New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default My webcomic: Just a Sidekick, a superhero story of friendship and the apocalypse.

Decided that I might as well try to plug my comic here!
    If you like webcomics, superhero, character-focused narratives and colorful characters than you might like my webcomic "Just a Sidekick"; a
    Comedy\Drama story about Sidekicks, growing up, heroism friendship and other terrible and wonderful things that you find at the end of the world. It has a wide ensemble cast but the main-est of the main characters is Susan Summers AKA the Golden Sorceress. A newbie superhero sidekick. She means well, but she’s inexperienced, socially awkward and deeply self-loathing. After her disastrous first outing seems to confirm every single one of her insecurities, she finds herself way over her head - at the center of a world-saving adventure. Alongside her are brutish villains with a hidden soft side, snarky vampires and supercriminals with mysterious agendas.

If you think this sounds cool: you can check it out here! http://justasidekick.thecomicseries.com

(or just click the link at my signature )
    (Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)

It's not my fault I was born straight into the future.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My webcomic: Just a Sidekick, a superhero story of friendship and the apocalypse.

Gave what you've got a quick read; overall, not bad!

The story was entertaining, the characters relatable, and the art... could use some tightening up. I actually kind of dug the line-less style you had at the beginning, and I have nothing but respect for you for managing to put out a consistent webcomic (something I have occasionally wished I could do, but have never been able to get backgrounds done to my own satisfaction ).

Interested to see where you go from here, and if you want any advice on figure drawing, I'd be willing to try- it's something I've worked at for years, and while I'm hardly a professional, I can at least draw something that doesn't make me want to jab my own eyes out with my pencil

... kind of. The joys of the artistic temperament >.<
    Times being what they are, the stars aligning and the End of All Things barely registered as background noise.

At a bit of a loss as to what to do next, and with bills to pay, a certain Elder Thing has taken up bartending.

This is...

The Last Call of Cthulhu