looks over towards the throne.

Yeah, I need to head over there soon.

I always try and be Santa at least for a little bit, I do love the look in someone’s eyes when I give them the thing they want most out of that bag.

Everyone deserves something nice on Thanksmas, you know.

Speaking of which…..

Felandria pulls a small box from a pocket and sets it down next to Mr. C

Merry Thanksmas, Mr. C

I’ll see you around soon, let Reginald know if you need a lift anywhere else.

Fel smiles at Mr C before heading off towards the Thanksmas throne.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, dear, I’m sure I have something in here that can help.

Fel reaches into the magic bag and pulls out what appears to be a small hand mirror.

This should allow you to check in on all your friends and family and see if they are in any danger.

Just think hard about the person you wanna see and the mirror will show them to you, so you can see how they’re doing.

"Merry Thanksmas to you too." he says as she leaves, looking really sad all with the black clouds you se in mangas.
    "God damn I forgot to buy anything for her. Should have known she got something."

He pokes the box a few times, since he read to much fantasy stories with Mimics the last weeks. When he is sure it's non he opens it up to look inside.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #365

Kids These Days

There's a brief stutter in her stride when Eliseo hits Anastasia dead-on in the center of mass. She looks back over her shoulder and giving him a look of simply "wow, really?", then straightens up and makes a beeline for a large rock off to the side of the path. Kneeling down in the snow, she starts to pack multiple snowballs, concealing herself well - but Ana's still not entirely used to accounting for two tails, and depending on his angle, Eliseo may be able to just barely hit the curve of one.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

"Merry Thanksmas to you too." he says as she leaves, looking really sad all with the black clouds you se in mangas.
    "God damn I forgot to buy anything for her. Should have known she got something."

He pokes the box a few times, since he read to much fantasy stories with Mimics the last weeks. When he is sure it's non he opens it up to look inside.
    Inside, Mr. C will find what seems to be a black cube almost the size of the box, it if Mr. C pushes the red button, the cube will shift around and form a small helicopter built for Mr. C to fly around in.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground

Sous Chef

Sam really isn’t sure how he got into this situation.
    ”Pink some days and red on others, no clue, and the beach ain’t really my thing most of the time. Ain’t got the bod for it, y’know? And I only ever got the basics on how to swim.” and that was at Eastside. The Gardens had too many fancy pools not to learn, even if it made him feel a little insecure.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2022-01-17 at 12:39 AM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

8. - Top - End - #368

[Sous Chef]

Rose, on the other hand, knows exactly how he got into this situation. If he ever asks her who he has to thank for this, she'll point him straight to Krayger.

"Really?" Rose smiles. "I would have pegged you as more of a vermilion, maybe a crimson." She holds up her hands to frame him between her fingers. "It certainly fits you. Very nicely compliments your, um... blue." She drops her hands and gives a little sigh. "...Yeah, okay, I really have no idea what I'm doing here." She says bluntly, dropping the flirty facade. "I'm used to dealing with different people. I don't think I've ever, ah, messed around with a chef before." Because that's definitely the thing foremost on her mind right now.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

9. - Top - End - #369

[Table]

The slimegirl nods
    She gives a thumbs-up.
    Okay! She understands.

It makes her a little curious, though.
    She holds her hands together, like he was talking about, and starts to rub them together...
    . . .
    But, alas, she's made of slime. Instead of noticeably warming up from friction, her hands just merge together and jiggle.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

Sous Chef

Sam gently reaches up to scratch his deep-crimson mane.
    "Uh, I mean maybe?"
    He seems entirely confused as to what exactly Rose's angle is.
    "I mean if you want something all you gotta ask."

11. - Top - End - #371

[Sous Chef]

Rose smiles. "Okay, yeah, this'll probably go better if I'm a little more forthright about my intentions." She pulls up a chair and proceeds to mount it backwards, such that her chin is resting on top of the back. "It's really not much more complicated than what I said, though. New agency, new coworkers. I'm hoping to get to know everyone. You're sort of the next name on the list." She rests her chin on her fist and shakes her head, a bemused smile on her face. "But that's sort of the trouble with talking to strangers, isn't it? You don't know what you don't know." She shrugs and smiles. "If this is a bad time, we could postpone it until a later date... say, tomorrow night, over some bowls of french onion soup? My treat."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

Kids These Days

There's a brief stutter in her stride when Eliseo hits Anastasia dead-on in the center of mass. She looks back over her shoulder and giving him a look of simply "wow, really?", then straightens up and makes a beeline for a large rock off to the side of the path. Kneeling down in the snow, she starts to pack multiple snowballs, concealing herself well - but Ana's still not entirely used to accounting for two tails, and depending on his angle, Eliseo may be able to just barely hit the curve of one.
    [Kids These Days]

Eliseo laughs as he dashes behind a bench for some light cover. He doesn't duck down, though, and nor does he start to build up snowballs. No, he'll stay agile. Instead he scoops up his second snowball and lets it loose at Ana's tail. His aim is rather good. "You've gotta keep your head up!" Eliseo advises with more laughter.

