A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Kill Six Billion Demons: The Universal War - [Closed to new interest]

Ugh, search is useless because the words are so generic. Are we allowed to use the Mythic Path Archetypes? Very tempted by Death Knight.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

Rick Venture avatar by kpenguin, his GM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Kill Six Billion Demons: The Universal War - [Closed to new interest]

Quote Originally Posted by Triskavanski View Post
    Thanks for dredging up the source, I wasn't looking forward to finding the exact quote.

Unfortunately the +10 limitation really only applies at max level play, so it's understandable that that not many people know about it. But with the amount of content on the table it's very possible for a total of +20 of weapon abilities to be stacked on a single weapon by using class features, spells etc, and while I don't think it'll actually make that much of a difference in gameplay I'd rather just go by standard rules to cap it off.

On the other hand that does give me a funny idea for an enemy who somehow has every single weapon property on his +1 sap...
    Oh geez, this should probably be meaningful or something.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think all the ways that allow you to get your enhancement bonus over +5 only make it a +6 with the exception of this which is an updated version of this https://www.realmshelps.net/magic/we...ial_Discipline

Edit: And soulknife
    Last edited by angelpalm; Today at 02:10 AM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Updating table with my sheet.

Player Character Race Class Class Finished?
    Angelpalm Ophelia Aurelius Tiefling Malefex Sage ?
    niw18 Ausk Half-Orc Sage Striker ?
    Duqueen Atreus Human? Conscript Sentinel ?
    tonberrian ? ? Knightknight Soulweaver ?
    Chambers Root Leshy Shifter Incanter ?
    Lord Foul James Bronson Aasimar Gunslinger Striker ?
    samduke Ellie Human Fighter Summoner ?
    Casualviking Milton Garr Human Harbinger Eliciter ?
    In4Dimensions The Swordsman Human Fighter Conscript ?
    Llyarden Lady Nirue Human Iron Disciple Incanter ?
    greenpotato Remalanisjau Human? Incanter Rogue ?
    Genth Okiloklitzilhua Kitsune Ghost Soul Weaver Incanter ?
    Yas392 Peridot Human Armorist Soulknife ?
    Last edited by Yas392; Yesterday at 08:42 AM.
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Are the conditions of "drawing a weapon" fulfilled by effects that summon or create weapons, or must a character already be in possession of the weapon? For example, if a character uses a sphere talent that grants them a new natural weapon, can they activate effects that turn that require drawing your weapon if they use that natural weapon as part of a Mithral Current strike?
    Chaotic Neutral Good, probably

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Ugh, search is useless because the words are so generic. Are we allowed to use the Mythic Path Archetypes? Very tempted by Death Knight.
    Repost.

Also, I switched classes to sphere Oracle, but the favored class bonus for Oracle for human is +1 spell, which doesn't work for spheres casters. The closest equivalent appears to be +1/6 of a magic talent as a favored class bonus. Can I have that, or am i stuck not having a possible favored class bonus for oracle?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Repost.

Also, I switched classes to sphere Oracle, but the favored class bonus for Oracle for human is +1 spell, which doesn't work for spheres casters. The closest equivalent appears to be +1/6 of a magic talent as a favored class bonus. Can I have that, or am i stuck not having a possible favored class bonus for oracle?
    I think the equivalent, when considering how spells from mysteries were adapted to spheres, would be extra spell points.

"Oracle’s Strength (Su)
    A sphere oracle gains +1 spell point at 2nd level and every 2 levels thereafter.

This replaces mystery spells."

however, 3 extra magic talents are not more broken than 20 extra spell points.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ettin in the Playground

I found a reddit post by a SoP author that suggests bonus talents for spells known at 1/6: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_...eb2x&context=3