New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: DrK Slumbering Tsar IC

Skynir surveilled his handiwork. Not bad for 6 seconds worth of work. watching his Templar companion draw a great deal of the remaining stone into place, he gives a nodding smile of approval to the dwarf. Top notch work, Hastur. A couple more spells and we should have something pretty damn livable. Once we get the shell set I can creat some hardwood floors and frames for the vents. A basement’s a great idea, Timoshko. Until we have proper flooring and thresholds, I think it’s just be a vermin paradise unfortunately. Let see what the gnomes’ hospitality looks like.

Arriving at the Bender Bros “accommodations” the half-elf decides that a neutral face is a fine comprise between positivity and his disappointment at the ramshackle nature of the building. There’s a wolf-monster going around smashing peoples’ dwellings. Can this thing stand up to a real battering? What about whatever undead is doing the rounds through camp?

Digging through his jacket’s inner pockets, Skynir produces iron for both the evening and the chow. Oh f***. What the hell does “real” meat imply? We better not being eating the remains of the last group of idiots who tried staying here. He eats the real meat stew after applying liberal applications of Purify Food and Water to every item the gnomes serve, with zero regard for offending the diminutive hosts.

When bed time rolls around, Skynir deeply inspects the room he’s shown to, once his host walks alway. He looks for weak points, cracks, or entry-points a monster could use to harass the team in the night. If the room proves less than secure he casts Wood Shape and seals and reinforces the sleeping quarters.

Spoiler: OOC and Rolls
    Show

Casts Purify Food and Water on any/all food
    Sense Motive (1d20+10)[29]
    Perception (1d20+14)[17]

If the room isn’t architecturally sound he makes it so with a casting of Wood Shape.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Skynir’s suspicions are well founded, try as they might the gnome is clearly a bad one and harbouring I’ll intentions towards his would be guests. He scowls even more as the ranger purifies the food and drink in front of him (which can do nothing to make the taste any worse!). Roger and Timishko are even more abrupt and just drop their bags in the room to sleep

The sleeping quarters are simple rooms with a plain wooden floor and 4 cots to sleep in as the party are split between two rooms. Skynir spots a large crack in three planks that may allow someone to sneak in and quickly seals them with his wood shape. However as he does so he spots a worrying sight, stacked in neat piles underneath the dank boarding house he can see at least 15 pairs of varied boots and shoes of various sizes and styles, and nearer the shoes piles of bloodied clothes and a decaying trio of legs… something is definitely amiss with the way these two gnomes treat guests!

Who ate the food? And how do you split yourself between the two rooms?
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

"So much for a peaceful sleep..." states Roder observing Skynir's finds "I will keep watch all the night. Would not be problematic with the magic I know. Can make any or all of you do the same. At least someone in the other room, I guess. Opinions?"

While people think what to do for the night, Roger sniffs and looks around in both of the rooms, trying to find more secret passages, hidden body parts and what not...

Spoiler
    Show
    Bloodhound spell should be still active (ending well before midnight), so Roger has Scent at an extra +8.
    Perception 15 + 10 = 25 (extra +8 because scent)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Timoshko makes no effort to impress his hosts, positively or otherwise. He grimly sits beside Skynir, considering the Half-Elf one of his most competent companions, at minimum. He smirks at the man's obvious distrust of their hosts, making no other comment.

When they retire, Timoshko watches silently as Skynir investigates their room. He frowns deeply at the Half-Elf's discovery, before voicing his concerns. "You should inspect the other room as well," he murmurs. "I will volunteer to rest in the less-secured room, and we should make sure whoever is on watches can communicate with each other. I know there is simple magic for this purpose, but my abilities lie in other areas."

He raises his lips in an animalistic snarl. "These Gnomes will not find us easy prey. If they make an attempt, I intend to make sure it's their last."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Whoever is on watch at any given time should be connected to the other with a message spell, if we can arrange it. We might be able to get away with one person on watch at a time, between both rooms, but it would be ambitious.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

When Skynir points out his various horrific finds, Hastur grimaces. He speaks softly back, “I sure didn’t trust these gnomes… but this is far worse than I could have imagined. If they are planning to try to kill us in our sleep, we need to preempt this, not just implement protections and hope for the best. We either flee back to our domicile or confront them - likely lethally.”

Spoiler
    Show
    Hastur didn’t eat the soup. Though he could have gone the purify route, he doesn’t think eating purified foulness is better than rations.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

Roger is not quite enthusiastic about Hastur's proposal. "I'd rather not be hanged for murder and not go outside in the dark. I mean, they clearly seem not to have been dealt with by the local moneylender and, if confronted, will probably claim not to know and thank you for finding our missing guests sort of thing, and it will look bad both if we just leave at that point or go ahead and kill them. I'd rather set up an ambush here in the rooms and wait for what's incoming."
    Last edited by u-b; 2022-07-04 at 11:35 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Roger hunting around finds another secret passage in the ceiling of the other room. As he peeks above into it he can see a ting crawlspace that would allow something the size of a gnome to sneak between the rafters but is able to drop back down onto the simple bed and then block the roof. Its clear to Roger from the other subtle signs (bloodstains on the bed frame, a knife scratch on a headboard etc..) that these gnomes routinely seem to be murdering visitors. A lucrative trade for them and safe in such a place where no-one seems liklely to asks questions

---

Later that evening as Skynir is on watch, he waist, highly alert and listening at the door and linked by a magical communication to all the others. Bo the the likes of Timishko and Roger in his room and Hastur, Azvigo and Izzy in the other. Everyone sleeping in some form of armour and with weapons close, its not a relaxing sleep! In the depths of the night Skynir can hear a faint scratch from the corridor outside and can hear the faintest of metallic clinks as what sounds like a key or lockpicks are slid into the lock....

If you think the people in the rooms are wrong that is fine

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Hearing the encroaching sounds, Hastur grasped the hilt of his flail. “Strym, shield my body,” he whispered to his god in the dwarven tongue as he awaited the appearance of the gnomes.

Spoiler: Hastur, round 0
    Show
    Standard: cast shield
    Move: draw flail

Spoiler: Hastur Status
    Show
    Hastur Stonemoor
    Male NG Dwarf Cleric / Disciple of the Pike Cavalier, Level 6//2, Init 1, HP 51/51, Speed 20
    AC 25, Touch 11, Flat-footed 24, CMD 19, Fort 7, Ref 3, Will 9, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 5
    Guisarme +1 (reach, trip) +10 (2d4+5, x3)
    Flail, heavy (disarm, trip) +8 (1d10+4, 19-20/x2)
    Full plate +1, (+10 Armor, +1 Dex, +2 vs evil)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10
    Condition
    Shield (60/60) +4 shield bonus
    +1 AC vs large, +2 AC vs huge+

Spells:
    Spoiler
    Show
    0: Detect Magic, Guidance, Create Water, Stabilize
    1: Barbed Chains 1/1
    Bless 1/1
    Murderous Command 1/1
    Shield of Faith 1/1
    1D: Shield 0/1
    2: Ironskin 0/1
    Prot Evil, Communal 0/1
    Sound burst 1/1
    Summon Monster II 1/1
    2D: Barkskin 1/1
    3: Dispel Magic 1/1
    Stone Shape 0/1
    Summon Monster III 1/1
    3D: Protection from Energy 1/1

Race/Class:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dwarf:
    Stability: +4 racial to CMD vs bull rush or trip
    Deep Tradition: +1 melee attack / +1 AC vs AoO for drow, duergar, aberration, giant, orc
    Hardy: +2 saves racial for poison, spells, spell-like abilities
    Stonecunning: +2 on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking
    Darkvision: 60 feet
    Cavalier:
    Bigger They Are :+1(2) dodge to AC against large (huge+)
    Order of the Hero (+1 know to ID monster)
    Challenge 1/day : +2 damage (+3 if larger) -2 AC
    Cleric:
    Deflection Aura (1/day, lvl rnds, 20-ft, +2 defl AC + CMD)
    Ferocious strike +lvl/2 damage 7/day

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground

Since everyone in the room is already awake one way or another, Roger just points at the door to make sure they are aware as well, then takes the bow and steps away from the door to have some range against whatever comes.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Disgusted by the murderous quality of the hospitality in the inn, Izzy quickly agrees to turning the tables on the Gnomes, waiting in the dark with her spear close to hand. When she gets the signal she uses an alchemical allocation to infuse the qualities of a potion of darkvision without consuming it. She'll wait until the gnomes are properly inside the rooms or battle is joined before striking.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Timoshko grabs his scythe and grins wickedly in the dark. His breathing (perhaps surprisingly) remains calm as the faint sound of metal continues from the lock.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Timoshko will attack hard when he gets the chance. None of this "what are they actually up to" stuff. If they try to surrender quickly, he may give them a chance.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

There is a faint click from the door and it swings open on smoothly oiled hinges revealing not one but two! identical brothers crouched in the hallway with a pair of long daggers out each and a savage look of evil glee on their little bearded faces. As they spy the various members of the party upright, alert and armed there is a moments pause before the lead one snarls a "Just checking you were comfrotable...", the lie obvious to everyone as they stand there with weapons pitted with a dark liquid and clearly meaning to harm you!

Initiative

Timoshko, Izzy, Roger
    Gnomes
    Skynir and Hastur

Last edited by DrK; 2022-07-16 at 09:26 AM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

The lie has only a moment to hang in the air, just looking enough for Issy's expression to convey how utterly unconvinced she is. Then she lunges with her spear.

Spoiler
    Show

Power Attack (1d20+7)[8] Damage (2d6+9)[16]

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

Roger contemplates discerning the lies proper way, but only for a moment. It's just too obvious to waste any time on "proper methods" suitable to places with extensive legal system and competent opposition. He starts shooting instead. The gnomes being presumably gnomes, that was supposed to be deadly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Durable cold iron arrow: (1d20+11)[21] for (1d8+5)[8] and (2d6)[6] (incl. -2/-0 rapid shot, +1/+1 point-blank shot, +2/+2+2d6 bane)
    Durable cold iron arrow: (1d20+11)[23] for (1d8+5)[12] and (2d6)[11] (incl. -2/-0 rapid shot, +1/+1 point-blank shot, +2/+2+2d6 bane)

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

"Like hell you are!" Timoshko barks, dashing into the hallway. "We are no easy prey for your puny blades!" His scythe arcs, glinting in the light of flickering candles (for the non-dark-vision-y folks) as he brings the fight to the lead Gnome without hesitation.

Spoiler: Timoshko, round 1
    Show
    Timoshko Savarin, First Fang
    M Neutral (Evil?) Human - Duskprowler Clan Bloodrager 6 // Inquisitor 2, Level 6//2, Init 4, HP 51/51, Speed 40
    AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15, CMD 20, Fort 9, Ref 4, Will 10, CMB +10/+5, Base Attack Bonus 6/1
    +1 Scythe +11/+6 (2d4+6, x4)
    Claws (during BR) +10/+10 (1d6+4, x2)
    +1 luck bonus to saves Calamitous Mail (+5 Armor)
    Abilities Str 19, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 11
    Condition Dimdweller: +2 intimidate, perception, stealth when in darkness; 60' darkvision
    Blood of Life: fast healing 1 during bloodrage
    Blood Sanctuary: +2 to saves vs allies' spells
    Corpse Cannibal: +2 fortitude saves vs disease
    Spell Eating

Bloodrage (claws, demonic bulk): 16/16
    Judgement: 0/1
    Touch of Darkness: 5/5

Pronounce Judgement of Justice on the lead Gnome for a +1 profane bonus to-hit.

I assume this building is nowhere near large enough for a large humanoid inside, so we're not bloodraging. I'm assuming I'm within 5 feet and can full-round-attack?

(1d20+10)[13] scythe power attack (perhaps vs flat-footed? I think he hasn't acted in combat yet)
    (1d20+10)[16] cc (20, x4)
    (2d4+12)[17] damage
    (3d4+36)[42] crit bonus

Can't use the Hunger because it's another swift. I'll save it for later

(1d20+5)[18] scythe iterative
    (1d20+5)[24] CC (20, x4)
    (2d4+12)[18] damage
    (6d4+36)[51] crit bonus

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

There is a pair of twangs as a pair of arrows thud into the gnome but then he tumbling back spinning and dodging. Just in time as the massive scythe of Timoshko lashes out chipping the wooden door fram twice as he narrowly misses whilst Izzy stumbles forward, her spear jamming in the wall beyond the gnomes. The lead gnome (Jebli) looks at Timoshko and pflicks his weapon trying to distract the bloodrager and drive the dagger into Timishko's side before he 5ft steps away to the left of the door. His little brother (Jashanah) darts to the right of the door out of sight.

The surprise happens when the trapsdoor on the flor rattles, and there is a gnomish curse involving a mole, a goat and a badger as the warped door refuses to budge. A faint "pop" of displaced air then suggests something has "changed" and the trapoddor stops moving.

Gnome 1: Feint and stab Timoshko, 5ft to the left of the door
    DC 18 feint (1d20+17)[34] to feint TImishko, then stab him vs FF (1d20+13)[25] dam (1d4+6)[10]+ (5d6)[17] sneak + Disorientated (-2 to attack for 1 round)

Gnome 2: Move to the right of the door vanishing from view and doing "something"

Gnome 3: Rattle the blocked trapdoor, cast a spell

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

As the gnomes move back out of sight, Izzy mentally follows one of their extrapolated positions, and, picking the location on the wall she thinks might hold a gnome, she crashes into it with all her might!

Spoiler
    Show

Attempting to kool-aid guy through the wall and crush a gnome behind it.

Charge for +2, combat manoeuvre bonus +8, + spending 1pt of inspiration for+(1d6)[6] (1d20+10)[29] Total =36!
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2022-07-28 at 08:34 AM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Timoshko grimaces as the sullied dagger strikes deep. Tapping into his demonic heritage, the roar that all-but shakes the walls is only questionably human. His blade lashes out again and again, eagerly seeking the Gnome's flesh.

Spoiler: Timoshko, round 2
    Show
    M Neutral (Evil?) Human - Duskprowler Clan Bloodrager 6 // Inquisitor 2, Level 6//2, Init 4, HP 25/51 49/75 (+17 temporary HP), Speed 40
    AC 15 13, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15, CMD 20, Fort 9, Ref 4, Will 10, CMB +10/+5, Base Attack Bonus 6/1
    Abilities Str 19 23, Dex 10, Con 14 18, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 11
    Condition Dimdweller: +2 intimidate, perception, stealth when in darkness; 60' darkvision
    Spell Eating

Bloodrage (claws, demonic bulk): 15/16
    The Hunger: 1/2

Pronounce Judgement of Justice on the lead Gnome for a +1 profane bonus to-hit.

Free action to blood rage: my abyssal bloodline lets me choose if I will grow or not- and obviously I won't in a small building.

(1d20+12)[20] scythe power attack neglected -2 attack from disorient, probably a miss?
    (1d20+12)[32] cc (32, x4)
    (2d4+15)[19] damage
    (6d4+45)[61] crit bonus

If it's a crit, or greater than 19 damage, use the hunger for temporary HP.

(1d20+7)[26] scythe power attack neglected -2 from disorient, still hopefully a hit?
    (1d20+7)[19] cc (27, x4)
    (2d4+15)[17] damage
    (6d4+45)[65] crit bonus

If I didn't use hunger on the previous hit, and hit here, use hunger for temporary HP going to include this, as I suspect a 24 hits
    Fast Healing for +1 HP

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Hastur is a little shocked when the wall gives out. With more room to roam, he entreaties in his native tongue, “<Strym, my skin as the densest bark,>” drops his flail and draws his guisarme as he moves into range of the visible gnome.

Spoiler: Hastur, round 1
    Show
    Standard: Cast bark skin
    Free: drop flail
    Move: move to 10’ range of gnome and draw guisarme

AoO attack if arises: (1d20+10)[11] Damage: (2d4+5)[10]
    CC: (1d20+10)[20] Damage: (4d4+10)[18]

Show
    Hastur Stonemoor
    Male NG Dwarf Cleric / Disciple of the Pike Cavalier, Level 6//2, Init 1, HP 30/51, Speed 20
    AC 28, Touch 11, Flat-footed 27, CMD 19, Fort 7, Ref 3, Will 9, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 5
    Full plate +1, (+10 Armor, +1 Dex, +2 vs evil)
    Condition Shield (59/60) +4 shield to AC
    Bark skin (lots) +3 enhancement to natural armor

Spells:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless 1/1
    Murderous Command 1/1
    Shield of Faith 1/1
    Prot Evil, Communal 0/1
    Sound burst 1/1
    Summon Monster II 1/1
    2D: Barkskin 0/1
    Stone Shape 0/1
    Summon Monster III 1/1

Race/Class:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dwarf:
    Deep Tradition: +1 melee attack / +1 AC vs AoO for drow, duergar, aberration, giant, orc
    Stonecunning: +2 on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking
    Cavalier:
    Cleric:
    Ferocious strike +lvl/2 damage 7/day (4/7)

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Skynir watches as his front line quite literally smashes into the gnomes and listen to the rattling beneath the floorboards as another intruder attempts to join the fray. He tries to keep his cool and his head on a swivel. First these two little a**holes, then we find out where their magician went.

He nods to himself to steel his resolve, then leans far enough out the door frame to see the gnome Timoshko’s attempting to bifurcate. He concentrates on it for a second, attempting to shut down its nervous system long enough for it to drop unconscious, then steps back behind the doorframe out of the danger zone (while keeping his eyes and ears pealed for signs of the third murderer).

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Slumber on Timoshko’s gnome DC 18 Will Save or Unconscious

Move action to move/take cover behind the door frame out of the zone of knives and arrows and blades.

Perception Check for the Spellcaster: (1d20+14)[19]

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Chaos breaks out in the tiny bunkhouse. The gnomes jump out of sight as Timishko follows, his cry of rage echoing in the small thin walled flop house. The scythe lashes out, first blow missing but the second lands a clean hut as the gnome screams in pain, a scream that is cut short as he drops to the floor asleep from Skynir’s slumbering curse. Beside Skynir Hastur gestures and a thick bark coat covers his body in heavy wooden plating

Behind Timishko the other gnome readies to stab him in the back before with a great crash of splintering wood a massive section of the wall collapses on the gnome smashing him to the ground and Izzy, despite her small stature, crashes through the entire wall trampling the gnome prone under the wooden planks!

There is a curse from a veil of shadows further up the corridor from Timishko as the moving shadows reveal a tall dark skinned elf wth white hair, violet eyes and flowing purple robes. The dark elf mutters a curse under her breath (curiously to Skynir in gnomish) before leaping forward and touching the sleeping gnome and with a ripple in the air both vanish with a “pop” of displaced air

The one under Izzy crawls out of the wreckage and flips to its feet before running 20ft down the corridor to the door to the reception

Timishko hits the right hand gnome
    It’s then put to sleep but the drow runs forward and dimension doors

The left gnome rises (Izzy gets an AoO) and flees down the corridor to the door
    20ft from Izzy, 30ft from Timishko
    25ft from Hastur

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

Not willing to get into the meelee with the gnomes, Roger is a bit slow to leave the room. But when the last one seems to run, Roger makes the final step getting him a line of fire and shoots two arrows at the gnome's back.

Spoiler
    Show
    Durable cold iron arrow: (1d20+11)[26] for (1d8+5)[13] and (2d6)[4] (incl. -2/-0 rapid shot, +1/+1 point-blank shot, +2/+2+2d6 bane)
    Durable cold iron arrow: (1d20+11)[29] for (1d8+5)[6] and (2d6)[7] (incl. -2/-0 rapid shot, +1/+1 point-blank shot, +2/+2+2d6 bane)
    Last edited by u-b; 2022-07-31 at 02:42 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Ahh f*** the mage is a drow, and whatever she said in gnomish didn’t exactly sound like a compliment. Feels like a great time for a bargaining chip…

With these thoughts in his head, Skynir concentrates on the last gnome fleeing the “hotel” and attempts to drop him.

Alive, if possible, guys. I’d like to have a chat with their magician and a hostage exchange is a great way to start a conversation.

Show
    Slumber on our host. DC 18 Will save or Unconscious.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Heedless of the danger, Timoshko barrels down the hallway with his scythe bared.

Spoiler: Timoshko, round 3
    Show
    M Neutral (Evil?) Human - Duskprowler Clan Bloodrager 6 // Inquisitor 2, Level 6//2, Init 4, HP 25/51 49/75 (+17 temporary HP), Speed 40
    AC 15 13, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15, CMD 20, Fort 9, Ref 4, Will 10, CMB +10/+5, Base Attack Bonus 6/1
    Abilities Str 19 23, Dex 10, Con 14 18, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 11
    Spell Eating

Bloodrage (claws, demonic bulk): 15/16
    The Hunger: 1/2

If the Gnome falls to slumber: Move and attack any other apparent combatant, preferring those he's seen before.
    If the Gnome does not fall to slumber: Move and attack him, charging if applicable

(1d20+11)[29] scythe power attack (+2 more if charging)
    (1d20+11)[14] crit bonus (31, x4)
    (2d4+15)[19] damage
    (6d4+45)[59] crit bonus

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

As the gnome attempts to run away Izzy makes a sweep at his legs with the haft of her spear, but she chooses not to pursue for now if he gets away.

