New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Werewolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post

Valmark - if you think that Snow isn't the seer, why are you not adding to her bandwagon?

Voting for Blades as a 3rd at this point seems off, since it does nothing to help you get away from the noose.
    I think that there is a good chance Snow's lynch is useful, but the thing is...
    How much do we want to test that out?

The ideal way would be to have her Scry someone and then compare the result- homewever, if that can't be done in the short term then the next best solution would be to prolong her life.

If Snow gets wolf-killed it's the same as if we lynched her, and if she doesn't we can test it the next MP1.

- - - Updated - - -

Clarification on the short term: Snow claims to have Scried Book, but doesn't want to say what she got, and we also can't know if BW will chime in before the end of the Phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it does help to vote a third person, as my hope is for a wagon to form that gets both myself and Snow out of trouble. I'm always on time to vote Snowblaze again, since I consider her lynch to be better then mine now.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

I have thoughts on this but I'll need to get to my pc to properly express them. For now I'll unvote.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well this is a cluster**** lmao.

Snow was off my list because I meta read her well in the 4ish games we've played.

Last time I doubted it but was right.

@Valmark

Reason I pushed waz to get thoughts. If your thoughts are "the clears are clear" it feels like you're either wolf or not putting any effort in.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

So snow is a seer claim. They read Book as town. I am still unsure about Valmark but idk. I'm going back to Cape for the moment

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Well this is a cluster**** lmao.

Snow was off my list because I meta read her well in the 4ish games we've played.

Last time I doubted it but was right.

@Valmark

Reason I pushed waz to get thoughts. If your thoughts are "the clears are clear" it feels like you're either wolf or not putting any effort in.
    The thing is, if I tell you repeatedly that no, I don't have reads, and you push repeatedly for reads until you get some (which came in at essentially the last moment) and whine about them (whine is, perhaps, a stronger term then what suits for the situation) it just looks like you're fishing for ways to get me lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    So snow is a seer claim. They read Book as town. I am still unsure about Valmark but idk. I'm going back to Cape for the moment
    Ehy, I'm down with mostly anybody that isn't me or Snow right now.
    CaoimhimTheCape.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    The thing is, if I tell you repeatedly that no, I don't have reads, and you push repeatedly for reads until you get some (which came in at essentially the last moment) and whine about them (whine is, perhaps, a stronger term then what suits for the situation) it just looks like you're fishing for ways to get me lynched.

Ehy, I'm down with mostly anybody that isn't me or Snow right now.
    CaoimhimTheCape.
    You have to admit that, as far as insights into your thought processes go, "I townread the two people who claimed town roles who corroborate each other and are also uncounterclaimed" isn't exactly the most helpful thing.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    You have to admit that, as far as insights into your thought processes go, "I townread the two people who claimed town roles who corroborate each other and are also uncounterclaimed" isn't exactly the most helpful thing.
    Oh absolutely, I'd be surprised if someone got proof of my towniness from reads that were 'forced' (air quotes as there was nothing to actually force me) out of me.

8. - Top - End - #278

Maybe it's a me thing, but I find it weird that you can't find something even slightly suspicious about anyone to point out as a read.

Like, sure, most of it could be weak, but not a single thing?

Other reason I sus it is that I remember you having (for lack of a better term) more of an opinion on votes/pushes in Percy Jackson (Last time I specifically remember you town). May not mean much but it's where I'm coming from.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm doubting val is a wolf just because I'm the only one interested in a counter wagon approach.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe it's a me thing, but I find it weird that you can't find something even slightly suspicious about anyone to point out as a read.

Like, sure, most of it could be weak, but not a single thing?

Other reason I sus it is that I remember you having (for lack of a better term) more of an opinion on votes/pushes in Percy Jackson (Last time I specifically remember you town). May not mean much but it's where I'm coming from.
    Now that's something I can get behind as far as motives go- still disagreeing in the sense that I don't think I ever played this way as a Town or Wolf (or Alien, or whatever) but it's a somewhat better one to watch out for changes in behavior.

