New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Suitors and Sweethearts IC {HSHC}

It is a crisp, clear day as you make your way through the town to the prestigious Fujiyoka Academy. You take a breath of almost sweet Spring air and sigh.

A slow breeze Carrie’s with it the falling cherry blossoms, and you turn in the direction they come from to find yourself looking into one of the city’s parks. Checking the time, you feel you have the time for a small detour, and enter the park.

It isn’t long before you start hearing music. Music? This early? Must be something special.

As you debate whether to go find the source of the music or not, the tone shifts, and the music becomes haunting, almost ethereal. And cherry blossoms fall, caressing your face and settling on your hair.

Spoiler: Scene 1!
    Show
    This is an unopposed roll.

Skill: D6. Use your wit and intuition to find the music! +1 VP

Luck: D6. Stumble upon the right part of the park as you aimlessly wander in search. +1VP

Note on rolling: just post your advantages and the total bonus you get to your roll. I will make all the rolls once everyone has posted.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Suitors and Sweethearts IC {HSHC}

Menna picks up her ears at the pound of the music. It’s ethereal, beautiful, and difficult to tell which direction the music is coming from. Still…
    She opens up on her phone a map of the park, cross-referencing the areas with the best acoustics with what would be in earshot.
    "I’m just wandering, anyway. There’s not THAT many places to check."
    The girl's dark braided hair and bright blue eyes – rare, for a girl with Nubian descent, but not impossible – are her more distinctive feature, along with the bright smile that she takes everywhere she goes.

Spoiler: Roll!
    Show

I will use Strong Skill and Problem Solver to logic my way into finding out where the music is coming from. +3, so about a 66% change of success. These parameters are acceptable.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2022-09-15 at 05:09 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Naomi makes his way through the park, enjoying the sound of music gently playing throughout the lightly wooded park. For the first day of school, the genderfluid teen was presenting more masculine - a boy’s school uniform adorned them as they wander the park. His dark hair though remained unruly: long for a boy, short for a girl, and just right for Naomi.

He pauses at one of the trees and looks up, closing his eyes and drinking in the smell of the flowers. A new year. A new school. But the same expectations from his parents. “You’ll have to take your studies seriously one of these days.” “You think you’ll be a child forever?” “You have to be planning for your future now!” But he didn’t want to be worried about the future. He wanted to enjoy the moment he was in right now. He takes another breath. The music and cherry blossoms fill his senses, and Naomi walks wherever in the park his feet take him.

As he wanders, Naomi hears a familiar voice. “Hey dude! Haven’t seen you all break!” A taller boy runs up to him, snapping Naomi out of his reflection.

”Hey, Yuta, long time no see!” Yuta was one of Naomi’s mischievous friends since the end of grade school, beginning of middle school. He was a good bit taller than Naomi, and loved to dye his hair, much to the frustration of teachers. They were no longer going to the same high school though, so it was weird running into him in the park. Maybe he was just cutting class entirely?

“Come on! I thought of you immediately, you’re gonna wanna see this.”
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Luck, School Queen (+2)
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2022-09-16 at 06:38 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Haruka walked through the park, her short spiky red hair blew a bit in the wind. She had various wigs she would wear especially when cosplaying. She heard the music playing and decided to run to find the source. Of course that was always a risk because when she ran there was always a chance she would take a hard spill. Still, this music was so fascinating as if it came from one of her favorite anime. She tried to focus on the source but that meant she was not watching where she was going.

Spoiler
    Show
    Luck with Accident-Prone as likely she will accidentally tumble into the source. +2 on Luck if doable.
    Minister of sarcasm and pragmatism of the Grayview fanclub.

No, none of us were altering the unimutable laws of physics. That would be wrong.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

A girl sitting in the back of a black limo is what one might call a classic Japanese beauty - petite, porcelain-skinned, with straight black hair. She is wearing a perfectly fitted Fujiyoka uniform, and the short skirt reveals her slim legs - no stockings, just a pair of impeccably white socks inside the simple but elegant flat-heel shoes.
    Suddenly, something catches Sakura's attention and, after closing her eyes for several seconds and listening to the melody coming in through the open window, she asks the driver with a polite smile, "Jinguji-san, could you stop the car please? I want to take a walk."
    Getting out of the car and pulling out her luggage - a school bag in one hand, a sports bag in the other, a hoop hanging over her shoulder - she waves the driver goodbye and - knowing perfectly well she has time to spare - heads straight in the direction of the sound, into the park.

