New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Turn/Rebuke Non-Undead and Divine+Domain feats.

If I can turn/rebuke water/fire creatures by virtue of the Fire domain are there any Divine/Domain feats I can use those extra attempts to power? Or am I only allowed to use turn/rebuke undead attempts to fuel such feats.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Turn/Rebuke Non-Undead and Divine+Domain feats.

There is a very small handful, I believe, since most specifically state turn/rebuke undead attempts must be used. I'll see if I can find a list, since I think I asked a similar question once in the past...

• Initiate of Baravar Cloakshadow (although does require you to be a Cleric or Paladin)

Required turn/rebuke undead, but can use any turn/rebuke (possibly due to poor wording):

• Divine Accuracy
    • Divine Countermagic
    • Divine Spell Power
    • Glorious Weapons (may not work, as the effect is based on channelling positive or negative energy)
    • Pious Defiance
    • Profane Boost

Special:

• Elemental Healing (requires turn/rebuke elementals, and uses the appropriate elemental rebuke)
    • Elemental Smiting (requires turn/rebuke elementals, and uses the appropriate elemental turn)

...there may be others I've missed...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Turn/Rebuke Non-Undead and Divine+Domain feats.

There's also Dragonfire Channeling from Dragon Magic.

It requires that you have the dragonblooded subtype, but can explicitly be fueled by Turn/rebuke undead or any of the T/R elemental options and gets you an effect similar to Burning Hands that does half fire, half sacred damage. (and the fire part can be swapped out for a different energy type if you're a half dragon or with the appropriate draconic heritage feat.)

In low to mid levels it can be a wonderful resource, sort of like having bunch of extra level 1 spell slots dedicated to short range blasting.
    Last edited by mabriss lethe; 2022-01-20 at 11:02 PM.