A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default LETS! GO! TO! PRISON! Jojo Part 6 Begins Dec 1st!

Hey so a heads up! Jojo Part 6, Stone Ocean, begins this December first!

Warner Brothers has released the intro, which I share with all of you.

I hope y'all are ready for the good good crime girls. Cause I don't think some of you really are.

Back to normal Zodi avatars for awhile.
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: LETS! GO! TO! PRISON! Jojo Part 6 Begins Dec 1st!

The Mod on the Silver Mountain: Moved per request.
    Spoiler: Avatar by always-awesome Cuthalion
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show
    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Cool, but I haven't finished part 5 yet. should I binge part 5 to catch up?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Cool, but I haven't finished part 5 yet. should I binge part 5 to catch up?
    Yes because Part 5 is also good, but you don't need to know jack **** about Part 5 to understand Part 6.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I'm glad the CGI intros are back. I like the song, though I'm not getting the unique sound that makes other JoJo intros stand out compared to most anime themes. It's similar to how I felt about Chase and Fighting Gold, so I guess there's quite a few of them already.

I'm fully on board with the theme that was released back when Stone Ocean was announced, though. I assume that would be Jolyne's theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    I'm glad the CGI intros are back. I like the song, though I'm not getting the unique sound that makes other JoJo intros stand out compared to most anime themes. It's similar to how I felt about Chase and Fighting Gold, so I guess there's quite a few of them already.

I'm fully on board with the theme that was released back when Stone Ocean was announced, though. I assume that would be Jolyne's theme?
    Yeah that's 100% going to be Jolyne's theme.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Thank god, this is my second least favorite JoJo Arc but Jolyne is at last fund it's existence means I am one step closer to Steel Ball Run getting animated. At the rate they are going it looks like JoJolion will be done just in time for them to animate it at well.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    Thank god, this is my second least favorite JoJo Arc but Jolyne is at last fund it's existence means I am one step closer to Steel Ball Run getting animated. At the rate they are going it looks like JoJolion will be done just in time for them to animate it at well.
    See you in about three to four years, then.

Also, wasn't JoJolion already finished?
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    See you in about three to four years, then.

Also, wasn't JoJolion already finished?
    Not sure, I have been waiting for it to be finished before I read through it again. Haven't thought about it for a year or so but I remember hearing it was very close to done. Yea apparently it finished out in august this year.
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

10. - Top - End - #10

Would they even do Steel Ball Run or JoJolion? I mean... The whole gimmick with those two is that they're a complete continuity reboot. A DC-style reboot at that SBR is a reimagined part one and JoJolian is a composite reimagining of Part's 2 and 4.

Pat 1-6 are essentially one continuous narrative, the dark intertwined history of the Joestar Family and Dio Brando whose actions continue to haunt them well after his death. Part 7 and 8 are comparatively self-contained.

I mean, they probably will do them becuase it' a license to print money but it would make sense if they stopped at part 6 and waited a bit or let someone else take the reigns for them too.

But what do I know, I'm the guy who thinks that Ripple is a cooler power than Stands.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Would they even do Steel Ball Run or JoJolion? I mean... The whole gimmick with those two is that they're a complete continuity reboot. A DC-style reboot at that SBR is a reimagined part one and JoJolian is a composite reimagining of Part's 2 and 4.

Pat 1-6 are essentially one continuous narrative, the dark intertwined history of the Joestar Family and Dio Brando whose actions continue to haunt them well after his death. Part 7 and 8 are comparatively self-contained.

I mean, they probably will do them becuase it' a license to print money but it would make sense if they stopped at part 6 and waited a bit or let someone else take the reigns for them too.

But what do I know, I'm the guy who thinks that Ripple is a cooler power than Stands.
    They've said they intend to do all the parts if possible, so they'll be doing 7 and 8, yeah. Every time a new season comes out someone says "well are they going to do *insert future series here*" and I keep on telling people, they've said they're going to do all of them, so yes! I've had people doubting 4 5 and 6 would be done!

Also I'd imagine you'd be hype for Steel Ball Run given it reintroduces a Ripple equivalent to fight against Stands (and with Stands).

