New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Galar's New Heroes! [IC]

The gastly moves for the ball. It accepts its (temporary) home.

One of you activates the Pokeball, and the gastly returns to it. "Whew," Sonia says. "That could've gone poorly, but you guys handled it just fine.!"
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

2. - Top - End - #362
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Thank you, gastly," Kei said happily, rubbing his cheek against the ball. "I promise I'll take good care of you." He pulled away and looked to the others. "But that still leaves us with the same problem. How are we going to help to help her? And not just her, there have to be many other pokemon suffering like this!"

3. - Top - End - #363
    Firbolg in the Playground

Nick

"The center should have everything on hand..." Nick trails off before yawning. Eevee takes a quick mood-reset stretch before climing onto Nick's shoulder and is taken by the contagious yawn itself.
    "And I don't think I can take much more tonight."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #364
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ben frowned a little. That had been a long day with lots of effort and not much in the way of results, although at least they'd maybe made some progress with the whole crazy poison-leaking legendary, or whatever it was that was going on.

"Agreed, we should probably call it a night once the gastly is squared away and safe."

He inclined his head towards the Pokecentre night attendant. "Thank you for helping us, we really do appreciate it."

Then he glanced at Sonia. "Professor, are you going to be sticking around for the night? Do you have anyplace to stay or anything?"
    Last edited by TeChameleon; 2023-01-23 at 05:19 AM.
    Times being what they are, the stars aligning and the End of All Things barely registered as background noise.

At a bit of a loss as to what to do next, and with bills to pay, a certain Elder Thing has taken up bartending.

This is...

The Last Call of Cthulhu

5. - Top - End - #365

"I don't-but I've got enough money to cover a hotel for now," Sonia replies. "Meet me there tomorrow, and we'll get it all figured out?"

Show
    Show

Show

6. - Top - End - #366

Nick

"I think we'll be at the center until the morning," Nick responds, followed by Eevee starting to relax and yawning. "Today's lasted too long anyway."

Without any objections, Nick will head to the PC and find himself a quiet corner.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #367

"I think so, too," Kei said. "I don't want to go far from my ghastly. He'll be... I hope he'll be alright." He found himself a place, too, waiting anxiously, at least until sleep would inevitably take him over.

8. - Top - End - #368

Ben nodded and found himself a comfortable-looking piece of floor, popped out his campsite- already neatly set up inside the cargoball's matrix from when he put it away last time- crawled into his tent, and sighed in relief as he snuggled into his sleeping bag.

Then he sighed again as, once Bellerog had settled on top of him, Taranis took up what he had apparently decided would be his customary sleeping position on Ben's face.
    Times being what they are, the stars aligning and the End of All Things barely registered as background noise.

At a bit of a loss as to what to do next, and with bills to pay, a certain Elder Thing has taken up bartending.

This is...

The Last Call of Cthulhu

9. - Top - End - #369

The new day dawns. Sonia meets you at the PokeCenter, with a small trove of healing items. "I got everything we might need," she says. "Little pricey, but if we can find a way to fix this, it's money well-spent! We should probably not do it in town, though-maybe just outside in the wild area."

Show
    Show

Show

10. - Top - End - #370

"I understand, thank you," Kei said, returning to the front desk to ask for his pokeball back. "We're goign to get you all better, ghastly, I promise," he said to it, unsure whether she would understand him. In a way, he hoped that she didn't, that while in the ball, she didn't feel anything, including the pain she had clearly been experiencing. If he though she had still been experiencing it, he probably wouldn't have been able to sleep so well. "Let's go?" he said.

11. - Top - End - #371

Nick

Dealing with the unexpected mind spike that happened previous combined with the weird paradox of being too tired too go to sleep, Nick doesn't exactly sleep well for a good section of the night. He's currently a bit groggy and keeps his distance as the antidote administration happens.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #372

Ben kept a close watch on the antidote administration while he broke camp... which mostly consisted of tidying up a bit and sucking the lot back into its cargo ball.

If the professor did anything he wasn't familiar with, he was ready to take notes, photos, even video. He wasn't really expecting it, but he was ready nonetheless.

This is...

The Last Call of Cthulhu

13. - Top - End - #373

In the Wild Area, just outside of Motostoke, Sonia likewise has note-taking materials ready. "We can either start now, or wait for Alfonzo to get here. His team would make sure that there's no risk of anything untoward happening, but I don't know if we want to spend the time leaving the gastly in pain."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    If you're ready, start it! You've got access to any purchaseable healing item you might need from Sonia.
    If you want to wait for the Champ, lemme know.

Show
    Show

Show

14. - Top - End - #374

"I think we'd better wait, then," Kei said. "Make sure that my ghastly has the most chances possible and the lowest time before she's cured."

15. - Top - End - #375

Nick

Still wary the Ghastly in a kind of 'touched the burner' mental reaction, Nick stays towards the back of the group. AC and Eevee are nearby outside of their pokeballs... likely plotting something at this point but they don't seem too concerned.

"I wouldn't want to wait, but the full heal may be better. I don't know if a regular antidote would do something bad to a poison type"
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #376

Ben gave a half-hearted shrug. He wasn't really sure which was the best option, and was willing to go with the group. Seeing the champion again would be interesting, but leaving the gastly suffering would suck. He stayed quiet and off to one side, watching patiently while Taranis perched on his head and Bellerog lay across his feet.

This is...

The Last Call of Cthulhu