New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Fallout Equestria: Blooms Of War. (IC 2)

We continue from-
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...ing(IC)/page50

Useful NPC List (Updated.)
    Spoiler: Full Fledged Echidnian Knights And... others.
    Show

Greeda 28/28 HP +8 to attack. Mutated to be Large (exausted for now)

GengarGreeda's little brother, and a Captain. More open minded then most goats, despite or maybe because of his age.

Life Knife- Unicorn nurse mare. Priestess of Sombra level 2 Abbysal Domain 9/9

Greez the goeey cousin of Greeda and Gengar. The favorite of the current Archtemplar. Mutated.

General Nemesis- BIG and powerful warrior pony. The leader of the Monster Hunters. Enslaved by Greez, who control her daughter. Mutated with useless butterfly wings

Vendeta Nemesis's daughter. Enslaved by the Sympathy collar of Greez, weaker from the registration process.

Dr. Gregorr. Middle aged goat doctor. A failure, as he relied too much on the computer, instead of his own skills. On a journey to redeem himself. Exausted. Mutated to be a fungai colony host. Stinky. 9/10

Khitty Pregnant changling queen. The Archtemplar's lover and a wizard with leaning to transformation spells. 20/20 hp.

Spoiler: The Squire Squad
    Show

Gruff the leader of the squad. Around Greeda's age. One of the most popular young males.
    Greeda used to have a crush on him.
    HP 14/14 AC 16 +4 to attacks. Have second wind. Exausted. Mutated to lose consitatuion. Also. infected phase 1
    Doc's faction

Grape a close friend to Greeda if goats would have recongnized the word. A fan musician. Hate armors. Very populat with males. Currently "date" Gruff
    HP 12/12 AC 13 +3 to attack proficent musician has guidance cantrip and 1d4 inspiration infected
    Doc's faction

Gasoline another totaly-not-friend of Greeda. Mechanic/artificer and a fan poet.
    HP 9/9 AC 16 +1 To attack. Exausted. Mutated to have changling transformation. infected phase 2
    Doc's faction

Glroia Fan of books- both taste and studying. Secretly write fanfics about prewar Echidnian heroes. She work at logistics, but to maintain face ALSO work as a regular Squire Overworking herself.
    HP 8/8 13 AC +2 to attack. Exausted.
    Code:
    infected phaae 2
    Seeing better then ever!
    Doc's faction

Genicka- She isn't as angry, as many goats but she is quite sassy. Her parents were bio technicians. She try to study their work.
    Stats- 8/8 hp. AC 14 +1 to attack. Proficent in Arcane. 1 cantrip, 1 level 1 wizard spell
    Doc's faction

Golly a bit dorky. A movie editor hobbist. Were actually the teacher's pet. Her voice is sweet but her snark is spicey. (not anymore) Secretly date Geez. Use scythe. Not an armor user
    HP 11 AC 14 +2 to attack
    Doc's faction

Geez Apathic guy. Sarcastic. his most used line is:"Geez. You think?" he isnt very popular. But he actually work hard. (not anymore) Secretly date Golly
    HP 8/8 AC 12 +1 to attack
    Doc's Faction

Gore sadistic. Explosive. Very competative, especialy againt Gruff. Pyromaniac with fire abilities.
    HP: 11 AC 16 +3 to attack. Cantrip 1 lvl 1 spell slot.
    Greez's faction

Grump is physicly weak, and compesate for it,by being rude and complain a lot. Wear the armor despite not bejng proficent with it.
    HP 7/7 AC 15 -1 to attack. all actions done in disavnatage.
    Greez's Faction

Gru sadistic. Mentaly... challenged. Drug addict. Very violent. Very streotypical goat. Wear a armor to heavy for his strengh. His parents are ashamed of him.
    Stats- 9/9 hp AC 16 +2 to attack
    Greez's Faction.

Gregoria Grimm
    . Serious. Cold. Believe eldritch magic will catapult her status. Hate Greeda. Perfectionist
    HP 7/7 AC 13 +2 to attack. 3 cantrips 2 lvl 1 spells
    Greez's Faction [indected phase 1]

Gorge Grimm. considered the ugliest. Bullied by his sister Gregoria. His genetics seemed to revret to Pre-Grogar's return.
    Silent. Try to stay out of trouble. Smoke a lot.
    HP 5/7 AC 12 +0 to attack everything he does with.. disavntage at everything, as he is blind and mute. Mutatedinfected phase 2

3/6 medical kits.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Probably a normal day with their family. Doc tuned out the argument from his ears for now. His wings half-folded, covering part of each ear, but not really blocking any sound.

"It's okay, Greeda," Doc whispers gently to her as he clears his mind. One wing brushed against Greeda as if to pay her okay. Or maybe it was just a muscle twitching? Hard to say, Doc was still trying to control them.

A funny thought came to mind-- with his wings Doc could hover when speaking with Greeda instead of always looking up at the big goat. Heh heh, this made Doc smile.

The heat of her anger makes Doc sweat a bit. He feels it like he's in front of an oven. Doc speaks up in his thoughts.

"I understand that Eve poses a genuine danger; I wish to destroy the Brainroot and with it the old order, but she was an unexpected... complication? She is trapped here, and she would likely be freed if her prison is destroyed."

