In the new year, we're going to be starting a new campaign. I've got most of the character nailed down, but I'm a little unfamiliar with the Cleric list (usually play arcane types) - so I'd like some help with spell options. I won't be able to pick the cleric spells for a little bit, so no rush - I just like to plan ahead so leveling doesn't take up valuable game time.

Here's the full skinny:

We're going with an odd little group theme this go-round - we're a small pack of Venerable Dragonwrought Kobolds, sent from the higher-ups in Io'Lokar to Xen'drik. Since we're as old as we are, and haven't really been challenged enough to progress, we're being sent on a sort of "away mission". We're starting at level 1, and our "patron" is packing our gear for us... read "the DM is going to kit us out slightly above normal Level 1 gear, but with some fun surprises of good and evil".

We've got two melee types, one is going to take just enough standard cleric to self-buff. We've got a campaign-themed Dred Necromancer. And then there's me. The build plan is to go for Artificer 3/Arcane Disciple* 3/Gestalt Theurge** 14 by the time we're done.

*Arcane Disciple is a variant Cleric from Dragon 331 - the fact that it shares a name with a feat makes searching for stuff... special
** Homebrew, from here - just not enough posts for links yet. thread - 427306-Prestige-Class-Gestalt-Theurge

To really add in a wrinkle, this is a more complex character than I've played in a while, so I'm going to convert the AD to a spontaneous casting cleric as I just don't have the mental bandwidth to pick and choose each adventuring day. Because the two don't mesh as seamlessly as a standard cleric, I worked with the GM and we figured out that I'd have the Spontaneous Cleric spells known + Magic Domain spells + the spells added via the "Arcane to Divine" class feature (at each AD level, add one arcane spell to spells known, at least one level lower than highest - now cast as a divine spell).

Skill wise, I'm putting a lot of points in search/disable device/etc. for the trap finding and related. I'm putting a little into a couple crafts, and I'm going to focus a lot of our downtime on item creation. As a matter of fact, I'm looking at taking mostly item creation feats (main reason for AD instead of Cleric is the bonus Item Creation/Metamagic feats).

What are some good, reliable spells that will have good utility out of combat (where I plan on shining more) but leave me more options than "I shoot my crossbow" until I can make/acquire some wands? I'm fine with buff/battlefield control, though it would be nice to have a good offensive spell or two on hand.

All 1st party 3.5 books are good, Dragon Mag is mostly acceptable, 3.0 material subject to GM approval, and Homebrew maybe if the GM likes the idea.

I can edit and detail out more if it would help (or if someone's just that curious). :)