New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Default [3rd Party] High levels Rajah advice

Hello folks, I've been active asking about veils & feats for the last couple of weeks and the replies were amazing! With those high spirits, I'd like to bring you to my current situation and see if anyone has some cool advice and ideas for this character. This party is highly optimized. We're currently level 21, Mythic rank 7, I have 20 levels of Rajah (Batal), and thinking of taking Kheshig at level 21. Got some fun ideas to play around with, my character is mostly an enabler/buffer/healer but can deal his share of damage too. I can stay Batal or go back to regular Rajah if I so desire (just once) and have tons of feats to work with. So, if you guys get any ideas on which class to pick next, or just any general/cool suggestion, my eyes are wide open. Thanks in advance for your time!

Cheers
    Pew pew

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Re: [3rd Party] High levels Rajah advice

You could look at going with the Fisherking for more royal flavor. It uses the Vizier list and has the Voice veils, so that's pretty good.
    The Library of Metzofitz: An up-to-date reference document for all of your Akashic, Path of War, and Psionic needs. In the works: Gonzo and Legendary material.

Pathfinder Caster Spreadsheet: For when you need to check if there's a spontaneous caster Witch or a Charisma-based Alchemist (the answer is yes). Includes manifesters, initiators, and veilweavers. Now with a colorblind version!

Akashic Character Sheet: Tracks invested Essence, plenty of space for veils and other Akashic hullabaloo.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Moonhand View Post
    You could look at going with the Fisherking for more royal flavor. It uses the Vizier list and has the Voice veils, so that's pretty good.
    Fisherking is amazing! I will give it thought. It is nice that it also uses Charisma, but I wanted something more...warrior-like, since I'm a Batal. Kehshig doesn't have many abilities that rely on his veilweaving modifier (just from veils iirc, which I'm only using for weapons/armor and other passive bonuses)
    Pew pew

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Okay since you are a veilweaving Path of War character, classes with those abilities would make for the most natural synergies.

A Construct Shaper Helmsman would give you an akashic mecha, and your Raja levels would stack so you'd start off with an akashic construct armor with 15 hit dice.

Keshig, with their akashic arsenals are also certainly a valid choice as you already know.

Maybe stormbound? Their storm veils would allow you to mess up foes while still doing your actions
    Last edited by StSword; 2022-06-02 at 10:55 AM.