13. - Top - End - #373

Kids These Days

Anastasia startles just a bit as Eliseo's snowball goes zooming past her cover, tracing a groove through her fur if not quite hitting the core of the tail itself. She pulls her tail closer and peeks around the corner, waiting for the moment he goes for another handful of snow. The instant he goes back up, Ana springs out from cover and sends one flying straight for his head! "Looks like you've gotta keep yours down!"

Ana follows her opponent's lead and keeps moving, scooping up the other snowballs she'd made and shaking both tails to shed any snow and fluff them back out. She moves retreats backwards and strafes back in Nadia's general direction, trying to reach the light cover of a thin birch tree. If she sees Eliseo wind back for another throw, she'll aim another snowball right at him in retaliation. The odds aren't in her favor here - it's a very difficult shot, even if the kitsune's surprisingly adept at aiming her throws.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2022-01-21 at 12:08 AM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #374

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Table]

The slimegirl nods
    She gives a thumbs-up.
    Okay! She understands.

It makes her a little curious, though.
    She holds her hands together, like he was talking about, and starts to rub them together...
    . . .
    But, alas, she's made of slime. Instead of noticeably warming up from friction, her hands just merge together and jiggle.
    [Table]

Unexpected, the man thinks, but then again she is a slime and they don't nessesary follow the same rules as humans and other people.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you can't do that. I guess thats why your kind is common in warm areas." he replies. He is a bit out of subjects right now.
    "I wodner. Since you aren't able to speak, is there a way for you to evolve or do you know someone who could help you with talking? Maybe a mage or so?"

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Inside, Mr. C will find what seems to be a black cube almost the size of the box, it if Mr. C pushes the red button, the cube will shift around and form a small helicopter built for Mr. C to fly around in.
    Mr C is an adventurer, just like Indiana Jones. Which means a big red button is not a point of concern and more a new adventure. So he pushes the button, especially since he can be sure it is no deathtrap-
    While the Helicopter appears Mr.C suddendly gets those aviator goggles and a scarf which flies in the wind that wasn't there befor.
    He climbs into the helicopter and flies off... a rather dangerouse flight as the little stuff animal only got book knowledge about this. So a rather dangerouse flying stuff animal is in the air.

15. - Top - End - #375

[Table]

The slimegirl pulls her hands apart with a 'plop' sound.

She strokes her chin, to show that she's thinking and it's an important thing to consider.
    She then shakes her head.
    'no'.
    Then, she goes back to visibly thinking by stroking her chin. Maybe a mage?
    She points at herself - 'I' - then at her head - 'think' - she then wags her finger - 'but not' - she then purses her lips and moves up closer to the man. She mimes blowing air at him, but obviously no air comes out. If air came out, he'd be able to feel it.

She didn't really say anything new, but. . .well.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

16. - Top - End - #376

[Table]

The man backs up a bit. It looks like she wants to give him a kiss but that would make no sense. So a few moments pass befor he can count one and one together.
    "I don't think breathing is nessesary for talking. There are some creatures like Golems and such without lungs which can talk."

17. - Top - End - #377

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Table]

The man backs up a bit. It looks like she wants to give him a kiss but that would make no sense. So a few moments pass befor he can count one and one together.
    "I don't think breathing is nessesary for talking. There are some creatures like Golems and such without lungs which can talk."
    [Table]

Sadly, the slimegirl doesn't realize rhe reason he backed up. If she had realized that, she would pretend to kiss him in order to tease him. Instead, she just thinks he backed away because she got too close.

Instead, she gets a 'thinking' look on her face. She's not really sure what a golem is.

The slimegirl then gets a look on her face like she's asking a question. Then, even though she has no idea if this guy speaks sign language, she tries to use what little knowledge she has to spell out 'golem': pointing downwards, making an 'o' with her thumb and fingers, then an L with a thumb and finger, pointing two fingers upwards, and then three fingers downwards.
    Then, she traces out a questionmark with her pinkie finger, to emphasize that she's asking a question.