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

First of spoilers,
    Spoiler
    Show
    second of all, the plot of the new timeline is far far different from the original to the point where your claim makes me wonder if you even read Steel Ball Run or literally any JoJolion
    and third do you honestly think there is a chance in hell that people with a profit motive do not animate the most universally praised and beloved arc of the entire franchise that many consider Araki's magnum opus? This is as odd a question as when people thought they were going to skip Stone Ocean.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

I did kinda like ripple as well.
    If nothing else then in part because it seemed more like an "earned" power.

Also i kinda lost track of the newer seasons.
    Is this main character also related to the J family line?

Oh also, spoiler question for one of the middle seasons
    Spoiler
    Show

Last i read this there were an invisible baby. What happend with that plot.
    Did it turn into anything significant?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Jolyne Kujo is Jotaro's daughter.

Achtung Baby sadly does not ever come back ever even though enough time passes that she could be a character that shows up. She exists purely for the Part 4 episode she's in and for fanfic writers to just... go wild with the potential of "adopted jostar with the power to be invisible."
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2021-11-30 at 10:00 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    They've said they intend to do all the parts if possible, so they'll be doing 7 and 8, yeah. Every time a new season comes out someone says "well are they going to do *insert future series here*" and I keep on telling people, they've said they're going to do all of them, so yes! I've had people doubting 4 5 and 6 would be done!

Also I'd imagine you'd be hype for Steel Ball Run given it reintroduces a Ripple equivalent to fight against Stands (and with Stands).
    Eh, to be honest, I don't think Spin is a comparable power for Ripple.

Also, SBR is probably gonna be absolute hell to discuss on this forum considering the nature of the Maguffins of that arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    First of spoilers,
    Spoiler
    Show
    second of all, the plot of the new timeline is far far different from the original to the point where your claim makes me wonder if you even read Steel Ball Run or literally any JoJolion
    and third do you honestly think there is a chance in hell that people with a profit motive do not animate the most universally praised and beloved arc of the entire franchise that many consider Araki's magnum opus? This is as odd a question as when people thought they were going to skip Stone Ocean.
    1: I don't think mentioning that something is a continuity reboot or a reimagining counts as a spoiler.

2: STB follows an alternate version of Jonathon and Zeppilini while an alternate version of Dio is a major antagonist. JoJolion follows an alternat e take of Josuke, but also features beings who could be analogous to the pillar men.

Yes, the narratives are quite dfferant, but the beats are there.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Ripple was cool, I feel like there was still space to explore ripple based powers when the story swapped off and never looked back, but Spin is also awesome. If nothing else I feel like Araki should consider a big swap around for powers again because Stands are starting to feel tapped out.

Yea this season follows Jotaro's daughter.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    No, the invisible baby sadly never followed up on the possibility she might become a new JoJo.

Eh, to be honest, I don't think Spin is a comparable power for Ripple.

Also, SBR is probably gonna be absolute hell to discuss on this forum considering the nature of the Maguffins of that arc.

1: I don't think mentioning that something is a continuity reboot or a reimagining counts as a spoiler.

2: STB follows an alternate version of Jonathon and Zeppilini while an alternate version of Dio is a major antagonist. JoJolion follows an alternat e take of Josuke, but also features beings who could be analogous to the pillar men.

Yes, the narratives are quite dfferant, but the beats are there.

Considering this thread is about Stone Ocean.
    Spoiler
    Show
    the plot of which eventually get's very involved in a villain attempted to reboot all of time and space
    and also those stories you are talking about all take place AFTER the one this thread is about you should just spoil it, label it, and be safe about it for the anime only crowd.
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2021-11-30 at 10:05 AM.

17. - Top - End - #17

Party 7 and 8 stuff
    Spoiler: Party 7 and 8 stuff
    Show
    We'll talk about the Saint corpse pieces when we get there, and will likely be referring to them as the Saint for the duration.

This is a minor thing we've seen from the trailer and OP, but I'm glad they decided for a darker skin tone for Hermes. She's always had that coding to her, and she kicks ass so it's cool to see. Also I realized as I saw her in like, animation, that she's one of my most looked forward to parts of the anime. So what're you are anticipating?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Alright thanks for the info.