"Or maybe she will perish as well, I am not entirely certain. I will keep her at foreleg's length. I can tell you disapprove of my deal with her, but I have prevented the goats from striking their own deals, this robbing them of utilizing her powers. I'll see what can be done afterwards with her, but she is a powerful being of magic that I cannot easily slay right now. Dealing with her is all I can do to prevent her powers from being used against ponies. Please understand that I am between a rock and a hard place. ...err, I hope you understand that saying."

Doc nods, which might look weird to someone watching him meditate and not make any sound.

Doc stops to think long on this. Gears turn in his head. He feels out to touch her.

"Were you once known as Celestia?" he finally asks .

Doc can her the sharp and clenched teeth grit against each other.
    'I understand. As it is, what you are doing is very impressive. You are more or less alone, and you did so much, already. I am happy I have found your soul- it shined so bright I could see and grab it.'

As for Eve- It's near impossible to truly kill entities like her and me. I am certain, the Alicorntopians would have, if it was possible by skill and magic alone.'

When Doc ask, it's as if someone closed the Oven. The parallel of hanging the phone. It's so cold!
    But after near a minute, he feel the presence back, warming him again.

'Yes.' she answer sharply.
    'It's not a name, nor reincarnation of mine, I am proud of.'
    The heat grow.
    'Are they still teaching those pretty lies at the Stables?'
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2022-09-24 at 04:45 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Eldritch Brain Surgery For Dummies

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Gruff the leader of the squad. Around Greeda's age. One of the most popular young males.
    Greeda used to have a crush on him.
    HP 14/14 AC 16 +4 to attacks. Have second wind. Exausted. Mutated to lose consitatuion. Also. infected
    Doc's faction
    Infected?

Doc can her the sharp and clenched teeth grit against each other.
    'I understand. As it is, what you are doing is very impressive. You are more or less alone, and you did so much, already. I am happy I have found your soul- it shined so bright I could see and grab it.'
    Doc wasn't sure if she was sincere. Usually a pony that grits their teeth is mad and trying not to show it. Doc took a deep breath.

"I... I will earn your approval with deeds. You have helped me a lot so far, and it is only fair to use the gifts you've given me to bring you satisfaction." Doc winced. Satisfaction? Why did he use that word? Ugh, he felt kinda derpy dumb now, but he just lived with what he said. Maybe she knew what he meant.

When Doc ask, it's as if someone closed the Oven. The parallel of hanging the phone. It's so cold!
    But after near a minute, he feel the presence back, warming him again.

'Yes.' she answer sharply.
    'It's not a name, nor reincarnation of mine, I am proud of.'
    The heat grow.
    'Are they still teaching those pretty lies at the Stables?'
    Doc shivered. "Lies? What do you mean you were not proud of that... name? I do not understand?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

(Gruff coughed something green earlier. But.. many things have happened.)

the heat rise.
    "As Celestia... I was fool. Weak. Naive. It might have been my longest reiacaration, but I have spoiled you, my little ponies. You grew soft. Our army was just for show. They werent prepared when Grogar came back."

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #4

(Gruff coughed something green earlier. But.. many things have happened.)
    (Ah. I really did not remember that)

the heat rise. "As Celestia... I was fool. Weak. Naive. It might have been my longest reiacaration, but I have spoiled you, my little ponies. You grew soft. Our army was just for show. They werent prepared when Grogar came back."
    Doc sweats a little bit. "Oh, I see... I... well you loved us and wanted us to live peaceful, happy lives under your sun. There's no shame in that... but, I understand your point. This outside world is cruel and harsh. I've had to fight for my life many times. I... We will learn to defend ourselves from the dangers out here. I will do everything in my power to ensure ponies rebuild stronger than before so that we will not be conquered."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Blooms Of War. (IC 2)

(I didnt made huzza out of it. It was a small line during the combat at the Genetic Pool.)

The heat flare up. If it was physical, Doc might have recieved burn scars at this point.
    "It is shame! Your pony allies were slaughtered the moment you crawled out of your little capsule of naivity! Prosperity's incompotence has killed them!"
    But then tone down, to being almost cozy.
    She near purring, Doc can sort of sense an invisble foreleg storoking his back.
    "Yes! Yes! My little pony" she cooe.
    "You understand! Unlike Prosperity, you adapt. You change, devolp and grow strong! You are a good little pony!"
    Doc can feel.. somepony breath in his ear, and most certianly feel being petted.
    "Now I go by the name Daybreaker!" the name hit diffrent then Celestia.
    Celestia always felt.. motherly. Secure.
    Daybreaker was strong. Feminine.. but in more sultry then nurturing.
    "You are the right pony at the right place. Alongside General Nemesis, you can do it. But..are you ready? Ready to follow me as Daybreaker?"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2021-12-21 at 11:11 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6

The heat flare up. If it was physical, Doc might have received burn scars at this point. "It is shame! Your pony allies were slaughtered the moment you crawled out of your little capsule of naivity! Prosperity's incompetence has killed them!"
    Doc wanted to defend Prosperity. She didn't know the surface would be like this... but maybe she should have known? Maybe the Overmare should have scouted the surface first with security alone before just opening up and letting Doc and his friend wander without proper gear.