I wouldn't call it a you thing- you've pushed it in particular, but if I'm not wrong a variety of that is why Snow and Cao are voting (I don't recall why Supagoof joined the wagon). Of course I don't consider it weird but what I think about it isn't relevant in this specific context.
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    I'm doubting val is a wolf just because I'm the only one interested in a counter wagon approach.
    I think I recall Batcathat mentioning it as well, but yeah agreed that it's weird (though I'm guilty of that too, since I haven't started using my vote until I had a specific goal for it).

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Now that's something I can get behind as far as motives go- still disagreeing in the sense that I don't think I ever played this way as a Town or Wolf (or Alien, or whatever) but it's a somewhat better one to watch out for changes in behavior.

I wouldn't call it a you thing- you've pushed it in particular, but if I'm not wrong a variety of that is why Snow and Cao are voting (I don't recall why Supagoof joined the wagon). Of course I don't consider it weird but what I think about it isn't relevant in this specific context.

I think I recall Batcathat mentioning it as well, but yeah agreed that it's weird (though I'm guilty of that too, since I haven't started using my vote until I had a specific goal for it).
    I did exaggerate some but I'm pretty sure I've started like all the none Valmark votes. Which might just make me an unsure flake but still.

12. - Top - End - #282

Quote Originally Posted by JNinja View Post
    Other question from relative newcomer: is it worth analysing why the wolves might have picked to kill Rogan (other than being a prominent vocal townsperson)? The other game I watched, the prominent vocal townsperson Mr. Popo was left alive as long as he was suspected, then killed once he had firmly enshrined wolf AV in his core town. Are villagers usually night-killed because their reads are right or because they are wrong?
    We have other stuff to talk about right now, so I don't know how much analyzing the Rogan kill would help. As far as I know, the kill is usually more about who they can't mislynch and I don't think anyone was going to vote Rogan anytime soon. He also hinted that he was the vig, which would probably be someone the Wolves want to target.

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    This makes me vary of trusting her claim and I'm also questioning why she'd scry BW. On one hand, scrying someone you can't get a read on is reasonable, on the other there would likely be a bunch of people like that for a towny Snow and it seems kinda odd she didn't pick someone more active that would've been more helpful as town or more dangerous as wolf.
    Book Wombat looks like a good Seer choice to me. When I get that type of role I always go for people I have no hope of analyzing in thread rather than more talkative people who are likely to slip at some point.

So, what to make of everything going on. gac and BCH came out looking like Town. Technically Book and Sean have not been around to counterclaim but it's unlikely that they will be at this point. Similarly, JNinja half claimed and gave an indication that something surrounding them was off, but a good kind of off. I'm happy to put them all as Town for now. Even if gac hadn't claimed I find everything he's done very townie.

Snow gave a Seer claim. If true, that implies another Seer is out there among the roles who isn't looking to step forward right now. She gave Book Wombat as town but didn't divulge the role. I can see not wanting to give Wolves that info but she shared the role with us we might help us learn if she's the Fool (if "Book's role" was Baner, or Vig, or something that another player was willing to claim).

Seandiggersby has no posts today and is likely to be modkilled or replaced. At this point I don't think it's strategy and doesn't indicate one side or the other.

Supagoof's posts today have felt good to me and I'm not willing to lynch him at this point.

AvatarVecna's posts today have been OK. Nothing especially wolfish and the comment about the baner ability likely comes from town. Not ready to fully clear but I'm not sure if I'm ready to lynch AV either.

Bladescape was a town read from yesterday. Sort of by process of elimination he's dropping down on my list. There's something to be said for focusing too much on Val but Town having a Wolf read should also push for it.

Valmark hasn't really changed much over the last few pages in my opinion. The reasons I didn't feel good about Val mostly still stand and right now I think I wanna keep my vote there. But gac makes a good point that no one has moved to save Val right now, which would indicate either Val is town or Val's partner(s) aren't around to make another wagon happen.

So Valmark is still my vote and I wish there was more related to the Snow claim to make a judgement.

If there's no Seer or Fool in the game it's an easy fake claim to give a Wolf at least one more Day. If we had two Seer claims I'd be pretty sure that both claimants were the same alignment. If there were three, then 1/3 is probably a Wolf.