Else yeah. I liked the first season of stands. Back when it was tarot based.
    But i confess that eventually i think the powers began to grow increasingly more silly.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Raziere Catches up with Part 5
    Show

I remember stopping at episode 4, but I'm starting over from the beginning because its just been that long since I tried.

and already we see how complex a figure that Giorno is: he notices that a guy pickpockets a girl he ran into and pickpockets it back and gives it to the girl, but takes some money from her with his stand then gets ice cream but gvies some to a child. so he takes cuts for himself but shares with others and doesn't steal a whole wallet. its a complex interplay just for an opening scene.

so Giorno's stand creates living beings out of objects and when you hurt them, you hurt yourself. got it.

why do fictional mobsters have people who go around trying to extort people but not tell everyone they're apart of the mafia, then get insulted when these guys taken out? This seems counterproductive.

Giorno; "I will become....the Gang Star"
    Bucciarati: "what even is a Gang Star dude, you just made that up to sound cooler because your in the mafia."

"So I turned your gun into a banana"- probably one of the more bizarre ways to go, yes.

there is so much jerkish sleight of hand going on in this part just casually.

the hid a boat with another boat. that is smart. one of slow horror stands. I get it, Jojo is half battle anime, half horror show.

so we have....fallen cop, runaway airplane kid, berserker genius, and zipper sasuke.

protecting the bosses daughter and few.....disturbing stands later, we're getting the third and final mission.

okay, finally King Crimson! so....the stands ability....is to skip ten seconds of time and erase it so that everyone is confused as to what even happened? I think? If anyone knows how King Crimson works pelase clarify if I don't get it by the time this is done.

-One Ace attorney Stream Intermission Later-
    Spoiler: Raziere Catches up with Part 5 Part 2
    Show

........the range of King Crimson is limitless. when the stand skips forward ten seconds of time, it means everyone in the universe. There is someone on the other side of the planet questioning why they feel like time skipped forward ten seconds twice. thats terrifying.

....so basically king Crimson has ten free seconds where everyone acts normally but is completely unaware of its presence and an additional few seconds of "what was I doing again!?" to do whatever it wants.

Jojo: the show where you watch someone try to kill people with a small magical shark that can teleport between liquids but can't move outside them.

this part is REALLY bloody, like all over the place, I don't recall any of the other ones having this much. and keep losing hands constantly! like I'm pretty sure Girono and Bucciaratti regard their arms as replaceable at this point.

now its time for one of those stands I've heard about that ISN'T one of the time-manipulating superhax ones: Notorious BIG. and.....wow. this Stand almost seems like a hard counter to all speedsters in fiction. unkillable and the faster you move, the faster it gets and eats you to grow bigger and its this meat-mass that just morphs and reshapes itself however it wants, and little bits of it can just reattach and regrow and somehow pursue things like planes through the air. this thing would eat the Justice League for breakfast, or at least give them a lot of trouble. it certainly lives up to its reputation as an incredibly powerful stand.

Doppio.....seems like an interestingly bizarre piece of work....so he's the boss...but not the boss.

also Bucciaratti slowly being developed as somehow having become a zombie after facing King Crimson is suspenseful to watch. I have no idea what is really going on here. apparently its something Giorno did, but this makes no sense. it doesn't work that way for anyone else....?

also I've noticed that Thankful Death and Green Tea seem to be similar Stand archetype, having a widespread area of effect they cast on people but with conditions attached that allow you to survive them longer like temperature or height. similarly Pesci and Secco seem to be in the same henchmen archetype who outlive their masters yet carry on their goals and values despite how unequal and screwed up the relationship is.

*Secco grabs Doppio to hold him hostage in front of Brucciaratti, neither of them realizing he is the boss they want to kill* Oh......oh....the IRONY. the Sheer, dramatic IRONY! Mmm, thats delicious. that will make this exchange go so hilariously horribly. no one is going to win from this. NO ONE.

Wait, Bruciaratti, you've seen the sculpture. Doppio looks like the sculpture. and didn't realize. WOW. Doppio just played you both for fools.

honestly, Narancia you death flagged yourself hard by talking about how you'll see Fugo again and preemptively declaring it over, this is all on you. like I knew as soon as you had that happy moment, that you were already dead.

Gold experience Requiem is trippy, but.....what is actually going on here? okay infinite dying.

okay but why are we suddenly back in time now?

okay, apparently a rock wanted to prevent the suffering but I don't care, particularly about fate or prophecies. so.....don't know why that is there.

and the ending is: half of them are dead, and Giorno, Mista and Trish. Fugo is alive, but irrelevant.

though honestly, I'm lukewarm on this part. I just didn't care much for most of the characters except for Trish, who is basically someone who didn't deserve to be caught up in all this. Diavolo didn't feel like as much of a threat as Dio or.....Killer Queen guy. most of the problems of the final fight came from dealing with Chariot Requiem, and when it got to Diavolo and Giorno it didn't really fee like a fight, it was just....Gold Experience Requiem hitting him once and suddenly infinite death loop. disappointing. like this part has all the usual Jojo goodness of people having to figure out and defeat stands with these odd abilities and rules but I just didn't care all that much for the characters involved.

