New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Seeking a good free music streaming app without audio ads

As the title says I'm looking for a good music streaming service that is free to use. I don't mind if it has advertisements built into the service when you're building playlists and such, but do not want anything that interrupts the playlist with audio adverts.

I've tried Freefy and it seems a bit... finicky. It works OK for me on Desktop though it seems to be stuck in spanish language for the UI even though I have set the language to english, country to USA and timezone to PST. The settings persist between sessions, browsers and devices but it still displays in spanish. I can work around that, but it doesn't seem to actually use my whole playlist when I use it on my phone. It seems to only random between like 1 'page' of songs from the playlist at a time and never leaves those selection unless I manually go into the list, scroll to another section and choose a song there. Then it just randoms between the songs around that one, very strange.

EDIT: Ideally it would work while the phone is locked as well.
    Last edited by Warlawk; 2022-05-16 at 08:13 PM.
    A man who dies fighting with his principles intact dies in glory. To expect enemies to follow the same code of honor defiles that honor, reducing it to a set of arbitrary rules.