New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Aurangh's RHoD IC

Garetth

The dwarf listens to the guard's tale with interest, looking up with concern when he realizes that a well known merchant has been attacked. Perhaps these are more than just brigands after all.

"Sargent, it's been many days since I passed thru your town, how recently did you say you've been seeing these bands of savages?"

After the conversation ends, he will head for the inn, figuring to get a room to stay for the night, and make plans for what to do tomorrow with any of the new companions that take an interest.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Day 1 Evening.

Sergeant Hersk indicates the nearby Old Bridge Inn is merely a hundred yards away. And mentions the Green Apple on the other side of the square. He explains that the merchant had no next of kin in town as she was from Freeport. But messages will be sent.

The Old Bridge Inn is built in what used to be the gatehouse of the stone bridge that one served to cross the river. It is a large stone building with a wooden veranda that oversees the river. The porch is packed with late afternoon patrons gulping their ale in the summer afternoon after a long day of work. They all stare at you, particularly Shard, with some inquisitive looks and whisper to each other. Garreth knows these fellows, but not by name.

There's one big room with four beds and a large bug-ridden carpet available. The room has a wooden table and five chairs.

You are settling into your room when a knock comes at the door. Outside the door, there is a tall, balding man in his fifties and a stern-looking swordwoman with well-kept armor. Her sword's hilt is beautifully crafted. Standing a few feet behind them is the young guard from the guarding post that walked away when you were talking to Hersk.

"Sorry to bother you--the balding man says-- my name is Norro Wiston, the Townspeaker for Drellin's Ferry. This is our guard capitan, Soranna. I'll be direct. As you could have guessed, we are in a lot of trouble, and I was hoping to persuade you to help us."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garetth

Garetth studies the captain while the Townspeaker appeals for help, wondering how much trouble the town is facing. After a glance around the room at his new companions, he considers a response.

What kind of help did you have in mind? Can’t speak for the whole group, but for me, if it’s a chance to hunt down some goblin scum, I’d be interested. The roads must be safe for merchants and good folk to travel these lands.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Norro

Our town is under attack, as you might have guessed by now. That ambush you encountered was perhaps the boldest action yet, but Hobgoblin raiders have been raiding our lands for several days now. They have attacked and killed people in the outlying homesteads, and they've been waylaying travelers along the Dawn Way.

Captain Soranna:

We have had some trouble with them before, but they are more aggressive lately, organized and vicious. They are even better equipped! I fear they are preparing for an attack.

Norro

Beyond the immediate threat to our homes, the road is our lifeblood. Even if they don't attack, they can choke the life out of us by making the road unsafe. We heard you repelled a well-prepared ambush. Would you be willing to help us?

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Tarot nodded emphatically when the group was offered a room, apparently they were to be together for the time being, well, they seemed competent enough to him, none of them died in the ambush, and that was good enough for Tarot, we'll see how the odds play out.

Settling down in one of the beds, Tarot was bridging cards in the air above him when the door was answered. He turned and sat up, regarding the messengers, he looked them up and down, and quickly surmised this was an opportunity he couldn't afford to miss.

He stands up "Norro Wiston? you said? Yes, yes of course, Bradford George Ulysses Engwald at your service! But people call me Tarot, we would be glad to help your town, my associate and I" he points to Bade, "recently acquired some information regarding Vraath keep, perhaps you can help us locate that in recompense? But, seeing as these goblinoids are terrorizing the area, it might serve both our interests. What is it you need of us good ser?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

The warforged had ignored the strange looks in the Inn as they had entered the inn. As the guard captain enters Shard nods with a creak, "Master Norro. I will aid you. The green skinned ones go too far in causing death and spreading destruction." Looking at the others the gleaming red eyes watch the room and nod with some respect to Gareth and Tarot as they agree. "If you have information as to where these goblinoids are we can root them out."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 59/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    AC 24, Touch 12, Flat-footed 22, Fort 9, Ref 6, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 6
    Least Xtal Return Adamantine Longsword +1 (Triple weapon capsule [Fire /Shock / Acid]) +12 (1d8+6, 19-20)
    Comp (+5) MW Longbow (40 arrows) +9 (1d8+5, x3)
    Spiked Fist +11 (1d4+5, x2)
    Admantine Body +1 Nimbleness, Xtal of Arrow Deflection (+2 AC vs Ranged) Heavy Shield +1 (+9 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 20, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12
    Condition DR 3 / Adamantine
    Immune: Fatigue, Disease, Energy Drain, Sleep, Poison
    Light Fortification

Condition: Absolute steel stance

Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Bade nods with wholehearted agreement at Tarot's and Shard's words. "The Keep can wait while foul-hearted raiders threaten town," he opines.