Doc didn't like dwelling on how his team died. Blaming anyone back home wasn't going to fix that, but he could prevent anyone else from getting killed by the goats. He must protect his Stable!

But then tone down, to being almost cozy.
    She near purring, Doc can sort of sense an invisible foreleg stroking his back. "Yes! Yes! My little pony" she cooed. "You understand! Unlike Prosperity, you adapt. You change, develop and grow strong! You are a good little pony!"

Doc can feel.. somepony breath in his ear, and most certainly feel being petted. "Now I go by the name Daybreaker!" the name hit different then Celestia. Celestia always felt.. motherly. Secure.
    Daybreaker was strong. Feminine.. but in more sultry then nurturing.
    Doc blushed a little; he wasn't expecting her to touch him with such a comfortable attitude. She wasn't Celestia, that was for sure. But she also wasn't so... how could Doc describe this? If Celestia was like a mother, "Daybreaker" was more like an older ex mare friend that he was still friends with. Hmm, Doc should introduce her to Mirror... well, she's dead too, isn't she?

Geez, everything about this conversation brought up conflicting emotions.

"You are the right pony at the right place. Alongside General Nemesis, you can do it. But..are you ready? Ready to follow me as Daybreaker?"
    Doc nodded. "I... Yes. Yes I will follow you. I will defend my ponies. We will rise up and take back Equestria."

(LOL, this feels like Doc became Anakin in episode 3)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

From the outside, Doc is quits the sensational sight- nodding, sweating,and now even recloil as if he is being petted.

Greeda:"What is going on? Gregorr! Do something!"

Dr.Gregorr feel again the feeling he despise- helplessness.

Khitty take a small note and write in

Life Knife look amazed.
    "Hush! His goddess interact with him!"

Greeda frown. "How do you this is a goddess?'
    Life Knife:"Look at his face."

Greeda frown even more, ready to ram Doc back to the real world.
    "No!" Life Knife hiss.
    "If the contact cut out by force, no telling what would happen to his mind! He might turn into a vegtable!'

Greeda snored but stopped- as Doc was engulfed by a tower of flames.
    "DOC!!!" She yelled.

---

https://youtu.be/OPlK5HwFxcw

https://media.istockphoto.com/videos...2028?s=640x640

Doc find himself in a dimension of.. fire? Sun?
    It hot beyond comperhension. It first, Doc feel like he is burning to ash right away, but... certain coolness cover him, protecting him from the majority of the heat.

Is this.. space? Are those stars?
    No.
    Those are eyes... dozens of eyes that belong to pony shaped entities. Were the transparent, or were they the cosmic fire?
    https://derpicdn.net/img/2021/7/9/2652176/medium.png
    The choir came from them... voices of lounging.
    All their eyes glared with desire and admire toward a tall mare who walked toward Doc.

Day Breaker welcome Doc with a wide and predatory smile.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/64...dd8f7878e6.png

Daybreaker hoovered over Doc with her height, taller then Greeda. It seems like she was taller, period.
    Who pony, Doc would Doc compare her, she seemed just to be better as defination.

She levitate a blade.
    "Kneel." she commanded with assertivness, expecting a complete obdience at this point.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8

From the outside, Doc is quits the sensational sight- nodding, sweating,and now even recloil as if he is being petted.
    His wings also seemed to move independently; as if to protect Doc from being touched, or maybe as a foal pegasus learning to move for the first time? They quivered, flapped, twitched with excitement...

She levitate a blade. "Kneel." she commanded with assertiveness, expecting a complete obedience at this point.
    Unlike the Echidna knight ceremony before, this time Doc did not feel hesitation and doubt. Only the heat of flames, filling him with thoughts of determination and... a little bit of fear on top of that. He watched the Seraphim around him, creatures he never seen before, nor heard of except in some old books a friend had. He wasn't a religious pony, but maybe it's not too late to start believing in something? He kneeled down in front of Daybreaker, bowing his head.

"Your eminence."

It was the most respectful thing he could think of.

Spoiler: Rolls to study the scene
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+2)[6]
    Religion: (1d20+1)[18]
    History: (1d20+1)[17]
    Arcana: (1d20+1)[18]
    Digo Dragon - Artist

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

The scene hit Doc with awe, and he cant notice anything beyond the alicorn infront of him and the countless Seraphim ponies around:
    How ever, Doc remember a wierd Pre-Megaspell mental
    Spoiler: Lore Dump
    Show
    health study:
    As part of his studies, Doc has read before about 'The madness plague'. The subject might have been weird and curiouse, but it was written in a very dry style, and most of it wasn't relevant to is activity in the vault. The documents were also very skeptical and critical.

Before the War, religion wasn't exactly a thing in Equestria.
    Ponies swore and cursed in Celestia's name, but other then that, the alicorns were more of an eternal celebrities then deities in the public eye.
    But then the Echidnian Empire has attacked, and the ponies who have mostly known peace for centuries- maybe millenias, and when not, great heroes have fought against their enemies-
    But the Echidnians were too much: Well oiled organized military built upon the remains of the Storm King's Legion.
    And there were more reasons, why the alicorns and the heroes of Equestria couldn't stop it on their own.

