New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Wilder West WW: Wait, Who Shot The Sheriff?

Wilder West WW:
    Wait, Who Shot The Sheriff?

Night Zero

The sun sat high in the sky. The ground lay stained in red. A tumbleweed gracefully jumped across the tense scene.

On the ground lay a body, chest adorned with a Sheriff's badge. Surrounding the body was a group of townsfolk, all shocked. Opposite? Three figures looking a little concerned.

"Well, I didn't think it'd actually like, kill him." The leader of the gang spoke uncertainly, looking at his gun. "Thought this was like one of them kids films. No one dies, they just end up with big booboos."

"I think that's a pretty big booboo he got guv." The second in command responded, gesturing at the body with his chin. The surrounding crowd of townsfolk started to look up finally, anger pointed at the guilty party of cowboys as they grinned nervously. There was a horrible underlying tension as the camera flitted back and forth between faces, not staying on any of them long enough to properly let them react to the situation. After an extended break to build up film time, finally one of the town broke the tension.

"Reach for the sky." The man chewed a cigar as he reached for a belt that had no gun.

"The sky is too far away." An unhelpful other member of the aggrieved town corrected him, a quick grin only serving to exacerbate the tension.

"Don't care what he god damn reaches for, gimme a gun!"

By the time he'd raised his voice and looked away, the cowboys decided that discretion is the better part of valour and ran towards the Bar. Finally giving chase, both groups found themselves inside the Smoking Gun Saloon, and for some reason all the lights were out today. After several minutes of complaints and yelling, everyone realised suddenly that they didn't know where the Cowboy's had ended up.

Glaring at the other shadowed figures there was another moment of tension.

"This town ain't big enough for the... thirteen of us." The sudden words finally broke the silence, and they were immediately followed by a sudden gunshot. The speaker sprawled on the floor, and everyone gathered around to confirm he WAS one of the cowboys, and there were shouts of exultation as they realised they had been right.

"Next one to talk about town measurements gets shot."

"How about we throw someone out the bar first?"

It took no time before the townsfolk were all riled up again, and now the only question is...

Who is going to be shot next?

It's time for the showdown at the Just Alright Corale.

Spoiler: Phase Results
    Show
    Good!Bladescape was shot by the Cowboys, he was the Sheriff

Evil!Bladescape was shot by someone? He was a Cowboy

Day One Starts Soon

Please do not Post yet, I will start the game once all the players have confirmed showing up in the Discord

Spoiler: Recruitment post
    Show
    Wilder West WW:
    Wait, Who Shot The Sheriff?

Narrators: Bladescape

The bar sat with the eerie silence of regulars minding their own business, outside the smallest tumbleweed danced amongst the harsh summer breeze outside the Okay Coral. (Apparently the owner's grandparents thought coral was okay.)

It was well past noon, the evening hours quickly approaching, and the occasional tap of glasses told of the patrons, regulars, who were ready to drink themselves to the new day. As the soft sighs slowly lit the evening hours as the barkeep cleaned a finished glass, the soft sound of a country song started.

"Oh god, not again." One of the regulars softly placed his forehead upon his table, and the room was suddenly filled with a tension that hadn't existed before. Glancing carefully around, they each tried to work out what was bringing the sounds that disturbed their winding down of the day.

And then...

The wooden doors swung open. A single cowboy swaggered in, coin flicked to the bartender as he put his elbows, dirty from the ride, on the bar itself. "One of your finest." His rough voice broke the silence and the barkeep stood, his glare harsh as he filled a mug with simple beer.

"Sir, we're a pub. We got swill and dregs. We ain't got no finest."

In response the cowboy shrugged, accepting the cup given to him and taking a swig. The gun on his waist clattered as he moved, drawing more eyes to it. But for now it wasn't drawn. Each breath was tense as the locals continued their drinks.

Where was the rest of the plot? They all wondered. Considering each moment that maybe this would be a calm encounter. Then the second cowboy entered.

This man was older, wide brim hat barely moving with the nod as he flicked the barkeep another coin. No one commented as the second mug was poured, but then the cowboys locked eyes. No one spoke. No one drank.

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us." The first one spoke, hand going slowly to his hip.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Or a gun butt.

Until suddenly, the man with his face on a table spoke up, his voice muffled by the wood he had pressed it against in exasperation.

"I can't help but think neither of y'all finished school, or bothered the measure tha' town in question..."

Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    20% majority rule: Votes are done in red text. Once a 20% majority has been reached, rounded down, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game. If no 20% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone.

Striking Through Votes: Please strike out old votes, when changing to another. This helps out the narrators when counting the votes. When I tally the votes, if you do not do this, I will count your first vote.

