New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Among Who? Among Us! (Mafia)

Xihirli, what did you end up deciding about the actions ghosts can take?
    They can follow, watch and perform tasks watchfully.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    They can follow, watch and perform tasks watchfully.
    Excuse me, what do ghost get out of watching and following besides activley stopping Crew from getting a Task Victory? Its not like the dead can vote or communicate, is it?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    That being said, in the Among Us games I’ve seen, people generally skip vote for the first couple meetings at least. So maybe there’s something mechanical I’m not thinking of that makes it better to not vote? But I think that might just be because Among Us usually only has two imposters, so the ratio of crew to imposters is lower than the typical Werewolf game. And we can’t assume that Xi stuck with only two imposters here.

Plus, in the typical Among Us game, people often don’t have much to go on at first. Here we do have something possibly suspicious (the issues with fixing lights).
    Yeah, in game you usually skip the first couple votes. But playing here on the forums and translating it to Mafia, I'm not sure whether or not skipping is the best move. Hopefully your question can shine a little light on that?

There is the option for people to follow the two of us, if we end up with no vote today.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    - I think five people going to the medbay is kind of excessive. Imposters can only kill twice if they have the kill quickly action and even if they do that when everyone knows who else was there it'll look pretty suspicious.
    So, the problem is I think we need that many to have everyone accountable. All the math below assumes we skip the vote today.

Let's say it's just DasIrrlicht and one other person there. The Imposters come in unannounced and kill both people. No info.

With DasIrrlicht and two others. Two bodies show up there, and one survivor. Either: the survivor is one of the Imposters and their buddy popped in to help or the survivor is innocent and the two imposters showed up to do the kill. If we get it wrong there, we've lost 3 people and possibly outed the two remaining imposters (depending on if the last remaining player actually sees both kills based on the dice roll). We'd be at 6 players left and 2 imposters: a double kill loses the game for us.

With DasIrrlicht and three others. Two bodies show up. First we roll to see if anyone actually witnesses the murders. If both living players are imposters, they place the blame on someone else. If one player is an imposter and the other is innocent, it's a he said she said and guessing wrong again nets us a loss of 3 Townies before going into the Night Phase.

With DasIrrlicht and four others, we at least guarantee there's one townie watching, with a decent chance of two innocents to witness anything and be able to verify each other's story.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Having five people follow means six in medical with only me doing a task. If the Imposters are part of this six and double kill, you get a two pointing at two situation, just to confirm one now dead person. That means to be absolutely safe, you would need to go in a group of seven. We have the luck that our Mafia Imposters probably can not get both a kill in and call sabotage at once, so there is likely no weird split strats one can pull for the seven people blob... Except the fact that it is a blob, and if someone just gets quickly underhandly stabbed, who knows who its was.

"The only real save stratergy is requiring a lot of coordination, and just a few not following along for one reason or another could break it. So I am for the next best thing: Trying to group around three and continuing fixing up this ship so we can get somewhere safe, like Polus... There is a nice lab to test samples, if we just survive till we get there, once we fixed up the ship and did all the tasks... Or at least try to get them done as quick as you can while looking over your back."

5. - Top - End - #35

Quote Originally Posted by DasIrrlicht View Post
    Having five people follow means six in medical with only me doing a task. If the Imposters are part of this six and double kill, you get a two pointing at two situation, just to confirm one now dead person. That means to be absolutely safe, you would need to go in a group of seven. We have the luck that our Mafia Imposters probably can not get both a kill in and call sabotage at once, so there is likely no weird split strats one can pull for the seven people blob... Except the fact that it is a blob, and if someone just gets quickly underhandly stabbed, who knows who its was.
    Yeah, maybe I'm being too cautious in getting everyone to watch there but I feel like having a Town clear is pretty helpful to have. I guess it's up to town if we all have a party in the medbay or if we want to just send a couple people.

And I wish there was more to talk about, but I got nothing else? AV and Book still haven't posted and there isn't anything to really discuss on voting patterns or anything. If there's any more information, like locations that you saw anyone else or anything like that, it would help to let us know.

@Xihirli If AV or Book were also dead, would we be notified? Or are we not aware since that wasn't the body that was reported?