The slimegirl is only half-hopeful he can understand; most people she asks like this can't understand at all, and the rest end up trying to speak with sign language more with her and that leaves her completely lost.
    And, besides, asking what a golem is really isn't that important of a question.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2022-01-25 at 03:10 PM.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

Kids These Days

Anastasia startles just a bit as Eliseo's snowball goes zooming past her cover, tracing a groove through her fur if not quite hitting the core of the tail itself. She pulls her tail closer and peeks around the corner, waiting for the moment he goes for another handful of snow. The instant he goes back up, Ana springs out from cover and sends one flying straight for his head! "Looks like you've gotta keep yours down!"

Ana follows her opponent's lead and keeps moving, scooping up the other snowballs she'd made and shaking both tails to shed any snow and fluff them back out. She moves retreats backwards and strafes back in Nadia's general direction, trying to reach the light cover of a thin birch tree. If she sees Eliseo wind back for another throw, she'll aim another snowball right at him in retaliation. The odds aren't in her favor here - it's a very difficult shot, even if the kitsune's surprisingly adept at aiming her throws.
    [Kids These Days]

Eliseo straightens quickly to avoid the first snowball. "Too slow." He taunts, hurling another snowball to harry her. He pursues, scooping up another snowball as he moves. Another throw, prompting her response. He turns his body to dodge. "You gotta aim for center mass or you won't get anywhere." He stoops down to reload.

19. - Top - End - #379

Kids These Days

Anastasia manages to avoid the first snowball Eliseo throws her way and tries to duck under the second- but she's not quite fast enough, and it clips her shoulder with a light pff, scattering some snow into her ruddy hair. She brushes some of it away with a huff and reaches the tree, winding back and throwing her last snowball the moment Eliseo comes to a stop.

This time though, Anastasia sort of follows her boyfriend's advice - she aims for his waist, which is probably the right height to catch him in the torso or the top of his head while he's bending down to reach the snow. It's not quite the center of mass, but its close enough right?

Seeing Eliseo close in like this is making her a little nervous though. She looks between her left and her right, hesitating on which way to run before sprinting across to the left side of their impromptu battlefield. It's a risky choice, with no cover on her route, but she does have a trick up her sleeve. The first time Eliseo throws a snowball at her, Anastasia turns into a fox and keeps running until she's behind a bench.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #380

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Table]

Sadly, the slimegirl doesn't realize rhe reason he backed up. If she had realized that, she would pretend to kiss him in order to tease him. Instead, she just thinks he backed away because she got too close.

Instead, she gets a 'thinking' look on her face. She's not really sure what a golem is.

The slimegirl then gets a look on her face like she's asking a question. Then, even though she has no idea if this guy speaks sign language, she tries to use what little knowledge she has to spell out 'golem': pointing downwards, making an 'o' with her thumb and fingers, then an L with a thumb and finger, pointing two fingers upwards, and then three fingers downwards.
    Then, she traces out a questionmark with her pinkie finger, to emphasize that she's asking a question.

The slimegirl is only half-hopeful he can understand; most people she asks like this can't understand at all, and the rest end up trying to speak with sign language more with her and that leaves her completely lost.
    And, besides, asking what a golem is really isn't that important of a question.
    [Table]

Lucky for her this man is tained in sign language, even the one more complex where you make words and all that. You won't belive how usefull those tools can be if you have to secretly talk to soemone without having a walki talky or magic at your service.

"Well a golem is mostly an animated object in the shape ofa person. In most case they are made of solid objects like stone, iron and so on. There are a lot of versions, but all of them have in common that they have no organs like lungs. Depending on the creator they are able to speak. It's mostly magic so I can't give you more details how it works. I did hear of a mage who runs a surgery. Rumors say he can give you wings, make you catliek and such stuff. They also say he is dangerouse and a business man on top. So don't think he will do it for nothing."

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ghost in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmai View Post
    [Spraypaint and Blackfire]

"Oh really?" Maybe windsurfing was something that could end up being pretty fun. "I don't got any of the stuff needed for windsurfing though." She decided not to comment on the whole just eating stuff out of rockpools thing. Atsede wasn't really the seafood-loving type anyways. "Uh right then..." Was all she could say about Raine's lava baths. She had thought that might've been a joke but apparently not. Nope, she actually bathes in lava. "...I guess that makes sense..."