The horrors of war have hitted the ponies the hardest, and unexpected behaviors started to occur: Some went to debauchery, but more and more soldiers and after that, citizens as well, have gathered for prayers and ceremonies.
    At first the princesses have opposed this phenomenon- But no matter how much they have tried to repress those behaviors, and at some point even to send the ring leaders to asylums- this religious fever just grew.
    After few month, the princesses decided to stop resisting, but neither to support it. But, it let the believers go wild and more wild:
    The siege of Los Pegasus were more worse then most sieges- it was a city of entertainment and gambling, with very low resources of it's own, once the enemy besieged the city, starvation began in matter of a week.
    In three weeks, there already reports of cannibalism.
    At the fourth week of the siege, the unicorn brothers Flim and Flam have sacrificed 13 babies, on live TV. 'To summon the power of the princesses'
    The four princesses, despite the odds have pushed through the besieging army to stop the madness.
    It's unclear, whether Flim and Flam tricked the princesses into believing there were a baby sacrifice, or if Flim&Flam has tricked the princesses into believing the sacrifice was false- some trickery have occurred.
    'It worked-didn't it?' they have claimed, though Princess Cadance have lost a wing during this battle.
    Celestia and Luna have agreed to accept their role as deities, and since then, a weird chance was recorded: none unicorn ponies all of the sudden were reported to channel powers never seen before.
    Celestia and Luna have established churches, Flim&Flam were the heads of Celestia's church.
    Weirder and weirder reports have arrived from the battlefields- about burning ponies, with circling sets of eyes, punishing the enemy with flame and gore.
    the documents assume, it was sort of new way to channel Celestia's power to more ponies.
    And the studies, were focused about ponies's need in security, and the faith that somepony watch over them, and that why they are easily prone to personality cult, and measures need to be taken so Overmares won' go tyrannical.

But now.. was it truly a madness plague?

Daybreaker, has kissed the sword, and then leaned it's blade on Doc's right shoulder.
    'Repeat the Tenets I shall teach you, little pony. This is your oath, those tenets shall be the light of your path,' she command.

-Illumination. I will bring the light of the heavens to the mortals of the world, and they shall come to know Princess Daybreaker through me.

Daybreaker wait for Doc to repeat the oath, and then lift the sword, lean it's tip against Doc's forehead.
    Elimination. I am a warrior, and I dedicate my life to Princess Daybreaker; I will burn her foes like trees in a forest.'
    After Doc repeat that, Daybreaker move the sword to the left shoulder of Doc- his forehead and right shoulder, glow with her sun cutie mark symbol.

'Perfection. I will hone myself, bringing glory to Daybreaker by becoming a perfect being. Those around me will be struck with awe and wonder by my similarity to the Daybreaker.'

Now the sword moved to Doc's chest, just above the heart, while his left shoulder now also bared the sun cutie mark.
    'Ascension. I dedicate my life to one day joining the alicorns. To this end, I shall do all things in my power to ensure that my life is measured in great deeds. If I am to die, let it be in a blaze of heroism worthy of Daybreaker. This is my solemn Oath, my Vow of Ascension.'

Daybreaker move the sword away, cupping Doc's chin.
    'On your hooves. Rise, Sir. Vardo Wagon. Paladin, Champion Of The Unconqured Sun.'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10

Doc repeated the tenants as commanded. His wings twitched as he spoke, but remained mostly folded, as if nervous to unfold in front of Daybreaker. When she cupped his chin, Doc squinted a bit from the head on his face. It was almost like staring into a furnace. He stood up, took in a deep breath.

"My lady of the sun, I am ready to go forth and reclaim this land for your ponies. I will teach them to rise up and we shall return to the surface to build a new nation under your sun." Doc was just saying what he felt from his heart. He wanted his family to live safely on the land, just like he and Prosperity dreamed of it for so many months Planned it for weeks. He wanted to see everyone safe and happy on the surface. It was time to leave the stable and reclaim Equestria.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"Good. Very good." Daybreaker smile, almost purring.
    "Remember- now, you are MY little pony." the flaming alicorn cooe, and lean down, nuzzling Doc, and leave a kiss on his muzzle, right above the lips.
    Not exactly a lover's kiss, not exactly not.
    Seraphim ponies swarm Doc as Daybreaker lean up again.
    Everything turn white hot.

The more the Echidnians and others, glare at the tower of flames, they notice it made from pony-things with circling eyes. Most stare in awe.
    Even Gengar and Greez stop thier bickering and glare.

Khitty hummed and written notes.

Life Knife smiled and cackled.
    "She alive! She truly is!'

Vendeta stare.
    "....Princess? HIM? You have picked a little shameless concubine and not ME?!" she growl.

Dr.Gregorr just look sad.
    "Here goes... a real doctor.' he bop his bell, make it chime sadly.

Greeda look terrified and helpless and tears escape rebelliousally.
    "SHUTUP!' she beh at Gregorr.

Gru laugh. ",What? Are you crying? Such a big goat like you?! Over a puny pony? Behahaha!'

(I rolled outside the forum to make it flow)
    Greeda beh even angried.
    'SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!" and headslam him-
    one of his horns crushed to dust, a scary cracking noise is her from his skull, blood burst from his nose and mouth, alongside few teeth as he get crushed down.