Days and Nights:They will last approximately 48 hours for the days, and 24 for the nights. There will be possible extensions, depending on the situation, but those are the general guidelines

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not point for 3 days straight. Of course, if you let me know that you will be gone for more than a week, we will give you a pass.

FC's Rule of Narrator Invocation: If you claim that the Narrator made a mistake, and the Narrator is asked about it, the Narrator will answer honestly. So don't use the Narrator's name in vain.

Helgraf's Scry Interference: If two characters with a scry ability look at the same player, both will get "Interference" as a result.

Bladescape's rule of formatting theft: Bladescape will invariably steal formatting, rules and other such things from other Narrators, especially Lex-Kat. Do be warned that any rights that exist belong to the original creators of the formatting, rules and etc. If they do wish it, he will reformat and remove the copyrighted formatting.

Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    All town players have guns.

Not all guns are made equal.

Each night the mafia must activate 2 players who are not themselves. Those players have their shots work. All other players can't fire.
    (Clarification: All town players must choose a target. They aren't told if they were activated by mafia or not until end of night.)

Any other roles remain hidden until such a time as they're revealed.

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    Players: 12
    Batcathat
    BookWombat
    Elenna
    flat_footed
    Gac3
    Rogan
    Snowblaze
    Taffimai
    Xihirli
    Xumtiil

Please roll Perception.

Spoiler: Players
    Show
    Alive: 5
    BookWombat
    Gac3
    Rogan
    Xihirli

Dead:
    flat_footed - Cowboy - Day 1
    Snowblaze - Clerk - Night 1
    Batcathat - Bar Patron - Night 1
    Elenna - Gunsmith - Night 2
    Xumtiil - Braydon the Kidd - Day 3
    Taffimai - Deputy - Night 3
    Last edited by bladescape; 2022-05-08 at 08:09 AM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Wilder West WW: Wait, Who Shot The Sheriff?

"Draw, Pilgrims."

Day One Starts - Now (And ends in approximately 49 hours)

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Xumtiil... you know what you did.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2022-04-30 at 08:52 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz because I'm lazy and I don't want to write that name ever again.
    Last edited by Taffimai; 2022-04-30 at 09:36 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Surrounding the body was a group of townsfolk, all shocked. Opposite? Three figures looking a little concerned.
    The speaker sprawled on the floor, and everyone gathered around to confirm he WAS one of the cowboys, and there were shouts of exultation as they realised they had been right.
    Spoiler: Phase Results
    Show
    Evil!Bladescape was shot by someone? He was a Cowboy
    3 cowboys start, one shot down, 2 left. I'm cautiously calling 2 scum unless there are shenanigans.

Also, since I have nearly no history with anyone here, and I do still want to start off with some pressure, I'm gonna go with... gac3. He's the only one I've interacted with in a ww-game context on here, and he didn't let me in to replace a player even though they took ages to get into the game.

Actually nm, OMGUS Xihirli
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2022-05-01 at 07:36 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Here we go again...

I was planning to vote Xihirli but she already has a wagon so... who's even playing?

gac3, because I'm pretty sure they're going to vote me and now their vote will be OMGUS.

(Context: I cut then in half with a chainsaw before they even got to play last game.)
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2022-04-30 at 06:07 AM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Snowblaze because they are pretty sure I'm going to vote for them and I don't remember the logic but if it's because I said I would, I don't want to be a liar.

Also... Was I supposed to get any role information? Like anything at all? Even alignment? I'll just assume I'm town.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

RNGesus hath dictated that flat_footed is guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Snowblaze because they are pretty sure I'm going to vote for them and I don't remember the logic but if it's because I said I would, I don't want to be a liar.

Also... Was I supposed to get any role information? Like anything at all? Even alignment? I'll just assume I'm town.
    Check the discord again, you should have access to a new private channel with your role info.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2022-04-30 at 06:03 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

9. - Top - End - #9

For the highest number, the last one.
    Xumtiil.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post

That backfired, lol. You said at the end of last game you'd probably use me cutting you in half with a chainsaw for random vote logic which I assumed meant you were going to vote for me. But it's been a while since last game.

Also agreed that two wolves (err... cowboys) is probably the most likely, though more because that's just usual for this game size than because of the narration.

And I'm already failing at being less active, so I should probably go now.