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Skill; Renaissance Lady; Graceful for a total of 6 automatically
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground

Well it was an easy task to locate the direction of the music. Then, once you have a direction mentally compare it to an overlay of the park to find the shortest route.

Just need to. That's when the glasses wearing dorky 5'2 blonde, started walking. And unfortunately real life doesn't always go like she plans.

She was sideclocked by a bike, and with a gasp did her obviously worn sweater and shirt rip into pieces revealing her incredibly curvaceous frame that had been covered up by the sweater

Eek! Don't look! She squealed cherry red.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, Honor student, peeping tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Menna picks up her ears at the pound of the music. It’s ethereal, beautiful, and difficult to tell which direction the music is coming from. Still…
    She opens up on her phone a map of the park, cross-referencing the areas with the best acoustics with what would be in earshot.
    "I’m just wandering, anyway. There’s not THAT many places to check."
    The girl's dark braided hair and bright blue eyes – rare, for a girl with Nubian descent, but not impossible – are her more distinctive feature, along with the bright smile that she takes everywhere she goes.

Spoiler: Roll!
    Show

I will use Strong Skill and Problem Solver to logic my way into finding out where the music is coming from. +3, so about a 66% change of success. These parameters are acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Naomi makes his way through the park, enjoying the sound of music gently playing throughout the lightly wooded park. For the first day of school, the genderfluid teen was presenting more masculine - a boy’s school uniform adorned them as they wander the park. His dark hair though remained unruly: long for a boy, short for a girl, and just right for Naomi.

He pauses at one of the trees and looks up, closing his eyes and drinking in the smell of the flowers. A new year. A new school. But the same expectations from his parents. “You’ll have to take your studies seriously one of these days.” “You think you’ll be a child forever?” “You have to be planning for your future now!” But he didn’t want to be worried about the future. He wanted to enjoy the moment he was in right now. He takes another breath. The music and cherry blossoms fill his senses, and Naomi walks wherever in the park his feet take him.

As he wanders, Naomi hears a familiar voice. “Hey dude! Haven’t seen you all break!” A taller boy runs up to him, snapping Naomi out of his reflection.

”Hey, Yuta, long time no see!” Yuta was one of Naomi’s mischievous friends since the end of grade school, beginning of middle school. He was a good bit taller than Naomi, and loved to dye his hair, much to the frustration of teachers. They were no longer going to the same high school though, so it was weird running into him in the park. Maybe he was just cutting class entirely?

“Come on! I thought of you immediately, you’re gonna wanna see this.”
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Luck, School Queen (+2)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrickTerran View Post
    Haruka walked through the park, her short spiky red hair blew a bit in the wind. She had various wigs she would wear especially when cosplaying. She heard the music playing and decided to run to find the source. Of course that was always a risk because when she ran there was always a chance she would take a hard spill. Still, this music was so fascinating as if it came from one of her favorite anime. She tried to focus on the source but that meant she was not watching where she was going.

Spoiler
    Show
    Luck with Accident-Prone as likely she will accidentally tumble into the source. +2 on Luck if doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    A girl sitting in the back of a black limo is what one might call a classic Japanese beauty - petite, porcelain-skinned, with straight black hair. She is wearing a perfectly fitted Fujiyoka uniform, and the short skirt reveals her slim legs - no stockings, just a pair of impeccably white socks inside the simple but elegant flat-heel shoes.
    Suddenly, something catches Sakura's attention and, after closing her eyes for several seconds and listening to the melody coming in through the open window, she asks the driver with a polite smile, "Jinguji-san, could you stop the car please? I want to take a walk."
    Getting out of the car and pulling out her luggage - a school bag in one hand, a sports bag in the other, a hoop hanging over her shoulder - she waves the driver goodbye and - knowing perfectly well she has time to spare - heads straight in the direction of the sound, into the park.

