New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Star Wars D6 REUP. A game in the clone wars.

I plan on running an adventure set during the clone wars for the d6 system. I was wondering if there were any resources available for me and my players to use that era's tech and setting beyond what is in the core book.

I am looking to blend the post-Prequel lore for the clone wars with the old EU stuff with an adventure on how Palpatine got his hands on the Arkanian Microtechnologies cloning chambers that Thrawn used to take the Katana Fleet. I don't really have much more than an opening action scene planned to establish that the republic can't keep up clone production to match the rate of CIS forces replenishment, leading into some sort of conflict/deal with the Arkanians for the use of their facilities, and the instability regarding their clones when not given time to mature properly.

It's my first time running the system so any other advice would be appreciated

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D6 REUP. A game in the clone wars.

I am absolutely certain I've seen fan made compilations of stats for aliens and vehicles that first appeared after the game was discontinued. I'll keep looking if I can find what the one for the Clone Wars is called.

--

Can't find the files I remember, but seems like SWRPGGM has d6 stats for pretty much everything.
    Last edited by Yora; 2022-05-03 at 11:06 AM.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

3. - Top - End - #3
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

There are definitely a ton of fan-made resources. Check out rancorpit.com, a message board dedicated to d6 Star Wars. They've got a sizable library to work with.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Yes, Rancor Pit has fan conversions and resources. This page has a resource book for the Clone Wars.

rancorpit.com/forums/downloads/index.html#First%20Edition%20and%20Introductory%20 Adventure%20Game%20Supplements

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

d6 Re: Star Wars D6 REUP. A game in the clone wars.

My own SWD6 group contributed both to Rancor Pit and RPGGamer.org. The latter contains stats from all through Legends history including the prequels, games and novels. All of this is fanfic and homebrew conversions, obviously, but I found that the vast majority is very well-balanced with the R&E rules. There used to be a group called Rebel Roleplayers' Alliance, but they seem to be gone for good.