I just don't know who else would be a good option this point (technically I'm an option but I'd kinda rather not be lynched). I could be swayed but I don't have anyone to suggest and right now the other option is me.

@AV You vote on Snow from a couple of pages ago isn't crossed out. I'm sure you just haven't had a chance to get to that, but wanted to give you a reminder.

Vote Count:
    Valmark (3): CaoimhinTheCape, Snowblaze, Bladescape
    Snowblaze (1): BatCatHat
    CaoimhinTheCape (2): Gac3, Valmark
    No Votes: BookWombat JNinja Seandiggersby AvatarVecna

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post

Vote Count:
    Supagoof's voting for me, not AV.

14. - Top - End - #284

There's also the current reason I don't care about the "No counterwagons" thought:

I think Sean is one of Valmark's partners, and if one partner is being pushed and the other is AFK then if wolves are say, Supagoof outside those 2 then Supa tried with AV and it didn't go anywhere.

That makes perfect sense with the lack of traction against Valmark.

- - - Updated - - -

AV had a townish reaction but I could see that coming from a smart wolf like them so idk what to put there. Below the main town slots tho.

15. - Top - End - #285

Right, updated votes:

Vote Count:
    Valmark (4): CaoimhinTheCape, Snowblaze, Bladescape, Supagoof

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

There's also the current reason I don't care about the "No counterwagons" thought:

I think Sean is one of Valmark's partners, and if one partner is being pushed and the other is AFK then if wolves are say, Supagoof outside those 2 then Supa tried with AV and it didn't go anywhere.

That makes perfect sense with the lack of traction against Valmark.

- - - Updated - - -

AV had a townish reaction but I could see that coming from a smart wolf like them so idk what to put there. Below the main town slots tho.
    I might actually be better off dead if I've convinced someone enough of my wolfishness that they're singling out my non-existent partners xD

Since surviving may mean people will waste time trying to spot my supposed wolf allies.

That said... I might claim in a forty minutes or so. It's getting late and the chance of not getting lynched without feeding wolves information is getting smaller and smaller.

17. - Top - End - #287

I might actually be better off dead if I've convinced someone enough of my wolfishness that they're singling out my non-existent partners xD

Since surviving may mean people will waste time trying to spot my supposed wolf allies.

That said... I might claim in a forty minutes or so. It's getting late and the chance of not getting lynched without feeding wolves information is getting smaller and smaller.
    I would also be happy to discuss wolves with you who aren't you. I know you've said that you don't have any reads and I am probably trying to bleed a rock here, but I'm just trying to get something to either a. Make me reconsider or b. Help me if you do flip green.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    We have other stuff to talk about right now, so I don't know how much analyzing the Rogan kill would help. As far as I know, the kill is usually more about who they can't mislynch and I don't think anyone was going to vote Rogan anytime soon. He also hinted that he was the vig, which would probably be someone the Wolves want to target.

Book Wombat looks like a good Seer choice to me. When I get that type of role I always go for people I have no hope of analyzing in thread rather than more talkative people who are likely to slip at some point.

So, what to make of everything going on. gac and BCH came out looking like Town. Technically Book and Sean have not been around to counterclaim but it's unlikely that they will be at this point. Similarly, JNinja half claimed and gave an indication that something surrounding them was off, but a good kind of off. I'm happy to put them all as Town for now. Even if gac hadn't claimed I find everything he's done very townie.

Snow gave a Seer claim. If true, that implies another Seer is out there among the roles who isn't looking to step forward right now. She gave Book Wombat as town but didn't divulge the role. I can see not wanting to give Wolves that info but she shared the role with us we might help us learn if she's the Fool (if "Book's role" was Baner, or Vig, or something that another player was willing to claim).

Seandiggersby has no posts today and is likely to be modkilled or replaced. At this point I don't think it's strategy and doesn't indicate one side or the other.

Supagoof's posts today have felt good to me and I'm not willing to lynch him at this point.

AvatarVecna's posts today have been OK. Nothing especially wolfish and the comment about the baner ability likely comes from town. Not ready to fully clear but I'm not sure if I'm ready to lynch AV either.