20. - Top - End - #20

As per King Crimson: It Just Works. Don't think about it. If you must; he basically erases the cause but keeps the effect. Everyone has ten seconds of lost time except for him. It's not that hard to understand but it's been a meme in the Jojo community for eternity that It Just Works.

Part 5 is... not as good as it could be in a lot of ways, but it tries! It does try!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Part 5 has consistently been what I describe as my least favorite JoJo but I liked it a lot more animated, I'm hoping Stone Ocean turns out the same for me.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

BardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Spoiler: Raziere Catches up with Part 5
    Show

I remember stopping at episode 4, but I'm starting over from the beginning because its just been that long since I tried.

and already we see how complex a figure that Giorno is: he notices that a guy pickpockets a girl he ran into and pickpockets it back and gives it to the girl, but takes some money from her with his stand then gets ice cream but gvies some to a child. so he takes cuts for himself but shares with others and doesn't steal a whole wallet. its a complex interplay just for an opening scene.

so Giorno's stand creates living beings out of objects and when you hurt them, you hurt yourself. got it.

why do fictional mobsters have people who go around trying to extort people but not tell everyone they're apart of the mafia, then get insulted when these guys taken out? This seems counterproductive.

Giorno; "I will become....the Gang Star"
    Bucciarati: "what even is a Gang Star dude, you just made that up to sound cooler because your in the mafia."

"So I turned your gun into a banana"- probably one of the more bizarre ways to go, yes.

there is so much jerkish sleight of hand going on in this part just casually.

the hid a boat with another boat. that is smart. one of slow horror stands. I get it, Jojo is half battle anime, half horror show.

so we have....fallen cop, runaway airplane kid, berserker genius, and zipper sasuke.

protecting the bosses daughter and few.....disturbing stands later, we're getting the third and final mission.

okay, finally King Crimson! so....the stands ability....is to skip ten seconds of time and erase it so that everyone is confused as to what even happened? I think? If anyone knows how King Crimson works pelase clarify if I don't get it by the time this is done.

-One Ace attorney Stream Intermission Later-
    Spoiler: Raziere Catches up with Part 5 Part 2
    Show

........the range of King Crimson is limitless. when the stand skips forward ten seconds of time, it means everyone in the universe. There is someone on the other side of the planet questioning why they feel like time skipped forward ten seconds twice. thats terrifying.

....so basically king Crimson has ten free seconds where everyone acts normally but is completely unaware of its presence and an additional few seconds of "what was I doing again!?" to do whatever it wants.

Jojo: the show where you watch someone try to kill people with a small magical shark that can teleport between liquids but can't move outside them.

this part is REALLY bloody, like all over the place, I don't recall any of the other ones having this much. and keep losing hands constantly! like I'm pretty sure Girono and Bucciaratti regard their arms as replaceable at this point.

now its time for one of those stands I've heard about that ISN'T one of the time-manipulating superhax ones: Notorious BIG. and.....wow. this Stand almost seems like a hard counter to all speedsters in fiction. unkillable and the faster you move, the faster it gets and eats you to grow bigger and its this meat-mass that just morphs and reshapes itself however it wants, and little bits of it can just reattach and regrow and somehow pursue things like planes through the air. this thing would eat the Justice League for breakfast, or at least give them a lot of trouble. it certainly lives up to its reputation as an incredibly powerful stand.

Doppio.....seems like an interestingly bizarre piece of work....so he's the boss...but not the boss.

also Bucciaratti slowly being developed as somehow having become a zombie after facing King Crimson is suspenseful to watch. I have no idea what is really going on here. apparently its something Giorno did, but this makes no sense. it doesn't work that way for anyone else....?

also I've noticed that Thankful Death and Green Tea seem to be similar Stand archetype, having a widespread area of effect they cast on people but with conditions attached that allow you to survive them longer like temperature or height. similarly Pesci and Secco seem to be in the same henchmen archetype who outlive their masters yet carry on their goals and values despite how unequal and screwed up the relationship is.

