Hello everyone. I'm going to post one of my fictional stories called Astilabor's Lottery Tarot Reading.

Astilabor's Lottery Tarot Reading

It was a sunny day in New York City at the Dragoon house. Sardior Dragoon described himself as a handsome 19-year-old African American young man who's tall, thin, dark-skinned with short black hair with controls. He wears a red t-shirt with the 6 of Wands Rider-Waite tarot card on it, black pants with white socks on his feet. Sardior was sitting down on the floor yoga-style meditating. Someone was knocking at the door.

"Come in," said Sardior calmly. Someone open the door. It was Astilabor, Sardior sisters. She described herself as a beautiful African-American 19-year-old young woman who was tall, thin, and dark-skinned with long black hair with braids. She wears a red dress with red flats without socks on her feet. Astilabor's facial expression that she was very excited.

"Hey, Sardior. Can you give me a tarot reading on what's going to happen when I play the New York State Mega Million Lottery?" asked Astilabor excited.

"Wait you're asking me for a lottery tarot reading?" asked Sardior surprisingly.

"Yes. The jackpot is going to be 100 million dollars. Your reading will give me insight if I win the lottery or not." said Astilabor excited.

"Sure. I'll give you a tarot reading if you win the lottery but I must warn you, lottery tarot readings are very hard to predict because there are so many factors such as the probability of the odds for winning the lottery especially major lottery such as the New York State Mega Millions Lottery. I'm not saying that lottery reading is impossible there has been a few reading that people win the lottery by relying on tarot reading but there very hard to predict. Not all tarot readings will be accurate." said Sardior.

"I didn't know that," said Astilabor surprisingly

"Oh yes, the reason for that is the energy will be changed the outcome. But I will accept your reading for the fun of it," said Sardior calmly as he got his Rider Waite Tarot Deck. Astilabor sits on the floor next to Sardior. Sardior shuffles the deck 10 times. He draws three cards face-down on the floor. He flips the first card face-up. It's the Wheel of Fortune.

"Oh wow. The first card is the Wheel of Fortune. You're going to be very lucky to play the New York Mega Million Lottery." said Sardior surprisingly.

"Oh really?! Wow! That what I need is good luck to win the lottery!" said Astilabor excited

"Yes, the Wheel of Fortune is Major Arcana's card which means good luck and destiny. Also when a Major Arcana card comes in a spread it means a major event will enter your life that something isn't entirely in your control," said Sardior calmly.

"Wow that's interesting," said Astilabor calmly as Sardior flipped the second card face-up. It's the Queen of Pentacles.

"Ok, the second card is the Queen of Pentacles. The energy with the lottery will be very practical and abundant. Plus you will win money out of the money." said Sardior calmly.

"I love that card. This reading is going in my favor to win the lottery," said Astilabor excited.

"Ok the moment of truth," said Sardior nervously as he flips the final card face-up. It's 10 of announcer excited.

"Yo! The final card is the 10 of Pentacles. You're are going to be rich and wealthy with so much money!" said Sardior shockingly.

"Yes! I'm going to win the lottery! I'm going to be mega rich! The jackpot announcement will be tonight! I already bought my lottery ticket! I can't wait for the announcement. Will you watch the jackpot announcement with me tonight?" asked Astilabor excited.

"Sure, Astilabor," said Sardior. Last that night Astilabor and Sardior were on the couch in the living watching TV to hear the New York State Mega Millions Jackpot announcement.

"And now the New York State Mega Millions Jackpot is 12, 24 5, 9, 45, and 50. The number again is 12, 24, 5, 9, 45, 50." said the male announcer

"12, 24, 5, 9, 45, 50! Oh, snap! We won!" said Astilabor excited.

"Get out of here!" said Sardior as he was shocked.

"I got the ticket with the right numbers!" said Astilabor excited as she give Sardior the ticket. Sardior looks very closely at the ticket.

"Yo! You're right! We won the lottery! I can't believe that the tarot reading was right!" said Sardior excitedly.

"Yes, we're moving on up! All thanks to your tarot reading! Thank you Sardior!" said Astilabor excited as she kissed Sardior on the cheek.

"Aw shucks Astilabor," said Sardior blushed happily as they continue to celebrate winning the lottery.

The End