(Greeda headbutted him doing exactly 9 hp-so he is now at hp 0)

With a sigh, the Seraphim dissapate away.
    Doc is there. Glowing with marks-
    But Greeda doesnt care.
    "DOC!" she sob and pounce him for a hug, not realizing her size and weight!
    All Doc can see is the purple-grey coat of Greeda!

----

Do a saving throw DC 17!
    You may pick which ability aproriatly-
    If he try to dodge- dexterity.
    If he try to accept the hug, just not to get crushed, roll with strengh.
    Simply going along, and endure it- constiation

(1d6)[2](2) damage at failure.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12

Doc wakes up to getting crushed by a big goat.

"Ack! Greeda! You're crushing my ribs!" Doc's wings start flapping uselessly as he tries to push away from the pounce, but Greeda has his forelegs pinned, making it impossible to break free on strength alone. "Greeda!"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Greeda get up with a gasp.
    "....Sorry..." she offer him a foreleg to help him up.
    "....You.. are alive." she say with a relief.

Vendeta aporach angerly.
    "Why? Why would you be alive?" she demand.
    Greeda glare daggers at Vendeta.

Meanwhild Dr. Gregorr jump to strabilize Gru.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14

Greeda get up with a gasp.
    "....Sorry..." she offer him a foreleg to help him up.
    "....You.. are alive." she say with a relief.

Vendetta approach angerly.
    "Why? Why would you be alive?" she demand.
    Greeda glare daggers at Vendetta.
    Doc takes the offered foreleg and gets up. His wings spread out to help him balance, brushing up against the two mares. He quickly retracted his wings. "Oh, sorry. Wings are still... their own thing. But, uh, yeah I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be? I was meditating and... did... did something happen to me?"

He was definitely having a vision, and so he didn't know if maybe his cutie mark was glowing weird colors again.

Meanwhild Dr. Gregorr jump to strabilize Gru.
    "What happened to Gru? He looks like someone hit him with a really big hammer. Is he going to be okay?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"You were on fire!" Greeda beh.
    Bendeta loam over Doc.
    "Daybreaker has visited you! The Seraphim have covered you! You should have been pile of ash!"

Greeda push her.
    "Beh off!"
    Greez with a frown get close.
    "Greeda has attacked Gru. I think I will be justified to order Vendeta to slay the traior goat' point at Greeda

Gengar move close to Greez.
    "NO!"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16

"You were on fire!" Greeda beh.
    Bendeta loam over Doc.
    "Daybreaker has visited you! The Seraphim have covered you! You should have been pile of ash!"

Greeda push her.
    "Beh off!"
    "I was on fire?" Doc asked. He looked himself over to check for burns, but didn't see any. When the two mares start arguing, Doc gets in between them and spreads his wings.

"Please don't fight! Not here. I am fine. I didn't get burned because Daybreaker came to me in a vision; I am still a little confused, but if you know about the Seraphim, miss Nemesis, I'd be happy to talk about it after we are all safely out of this giant killer brain. Can we agree on that?"

Greez with a frown get close.
    "Greeda has attacked Gru. I think I will be justified to order Vendetta to slay the traitor goat' point at Greeda

Gengar move close to Greez.
    "NO!"
    "I second what Gengar said. I'm sure Greeda was justified in fighting off Gru," Doc said. "He is kind of a jerk and probably said something that angered her. Maybe if we all stopped taking verbal shots at each other, we could work together better."

Doc checked Gru and tries to stabilize him with a medical kit.

Medicine (1d20+3)[17]
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2022-01-05 at 06:57 AM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Nemesis frown.
    General Nemesis' the big mare correct him.
    Greeda nod slowly.

Life Knife, crawl behind Doc, glaring at his cutie mark, that still glowed.

Gregorr's stench distracted a bit, but Doc has managed to stabalize Gru.

Greez clench his teeth. '... He was just teasing.'

Greeda roll her eyes.
    'We are Echidnians. Since when, are we expected to forgive such things?'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18

Nemesis frown. General Nemesis' the big mare correct him.
    Greeda nod slowly.

Life Knife, crawl behind Doc, glaring at his cutie mark, that still glowed.
    "General Nemesis, sorry," Doc corrected himself. He glanced up at her, then to Greeda. He hopes those two don't start a fight because there's no way anyone can stop that much mare. He finishes the first aid bandaging with Dr. Gregorr. "Thanks, Dr. G. Alright, Gru is stabilized. We'll carry him at the back of the group and hopefully he'll come to later. What we could..."

Doc glances at Life Knife. His left wing gently patted her on the back.

"Uh... you're making it weird. Is there something you want to say or ask? And no, I don't know why it's glowing."

Greez clench his teeth. '... He was just teasing.'

Greeda roll her eyes. 'We are Echidnians. Since when, are we expected to forgive such things?'
    "She makes a good point, Greez. That does seem the Echidnian way... unless maybe you want to try it the pony way where we respect each other's feelings?" Doc asked Greez. He tilts his head, waiting for Greez's answer.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2022-01-06 at 11:54 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Gru is barely awake.
    Life Knife cackle a bit.
    "I am.. just curiouse how.. intimate was she with you? I have... fond memories from the time King Sombra has noticed me'

Both Greeda and Nemesis look angry and jealuse, but each of them for other reason.

Greez grit his teeth.
    "Again with the pony mind games! You openly worshipping the one who devoted herself to genocide and destroy us! You are making the squires to behave wierd-" and gesture toward Golly and Geez nuzzling each other and being openly lovey dovey.

"And worse- your friendship is a literal disease!" and gesture at Gloria who cough... something green and gooey.

He want to tap on Doc's chest, but Greeda push herself between them.

Greez back off but continue:"Yes We only got a stinky geneticly defected doctor-" and spit at Gregorr.
    "We need you, little pony, to FIX the brainroot. That why we are allowing you to breath-but it doesnt give you any authority!"

Gengar jump in.
    "He work with me and Greeda! And so far he already has saved more Ecidnians then you did!"

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20

Gru is barely awake.
    In Doc's professional opinion, this is better than being dead. Much improvement!

Life Knife cackle a bit.
    "I am.. just curious how.. intimate was she with you? I have... fond memories from the time King Sombra has noticed me'
    Doc considered how much he should say about his encounter with Daybreaker. He decides not to give her too many details right now. "Well, it was a pretty personal conversation. When we survive this, maybe I'll share some details if you really want to know."

Both Greeda and Nemesis look angry and jealous, but each of them for other reason.
    Most stallions might like being fought over back at the stable, but the mares there weren't huge, hulking warriors that could easily crush him if he were on their bad side. Yikes.

Greez grit his teeth. "Again with the pony mind games! You openly worshipping the one who devoted herself to genocide and destroy us! You are making the squires to behave wierd-" and gesture toward Golly and Geez nuzzling each other and being openly lovey dovey.

"And worse- your friendship is a literal disease!" and gesture at Gloria who cough... something green and gooey.

He want to tap on Doc's chest, but Greeda push herself between them.

Greez back off but continue:"Yes We only got a stinky geneticly defected doctor-" and spit at Gregorr.
    "We need you, little pony, to FIX the brainroot. That why we are allowing you to breathe, but it doesn't give you any authority!"

Gengar jump in.
    "He work with me and Greeda! And so far he already has saved more Echidnians then you did!"
    "Sounds like jealousy to me, but you can think whatever you want. We're not going to finish this quest bickering about my ideals of friendship," Doc says, backing off. He is choosing not to escalate a fight.

He goes over to Gloria and tries to help her out, studying the goop she threw up to see what he can do to make her feel better.

"Gengar, prepare to lead this group forward again in a few minutes. Greeda, could you be a dear and help carry Gru? Let me check on Gloria first. The Brainroot sickness is contagious to goats so we can't stay her too long."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2022-01-07 at 08:15 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

(bad side or bed side? ehhhhhhh? :p)

Knife Life relucantly agree.
    Greez snarl. Cant find a retort. He look at Nemesis. Considering to command her to slaughter his rivals here and now.

Gloria doesn't show extreme symptoms beyond the exaustion she recieved from the mutation.
    Checking her chest, he can hear "wet" breathes, something similiar to lungs infection. But something is off...

he remember group of lambs, those who played the ball.. some of them had green spot, and some of them has coughed green goo.

Surface check doesnt give Doc much details about the goo- he never seen such a thing, it would require lab tests.
    Gloria say:"There are more beside me"
    (How exactly Doc check her? Mostly.. safety measures?)

Gengar shake his head to Doc. "Half of us are exausted, we have injured soldiers. And what ever we face might be tougher to deal with."

Gregort add. "We also wanted to analys our findings so far"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22

(bad side or bed side? ehhhhhhh? :p)
    (Depends if I want to make a dodge roll or Constitution save versus massive damage to Doc's hip) XD

Gloria doesn't show extreme symptoms beyond the exhaustion she received from the mutation. Checking her chest, he can hear "wet" breathes, something similar to lungs infection. But something is off...

he remember group of lambs, those who played the ball.. some of them had green spot, and some of them has coughed green goo.

Surface check doesn't give Doc much details about the goo- he never seen such a thing, it would require lab tests.
    Gloria say:"There are more beside me"
    (How exactly Doc check her? Mostly.. safety measures?)
    Doc does remember the lambs! Gloria has caught the same illness they got. Doc doesn't have a clinic to use, he can only check the obvious by looking in her throat, nose, and ears. The first aid kits only got basic tools, right?

Actually, maybe Doc has something else he can try.

Doc calls Gregorr over to him. "Doctor, what chemicals do you have on you? I have something that might be useful in treating this illness."

Doc has the honey he got from his changeling friend. He knew that it could do more than heal but he needed a lab and the right chemicals to refine the honey.

Gengar shake his head to Doc. "Half of us are exausted, we have injured soldiers. And what ever we face might be tougher to deal with."

Gregort add. "We also wanted to analyze our findings so far"
    Doc considered their argument. "Okay, well I want to try something with Gregorr to treat Gloria, so if we're going to camp here, everyone get into shifts to watch out for danger while the others sleep."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2022-01-10 at 12:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Khityy meanwhile creeping on Golly and Geez, licking her fangs and does.. insect purring sound.