*Secco grabs Doppio to hold him hostage in front of Brucciaratti, neither of them realizing he is the boss they want to kill* Oh......oh....the IRONY. the Sheer, dramatic IRONY! Mmm, thats delicious. that will make this exchange go so hilariously horribly. no one is going to win from this. NO ONE.

Wait, Bruciaratti, you've seen the sculpture. Doppio looks like the sculpture. and didn't realize. WOW. Doppio just played you both for fools.

honestly, Narancia you death flagged yourself hard by talking about how you'll see Fugo again and preemptively declaring it over, this is all on you. like I knew as soon as you had that happy moment, that you were already dead.

Gold experience Requiem is trippy, but.....what is actually going on here? okay infinite dying.

okay but why are we suddenly back in time now?

okay, apparently a rock wanted to prevent the suffering but I don't care, particularly about fate or prophecies. so.....don't know why that is there.

and the ending is: half of them are dead, and Giorno, Mista and Trish. Fugo is alive, but irrelevant.

though honestly, I'm lukewarm on this part. I just didn't care much for most of the characters except for Trish, who is basically someone who didn't deserve to be caught up in all this. Diavolo didn't feel like as much of a threat as Dio or.....Killer Queen guy. most of the problems of the final fight came from dealing with Chariot Requiem, and when it got to Diavolo and Giorno it didn't really fee like a fight, it was just....Gold Experience Requiem hitting him once and suddenly infinite death loop. disappointing. like this part has all the usual Jojo goodness of people having to figure out and defeat stands with these odd abilities and rules but I just didn't care all that much for the characters involved.
    This does give me an excuse to share two ridiculously cool AMV's.

Gangsta's Paradise (pt5 spoilers)

Don't Stop Me Now (spoilers for all the parts so far)
    Last edited by Azuresun; 2021-12-04 at 09:28 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23

I've finished watching the first 12 episodes and have some thoughts.

Spoiler: A series of points regarding the girl what got string meat
    Show
    1: Forgot how weirdly sexual this part is right out the gate, and the occasional gross-out stuff that happens during it. It's arguably not as weird as any other Jojo series, but Araki making sure to tell us EVERY fact he learned about zero g environments and vacuums sure wasn't that necessary.

2: If you lose your focus for even a second some of these episodes are insanely complex and paced at lightning speed. I forgot that part 6 is the first Jojo to really just hit the ground running and never really stop.

3: Netflix's stupid decision to blast every single episode out at once absolutely makes discussion of a series less viable. Weekly formats may be agonizing because "gaaah I want more!" but it's just superior.

4: I'm not going to get into spoilers but the credit theme being Dreamer, over that shot of a beach, is the equivilent of Part 3's first season credits being Last Train Home. I feel like it is not correct to put this set of credits here, right out the gate... but at the same time there is something thematically beautiful about that, and I cannot deny it's not jamming into me like a knife every time it plays.

5: Some of the stuff they have removed is probably for the best even if it is funny to be like "Jolyne Kujo, one of the world's first homophobic homosexuals". It's just better to avoid that stuff outright I think, and I'm glad they did.

6: The dub is damn good. Jolyne and Ermes' voice actresses feel like they're really excited to be here. F.F.'s voice actress is outstandingly good at switching from "teehee I'm a goofy lady" and "you touched my water I'll rip your throat out and eat it". Pucci's intonation carries this... odd lilting quality befitting a creepy preacher. Weather Report is a little strained but then given his deal that's entirely reasonable. We haven't yet heard everyone's favorite gender changing misanthropic disney stan speak yet, but I imagine it'll be good too.

7: Unrelated to the actual anime at all so far but a question that I've just thought about. Do you think Annasui would like the MCU or would he just grumble about how Disney is supposed to be about cute cartoons?

8: As predicted, Stone Ocean's actual stand effect being depicted happening in real time as opposed to pictures is an equal yet opposite visceral reaction. Her stand is so ****ing unsettling and the "used so much string Foo Fighter's fist just went through her harmlessly" is such a ****ing creepy image.

24. - Top - End - #24

So.. This is probably the most appropriate thread for this question... A thing I like to do with settings that have creative/essoteric/freaking weird powers like this is ask what they'd waant if they hada power like that.

