New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default PC/mobile games "like" Clash of Clans without gameplay microtransactions?

I'm looking for recommendations of games with similar defensive+offensive tower defense mechanics as Clash of Clans. Is there anything like that which you would recommend and which doesn't have "pay to skip all these timers" or other gameplay-influencing microtransactions? If so, what do you like or not like about your suggestions?

Cosmetic microtransactions are fine, though that doesn't mean I want them. I just consider them to be a relatively neutral feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    where is the atropal? and does it have a listed LA?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: PC/mobile games "like" Clash of Clans without gameplay microtransactions?

I should add that I'm assuming anything like this would not be free-to-play. I'm assuming it would probably be a monthly membership or maybe a decent price to pay upfront.

It's okay if it's 1v1 challenge based with friends and not massively multiplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    where is the atropal? and does it have a listed LA?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: PC/mobile games "like" Clash of Clans without gameplay microtransactions?

There is some pay element to get certain heroes but you don't need them to play but the kingdom rush games I guess?