Gregorr's eyes widen.
    "Honey?! This is amazing! It's one of the only things I know how process! It's part of the Echidnian medical training!"
    so happy he can be of use.

Gloria lower her head and cough.
    "Should I herd the other infected? I guess we should stay away-" *cough* "from the others."

Gengar nod. "I think we will pick two guards from both... groups"

Greez wave. "Nonesense. My herd are healthy and well. We can handle it"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #24

Doc nods to doctor Gregorr. "Good, start now with a sample of Gloria's spit to see if we can cure this illness."

He turns to Gloria, "Yes, you and anyone else infected needs to camp over here, away from the others in case it's spread through your breathing."

Finally, he frowns at Greez. "No. Both teams will share a joint watch. I trust you about as far as I can headbutt you."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Doctor Gregorr, stinky and happy- he can prove his worth as a doctor!
    He unpack the mobile lab: a folding desk, set of vials, empty and some filled with the specific chemicals. Syrienges, and chemical equipment.
    The resources are relativly limited- but they can work with that!
    It would take him probably about 10-15 minutes to set the lab to an operational state.

Khitty add from afar.
    "You know. Golly and Geez could help me create more honey."

"Golly. No way!" Golly say.
    "Geez. For some reason I am not thrilled over the idea"

Meanwhile-

Geeez cackle. "Is that so? Fine, but-" he notice something... intresting.

Gloria has her own situation, she herded, Gruff- "I am fine!" he try to insist and keep a strong front, both for his current lover, Grape and his first love... Greeda.
    Gruff vomit something green, looking pale and weak.
    But Gloria having none of it.
    "Come." she bite his ear and drag him.

Next is Gorge. Gregorria Grimm has touched him- did she hugged him?
    "Fine. Take him, I was about to kill him anyway. Useless thing. I couldnt even sacrafice him."
    Gloria shake her head. "It's not as simple. You were in contact with him. So..."

Greez yell and point. "Look! All the infected are the goats who bought into the pony's lies! Friendship is literaly a disease!

Gengar sigh.
    "I'l handle the security, Doc. I think you got enough job to do as a doctor" the young goat say.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26

Khitty add from afar. "You know. Golly and Geez could help me create more honey."

"Golly. No way!" Golly say.
    "Geez. For some reason I am not thrilled over the idea"
    "We'll discuss more honey later," Doc says. "First need to be sure it'll work as a cure."

Greez yell and point. "Look! All the infected are the goats who bought into the pony's lies! Friendship is literally a disease!
    "Or maybe they're all allergic to your lies now that they know the truth!" Doc arguing back.

Gengar sigh. "I'll handle the security, Doc. I think you got enough job to do as a doctor" the young goat say.
    Doc continues to stare at Greez for another 3 seconds like he's ready to fight him, but he backs down thanks to Gengar.

"Okay. I'll work with Dr. Gregorr. Thanks... I really wish I had a dependable brother like you growing up."

Doc salute Gengar with a wing, but his wing moved too fast and smack Doc on the forehead. He pushes his wing back down and salutes with a hoof this time. Then he trots over to Gloria to help coral all the sick together for testing.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Gengar give a small smile to Doc. He doesnt dare to express more then that.

Greez and other goats snicker at Doc's wing fail.

Georgia frown.
    "Your secretary want to take me with the other infected!"

Gloria:"...Isnt it the standard protocol, sir?" she ask.
    "She has hugged Gorge who was confirmed to be-" she cough something green.
    "infected"

Gore- https://derpicdn.net/img/2020/11/19/2491662/medium.png
    get there, and stand by Gregoria.
    "She wasnt getting friendly. She is FINE."
    he tap his bell, and flame cover his horns
    "But please. TRY and take her."

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #28

Georgia frown.
    "Your secretary want to take me with the other infected!"

Gloria:"...Isn't it the standard protocol, sir?" she ask.
    "She has hugged Gorge who was confirmed to be-" she cough something green.
    "infected"

Gore- https://derpicdn.net/img/2020/11/19/2491662/medium.png
    get there, and stand by Gregoria.
    "She wasn't getting friendly. She is FINE."
    he tap his bell, and flame cover his horns
    "But please. TRY and take her."
    "Yes, this is standard protocol to curb an infection from spreading," Doc agrees with Gloria. "Look, if this disease is infectious, then you might of caught it from touching Gorge. And we know Gorge has it. This is just a precaution so we don't all get infected. We can keep you separate from the confirmed cases. If you don't show symptoms after a full rest, you can return to the main group."

Doc turned to Gore. "Before you go threatening everyone, remember that I have a bigger goat. All I'm asking is for Georgia to sit away from the uninfected for a few hours to ensure she doesn't have it. But if you enjoy coughing up this mysterious green stuff, then it's on you." Doc points to the green stuff that Gloria coughed.

His left wing twitched angrily.
    Persuasion: (1d20+5)[15]

"Come, Gloria, I want to examine your throat and study this stuff so we can work out a cure for you. You did good, rounding up everyone else." Doc goes to gather the sick ones that listened and will begin exams. He wonders if ponies can be infected. Well, there's three in the group, so if that is possible, it shouldn't be long until he finds out.