Spoiler: sheet
    Show
    Bade Brockburn
    male CG human divine bard 4 / paladin of freedom 4 / marshal 1, Level 6, Init 2, HP 32/54, Speed 20'
    AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 19, Fort 19, Ref 14, Will 13, Base Attack Bonus 5.5
    +1 dragonbone (composite 3) longbow +9 (d8+4 piercing, x3)
    MW elvencraft bow +9 (d6+4 bludgeoning, x2)
    sanctified chitin full plate armor (+8 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Misc)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 24
    Condition Marshal aura 60', paladin aura 10'
    Diplomacy +15, Bluff +12, Sense Motive +1
    Last edited by Dimers; 2022-01-06 at 07:32 PM.
    Avatar by Meltheim: Eveve, dwarven battlemind, 4e Dark Sun

Current games list

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

There is a glimpse of hope in Norro's face as you so eagerly show your disposition to help. Unless you stop him, he and Soranna make their way inside the room. Once there, Norro sits heavily on a chair as someone burdened by responsibilities and fears. The way he moves his hands over his balding head gives you the impression that perhaps this hair loss is recent.

If you prevent him from going inside the room, he gives you the information.

**Norro**

"We don't know precisely where these goblins are or where they come from. We suspect they come from the Witchwood, and we have sent patrols there. The last patrol, a dozen men, never made it back. Four days ago, men were afraid and unwilling to leave their families unprotected.

Varath Keep is in that same direction. It is even possible the creatures are using it as a temporary hold even if it is rumored to be haunted.

**Soranna**

There are at least three different warbands; Maybe two or three scores of warriors for what we gather. But they are not alone. They have warbeasts and evil magic, and a scout reported dragonmen among their ranks.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Tarot nods wisely as they talk, he pulls out a card, and starts to play with it.

"Seems like the keep is a great starting point, and a potential hideout, would you be able to point us in that direction?"

Spoiler: DM
    Show

Gah, I managed to somehow not take sleight of hands, can I trade out k.arcana for Sleight of hand ranks?
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

Shard listens intently, nodding its head as it considers the information. "We cannot take on several dozen goblins head on. Particularly if they have back up and support." Looking at the other Shard continues in their grating metallic tones. "But if we investigate we can discern the threat and seek suitable tactics to deal with it." Glancing at the window and the coming twighlight. "I have some repairs to make while you rest. Shall we set out at first light once those of you who eat have broken your fast?"

Show

Know local (1d20+5)[22] for info on the keep and the woods
    Know Arcana (1d20+7)[8] for dragonmen

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 59/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    Least Xtal Return Adamantine Longsword +1 (Triple weapon capsule [Fire /Shock / Acid]) +12 (1d8+6, 19-20)
    Admantine Body +1 Nimbleness, Xtal of Arrow Deflection (+2 AC vs Ranged) Heavy Shield +1 (+9 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Light Fortification

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Soranna and Norro nod when they hear Shard's wise advice.

"That's what we are asking of you. We need to understand their forces, intentions, organization. But we cannot do it with our people, not after the last patrol.

If you are going to the Witchwood, I advise you to seek out Jorr. He knows his way around the woods and has somehow managed to stay unharmed with this madness around. Go left at the first big trail crossing; Jorr's cabin is about seven miles in. Or, if you are on the Dawn Way, take a right on a trail about nine miles from the forest edge. Jorr's cabin is near the Blackwater."

Norro finishes his speech and offers each of you a firm handshake.

"Think it overnight. This could be dangerous. Let us know your decision."

Shard, you are practically convinced the Dragonmen are a famous group of bards in Skullport, but that doesn't make any sense.

However, you have heard about Varath's Keep and its tragic story. For many centuries, the Keep was the first safeguard along the trade roads, when this vale was part of a richer busier trade area.
    A few years before the fall of Rhest, an ambitious young man named Amery Vraath inherited control of the Keep. After the Rhestilor kingdom dissolved, Amery claimed the entire Witchwood and sought to rid his new domain of evil creatures. Unfortunately, he picked up a fight with a tribe of giants known as the Twistusks. These forest giants generally kept to themselves but raided merchants on the Dawn Way now and then.