Vote Count:
    Elenna (1): CaoimhinTheCape
    flat_footed (1): snowblaze
    Skip Vote (1): DasIrrlicht
    No Vote: AvatarVecna, BookWombat, Supagoof, Murska, Flat_Footed, Elenna

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

AvatarVecna and Book Wombat are not dead.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yeah, pretty slow day. I guess I'll try and speed it up by voting Elenna, so we can have a wagon and because "maybe sabotaged something" is a better argument than the non-existent ones for anyone else.

I'd personally prefer a smaller group going to the medbay, but I don't think my opinion on this game's mechanics is worth much. Though night talk isn't allowed so if we're doing a coordinated mechanical thing we have about twenty-four hours to figure it out.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm here and have a question for Xi, can two or more people have the same task?
    Might post more soon.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    I'm here and have a question for Xi, can two or more people have the same task?
    Might post more soon.
    Any of the tasks can repeat.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #40

I'm game to watch someone's back in Medbay. I have 3/4 tasks to complete myself, but I think having a confirmed crewmate to be an excellent idea (even though that paints a target on their back rest of game...).

Translating video game (VG) mechanics over to WW style - and also based on Xi's note - in the VG the person being scan sees who is around them. So the higher watching of the back also applies both ways.

Unfortunately, the 1 task I completed last night myself, was Inspecting Samples in Medbay. Would have been nice to knock that one out tonight while covering you at the same time DasIrrlicht. Usually that task is not duplicative in the VG. IE some tasks can have more than one person working on them - such as fixing wiring. I'm up for it though, if need be.

- - - Updated - - -

And as I spent some time between RL and typing that, Xi responded. Tasks can be duplicated - which also means Imposters can imitate a task and the needle doesn't move toward crew getting it all done.

Flat didn't get a task done last night. That's sus to me, because it could be an imposter covering their tracks. Could also be what Flat said, just missed getting the action in. However, the more curious question - how does our mod miss day 1? IE who approved the thread to start?

On the plus side - ghosts actively getting their tasks done can't be killed again, so at least Gac can continue to contribute to completing his tasks without interference. Yay for continuing to help.

And another question for Xi - Is there an indicator of tasks completed/tasks? Say, a percentage if you don't want give us the total amount of tasks until victory?
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

No task bar this game.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42

I have a Medbay task which needs completing, not the scan though, so I could watch I guess.
    Didn't see anyone while doing my tasks, probably because I did them quickly.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

BW acting quickly matches my information.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I should be here again before EOD, but just in case I'm not, CaoimhinTheCape. Because I haven't seen anything more suspicious than the light thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think an innocent child is valuable enough for us to send most of the players to medbay. If we send DasIrrlicht and a couple other people, then that at least gives us a short list of suspects if there are kills (any survivor(s) and any killers they claim to have seen), while not tying up too many people.

Book should probably be one of those people if he's got a task to complete there anyways. No particular opinion on who the other people should be. I don't have any tasks in Medbay.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2022-04-07 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

If I'm right in my interpretation of BW's question then it's mildly towny. I have reads.

...sort of. Would be great if more people could vote.

Also I have no tasks in medbay.

Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

I guess we've heard from everyone who's going to be talking. I think it somewhat less likely that Cao would've self-reported, with neither of them having been seen on their supposed route after Electrical I'll go for Elenna.
    Last edited by Murska; 2022-04-08 at 06:27 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

17. - Top - End - #47

Mostly posting to update the vote count, I don't really have any more to add. It sounds like Book is going to be around to watch DasIrrlicht and I'll plan to be there too. Not sure how small of a group we wanted there, so if anyone else plans to join it would probably be helpful to mention ahead of time.

Vote Count:
    Elenna (3): CaoimhinTheCape, snowblaze, Murska
    CaoimhinTheCape (1): Elenna
    Skip Vote (1): DasIrrlicht
    No Vote: AvatarVecna, BookWombat, Supagoof, Flat_Footed

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    I'm game to watch someone's back in Medbay. I have 3/4 tasks to complete myself, but I think having a confirmed crewmate to be an excellent idea (even though that paints a target on their back rest of game...).
    Supagoof also volunteered to join the medbay party.

Four seems enough, so I'll be leaving you to it.

Extended Signature

19. - Top - End - #49

Yep - I'll head to medbay as well. And a vote of course.

Snowblaze

Because it's day one.

I do think location wise, between Elenna and Cao there is an imposter. But I'm 50/50 as to whom. The stories, with some narrator influence, now seem to align. However, I also feel there is a bigger chance that the imposter(s) who did the killing also just are sitting on the sidelines as we focus on the two of them.

AV confirming information on Books quick actions - can either of you two share where those actions took place?
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm inclined to think that if Book was an imposter, they would have asked that question about doubling tasks in imposter chat. So, slight town lean on Book.
    Other than Book and Cao I don't have any leans yet. I think Snow and AV haven't said yet what they did in the night?

BTW I'm nowhere near 100% sure that Cao is an imposter - this is probably obvious, but assuming I die today, town should discuss any night actions tomorrow and not just vote Cao. I'm worried that this is town vs town and we're just handing imposters two free mislynches.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Just when I thought I'd got through a day one without being voted... serves me right for hoping.

Also I have claimed what I did during the night, I was in O2. Sorry if you're town, Elenna, but... lack of better ideas.

Extended Signature

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

I’ll be at work until 3 – consider that a small extension.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Doing Task Watchfully: Chart Course (Navigation).

Walked with BW to Weapons, BW stopped in Weapons. Murska entered Weapons and went to wiring panel as I was leaving. Entered navigation alone. At time of lights going out, explicitly didn't see or hear anybody (or at least, explicitly in that "you dont think you saw anybody" way Xihirli was posting in mind). When lights came back on, BW and Das were both in navigation with me.

- - - Updated - - -

The opening post clarifies the chances of noticing suspicious activity, or catching a killer red-handed. What are the odds of noticing another player's presence by default?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Just when I thought I'd got through a day one without being voted... serves me right for hoping.

Also I have claimed what I did during the night, I was in O2. Sorry if you're town, Elenna, but... lack of better ideas.
    Ah I missed that, thanks!
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

My brain has turned on. Apologies for the wait. The odds of noticing others are very strange in this game.

I'm reporting doing one Navigation task carefully, and noticing three people (one of them twice). Murska reports doing two tasks quickly, one Weapon and one O2, and notices three people. Snowblaze claims one O2 task, and noticed one person. BW claims multiple tasks quickly (presumably weapons and navigation), and saw nobody. Here's where it gets weird:

By default, everybody starts in cafeteria, both at start of game and after a meeting. Snow had one task in O2, so she obviously goes via Weapons. But that means that Snow, Murska, AV, and BW all went through weapons, with Murska and BW stopping. And yet, Murska/AV/BW did not notice Snow, and Snow didn't notice us. That's strange, isn't it?

BW (Quick): notices 0
    Murska (Quick): notices 3
    AV (Watchful): notices 4
    Snow (Watchful): notices 1

If the truth if being told, Murska mostly got lucky, but Snow has gotten extremely unlucky, both in regards to noticing others and getting noticed herself. Or maybe...she didn't actually take a straight route from cafeteria to O2. That kinda feels more likely to me.

- - - Updated - - -

The strongest argument for one of Elenna and Cao being scum is actually just the opportunity that Lights Out creates. If imposters sabotage lights, and one of the imposters goes to "fix lights", there's a decent chance that the imposter and a single crewmate are the only ones in electrical. With a vent in the same room and nobody able to tell where anybody is, it's an easy crime to get away with. And if the imposter shows up to electrical and there's two crewmates there, well then you just fix the lights like a good little townie and look for a different opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

@Elenna - you should try playing the game a few times. A typical game of Among Us takes about 3-5 minutes, they move quickly. After about a half hour, it'll orient you quite a bit.

Dons tinfoil hat for initial thoughts.

Not being able to see who went where during the roaming phase is going to be a key hinderance while figuring this game out. As will determining if the tasks are the same IE two or three part tasks in the video game - do they work the same here as for being in 2 to 3 rooms while performing the tasks. First inclination is that multi part tasks do indeed provide movement insight during the night, which will help track down imposters.

The lights out in the video game is meant to distract the crewmates from completing their tasks, usually requiring someone to head to electrical to resolve it, but you can complete them. Unlike a reactor meltdown or 02 sabotage, lights out is to cover an imposters tracks. Sabotage in the video game can be done by imposters anywhere. I'm going to assume the same here.
    Indicates familiarity with the workings of the video game.

The fact we have a narrator confirmed Cao found Gac's body makes me think Elenna is lying, because the bodies can't be moved in the game and there is not any tasks in the video game that cross from reactor to cafeteria (unless Xihirli changed things, which is also possible.). Then again, imposters have to be in the same room as the crewmate to kill it, so that doesn't lend much to Cao's discovery of the body. And if the Cafeteria note on the image is an indicator of where the body actually was, then it Cao is lying about where he found it.
    This is wafflewolf. The first sentence makes no sense coming from somebody familiar with the game. It should be pretty thoroughly ingrained into you that imposters can, and often will, self-report a kill so they can point the finger. Supagoof should know full well that knowing who reported the body doesn't mean diddly squat about the truthfulness of where they say they found it. It then gets immediately walked back. To somebody unfamiliar with the game, this probably looks similar to their own thought process of "so Cao is confirmed as body finder, they're telling the truth...wait that's actually meaningless". To somebody familiar with the game, seeing somebody else familiar with the game contemplate for a second that finding the body makes Cao innocent is baffling.

Unfortunately, the 1 task I completed last night myself, was Inspecting Samples in Medbay. Would have been nice to knock that one out tonight while covering you at the same time DasIrrlicht. Usually that task is not duplicative in the VG. IE some tasks can have more than one person working on them - such as fixing wiring. I'm up for it though, if need be.
    This claim from Goof only came after everybody else was claimed elsewhere:

Murska claimed to spot BW/AV in Weapons, and Snow in O2.
    Elenna/Cao claim each other in Electrical.
    Das claims Admin before lights went out.
    Flat claims to have accidentally done no tasks.
    gac is dead and can't rat on anybody anyway.

It's only after the location of every single other person in the game has been claimed, that Supagoof claims a task done in Medical. Medical, Security, and Electrical are all linked to each other via vents. Security is where the kill happened if Cao is telling the truth, and Electrical is where imposters could've tried to set up a kill if there weren't three people in there.

- - - Updated - - -

For elenna and Cao to both be town, here's what happened:

1) Elenna, gac, and Cao are headed to tasks when lights go out, so they divert course.

2) None of them are imposters, so they don't go for a kill. With two townies present, any imposters hiding in the shadows decide not to risk getting caught here and vent out to security or medical.

3) Elenna, gac, and Cao all go to storage; Elenna and Cao stop in storage to do tasks. gac goes through to Admin to do a task. Elenna passes Admin (seeing gac) on her way to cafeteria, and does her task.

4) At some point, gac moves on from his task to head to security; he does not travel with Cao. At some point, Cao moves on from his task to security; he does not travel with gac. We know this because, in a world where Cao is town, he would've probably actually seen gac's murder if they took the same route.

5) gac arrives at security first, and gets murdered by somebody. Murska and Snow confirm each other on other side of the ship, and I know I, BW, and Das were all in navigation (other side of the ship). Thus, killer is either Cao (town), Elenna (town), Supagoof, or flat_footed.

6) Cao arrives at security after gac, and reports the body.

So here's part of my issue: why did Cao arrive second? In this scenario, both Cao and gac are doing tasks quickly. The route from electrical to storage is objectively shorter than the route from electrical to admin, since the latter route requires going through storage. The route from storage to security is shorter than the route from admin to security. And neither of the tasks they were supposedly doing are all that lengthy. And yet gac got to security first, with Cao coming up a bit later and finding the body? That's weird. And if there was time for gac to finish his task and get all the way over to security, Elenna would've also finished her task as well and said something about where she was headed next.

- - - Updated - - -

If Elenna is town and Cao is lying scum, this gets a lot easier. If both are truthful townies, then in the time between Elenna seeing gac, and Elenna finishing her wiring task, gac finished his admin task, booked it over to security, got murdered, and got discovered...

...and if Cao is lying, then all that's required in that same short window of time is that Cao went up from storage to admin, saw gac there alone, murdered him, and self-reported the body.

- - - Updated - - -

CaoimhinTheCape
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2022-04-08 at 01:26 PM.

My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

With only two imposters, and a confirmed kill among the western half of the game, at least one of these four people is an imposter; if both imposters were in the other half of the players, one of them performed the kill in the western half after lights came on, and yet is accounted for after lights came on in the eastern half. That's quite a time crunch, therefore at least one imposter is in these four:

Flat_Footed: If I were an imposter making a claim late into the meeting to cover my tracks, I would come up with a waaaaaaaay better story than "I didn't do anything". Given the apparently-low odds of noticing people in the same room that had already been demonstrated in-thread, you could probably get away with saying you went anywhere you want, and then claiming you just weren't noticed. Nobody can verify any part of his story.

Supagoof: Nobody can verify his story. The nature of his story, and the timing of when he told it (after everybody else's position had been claimed) could make it an easy lie to sell. Even if he's telling the truth, he definitely was on the west side of the ship.

Elenna: Could've been trying to take advantage of the light-fixing. Nobody can verify her story after lights came on.

CaoimhinTheCape Could've been trying to take advantage of the light-fixing. Nobody can verify his story after he entered storage.

My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

END OF MEETING

Please allow me to tally up the votes...
    And also!
    Spoiler: Shhh
    Show

- - - Updated - - -

The meeting quickly got heated, with fingers pointing around.
    "You were stopping me from fixing the lights!"
    "No, you were stopping me from fixing the lights!"
    "Alright... who is opposed to the plan where we chuck Elenna out the airlock?"
    "I am," Elenna said.
    "That's what an impostor would say. You know why? Aliens don't like holding their breaths."
    "But–"
    AND INTO SPACE ELENNA WENT

Spoiler: Elenna was
    Show

Eight players and Two Impostors remain.

Begin Roaming Phase 2
    You may submit your actions to me.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Roaming Phase 2 Has Ended

Narration to Follow

- - - Updated - - -

After that death, it made sense that the crew wanted to stick together. AvatarVecna, DasIrrlicht, CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, and Book Wombat, more than half of the crew – headed to the medbay to watch DasIrrlicht scan.
    The instant they were all in, the doors behind them shut.
    Okay, no big deal. They were there to get something done anyhow. The orange astronaut stood on the med scanner and it whirred to life... vitals normal. Orange was not an impostor.

But that wasn't at the forefront of the minds of the others. The alarms were blaring. The Oxygen systems were offline. They needed to get to the O2 room and the Admin and put in the codes to turn on the emergency O2 system which would give them plenty of time to make repairs.
    The door opened and several of them ran off toward admin.

Flat_Footed was halfway to navigation when the O2 alarms went off. Turning around, he ran toward the O2 room. He saw Snowblaze coming up the hallway from the south as he neared it. Great! Someone to watch his back while he –
    Snowblaze's helmet opened and a spike came out of her mouth, stabbing Flat_Footed through the head.
    Ah. Of course.

With barely any time to lose, Book Wombat and AvatarVecna ran into admin and put in the code.
    Nothing happened. No one was at O2.
    DassIrrlicht and CaoimhinTheCape ran around the cafeteria to get to O2, but they were out of time before they rounded the corner to find Flat_Footed's body on the ground. The O2 systems were breached now, nothing to repair. All they could do was wait for their personal air supply to run out... for the Skeld to drift dead in space until it hit a passing comet...

Spoiler: Crew
    Show

Among Who? Among Us! has ended in victory for The Impostors, Murska and Snowblaze.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Welp that ended abruptly. Anyone interested in starting another game with the same players? Otherwise I guess we'll just wait a few weeks for bladescape's game to start.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Ah, space magic did not come in clutch, and we got not to report before the air was dry...
    But I really want to know the logic behind it now, especially being that we got two different sabotages, and a kill after the second of these sabotages, and with no time spare to report at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Welp that ended abruptly. Anyone interested in starting another game with the same players? Otherwise I guess we'll just wait a few weeks for bladescape's game to start.
    Think I can get away with running it, and more improtantly, refine the rules a bit first, and remove some of the randomness while at it?
    Last edited by DasIrrlicht; 2022-04-09 at 04:05 PM.