Bladescape was a town read from yesterday. Sort of by process of elimination he's dropping down on my list. There's something to be said for focusing too much on Val but Town having a Wolf read should also push for it.

Valmark hasn't really changed much over the last few pages in my opinion. The reasons I didn't feel good about Val mostly still stand and right now I think I wanna keep my vote there. But gac makes a good point that no one has moved to save Val right now, which would indicate either Val is town or Val's partner(s) aren't around to make another wagon happen.

So Valmark is still my vote and I wish there was more related to the Snow claim to make a judgement.

If there's no Seer or Fool in the game it's an easy fake claim to give a Wolf at least one more Day. If we had two Seer claims I'd be pretty sure that both claimants were the same alignment. If there were three, then 1/3 is probably a Wolf.

I just don't know who else would be a good option this point (technically I'm an option but I'd kinda rather not be lynched). I could be swayed but I don't have anyone to suggest and right now the other option is me.

@AV You vote on Snow from a couple of pages ago isn't crossed out. I'm sure you just haven't had a chance to get to that, but wanted to give you a reminder.

Vote Count:
    The One right before the seer claim has been crossed out. I think that's the one you meant? Still on mobile on the road, so doing my best to keep up.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

I would also be happy to discuss wolves with you who aren't you. I know you've said that you don't have any reads and I am probably trying to bleed a rock here, but I'm just trying to get something to either a. Make me reconsider or b. Help me if you do flip green.
    I know- that's mostly what you've been trying to do (apparently, at least). I just... Don't really have anything to help you with.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    The One right before the seer claim has been crossed out. I think that's the one you meant? Still on mobile on the road, so doing my best to keep up.
    We fixed that, don't worry.

20. - Top - End - #290

I know- that's mostly what you've been trying to do (apparently, at least). I just... Don't really have anything to help you with.

We fixed that, don't worry.
    Insert "I guess you'll die" meme here.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, even if Valmark is unable to do reads, let me just think for a moment:

In a world where Valmark is town, where does that leave us?

Towncore: (From my pov)
    BatCatHat
    Bladescape
    Gac3
    Snowblaze

Scried town:
    BookWombat

Assumed to be dead town for this particular thought experiment:
    Valmark

People I have reasons to believe are town:
    JNinja

The rest:
    CaoimhinTheCape
    Seandiggersby
    Supagoof

I would pretty much lock in that at least 2 wolves are in Cao/Sean/Supa in this world.

There's a chance Book is a wolf who has been fool scried.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, since I hopefully won't be around for the end of the Main Phase (because if I am it means I haven't slept) I should claim now in the hope of salvaging what from my perspective would be a good move.

I'm Mrs. Dorothy. I have the power to learn the power of a dead member of the Duel Academy (so Town) once. I was trying to hide it, but this is why I was down with a Snow lynch- if she turned up as the Seer, I could've subbed in.

Homewever that hinged on me surviving without claiming, and since I'm throwing that out of the window the next best thing is to keep us both around- if I'm lynched the Shadow Riders can just kill Snow if they consider her a threat, and if Snow is lynched and turns up Seer I can just be killed by the SR.

While there's a reasonable chance that Snow is the Devil, I think erring on the side of caution is preferable. Keeping us both alive means that not both can be killed, and if Snow survives regardless of me she can be tested the next day to narrow down her actual role. If I survive and Snow is the Seer, I can take her power, and if Snow isn't the Seer then we'll have a real Seer working.

22. - Top - End - #292

There is a chance a wolf is in one of the claimants but otherwise meh.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I'm less convinced about Valmark than any other claimant so far. So that's not the worst lose role wise.

- - - Updated - - -

If I haven't missed any, so far my count is four claims

Gac3 - vig
    Bat - baner
    Snow - seer (fool)
    Val - limited necromancer

So now my attempt at unbiased analysis:

Gac3: we have no proof a vig exists. However Bat has claimed seer. Could be the result of amnael. Knows a vig isn't around. Also luckily hit bat with their scry and the rest is theater. Alternatively if wolves know neither a vig nor a baner is in the game, then both Gac3 and bat could be wolves.