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

I won't really have time to think about the game until tomorrow, but then again D1 ones usually aren't very thought out anyway, so let's go with Elenna. She brought a flaming dagger to a gun fight, that's clearly untrustworthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, my brain seems even mushier than I thought. "D1 ones" is supposed to be "D1 votes", in case that wasn't obvious.
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2022-04-30 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Vote begone!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

flat_footed
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2022-04-30 at 02:39 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #13
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

OP says that only town has guns, does that mean there is no factional night kill? Was this discussed in recruitment and I just missed it?

Dang it Elenna, see what you did?
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2022-04-30 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #14

ClericGuy

Taffimai for her backstabbing in fallout.

And some thoughts about the setup: The wolves picking the persons who's power is activated is interesting. We should definitely all claim active/inactive for each night. It's an information the wolves will already have, so no need to hide it.
    Claiming the actual result of the action is more tricky. In a normal game, someone with a strong power will be prime target for the wolves. In this game, the person might live, but not get activated again. Which feels worse from a mech standpoint, because we don't get the dead flip to verify the claim. Of course, some claims will still be worth it but usually being quiet seems better.

Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    OP says that only town has guns, does that mean there is no factional night kill? Was this discussed in recruitment and I just missed it?

Dang it Elenna, see what you did?
    Since Blades died night 0, it seems safe to assume that there will be a nightkill. I think the OP is supposed to mean that everybody has a night action, but not everyone can use it each night.
    Last edited by Rogan; 2022-04-30 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Unvoting
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Setup stuff. Right.

Claiming whether you were activated sounds sensible, yes. (I have other thoughts on that but I don't want to give wolves ideas, so will only mention that if it's relevant.)

I... don't really know if getting results is something that's a thing with guns, given we don't know what our guns do or whether we'll find out (I vaguely remember something about finding out powers when guns are used in recruitment. Will check.)

But assuming we do get results... I say just go with the standard procedure of claim if you've found a wolf, you're in danger of being lynched or you can clear a consensus suspect.

I can't work out if "I don't know if there's a nightkill" is town not knowing what wolves would definitely know or wolf faking not knowing what wolves would definitely know.

Xihirli 2 (Taffimai, Xumtiil)
    flat_footed 2 (Elenna, AvatarVecna)
    Xumtiil 2 (Xihirli, Book Wombat)
    Elenna 2 (flat_footed, Batcathat)
    Taffimai 1 (Rogan)
    gac3 1 (Snowblaze)
    Snowblaze 1 (gac3)

Everyone's checked in, cool. And we have a four-way tie. Anyone feel like breaking it?

Also I am going to end every post by saying I should be revising, and I really shouldn't be producing walls on page one.

Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Breaking the tie means someone is going to get more than 20% of the votes already (2 votes currently is 16%, 3 gets you 25%)
    Speaking of which, since there's no majority requirement, I'm wondering if it's just the person that gets the most votes at the end of the day (with a 20% minimum instead of a majority) gets lynched, or is it the first person to cross the threshold?

Asking for a friend. It's me. I'm the friend.

17. - Top - End - #17

ClericGuy

Breaking the tie means someone is going to get more than 20% of the votes already (2 votes currently is 16%, 3 gets you 25%)
    Speaking of which, since there's no majority requirement, I'm wondering if it's just the person that gets the most votes at the end of the day (with a 20% minimum instead of a majority) gets lynched, or is it the first person to cross the threshold?

20% majority rule: Votes are done in red text. Once a 20% majority has been reached, rounded down, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game. If no 20% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone.
    Sticky reading the 20% majority only starts the 48hours countdown. But I don't think this is what it's supposed to mean.

My interpretation is, if nobody got 3 votes or more at the end of the day, nobody gets killed. Otherwise, the person with the most votes will get lynched.

@Blades what are the tie rules?
    Show
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Sticky reading the 20% majority only starts the 48hours countdown. But I don't think this is what it's supposed to mean.

My interpretation is, if nobody got 3 votes or more at the end of the day, nobody gets killed. Otherwise, the person with the most votes will get lynched.

Start of day post says the day will end in 49 hours, so I assume the 48 (or 49 in this case) hour countdown starts at the start of the day as usual, not when a 20% majority is reached.
    So, yeah, after ~48 hours, the person with the most votes is lynched unless they have less than 20% of the votes, in which case nobody is lynched.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I can't work out if "I don't know if there's a nightkill" is town not knowing what wolves would definitely know or wolf faking not knowing what wolves would definitely know.
    Assuming there is a mafia kill like normal, and vigilante is a roll that exists here, we could be looking at 2 kills a night. That's going to make this game go very fast if the wolves are lucky with their picks. Town doesn't get the benefit of a picky Vig, we all have to pick a target at night.

