New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1

smile Suggest me a cp to play heavy games?

I am not into technology that is why I don't know which specifications is necessery in a PC for gaming. I don't want lagging or any controls issues in the game. I want to run every game smoothly. Need suggestions

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Suggest me a cp to play heavy games?

Your question is so broad it's basically unanswerable. There are several considerations that you need to answer for yourself to find the right machine for you:

Desktop or notebook?
    What kind of games do you want to play? Games usually list both minimum and recommended requirements, you can take that as a baseline.
    Just single-player or also multiplayer? In the case of the second, competitive or co-op?
    How long should the rig be viable?
    Most importantly: what's your available budget?

I would recommend finding a computer store in your area that does custom builds and ask them to help you. Provide them with the information above and they'll be able to put something together that fits your needs.
    What did the monk say to his dinner?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Out of the frying pan and into the friar!

How would you describe a knife?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cutting-edge technology

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Suggest me a cp to play heavy games?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaln View Post
    Your question is so broad it's basically unanswerable. There are several considerations that you need to answer for yourself to find the right machine for you:

Desktop or notebook?
    What kind of games do you want to play? Games usually list both minimum and recommended requirements, you can take that as a baseline.
    Just single-player or also multiplayer? In the case of the second, competitive or co-op?
    How long should the rig be viable?
    Most importantly: what's your available budget?

I would recommend finding a computer store in your area that does custom builds and ask them to help you. Provide them with the information above and they'll be able to put something together that fits your needs.
    I'd agree with everything you said, except that they said "heavy". That implies to me an expensive computer, an i9 or the AMD equivalent, with the chunkiest GPU, lots of memory (64 GB?) and SSD and Blu-rays all around, £5,000 ($6,000?) minimum. Keep the receipt, you'll need it when you go back to complain that you really wanted the next model up.
    Last edited by halfeye; 2022-04-09 at 09:45 PM.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.