Bat: really the only way for bat to be lying is if there is no Baner. Or if amnael found the baner among someone like Sean and are banking on them not checking in. Both situations feel super unlikely.

Snow: this one is super dangerous. One because if it's true, we don't know if we can trust their power. However if the fool is not in the game and amneal knows this, it's super dangerous. Because Snow can claim seer and nobody will counter claim because having a second seer proves nothing. Even catching them in a lie doesn't matter beyond "oh, they are a fool so who cares that they scried someone wrong". Should be given benefit of the doubt but if one of their scried turns out to be wrong (if book flips wolf) then it's worth investigating I guess.

Val: claimed a role which unlike seer and baner is not as likely to be used. Not that it can't have been used but this is a much lower chance of being counter claimed than Jaden. Also might be a good role for Don Zaloog to use as a claim. Either way, I won't be broken up over the power loss. Maybe the loss of the person but only if it's a mislynch.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Well that's some fun revelations to be busy all day and come back to. According to latest vote count, we have 3 on Valmark and 2 on Cao, right? Not sure we want to lynch Valmark but of the roles a potential Don Zaloog could have access to, at least that one's pretty useless for him. I still haven't done my read on Cao and not sure how much I trust, but if everyone else is offline I don't see a point in me throwing a vote on that pile. Unless we want to be testing the tie rules now, which I'd be maybe down for if anyone else is. I'll put a temp vote on Valmark's wagon (so that I have at least put in a vote and so that if he's dying he dies even as Don Zaloog) and check back in in like an hour.

25. - Top - End - #295

Quote Originally Posted by JNinja View Post
    Well that's some fun revelations to be busy all day and come back to. According to latest vote count, we have 3 on Valmark and 2 on Cao, right? Not sure we want to lynch Valmark but of the roles a potential Don Zaloog could have access to, at least that one's pretty useless for him. I still haven't done my read on Cao and not sure how much I trust, but if everyone else is offline I don't see a point in me throwing a vote on that pile. Unless we want to be testing the tie rules now, which I'd be maybe down for if anyone else is. I'll put a temp vote on Valmark's wagon (so that I have at least put in a vote and so that if he's dying he dies even as Don Zaloog) and check back in in like an hour.
    It was 4 to 2 (my original count missed Supagoof). Your vote makes it 5 to 2.

If we're looking to do something tricky with votes, having us tied could:

• Show us what happens when two players are genuinely tied (both die or none die).
    • Lynch one person and prove that the other is Camula (burning away one of her lives)
    • Lynch one person and prove that the other is Don Zaloog (because he would have 2 less votes)

Or, having the votes be off by 1, which could:
    • Lynch one person and prove that the other is Don Zaloog (because he would have 2 less votes)

Slightly biased, but having us off by 1 (with Valmark in the lead) would mean no lynch if he's Camula (knocking out one of her lives) and have me lynched if he's Don. Either way he's outed as Mafia if he doesn't die (and/or you get info from the lynch normally).

Vote Count:
    Valmark (5): CaoimhinTheCape, Snowblaze, Bladescape, Supagoof, JNinja
    No Votes: BookWombat Seandiggersby AvatarVecna

- - - Updated - - -

Or, off by 2 and Don!Valmark gives us a tie, or as it stands just means that Valmark is the confirmed lynch even if he's Don. It's really up to you guys if moving things around is worth it. I won't be online through the end of Day so my vote will stay where it is.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-12-29 at 10:45 PM. Reason: typo, clarification

26. - Top - End - #296
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Okay then, as things stand I don't see a point in changing my vote then, since we'll learn if Valmark's Don Zaloog regardless when he flips. Okay then, waiting for midnight and at least some guaranteed true info.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

End of Main Phase 1

Narration to follow.
    Starting now, SeanDiggersby will be replaced by Flat_Footed.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

It'll be wild if flat counter claims somebody

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, professor. I'll set three cards face-down, and a monster in defense mode! Your turn!"
    "Splendid, Jaden. I'll start off by activating... Chaos Distill. From now on, any card sent to my graveyard is banished instead. Then I'll activate Pot of Desires, banishing the top ten cards of my deck to draw two cards. Next I'll normal summon... Kuribandit! And it tributes itself to send the top five cards from my deck into the graveyard... except that they're banished instead."
    "Gosh, Professor. Seems like you're destroying your own deck."
    "Perhaps so, Jaden. Your turn."