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Skill; Renaissance Lady; Graceful for a total of 6 automatically
    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Well it was an easy task to locate the direction of the music. Then, once you have a direction mentally compare it to an overlay of the park to find the shortest route.

Just need to. That's when the glasses wearing dorky 5'2 blonde, started walking. And unfortunately real life doesn't always go like she plans.

She was sideclocked by a bike, and with a gasp did her obviously worn sweater and shirt rip into pieces revealing her incredibly curvaceous frame that had been covered up by the sweater

Eek! Don't look! She squealed cherry red.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, Honor student, peeping tom
    It doesn't take long for you to find the source of the music. As you walk deeper into the park, you take a path leading you along the riverbank. As the path winds along, you start coming across artists of all kinds, all of whom are performing their arts for folk. There are a few painters and drawers, selling portraits and landscapes, and willing to do on the spot art for you if you are willing to pay for the privilege. There are a couple of dancers, performing to small portable speakers playing all kinds of music.

But as you go along the waterfront, you find a small crowd gathered around where the hauntingly ethereal music is coming from. A guitar is playing out over the sounds of all the other artists, and across the river, and it tus at you, pulling you in.

One by one, you push your way through the crowd, all trying to get to the front to see who is playing.

And as you do, you find a girl, wearing the same uniform as all of you. She has silver hair that sweeps down her back all the way to her hips, currently held back solely by the headphones she is wearing that is connected to the guitar by way of the small speaker at the ground at her feet where an open guitar case holds a variety of coins and not a few paper bills. Her eyes are closed, and she strums along, she begins to sing, surprisingly in English.

Close your eyes and lose yourself
    In a medieval mood
    Taste the treasures and sing the tunes
    Under a Violet Moon

Tis my delight on a shiny night
    The seasons of a year
    To keep the lanterns burning bright
    Under a Violet Moon

Raise your hats and your glasses too
    We will dance the whole night through
    We're going back to a time we knew
    Under a Violet Moon

As she finishes the song, she bows deeply, thanking the gathered audience. As she comes up from her bow, she checks her watch and then pushes the headphones back off her ears.

Thank you so much! But I must be finishing now. Thank you for enjoying my playing for you! She bows again. Several people drop more coins into her case as they leave, heading off now that she is finished playing. The girl settles onto her knees, as she starts gathering the coins and notes out of the guitar case so she can put the instrument inside.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Sakura walks through the park, absorbing sights and sounds, rather surprised to see such a vibrant art scene at such an early hour. Never knew there was a place like this in our city...

Wondering how much else does she miss everyday from the window of the car, she eventually gets to the source of the music that drew her here in the first place. Sakura's small frame and unwillingness to get rough put her at a disadvantage when it comes to making her way through the crowd, so eventually she has to listen to the concert from the back, though she gets enough of the view through the cracks in the crowd to take a decent look at the singer and, looking around, to notice several other students wearing the same Fujiyoka uniform.

As the performer starts rounding up, Sakura finds herself at a conundrum once again. Should I pay for the performance? If so, how much? Are there some unspoken standarts that people who frequent such events are aware of? Would it be a break of protocol to pay too much? All these, amd more, questions are strictly academic either way, because Sakura doesn't have any money on her. Cash money, that is.

At the very least, she makes a mental note to herself, checking her watch and making sure she need to start making ehr way towards the school as well, I should try to find her at school. Maybe treating her to a lunch would work as a tip replacement...

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Haruka stood up and tidied herself off. It had been so embarrassing to trip and fall but at least no one seemed to have noticed. They had been distracted by something else. She glanced up and then noticed why. The beautiful girl with the guitar was the one who had been creating this music. How sweet. She could really play and the song was quite haunting. That was Haruka's style. She pulled out a coin and tossed it into the case. "She must go to my school." Haruka mused. Hopefully they would have a chance to meet there.

No, none of us were altering the unimutable laws of physics. That would be wrong.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

”What’s so impressive that you have to drag me along without telling me?”

”Not what. Who.”

“That doesn’t change my question!”

The enby is dragged along by his friend though, and soon the girl’s voice begins to come through under the music. Oh, she is really good. Yuta notices Naomi’s demeanor change and smiles. “Told ya you’d want to see this.”

Naomi sways to himself as he listens to the music, returning to the mental space he was in before Yuta grabbed him. As the girl wraps up, he steps forward and drops two thousand yen notes in the guitar case. ”Thank you for that. You’re really talented. Do you go to school around here, Miss…?” he trails off, hoping for a name.

Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Sakura walks through the park, absorbing sights and sounds, rather surprised to see such a vibrant art scene at such an early hour. Never knew there was a place like this in our city...

Wondering how much else does she miss everyday from the window of the car, she eventually gets to the source of the music that drew her here in the first place. Sakura's small frame and unwillingness to get rough put her at a disadvantage when it comes to making her way through the crowd, so eventually she has to listen to the concert from the back, though she gets enough of the view through the cracks in the crowd to take a decent look at the singer and, looking around, to notice several other students wearing the same Fujiyoka uniform.

As the performer starts rounding up, Sakura finds herself at a conundrum once again. Should I pay for the performance? If so, how much? Are there some unspoken standarts that people who frequent such events are aware of? Would it be a break of protocol to pay too much? All these, amd more, questions are strictly academic either way, because Sakura doesn't have any money on her. Cash money, that is.

At the very least, she makes a mental note to herself, checking her watch and making sure she need to start making ehr way towards the school as well, I should try to find her at school. Maybe treating her to a lunch would work as a tip replacement...
    Sakura finds that it is indeed time to head to school. Based on the distance from the park to the school, there should be just enough time to make it on time.

Haruka stood up and tidied herself off. It had been so embarrassing to trip and fall but at least no one seemed to have noticed. They had been distracted by something else. She glanced up and then noticed why. The beautiful girl with the guitar was the one who had been creating this music. How sweet. She could really play and the song was quite haunting. That was Haruka's style. She pulled out a coin and tossed it into the case. "She must go to my school." Haruka mused. Hopefully they would have a chance to meet there.
    As you toss the coin in, since she is not playing she takes the time to smile up at you. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the performance.

”What’s so impressive that you have to drag me along without telling me?”

”Not what. Who.”

“That doesn’t change my question!”

The enby is dragged along by his friend though, and soon the girl’s voice begins to come through under the music. Oh, she is really good. Yuta notices Naomi’s demeanor change and smiles. “Told ya you’d want to see this.”

Naomi sways to himself as he listens to the music, returning to the mental space he was in before Yuta grabbed him. As the girl wraps up, he steps forward and drops two thousand yen notes in the guitar case. ”Thank you for that. You’re really talented. Do you go to school around here, Miss…?” he trails off, hoping for a name.
    Fujiwara Kotone, she says, by way of introduction. Thank you.

She continues gathering up the things and putting her guitar away.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

A name but no school. Guess she wouldn’t want to say that in front of a crowd. Naomi thinks to himself. “Do you do hired gigs, or do I just have to hope to catch public performances in the park? Oh, uh, I’m Myagawa Naomi, by the way. You can spell it with ‘mi’ as in ‘beautiful,’ or ‘mi’ as in ‘self.’ Either one,” he says, getting slightly flustered as he introduces himself.

Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

"I did. It reminds me of a favorite anime of mine." Haruka tried not to blush as she usually did not share information after just meeting someone. There was something about her though that made her feel relaxed. She hoped they would meet again soon and with fewer people.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakura finds that it is indeed time to head to school. Based on the distance from the park to the school, there should be just enough time to make it on time.
    Well, "just in time" doesn't mean late, after all. No way she would be late, the daughter of Hijisaki family can't afford tardiness. Everything else will ahve to wait until lunch. Thinking that, Sakura heads towards the school at a brisk pace, although taking care to not look in a hurry. Just as she passes by the musician girl packing her things, she just has time to hear,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Fujiwara Kotone, she says, by way of introduction. Thank you.
    Fujiwara Kotone-san, she makes another mental note and heads onward, murmuring in English under her breath,
    "Cheers to the knight and days of old,
    The beggars and the thieves,
    Living in anenchanted wood
    under a violet moon..."