Medicine (1d20+4)[19]
    Perception (1d20+2)[9]
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Gore snarling, but Gregorria sigh.
    "It whatever, Gore. Yes. This pony might be to blame for this... but we dont have enough evidene. Let's play along- when I'll be shown to be fine, this will be a proof that Greez was right."

Gore isnt pleased, but combined efforts of Doc, with Gregorria sort of refusing Gore's protection, and he go away.
    For now.

Gregorria do take her own spot and start open books and notebooks.

Gloria wishper to Doc. "Maybe.. we should infect her." she offer.

She nod, and being probanly one of the best patients Doc ever had- she intuativly understand what Doc need, she fulfill his orders perfectly, and can summarize what she feel quite accuratly.
    Calm and collected she try her best to be useful. She also act as well... secretary, and take notes of Doc's findings in very organized diagrams and lists.
    )If Doc use Gloria's notes for analys or actions of this nature, he got an advantage)

Gasoline try to joke around, and keep shapeshifting- mostly to medium sized Greeda and trying to tease Doc.
    Her flirts and jokes fall flat when she cough green goo.

Gorge is the most problematic, mute and blind, it cant be clear if he misunderstand Doc, or refuse to cooperate- he also suffer already from other mutations and it hard

From Gruff Doc feel a certain tension.
    He looks bad. This adventure did a number on him. He used to be probably the most handsome goat, strong and charismatic bit the genetic pool has robbed big part of his consitation.
    Also, despite being in relationship with Grape, Doc noticed during the adventure he envy Doc for Greeda's love.
    But, he wasn't on Greez's side, and seemed to believe Doc was genioune. He tried to keep face.
    "I am fine, old pony doctor." he try to keep it tough, but squirm and cough,and seems to be on more pain then the others.
    He answer all Doc's questions with macho replies. "It's fine." "It's just a flu"- but his disease seems to be the most advanced- so he is useful in other ways.

Doc sense that what ever it is- it's activity is centered at the lunges and the breathing system, and more specifacly the moisty bits:
    Doc with the right lighting, can see green spot under the tongue.

Maybe the most important discovery of Doc, that it the goo that the sick are coughing is.. breathing.
    Their surface raise and lower
    Careful look even expose the fact they.. move. Sliding a cenitmeter or two before they get dry and... die(?)

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #30

Gloria wishper to Doc. "Maybe.. we should infect her." she offer.
    "No, that would be too mean," Doc disagrees. "I don't want to spread something that we haven't cured yet."

She nod, and being probably one of the best patients Doc ever had- she intuitively understand what Doc need, she fulfill his orders perfectly, and can summarize what she feel quite accurately. Calm and collected she try her best to be useful. She also act as well... secretary, and take notes of Doc's findings in very organized diagrams and lists. (If Doc use Gloria's notes for analyses or actions of this nature, he got an advantage)
    Doc genuinely appreciates Gloria's help! Why can't more goats be like her? Doc even smiles more around her when he examines her; tells a couple jokes. He keeps her notes especially safe to study. "Thank you Gloria. Hopefully we figure out this illness soon." He gives Gloria a pat on the back for her effort.

"Maybe you have the skill to be a doctor someday."

Gasoline try to joke around, and keep shapeshifting- mostly to medium sized Greeda and trying to tease Doc.
    Her flirts and jokes fall flat when she cough green goo.
    "Well, keep a positive attitude. A good mood actually helps when you're sick. Not a bad Greeda impression at least. You could be my mini-Greeda."

Gorge is the most problematic, mute and blind, it cant be clear if he misunderstand Doc, or refuse to cooperate- he also suffer already from other mutations and it hard
    Doc tries his best. He worries Gorge might be the first one gone.

From Gruff Doc feel a certain tension. He looks bad. This adventure did a number on him. He used to be probably the most handsome goat, strong and charismatic bit the genetic pool has robbed big part of his constitution. Also, despite being in relationship with Grape, Doc noticed during the adventure he envy Doc for Greeda's love. But, he wasn't on Greez's side, and seemed to believe Doc was genuine. He tried to keep face. "I am fine, old pony doctor." he try to keep it tough, but squirm and cough, and seems to be on more pain then the others. He answer all Doc's questions with macho replies. "It's fine." "It's just a flu"- but his disease seems to be the most advanced- so he is useful in other ways.
    "This is definitely not the flu. But glad you're made of tough stuff. Need you to keep up the good fight with me so we can figure this disease out."

He also whisper, "You ever had a thing for Greeda before?"

Doc sense that what ever it is- it's activity is centered at the lunges and the breathing system, and more specifically the moisty bits:
    Doc with the right lighting, can see green spot under the tongue.

Maybe the most important discovery of Doc, that it the goo that the sick are coughing is.. breathing. Their surface raise and lower Careful look even expose the fact they.. move. Sliding a centimeter or two before they get dry and... die(?)
    Doc jots this down, comparing notes with other patients and checking for patterns. Doc has a hunch that this disease is maybe more a parasite? It probably needs a warm, moist environment to survive. Hmm, Doc remember that the brain's top layers were sicker than the bottom ones. Does this mean that the infection came from the outside and is burrowing into the brain?

Medicine (advantage) (1d20+3)[18] or (1d20+3)[17]
    Digo Dragon - Artist