A large force under the command of Amery Vraath beat the giants and forced them to flee the woods.

The survivors waited patiently and a week later attacked the Keep during a tremendous storm, pelting the Keep with rocks and arrows while those inside were unable to defend or escape. The assault lasted the whole night. Everyone inside the Keep was killed or taken prisoner and devoured.

The Keep has remained empty and is rumored to be haunted.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Bade gladly takes Norro's offered hand. "I believe I speak for us all when I say, we won't let you down, Norro. We all have a score to settle with these hobgoblins." He rubs his sore arm. "Taking us near the Keep will be a nice bonus, too. Before you go, what can you tell us about Jorr? Is he likely to lend his bow to the hunt?"

Current games list

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Norro looks at Soranna who answers Bade's question.

"Jorr is a good fellow, generally speaking. But It will take some convincing for him to lend help in a team effort. He is the proverbial lone wolf. Though he keeps two large hounds with him at all time."

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garetth

In response to some of Soranno’s comments about the goblins, Garetth remembers the gear taken from the dead raiders, and turns to Shard.

“Show the captain the fine blades we found on them. Best sword I’ve ever seen on a hobgoblin.
    Your reports of dragonmen make sense, their caster had this symbol of Tiamat, also found on the blades.”
    He reaches into a pouch and produces the evil symbol to show to the guard.

“I agree, we should head out in the morning. I’ve heard stories of this keep, and I bet I know the roads well enough to find Jorr’s cabin. Let’s get some rest, and then go goblin hunting.”

He shakes the speaker’s offered hand, and then starts checking through his gear to see if any additional supplies are needed. Before going to sleep, he will use the remaining charges on his belt to heal.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Heal charge 2 (2d8)[11]

Heal charge 3 (2d8)[9]

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Soranna looks at the blades and the symbol with consternation.

"Norro. What do you make of this? Tiamat is not a common divinity for Hobgoblins."

Norro takes his time

"I make of it that we may be under greater danger that we even thought Captain. We must act quickly.
    We don't have much to offer a group like yours in way of reward. But we can offer you our gratitute and 600 gp each if you help us. Think of it. Till the morrow"

They leave the inn.

SOMEWHERE IN THE VALE.

The wound hellhound collapsed of exhaustion. "Move beast! move!" yelled the hobgobln rider. "We must make it to the camp and tell them that Zarr ad Uth-Lar are dead". The hellhound gnarled and spat black blood on the ground. The hobgoblin threw his hands in the silent air of the woods and gnarled himself. "Alright hellish beast. I'll go on on my own. Lie down and die."
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2022-01-09 at 07:15 AM. Reason: typos

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Tarot nodded, "We should all get our rest then, lots of fun tomorrow" he says sardonically.

Spoiler
    Show

He uses his last belt charge before bedding down for the night.
    Heal - (2d8)[9]

Waking up, he rolls both shoulders as he sits up. Looking around, he frowns, "Gah, the room service here is terrible!" he exclaims. After dressing, he steps out into the commons looking for some breakfast.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

Shard listened to the story, head tilted to one side as they absorbed the information. At the prompt Shard pulls out the magical blades. "Fine blades, well made and enchanted. Unusual for such savage creatures. It makes me wonder where they got them from."

As it looks to the others eating and drinking Shard looks back down at its own dented form. "I require repairs. I shall enact them tonight whilst you rest your eyes."

Show

Repair light x 2 (2d8+10)[18]
    Repair moderate x 1 (2d8+5)[19]
    Caft (Warforged) (1d20+10)[16]

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 92/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    Light Fortification

Last edited by DrK; 2022-01-11 at 04:59 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Bade lifts an imaginary goblet in a toast to his new allies. "To your health, friends, and may it last as long as Milil's charm. Yes, let's get a good rest and an early start tomorrow -- these wretches won't slay themselves!" He places a minor spell on a copper coin, making it shine with a faint light, then places it in the window. "Saves the innkeeper the cost of a candle," he says with a wink to anyone watching. "Shard, you don't need rest? If keeping an eye open for danger won't bore you overmuch, I entrust my safety to your vigilant care."

Current games list

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

DAY 2

DM Danger points 0/20

You were exhausted after the travel and the battle. So much that you didn't mind sharing the room with total strangers. Shard was even delicate enough to carry with his reparations outside the room so you all could sleep.

The dawn comes early. The late summer sun shines bright and powerful over Elsir Vale painting the Wyrmsmoke Mountains to the west with a deep orange hue.

The innkeeper takes you to the outside deck, where who but Norro Winston is anxiously waiting for you seated at a long table full of food.

"I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty of asking Miren -the innkeeper- to prepare some food. You oughta try her fruity black bread." He says as he mindlessly breaks some bread.

"I have sent Soranna and some men to recover the bodies of those murdered on the road."

As you tell Norro about your decision to help the town, the cloud over his brow visibly clears. He could almost smile: hope springs eternal after all.

"Excellent!" the spokesman says as he slaps his hand on the table. "Then I won't waste more of your time. I have covered your tab here at the Inn. May Pelor grants you protection, and Fharlanghn clears your way."

He then leaves.

This trade road cuts through the western portion of the Witchwood for almost 40 miles.

It is generally broad, level, and clear. Every few miles, rudimentary log shelters built by teamsters using the road stand in clearings nearby. A handful of old woodcutters' and trappers' cabins or long-abandoned homesteads lie scattered along the length of the road, about one every 2 or 3 miles.

The Dawn Way crosses several creeks and boggy spots on sturdy dwarf-made stone bridges that have stood for centuries.

Heading west, you find yourselves in the Witchwood about two miles from Dellin's Ferry. It is clear why the forest is named Witchwood. The twisted trees and the thick canopy give it an eerie atmosphere. But this is not a wild forest; on the contrary, the regularity of the trees along the road speaks to thousands of years of careful exploitation of the land for wood and game. The Dawn Way slowly turns until you are heading north.

About eight miles down the road, you come to the Blackwater -a large swat of drowned forest and swampland- Ahead, you see a causeway to cross it. But right before you find a trail, carefully kept, According to Norro's indications, it is here that you should turn east to find Jorr.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Bade is looking tense in his heavy armor. Partly that's from knowing that he's slowing down the other warriors -- especially the light-footed Garetth, an anomaly among the usually slow dwarves. Partly it's from needing that armor in case of bandit or hobgoblin ambushes along the road, tension from expecting an attack that hasn't come.

"Looks like this is where to turn for that woodsman Jorr. I'm almost disappointed we haven't found more enemies yet." Bade chuckles. "Almost."

Current games list

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garetth

While eating a hearty breakfast, and an extra helping before the journey, he talks with Norro.

“Speaker, what else can you tell us of the last patrol that didn’t return? What road did they take, or their destination? Anything to recognize them should we find signs of people in the woods?”

He pulls a small pouch from his gear and offers it to Norro.
    “Also, these valuables belonged to the poor souls at the farmhouse, but the raiders didn’t find it. Use it for their burial, or give it to any kin they have.”
    He then thanks him for breakfast and sets out on the road, excited to be traveling again, even in the face of danger.

Despite having travelled the Dawn Way before, Garetth forces himself to look anew as they walk, watching for any signs of other travelers or trouble. He roams both ahead and behind the group, always within line of sight, determined not to be caught unaware. Upon finding the side trail to the east, he smiles to himself at thought of a road not yet travelled, and scans down the trail while waiting for the group to catch up.

“This looks like the way to go. Hopefully this Jorr can give us some news of these woods.”

Show

Perception check, looking for activity on the side trail.
    (1d20+9)[22] +4 bonus vs goblins

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

As they march Shard stomps and crushes branches, bushes and mud in its wake, the massive spiked treads digging in to the bank and giving Shard sure footing as they glide along, oddly graceful as they move as quickly as the other lightly armoured comrades. Walking through the woods Shard asks the others - "I seek to balance and keep order in the district. What cause would you have to risk your life for this town?"

--

Later as they reach the turning to Jorro's cabin they look around. "I am not well versed in woodcraft. Garetth, do you see anything of concern. I find it odd we have seen no sign of the Greenskin after we wer assaulted so close to town. Maybe they have fewer patrols than Sgt Norro reported.." Shard trails off into silence, considering, a hand resting on the metallic hilt of the black adamantine blade at their waist, thumb rubbing a well worn smoothed patch where the trigger is for the archaic weapon capsules that would spill alchemicals down the length of the blade.

Show

Vanguard treads ignore difficult terrain and absolute steel stance brings me to 30ft speed which is handy

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 92/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    Light Fortification

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    Walking through the woods Shard asks the others - "I seek to balance and keep order in the district. What cause would you have to risk your life for this town?"
    "For me, Shard, it's not a question of order. I have a holy calling to champion those who can't aid themselves. And that goes double when it comes to combat. See, most folks are able to care for themselves pretty well when given the freedom to do so, but few would be able to survive an attack like we faced yesterday. It's only right that those who can help, do help. So that's what I'm called to do."