If there's the normal wolf kill, I can't see Bladescape making more than 1 vig (if any). If there's no wolf kill, I'm almost positive that there will be at least one vig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

20. - Top - End - #20

RedKnightGirl

If there's the normal wolf kill, I can't see Bladescape making more than 1 vig (if any). If there's no wolf kill, I'm almost positive that there will be at least one vig.
    I'm hoping for no faction kill and everybody is a vig we just don't know it yet. Would be hilarious
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    RNGesus hath dictated that flat_footed is guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Check the discord again, you should have access to a new private channel with your role info.
    Ah clever! Thank you! I was wondering what the discord was for.

That backfired, lol. You said at the end of last game you'd probably use me cutting you in half with a chainsaw for random vote logic which I assumed meant you were going to vote for me. But it's been a while since last game.

Also agreed that two wolves (err... cowboys) is probably the most likely, though more because that's just usual for this game size than because of the narration.

And I'm already failing at being less active, so I should probably go now.
    I remember this now! I also remember promising to remind you that you aren't town so stop trying to solve. So unless there are neutrals, that means I've found me a cowboy through the power of deciding you are guilty before you have a role.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and once I'm more awake I may weigh in on this mechanical discussion. Or I may not. Depends on if I feel I have anything to add.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    I'm hoping for no faction kill and everybody is a vig we just don't know it yet. Would be hilarious
    I wouldn't be too surprised if this turned out to be the case, it does fit pretty well with the cowboy theme.

In other news, I'm back home but it's late and I'm too tired to think of a clever metaphor for how tired I am, so at the very least I need to some sleep before I get my brain in gear, update my sheet and try to actually contribute.

23. - Top - End - #23

20% of votes is the requirement for someone to be successfully voted out. People are only actually voted out at the end of the day.

I roll a dice.

The evil faction has a night kill.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2022-04-29 at 05:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    Hilarious, sure. But not really possible.
    Point 1 (which you probably didn't know, since the answer came later) is that there is a factional kill.
    Point 2 is the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Rules of the Roles
    All town players have guns.

Not all guns are made equal.
    If everyone would be a vig, this would be strongly misleading. I'm pretty sure, guns not being equal means different abilities.

The wording might be a hint of duplicate roles. It's "not all are equal" instead of "all guns are different". But I'm not sure about this read, it might just be me being pedantic.
    But hey, there might be more to it: The rules contain a paragraph about scry interference, so it seems very likely that there are multiple scry powers. Maybe two Seer, to increase the chances of a scry actually going off. Seer and Fool is certainly possible as well, but I hope it's something else. Otherwise, as soon as the scum team learns the identity of the fool, they can park their activation there, greatly limiting our chances of actually getting a useful power use. Of course, there might be different kinds of scrys, especially if track/watch counts as Scry as well. Does anybody know how they usually work in regards to the scry interference rule?

I wonder if there will be a roleblock and if there is, how this will interact with the activation. But I guess, you can't block this, since it would create a paradox. Which reminds me...
    Blades can you tell us if the scum team has to pick a member to activate the guns? Feel free to say something about the interference rules as well.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25

Blades can you tell us if the scum team has to pick a member to activate the guns? Feel free to say something about the interference rules as well.
    I will not clarify on powers or details on the activations beyond what has been said already.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

20% of votes is the requirement for someone to be successfully voted out. People are only actually voted out at the end of the day.

I roll a dice.

The evil faction has a night kill.
    May I suggest a d13?
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Despite what the narration says, there are eleven players, not twelve or thirteen. The "town's too big for the thirteen of us" included evil!bladescape, and I'm assuming the other missing player is because this was written before zlefin left and then bladescape didn't update it.

Though we still do need at least three votes to lynch someone.

Speaking of which... we still have a four-way tie and I still have no reads. Someone please do something AI.

Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Taffimai 1 (Rogan)
    gac3 1 (Snowblaze)
    Snowblaze 1 (gac3)
    Maybe my brain still isn't rested enough, but is there a reason you're assuming Taff's Zs are a vote for Xi?
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2022-04-30 at 03:19 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Taffimai 1 (Rogan)
    gac3 1 (Snowblaze)
    Snowblaze 1 (gac3)
    4 way tie, I'm not going to vote for myself or the wagon I'm already voting for, so my options to switch are Elenna or Flat, and I'm not sure I know enough to pick either. AV, you're the only one who voted without any explanation, silly or otherwise. Why flat?

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

4 way tie, I'm not going to vote for myself or the wagon I'm already voting for, so my options to switch are Elenna or Flat, and I'm not sure I know enough to pick either. AV, you're the only one who voted without any explanation, silly or otherwise. Why flat?
    Why not flat?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew