New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Random Isekai [IC]

Jessie was taken aback by the satyr’s demands and, followed Tywo’s lead in giving out minimal identifying information. The revelations from the malevolent entity, coupled with their inability to log out has left her badly shaken. She watched the Mike make his way back to the… are they really not NPCs?

Turning back, she caught the end of Crystal’s reasoning and nodded along with Tywo. ”I can fly around and see if we can spot them. The new player notification helped a lot,” she added, then glanced over to where Mike was. “We shouldn’t split up too much, though.”

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

"I agree we definitely should stay close. I know my character... host or person maybe, is not from here. I imagine Micheal is also not from around here. Do you two know if your... bodies are from here? Do locals know you well? If not maybe we are all travelers."
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh, yeah, about that. Jess and I had these hammock setups to start out with." Tywo reintroduces the matchbox as evidence. "See? That said, they looked like they were set up recently. I might conclude that we're either new in town or just staying overnight for the party." He raises a finger to his chin. "Speaking of, did anyone catch what the party was about? Is it some kind of monster holiday, maybe?"

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

"**** I think my cab driver told me why we were here but I do not remember where here is or anything more than it is a party. How are you making these pitchers?" Nicole asks.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thieves' tools," Tywo replies, holding up something resembling a dentist's pick. "If you prod objects the right way, you can make them record sounds and images and stuff. It's sort of like a spray mechanic?" He looks at his tools, suddenly doubting himself. This is only getting harder to explain the more he thinks about it. "Maybe it's just an artificer thing."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Should be careful calling them 'monsters', might be taken the wrong way..." Jessie murmured, mostly to herself.

Getting ready to take flight, she paused as the other two discussed Tywo's ability. "Oh! You went with artificer?" She asked, brightening. "I picked bard. What about you?" She added, looking at Crystal.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

I figured rogue had a good skill set. Jessie has a good point, as some one who looks like a werewolf we need to be careful not to ruffle feathers and should not call people monster... Wait a moment, did I go rogue or you bard? We are supposedly in random people do we even have the abilities we thought we did? Why did he let us pick?

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Taking his time Olivine managed to climb his way out of the cavern he fell into. Back in his starting area, he decides to climb the ramp towards the light leading, presumably, to the outside world.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Colossus in the Playground

Olivine finds his way out of the cave, coming to a bright clearing in the midst of some trees. There's some music audible a decent distance away, and some indistinct voices nearer.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Said voices are the rest of the party.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show