"I dunno, I don't like... follow politics. Wouldn't know whose place to tag. So I usually just look for a nice big plain wall with nobody around when I'm doing my thing. I'm not doing it to be appreciated anyways." Exactly the opposite, in fact. As much as she did enjoy the art, she wasn't vandalizing to make some profound statement. It was more of a big "[fork] you" to vent her general frustrations about her life. Raine's next words would spark a bit more of that bitter rebelliousness in Atsede's voice. "Hey, I already do want I wanna regardless of what my parents think! I don't listen to em! It's just... ugh, you won't understand." Atsede didn't really want to talk about her home life anyways. She'd much rather just relish her freedom away from it when she could. "And don't call me featherbrain!" She added with a huff.

She sat down in the armchair, digging into some food to help calm her indignation a little, before continuing to reply. She had no idea about any elemental kickboxing clubs, but as for music... I would like to pick up the electric guitar, actually." Just that she had no money for it. Nor a space to play it, as she almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to at home. "I haven't heard of such a band myself, but I mean, all sorts of weird stuff happens here, wouldn't be surprised. I do listen to other metal bands though! And a decent chunk of rock too." And some emo stuff but we don't talk about that. She chuckled, trying to picture Raine dressed up like a cowboy strumming a guitar. "Definitely not country. I could imagine you yodeling though," she joked. "I imagine you have a similar music taste to mine?" Though maybe more intense. Or quite possibly there was some weird genre of music made by dragons or something she had never heard of. Even after a year in the Nexus she hadn't gotten to go out and learn all there was to discover nearly as much as she'd have liked to.
    [Spraypaint and Blackfire]

"You know if you ever wanna try, I'd spot ya' a potion of lavadrinking and you could quaff it. I know some goblin types like it to help with acne or something." The warrior listens intently as Atsede gives her bitter blast of words. For a moment there is a flash of anger, but then the anger gives way to confusion. The whole instant seems to give Raine a significant amount of trouble to process, the warrior clearly taking several steps back and having to reexamine the words and reaction. "Yeah, you might be right, honestly. I've never been much good at doin' anything that doesn't put somebody in a hospital, and regardless of how you feel about your folks, you probably don't need to be doin' that to them." Raine rubs claws over her chin, leaving some streaks of feast grease. "But if it's that bad for you, maybe you need somethin' better then just sneaking out for a break..." The dragon hybrid laughs softly, a puff of black flame reducing the grease to nothing in an instant.

"Guitar, huh? Yeah I could see you shred some. And yeah, I'd imagine that I fit what you'd think as far as music. I got a couple basses, most of which I should get rid of, but I'm mainly vocal and synth. Something about my range lends itself to folk metal and industrial punk really well, which I like." Raine gives a wink and then mimes holding a mic. "Follow me, follow me, as I trip the darkness, one more timeee~" The half elf's voice is horribly melodic, and as the bright flash of sharp teeth shine in the firelight, the small singing seems to carry the power of a heavy industrial band even without instruments behind it. "Follow me, follow me, I awake from madness, just in timeeee~" Raine makes a show of the end of the small verse, a gauntleted hand beckoning as heatless black flame spills from her mouth in a sheet over the hand.

Which is followed immediately by raine's face cracking, and the blackfire beast leaning back into a hearty laugh. "I should probably sell some'a that stuff though. I only really need one bass to pluck around and mess, the synth stuff is all computer, and I'd probably need to get better at singing too, ya' know? Plus I hear band members fight a whole lot, and I wouldn't wanna hurt someone bein' an idiot, heh." Raine looks over and shrugs. "So I dunno, if you wanted to come over and jam or whatever, I could trade one of the bases over for a guitar and let you use it. At least one of them is an old bard weapon I got along the way anyways, and I should really get rid of before that bard comes back and haunts me for keeping his instrument baby from being played." Raine chortles softly, taking some more bites of food. "But yodeling? Nah, I'd go for some of that throat singing though. Next thing I'm gonna hear is that you feel like I should go sing in a temple choir. Trust me, not a good idea, hehe."

22. - Top - End - #382

[Table]

Now that the slimegirl is aware that he speaks sign language, she starts thinking about more complicated questions she can ask him. (Even though he speaks it way better than she does.)

Golems seem cool, she wants to meet one now. She's not really sure how surgery would be able to help her, because she doesn't really need wings or cat stuff.