Spoiler
    Show

AoO:

Trip. No possibility of gnome AoO because of reach. Trip Vs CMD (1d20+8)[23]

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Ugh, a drow... For what is definitely not the first time and only the last if he meets his end in this battle, Hastur reflects on how he hates EVERYTHING about the Camp. He then moves toward the gnome, ready to strike!

Spoiler: Hastur, round 2
    Show

If gnome falls unconscious, move closer to downed gnome and ready attack for drow or other gnome.
    If gnome does not fall unconscious, charge gnome.

Readied attack or charge: (1d20+10)[17] (+2 if charge) Damage: (2d4+5)[7]
    CC: (1d20+10)[27] (+2 if charge) Damage: (4d4+10)[20]

AoO attack if arises: (1d20+10)[27] Damage: (2d4+5)[12]
    CC: (1d20+10)[15] Damage: (4d4+10)[21]

Add +1 to attacks if vs the drow due to Deep Tradition

Show
    Hastur Stonemoor
    Male NG Dwarf Cleric / Disciple of the Pike Cavalier, Level 6//2, Init 1, HP 30/51, Speed 20
    AC 28, Touch 11, Flat-footed 27, CMD 19, Fort 7, Ref 3, Will 9, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 5
    Full plate +1, (+10 Armor, +1 Dex)
    Condition Shield (59/60) +4 shield to AC
    Bark skin (lots) +3 enhancement to natural armor

Spells:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless 1/1
    Murderous Command 1/1
    Shield of Faith 1/1
    Prot Evil, Communal 0/1
    Sound burst 1/1
    Summon Monster II 1/1
    2D: Barkskin 0/1
    Stone Shape 0/1
    Summon Monster III 1/1

Race/Class:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dwarf:
    Cavalier:
    Cleric:
    Ferocious strike +lvl/2 damage 7/day (4/7)

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

As the other two gnomes flee magically Izzy sweeps the legs from the fleeing one she crushed with her spear knocking him to the ground. There he screams as a pair of arrows thud into him, the pain sharpening his mind to resist the slumber

But they don’t help him avoid the pike and scythe of Hastur and Timoshko. Bleeding heavily the gnome looks worried before flipping to his feet (using the stand up truck I had missed last round), he then squints at Timishko, back against the door and little face snarling twirls the dagger to distract the barbarian and stabs at him, seeking to use Timishko’s bulk against Hastur and Izzy with their longer reach weapons

Free: stand up truck, no AoO
    Move: feint Timoshko (DC18) (1d20+17)[24]
    Std: stab Timoshko (1d20+13)[33] dam (1d4+6)[7] + (5d6)[16] sneak and -2 to his attacks for 1 round

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

Look, man, Skynir calls out to the remaining Bender Brother, you’re extremely outnumbered, and we’ve got no interest in your brother and your drow trying to revenge kill us for turning you into a red smear.

Surrender, and there’s a good chance we’ll trade you alive to your crew, keep fighting and you’re 100% gonna end up as cube steak. And, honestly? If you make us kill you I’ll probably use my magic to raise your corpse as a zombie and make it lick the streets of camp clean to teach you a lesson for being such a pain in the ass.

The half-elf magician raises his hands wide and tilts his head imploringly as if to say make the obviously right choice here.

Show

Standard Action to light this dude up with Diplomacy. If the roll fails, he uses his Inspired trait for a free Reroll.

Diplomacy: (1d20+11)[19]
    Potential Reroll:(1d20+11)[18]

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

"What he said!" Izzy echoes Skynir, except she backs it up by attempting to knock him off his feet again for Timo.

Spoiler
    Show

Trip Vs CMD (1d20+9)[12]

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

Roger holds his bow ready, not does not loose an arrow until the gnome somehow reacts to the offer...

Spoiler
    Show
    Ready an action to shoot one arrow. No Bane, but the gnome wouldn't know that.

Readied durable cold iron arrow: (1d20+11)[21] for (1d8+3)[6] (incl. +1/+1 point-blank shot)