New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Character Sheet Resources- requesting help

Ahoy!

I'm looking to consolidate the skill list for my play group, house ruling that spot and listen are one skill and stuff like that. Does anybody have a link to a resource that would let me alter a character sheet to my choosing? Or is that the kind of thing you have to do yourself with an image editing program?
    Click the spoiler to see all the great games I design:
    Spoiler
    Show

Who Beats Who? the hilariously geeky game of hypothetical battles.

Who has two thumbs (up) and a board game coming out from Rio Grande? This guy. Gladiators (Rio Grande)

PIZZA IN SPAAAAACE! Cambridge Games Facotry and Spoiled Flush Games Cosmic Pizza coming soon.

Matrix Solitaire, likely the best Solitaire game you will ever play.
    Spoiled Flush Games

Twitter... where I talk about game design and beer.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Character Sheet Resources- requesting help

I don't have a link, but I have heard bad things about that specific merging. There are three or four spare lines on the standard character sheet, you could always blot out the specific skills and write the names of the new skills at the bottom (presuming the changes aren't too drastic).

The only other thing to do would be do make a new character sheet in Word, Publisher or Excel. Personally, I'd steer clear of an image editor just because I find it easier to design something like this as a set of tables and stuff.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Character Sheet Resources- requesting help

Yeah, I'd go with a simple document or table. It might not be as pretty, but it would be just as functional. If you really want to use image editing software, check out GIMP. It's free as far as I can remember.

Eberron Red Hand of Doom Campaign Journal. NOW COMPLETE!
    Sakuya Izayoi avatar by Mr. Saturn. Caella sig by Neoseph.

"I dunno, you just gave me the image of a nerd flying slow motion over a coffee table towards another nerd, dual wielding massive books. It was awesome." -- Marriclay