Extended signature

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"Hello, Fujiwara," Menna says, offering a hand to help her up once her objects were gathered.
    You don't help someone gather their money, that's untoward.
    "My name is Menna – I think we're going to the same school. Want to walk together?" She offers to specifically Fujiwara, though she supposes the others might tag along as well – they all seemed spellbound by this songstress.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

A name but no school. Guess she wouldn’t want to say that in front of a crowd. Naomi thinks to himself. “Do you do hired gigs, or do I just have to hope to catch public performances in the park? Oh, uh, I’m Myagawa Naomi, by the way. You can spell it with ‘mi’ as in ‘beautiful,’ or ‘mi’ as in ‘self.’ Either one,” he says, getting slightly flustered as he introduces himself.
    Her head tilts to the side. Isn't Naomi a girl's name?

"I did. It reminds me of a favorite anime of mine." Haruka tried not to blush as she usually did not share information after just meeting someone. There was something about her though that made her feel relaxed. She hoped they would meet again soon and with fewer people.
    Then I did my best. Thank you.

Well, "just in time" doesn't mean late, after all. No way she would be late, the daughter of Hijisaki family can't afford tardiness. Everything else will ahve to wait until lunch. Thinking that, Sakura heads towards the school at a brisk pace, although taking care to not look in a hurry. Just as she passes by the musician girl packing her things, she just has time to hear,

Fujiwara Kotone-san, she makes another mental note and heads onward, murmuring in English under her breath,
    "Cheers to the knight and days of old,
    The beggars and the thieves,
    Living in anenchanted wood
    under a violet moon..."
    Sakura heads to school. Confident that she will see the girl again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    "Hello, Fujiwara," Menna says, offering a hand to help her up once her objects were gathered.
    You don't help someone gather their money, that's untoward.
    "My name is Menna – I think we're going to the same school. Want to walk together?" She offers to specifically Fujiwara, though she supposes the others might tag along as well – they all seemed spellbound by this songstress.
    I still have to get all my things together, and then get something to eat. I'll get there when I get there.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Haruka noted the time. Hmmm, best to get to school. Luckily, she had spent a good portion of the summer doing various projects at the school so she knew a little used entrance that should save her some time. Off she went after giving Kotone-san one last wave. Perhaps when they were at school she could find out more about this interesting young lady and maybe they'd even share a class or two.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, alright." Menna frowns. "I'll see you around then, Fujiwara."
    She was taken with this new girl, but did have to get to class. "Have a nice day."
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19

Hannah does her best to try and cover herself. Hoping to get to school quickly. Red in the face.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

”Sometimes. When it’s spelled the first way it is. When it’s spelled the second way it has a more masculine appearance, and some people read it as Naoki or Masaki by mistake,” he explains, not eager to discuss their gender but used to it at least. “Kinda like me. Some days it’s the slacks and tie, other days it’s the bow and skirt. And some I’ll mix the two. Ya know?”

Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Speed-walking next to Hannah, Menna takes off her jacket and offers it to the half-naked woman. "Here," she says. "That should help you out until you can get to the school store for another set of clothes."
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22

Oh um... thank you..... Sorry. I don't know what happened. Hannah said sadly.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

"Your clothes exploded," Menna explains helpfully.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Exploded. That was a new one to Haruka. The poor girl should stop by the theater. Haruka could hook her up with something much sturdier while still being appropriate for class. Well no time to worry about that for now she mused. She did not want to be late.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

You head to school. Today being the first day of the new year, you all try (and succeed) to be on time. You head into the school and check the boards to find your class. The Entrance Exam results are posted, and those are how they determined which class you would be in. The first year students are split into classes, A-E. You find your names on the board, and then head to your class, 1-B.