Current games list

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

DAY 1
    DM pool 2/20

The group marched swiftly on the well kept Dawn Way. Bade and Shard, particularly the latter, where threading the road leaving clear tracks on the soft maleable-ground.

Garreth was so distracted by this fact that he seemed oblivious to any possible tracks and indications of goblin presence.

Upon reaching the crossroads, and sorry they could not take both roads and yet be the same party, the group went along their original plan to reach Jorrs cabin an turned right to follow the one less traveled.

If any hobgoblins were lurking on the woods, you were not aware of this. With Garreth on point, the group approached the huntsman´s cabin. The first sign of something amiss comes as a buzzing sound ahead. A swarm of flies buzzes around the corpse of a large dog with arrow shafts spouting out.

The trail lends past a small cabin in a deep forest glade. A ramsackle front porch is littered with fishing baskets and skinning frames broken and scattered around. The cabin overlooks a dark bayou or lake, with old gray cedar-trees draped in moss rising out of the water. The are signs of fight on the ground near the cabin where a couple of hobgoblins lie dead.

The cabin's door is ajar.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Bade approaches the door but doesn't enter. Projecting his voice as his long-ago singing instructor taught, he calls into the cabin, "Hello, Jorr? Are you in there? We're friendly adventurers seeking aid, and it looks like you could use some too ..."

Current games list

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garetth

Garetth moves forward quickly, his axe coming into his hand, as he passes the cabin door and goes towards the remains of the fight.
    While Bade calls out to Jorr, the dwarf checks that the bodies are dead, and looks for any sign of survivors or tracks.

Show

Perception, look for survivors: (1d20+9)[15]
    Search, look for tracks: (1d20+11)[30]

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

Seeing the dead dog and the broken door Shard slings their shield onto their arm, and heads into the house, flexing the massive oversized spiked spike battle fits dangerously. "I shall check the interior of the hit" Shard bellows to the others as they stomp up the wooden steps, the steps creaking and chipping the warforged's weight. Inside they'll search around looking for clues

Show

Search (1d20+6)[22]

Shard
    Light Fortification

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Jorr is inside his cabin. Feverish and wounded close to the other side of the material-ethereal divide. He looks at you with wide scared eyes and tries to make a movement for his bow. But his right hand shows severed fingers and cut tendons. He is hallucinating.

Outside, there are no survivors and the raising heat takes the scent of dead to the woods.

Garrteth finds two sets of tracks, one of them clearly limping. These are the sturdy boots of a hobgoblin, beign hafl dragged away by a larger set of footprints that end in claws and talons. The tracks move towards the swamp. And dissappear next to what seems too be a pilon to tie a small boat. There is no boat.

While you are moving around the cabin. A massive figure emerges from the trees to the south, attracted by the smell of death. It sniffles at one of the dogs and lets go a scream of rage.

Initiatives and positions.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Tarot stretched as he awoke, but was almost annoyed at the bright light bursting through the shutters to blast his eyes, and so early in the morning too!

Grumbling about not being able to get a good nights rest, and something about the sun, he got dressed, and met everyone outside, with the Towns leader, he nods to the man, letting the others speak, but makes sure to get his fill of the food provided.

Walking along, he was happy at least, he was outside, on the road, sure there were bugs, and the mud was getting everywhere, but at least they were doing something.

At the scene of the dead dog, he cautiously approaches behind the others, looking at the deceased dog while they tended to Jorr inside.

But then the monster appeared, and he cursed his decision to stay outside.

Spoiler
    Show

Position, on the porch
    Init - (1d20+3)[14]

Tarot
    HP's: 48/48
    AC: 19
    T: 14 FF: 16
    Effects: none
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2022-01-18 at 02:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garetth

Garetth turns back from the water, frustrated that the goblins appear to have gotten away.

He looks up in alarm at the monster emerging from the trees, and races back to join his companions at the cabin, shouting an alarm on the way.

Show

Position, moving from the dock to the cabin? Not sure where the monster came from relative to my path back from the water.
    Init - (1d20+4)[9]

Garetth
    HP's: 76/80
    AC: 20
    T: 14 FF: 20
    Effects: Bolstering Voice stance: allies within 60 ft get +2 morale to will, +4 vs fear