New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Roblox

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Roblox

Ladies, gentlemen, and guys, if you play Roblox, this is the thread for you. Discuss your favourite games, share strategies, whatever.
    We are FREE of
    BEER! As in, we don't have any beer.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Roblox

I've enjoyed Roblox every time I go back to it!

Obstacle courses (obby), while repetitive, have always been relaxing and fun for me. I'm just not a fan of the randomness in "walk on the correct beam here or fall through" just like "walk through the correct door or die and reset to check point." As long as that's not common, all good!

I've played a hide and seek game in which you can click random items to shift into. Just hide amongst other mundane objects in the setting until you're clicked on and run off turning into different objects.

There was a paintball game that had the best recreation of an fps game I've ever played, even liked it more than some CoD games and such.

There was a really cool Pokemon game where you would enter battle and fight from the perspective of your pokemon in a small arena, very neat.

I'm not particularly fond of the tycoon games. You don't really see much of a reward, just consistently buying limited upgrades to your process while money goes up (that you can only spend to buy the additional upgrades).

I love that the design of the game's foundation allows one to make so many different types of games. Anything that you have played or seen anywhere else (no matter how big the name) has very likely been copied into Roblox by someone.
    Something Borrowed - Submission Thread (5e subclass contest)

TeamWork Makes the Dream Work 5e Base Class Submission Thread

3. - Top - End - #3
    Archmage in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Roblox

Metamagic Mod: Thread Necromancy.
    (Avatar by Cuthalion, who is great.)