As the party goes on, she asks him more and more questions; eventually, though, she feels like the party has dragged on for a while. Not very many people around anymore.
    So, she waves 'goodbye' to the man and thanks him, and leaves.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground

Kids These Days

Anastasia manages to avoid the first snowball Eliseo throws her way and tries to duck under the second- but she's not quite fast enough, and it clips her shoulder with a light pff, scattering some snow into her ruddy hair. She brushes some of it away with a huff and reaches the tree, winding back and throwing her last snowball the moment Eliseo comes to a stop.

This time though, Anastasia sort of follows her boyfriend's advice - she aims for his waist, which is probably the right height to catch him in the torso or the top of his head while he's bending down to reach the snow. It's not quite the center of mass, but its close enough right?

Seeing Eliseo close in like this is making her a little nervous though. She looks between her left and her right, hesitating on which way to run before sprinting across to the left side of their impromptu battlefield. It's a risky choice, with no cover on her route, but she does have a trick up her sleeve. The first time Eliseo throws a snowball at her, Anastasia turns into a fox and keeps running until she's behind a bench.
    [Kids These Days]

Eliseo does a quick little hop backwards and the snowball just skims his jacket. He laughs. Getting close.

He continues to harry her, whipping another shot that goes wide behind her. It's trajectory takes it unwittingly in Nadia and the baby's direction, though it seems to lose all momentum strangely quickly and falls well short.

Ana avoids his next throw with her transformation and the boy shouts. "Hey! Pretty sure that's cheating!" He accuses.

24. - Top - End - #384

Kids These Days

"I-it's not cheating when you're that good at this!" Anastasia shouts out in reply as she pops out of her fox form behind the bench's partial cover. Truth be told, she was a little surprised by it herself. The shift had been kind of an instinctual reaction rather than something she'd planned to do there, taking a brief moment to get back her bearings when she arrived behind the bench.

Scraping up some snow, Anastasia leans over and hurls another snowball for Eliseo's chest this time, hoping to keep him back while she gets ready to move by packing together another one.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    [Sous Chef]

Rose smiles. "Okay, yeah, this'll probably go better if I'm a little more forthright about my intentions." She pulls up a chair and proceeds to mount it backwards, such that her chin is resting on top of the back. "It's really not much more complicated than what I said, though. New agency, new coworkers. I'm hoping to get to know everyone. You're sort of the next name on the list." She rests her chin on her fist and shakes her head, a bemused smile on her face. "But that's sort of the trouble with talking to strangers, isn't it? You don't know what you don't know." She shrugs and smiles. "If this is a bad time, we could postpone it until a later date... say, tomorrow night, over some bowls of french onion soup? My treat."
    Sous Chef

Sam looks still kind of confused but isn't going to say no to food he doesn't have to cook.
    "Uh. Yeah, sure. Stop by my office."
    That's a joke. His office is the cafeteria.

26. - Top - End - #386

[Sous Chef]

"Fantastic!" Rose grins and gives Sam a little boop on the end of his snout. "I'm looking forward to it." She dismounts the chair and turns to go, giving him a flirty little wave as she walks away, sauntering in such a way as to draw attention to her hips. "Until then, mister Bacon."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kids These Days]

"That just means you should accept defeat." Eliseo laughs. She's probably seen him play dodgeball at school, and he's pretty good at that too. He throws a snowball at roughly the same time she does as she pops out. His turns his body so it scrapes past him once again. His own throw is unlikely to hit as Ana tucks herself behind cover again, yet somehow it still does despite her speed. Did she misjudge?

Nadia smiles quietly to herself as she watches.

28. - Top - End - #388

Kids These Days

"What, give up against you? I've gotta at least - Agh! Anastasia doesn't get a chance to finish her witty retort as she ducks down, only for Eliseo's tricksy throw to nail her straight between the eyes! There's enough going on between its impact and the surprise of it all to send the kitsune falling backwards into the snow with a light thump. She props herself up on one arm, shaking her head and wiping the snow from her eyes.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kids These Days]

"Oooh..." Eliseo stifles his following laughter. He didn't think he was gonna get her there. He stoops to grab more ammo as he closes in on her position. Just in case she's still got fight in her after that decisive blow. "Dang, you okay?"

30. - Top - End - #390

Kids These Days

"Ugh... I think so?" Anastasia rubs the back of her head, seeming just a little dazed as she turns to look over at Eliseo. She doesn't act like she's still in the fight - actually, did she knock her head when she went down? Eliseo didn't get a very good look when she hit the ground.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show