You enter your class, and take a seat, getting yourself ready for the start of what promised to be a long year of grueling and challenging academics as well as intense physical fitness training. And as the last minute ticks away, the door clacks open again and your teacher, a slightly overweight, middle aged man with a head beginning to bald, walks in.

"Right. Take your seats," he says.

At which point two things happen. First, most of the class realizes there is no assigned seats and try and sit near their friends. And second, the door opens once again, and the silver haired girl from the park walks in.

So where do you try and get her to sit?

Spoiler: Scene 2!
    Show
    This is an opposed roll!

The highest Conflict or Allure roll wins 2VP! Runner up gets 1 VP!

All rolls above 10 gain a bonus 1 VP.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Menna smiles at the singer and nods to a desk near her.
    "Fujiwara! We're in the same class! I'm sure you'd be welcome anywhere, but if you sit near me I promise I'll help you out if you have trouble following the lecture!" Menna tries to call attention to her notetaking binder she already has out, hoping to show off what a good student and study aid she could be to Fujiwara.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Okay gonna try Trustworthy for +2 Allure, promising to help Fujiwara with school if she sits next to me.
    And this is important, I want protagonist-kun to sit near me. So I'll use one of my 2 Foresights for Episode 1. I will guess I roll... odd, and if I do it's an automatic 8.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Sakura ends up at the school with way less of a time to spare than she counted on; barely enough to politely greet the discipine committee officer at the front gate, drop her luggage at the gym warehouse and find her classroom... Not really having many friends yet, she doesn't care much about where to sit, and ends up taking the first spot that no one seems to fight for - just in time to see a familiar face appearing in the door.
    Oh, so we're classmates, even. That's for the better, I'll have as many time to talk to her as I need... Thinking that, she raises her hand and gives a small wave to the singer - Fujiwara-san - a wave that can be equally easy interpreted as an invitation or just a greeting.
    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Nothing I can really do here, just a naked (unfortunately not in a way that gives me bonus) Allure roll

Extended signature

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Naomi sits casually on a desk chatting with several of the guys of the class - some old friends, others new. ”So Yuta pulls me along. And I’m tellin’ ya, the girl was gorgeous, she can sing, she’s a guitarist. She was like something out of a manga. She was just in the park playing music in the morning.”

“Oh, is Mr. Bigshot Parents in love with the first girl he sees on his way to school?” one of the guys teases, slapping Naomi on the back. He blushes a little, but stands up and as tall as he can, trying to distract from the embarrassment.

”I’m not in love, I’m just talking about my morning. Heck, I was thinking of hiring her to play music at a party some time. But if you don’t think that’s something that would be interesting to you-”

“You’re good, bro, don’t worry, only teasing,” the boy, Haruto says, backing off. “Well, we’ll have to come to the park some time, see why she made such an impression on you.”

No sooner do the words leave Haruto’s mouth, both the teacher and a familiar face both step into class.

”Oh dang, that’s her.”

“Damn, she is pretty…” one of the other guys says.

Naomi looks at his friends with a face that says Help a guy out? Quickly the other guys get to work. “Alright, teacher’s here, come on,” one of the boys says, helping friend groups get seated together on the side of the class, opposite the windows. Naomi meanwhile is a little less gentle, pulling a couple of students from the seats that they wanted to claim near the window. ”Nope. Our spots. Up.” Their grip is firm, a warning that there might be trouble after school if people didn’t go along with things.

Hopefully when they’re done arranging the class, a clearly available spot will be open right next to Naomi.

Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (+1), One of the Guys (+2), Roughhouse (+2)

+5 total - He wants that 3 points

Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Haruka sighed. If she had been able to wear something special then she could easily lure her new friend to sit by her. Still she was going to have to try something. Hopefully it would work or at least she wouldn't embarrass herself too much.

Spoiler
    Show
    Straight allure roll using Easily Forgiven if necessary.

30. - Top - End - #30

Unfortunately for Hannah she was currently in the nurses office. Her parents didn't have a spare set of clothes, so the nurses were set about trying to find SOMETHING that could fit Hannah's frame.

Spoiler
    Show

Using Complete poverty.