So... Everybody, what would your Stand Be if you could pick?

There are two I have that... Honestly which one, I like better changes from day today.

The simplest is Crazy Train... Which is just... It has no special power, it's just a train. High speed, can be used for transport or brute force combat... You know Alan Rails, the guy from Rick and Morty in the Vindicators episode whose whole thing is that he has Ghost Trains? Basically that.

I also have one I made up when I first started getting into JoJo... Around the time that Part 1 started airing on Toonami, actually. I've honestly put a lot of thought into this one.

Feed Me: Rather than taking the form of a separate entity, Feed Me takes the form of vines that wrap around the arms, legs, and torso of the Stand User in a way that is comfortable and does not restrict movement, similar to Hermit Purple but around the whole body. Feed Me behaves like the Stands introduced from part six onwards where rather than having a power that they use at your command, they instead grant power to you while active. In the case of Feed Me, the Stand User gains the ability to use basic applications of Ripple without training and just sort of... Passively gains the needed ability to regulate their breathing.

Becuase this power is granted by a Stand, it allows the user's Ripple techniques to affect Stands and the effects of Stands... Basically negating the reason why Ripple was abandoned in the series proper

If the user then goes on to practice the use of Ripple and related skills and begins mastering it they will find that they do so at an accelerated rate. Mastery of Ripple would cause Feed Me to Evolve somewhat, gaining the ability (Supper Time): From that point onward if the user managed to pin someone down or get them in an inexplicable grab, the vines from Feed Me cold pierce the victim's body and siphon out their life force and transfer it to the User Which would, in order, heal the Stand User's injuries, cure any sicknesses they might have, generally improve their physical condition, revert their aging to the point of their physical prime, and finally increase the raw power of their Ripple. (That's a priority ist, by the way: If they drain someone while badly hurt they're probably not gonna get any stronger from it becuase "power level boost" is at the very bottom of the priority list.)

An amoral or malevolent Stand User could theoretically use this power in conjunction with the fact that regular use of Ripple makes your lifeforce more potent and thus improves your health and extends your life while guaranteeing absurdly graceful aging to live forever by regularly draining the life from people.

If Feed Me's user were to be pierced by the Stand Arrow or otherwise exposed to the stand virus while already having Feed Me, it would gain the ability (Get It) which would allow the vines to be extended from the user similar to the combat applications of Hermit Purple. At its base level, this would allow it to be used as bludgeons, whips, and grappling tendrils while also serving as a focus for the user's Ripple abilities... But if they have achieved sufficient mastery of Ripple to unlock (Supper Time) they gain the ability to drain lifeforce at range by using the weaponized vines.

If Feed Me itself were pierced with the Arrow, becoming a Requiem Stand, it would change to become Mean Green Mother. Mean Green Mother would have all the powers of a fully developed Feed Me, but if the user consumed all of the Life Force from someone who possessed a supernatural ability, such as a vampire, a stand user or so on the user would be able to replicate this powers through the vines of Mean Green Mother, adapted through the use of a vine based medium.

However, the user doesn't automatically know how to use those abilities, they need to figure it out with trial and error and they do not necessarily have the physical ability to use those powers at their normal level—if the user of Mean Green Mother were to drain all of the Life Force from DIO, they would not immediately be able to stop time, nor fire blood lasers or freeze things. they'd have to train to replicate those abilities.

Yes I rather do like the score to Little Shop, why do you ask?

Spoiler: Spoilers for Part 6 beyond
    Show
    And well, I never did figure out what the Heaven Stand form of Feed Me would be like.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

I'm basic, I'd probably go The World or Star Platinum. Stopping Time is just too awesome to me. For some reason there are few stands I can truly remember what their abilities even are after I've watched them and most of them just aren't as cool.

and I simply can't grasp the logic behind Stands to be able to make my own. they have some of the most unusual powers in fiction and while that makes it interesting to watch, I'm not sure how to compare or figure out the underlying system for how one person gets something like Crazy Diamond or Star Platinum, and another gets something like that useless immobile tower stand that just traps you in it.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Yes I rather do like the score to Little Shop, why do you ask?

If you want a rationale, it isn't very hard to see, no no! Stoo and think it over pal.

The guy sure looks like plant food to me.

More on-topic, I reeaaaaally don't like Gwess.
    Avatar by Moss. Myself as a unicorn in a Megaman-esque setting.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.