Alexis drew.
    "I'll start us off. I activate Cyber Angel's Call! I discard one ritual spell to add a ritual monster to hand. Then I activate... preparation of rites! This adds one Ritual monster from my deck to my hand, then a ritual spell from my graveyard to my hand. So I'll get that discarded card back. It's Cyber Angel Ritual! By tributing Cyber Angel Benten from my hand, I summon Cyber Angel Idaten... and that's not all! When Benten is tributed, I can add Cyber Petit Angel to my hand as well! Now I'll set three cards and end my turn!"

Nightshroud grinned. "Is that all? I summon... Red-Eyes Black Chick! And by sending this baby dragon away, I bring out... his daddy!"
    Spoiler: His daddy
    Show

"Now you had an... angel, was it? Meet the Devil."

As the boat coasted to the earth, the vampire stepped forward. Professor Crowler moved to get in between her and Zayne, but Zayne looked up at a sound... Bastion was being carried past them by a big buff woman! He was unconscious... or worse.
    "Professor, I'll be alright. You have a student who needs you."
    Crowler gasped at Bastion and put on a brave face.
    "Right. You there! Hands off my student!"

"My hands go on what I want them on! Got a problem, come and move them yourself!"
    "I will!"

So Zayne was left alone, staring down a vampire.
    "I take it you're here for my key."

"I hope you don't hold it against me. I'd hate to see that face of yours pout..."

"You'd better count again!" Don Zaloog proclaimed, emerging from the shadows.
    "Nobody said anything about numbers."
    "That's my bad. I was listening to that kid talk in his sleep on the way over. Nothin' but math and numbers and something about O. Point is, there's two of us and one of you!"
    "You'd better count again!" And a tiny boy in a red jacket jumped out of a bush.
    "Syrus... get out of here! It isn't safe!"

"No way, Zayne! You didn't get the looks in the family, but you got enough brains to know you can't beat both of them! We have to work together!"

Zayne stared down Camula.
    "Alright then, a tag duel. Two shadow riders against two Truesdales..." He smiled. Just for a second, but a smile nonetheless.
    "With my brother here, the key's the safest it's ever been."

Camula and Don Zaloog both fired up duel disks.
    "Duel!" All four shouted.

Chancellor Shepherd was out at night with Miss Dorothy for... reasons, when they saw lights on at the abandoned dorm.

"Strange, that dorm is abandoned."

"Let's check it out!" Miss Dorothy ran ahead of Shepherd.
    "That woman has never felt fear,"
    Shepherd laughed to himself as he followed her.
    But as he entered the dorm, he stared into her lifeless eyes as her body was on the ground. At the back of the room was an old man, tending to seven bottles, two of which were full.
    "What did you... who are you?"
    The old man said nothing. His eyes did not even open. Shepherd wondered if he was even alive.

Valmark was destroyed in battle. He was Miss Dorothy.

Spoiler: Roles/Players
    Show

Player Role Side
    BatCatHat
    Bladescape
    Gac3
    BookWombat
    CaoimhinTheCape
    Rogan Bastion Misawa Duel Academy
    JNinja
    Flat_Footed
    Snowblaze
    Supagoof
    Taffimal Chazz Princeton Duel Academy
    Valmark Miss Dorothy Duel Academy

Enter Main Phase 2.

Announce power usage, let's make this one 36 hours so I'm not ending M2 at 1 AM.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-12-30 at 09:20 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

30. - Top - End - #300
    Barbarian in the Playground

Cheers... a bit late to the party. Am with the family till New Year's which is the reason for my higher-than-usual inactivity. Urgh, oh well. Liking me being quarter-town, hopefully Snowblaze doesn't turn out ot be a wolf.Also, this is just for you AV.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .