New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Re: Suitors and Sweethearts IC {HSHC}

Haruka noted that the one girl she had seen earlier who had the unfortunate accident was missing. Perhaps Haruka should have said something. There was likely something in the costumes that she could wear maybe even a copy of the school uniform.
    Minister of sarcasm and pragmatism of the Grayview fanclub.

No, none of us were altering the unimutable laws of physics. That would be wrong.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Naomi sits casually on a desk chatting with several of the guys of the class - some old friends, others new. ”So Yuta pulls me along. And I’m tellin’ ya, the girl was gorgeous, she can sing, she’s a guitarist. She was like something out of a manga. She was just in the park playing music in the morning.”

“Oh, is Mr. Bigshot Parents in love with the first girl he sees on his way to school?” one of the guys teases, slapping Naomi on the back. He blushes a little, but stands up and as tall as he can, trying to distract from the embarrassment.

”I’m not in love, I’m just talking about my morning. Heck, I was thinking of hiring her to play music at a party some time. But if you don’t think that’s something that would be interesting to you-”

“You’re good, bro, don’t worry, only teasing,” the boy, Haruto says, backing off. “Well, we’ll have to come to the park some time, see why she made such an impression on you.”

No sooner do the words leave Haruto’s mouth, both the teacher and a familiar face both step into class.

”Oh dang, that’s her.”

“Damn, she is pretty…” one of the other guys says.

Naomi looks at his friends with a face that says Help a guy out? Quickly the other guys get to work. “Alright, teacher’s here, come on,” one of the boys says, helping friend groups get seated together on the side of the class, opposite the windows. Naomi meanwhile is a little less gentle, pulling a couple of students from the seats that they wanted to claim near the window. ”Nope. Our spots. Up.” Their grip is firm, a warning that there might be trouble after school if people didn’t go along with things.

Hopefully when they’re done arranging the class, a clearly available spot will be open right next to Naomi.

Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (+1), One of the Guys (+2), Roughhouse (+2)

+5 total - He wants that 3 points
    The shuffling and hands on work you perform to get your friends together works, and with a little jostling there is an empty seat left, and Kotone spots it, slinging her bag over the back of the chair and then sliding into her seat. As she does, her hair swishes around and you pick up the smell of cherry blossoms. And your friends have seemed to pick up on something as well, because one of them makes a whispered comment, and the other snorts trying to stifle a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    Sakura ends up at the school with way less of a time to spare than she counted on; barely enough to politely greet the discipine committee officer at the front gate, drop her luggage at the gym warehouse and find her classroom... Not really having many friends yet, she doesn't care much about where to sit, and ends up taking the first spot that no one seems to fight for - just in time to see a familiar face appearing in the door.
    Oh, so we're classmates, even. That's for the better, I'll have as many time to talk to her as I need... Thinking that, she raises her hand and gives a small wave to the singer - Fujiwara-san - a wave that can be equally easy interpreted as an invitation or just a greeting.
    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Nothing I can really do here, just a naked (unfortunately not in a way that gives me bonus) Allure roll
    A couple of the kids are shoving groups around, trying to make a clear spot for themselves, and you sneak in and snag a chair, not quite all the way in the back. But once you sit down, the guys shoving everyone around don't seem to notice you and you get left to your own devices.

Which, as it turns out, is fortuitous, because Kotone walks by you, and sits in the chair right behind you, the smell of cherry blossoms following in her wake.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Menna smiles at the singer and nods to a desk near her.
    "Fujiwara! We're in the same class! I'm sure you'd be welcome anywhere, but if you sit near me I promise I'll help you out if you have trouble following the lecture!" Menna tries to call attention to her notetaking binder she already has out, hoping to show off what a good student and study aid she could be to Fujiwara.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Okay gonna try Trustworthy for +2 Allure, promising to help Fujiwara with school if she sits next to me.
    And this is important, I want protagonist-kun to sit near me. So I'll use one of my 2 Foresights for Episode 1. I will guess I roll... odd, and if I do it's an automatic 8.
    Unfortunately, just as Menna says this, a group of kids gets shoved from where they were trying to get window seats, and end up taking the desks around where you trying to get Kotone to sit. She gives youan apologetic shrug, and a bow of her head in acknowledgment of your gesture, before moving on. Two of the boys next to you sigh and seem utterly stricken as Kotonoe goes past you all, the smell of cherry blossoms following in her wake.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrickTerran View Post
    Haruka sighed. If she had been able to wear something special then she could easily lure her new friend to sit by her. Still she was going to have to try something. Hopefully it would work or at least she wouldn't embarrass herself too much.

Spoiler
    Show
    Straight allure roll using Easily Forgiven if necessary.
    Alas, when a school requires a uniform, you are dressed the same as everyone else, and so you cannot make yourself stand out. And so, you are forced to watch helpless as Kotone heads for the rear of the room, where she is able to find a seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Unfortunately for Hannah she was currently in the nurses office. Her parents didn't have a spare set of clothes, so the nurses were set about trying to find SOMETHING that could fit Hannah's frame.

Spoiler
    Show

Using Complete poverty.
    Hannah gets plenty of looks as she tries to use the too small jacket to cover herself as she makes her way to school to try and get a new uniform. When she arrives in the office, she is greeted by the staff, who immediately take in her state and begin going through boxes of uniforms to find something appropriately sized.

Illven, please roll a Luck check at D4.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Illven, please roll a Luck check at D4.
    The boxes are gone through, and eventually, Hannah has a complete, if a bit snug uniform.

"There you are dear," the nurse says. "You'd best try and get something that fits better or else you may run into the same problem in the future."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Menna smiles and waves at Fujiwara to show that there were no hard feelings, then opens up a notebook marked at the front for… the class they were currently in.
    She waits for her name to be called, and once she has the teacher’s attention assured him:
    "Menna Hassan. I had to lend my jacket to a girl in need, but did not forget it, I promise."
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

5. - Top - End - #35
    Colossus in the Playground

The boxes are gone through, and eventually, Hannah has a complete, if a bit snug uniform.

"There you are dear," the nurse says. "You'd best try and get something that fits better or else you may run into the same problem in the future."
    Hannah winces at thinking how expensive some of her clothes will be. "Um, thank you." She says shyly, before heading back to class covering her chest with her arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Naomi enjoys the smell of concentrated spring wafting from the girl as she takes her seat. He shoots the snickering guys a look before rolling his eyes. ”Hey, the guitarist from the park! Miss Fujiwara, right?” His tone in school is decidedly more formal than it was in the park.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2022-09-26 at 03:52 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Haruka glanced and shrugged. Kids never wanted to sit in front anyways. Well, she'd have to figure out a way to talk to her again later. She noted class was about to start.
    Last edited by TerrickTerran; 2022-09-26 at 04:01 PM.

No, none of us were altering the unimutable laws of physics. That would be wrong.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

A couple of the kids are shoving groups around, trying to make a clear spot for themselves, and you sneak in and snag a chair, not quite all the way in the back. But once you sit down, the guys shoving everyone around don't seem to notice you and you get left to your own devices.

Which, as it turns out, is fortuitous, because Kotone walks by you, and sits in the chair right behind you, the smell of cherry blossoms following in her wake.
    "Gokigenyo*, Fujiwara-san", Sakura greets the newcomer with a smile and a small nod, half-turning in her seat to face her, "I'm Hijisaki Sakura; would you have a minute a talk - at the next break, perhaps?"
    That's unfortunately all she has time to say, as the teacher finally appears and Sakura immediately faces him (her?). decorum is paramount, and her conduct in class must be nothing less but perfect.

*Polite, formal greeting; approx. "how do you do"
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Menna smiles and waves at Fujiwara to show that there were no hard feelings, then opens up a notebook marked at the front for… the class they were currently in.
    She waits for her name to be called, and once she has the teacher’s attention assured him:
    "Menna Hassan. I had to lend my jacket to a girl in need, but did not forget it, I promise."
    “I see,” the teacher says. “Noble of you. I hope you get it back.”

Hannah winces at thinking how expensive some of her clothes will be. "Um, thank you." She says shyly, before heading back to class covering her chest with her arm.
    You enter the classroom late, and as you open the door, everyone turns to look at you. Though you note a silver haired girl who eyes you appreciatively as you take the only other seat available. In the front of the class.

Naomi enjoys the smell of concentrated spring wafting from the girl as she takes her seat. He shoots the snickering guys a look before rolling his eyes. ”Hey, the guitarist from the park! Miss Fujiwara, right?” His tone in school is decidedly more formal than it was in the park.
    Thats me. she confirms as she pulls a battered old notebook from her bag and opens it up, revealing what looks like entire pages of what might be music. Or random drawings. Hard to say since she flipped through so quick.

Haruka glanced and shrugged. Kids never wanted to sit in front anyways. Well, she'd have to figure out a way to talk to her again later. She noted class was about to start.
    As you mull over how to attract the attentions of Kotone, the classroom door opens, and a girl walks in who looks like she is possibly one or two deep breaths away from popping the buttons on her uniform. The only other seat available is next to you.

"Gokigenyo*, Fujiwara-san", Sakura greets the newcomer with a smile and a small nod, half-turning in her seat to face her, "I'm Hijisaki Sakura; would you have a minute a talk - at the next break, perhaps?"
    That's unfortunately all she has time to say, as the teacher finally appears and Sakura immediately faces him (her?). decorum is paramount, and her conduct in class must be nothing less but perfect.

*Polite, formal greeting; approx. "how do you do"
    Kotone is flipping through an old notebook covered in notes and music. She forcibly crosses out a line. Then she frowns and scratches over the entire page for a moment before turning to a new sheet.

I suppose it would depend on what you wanted to talk about, she responds. Her tone of voice carries none of the politeness yours does.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Seeing the girl sitting next to her, Haruka whispered "Welcome to Geek Row. Oh, you're the girl with the....ummm.....clothing problem." She might be able to assist her with an outfit for home at least. "Sit carefully. The boys don't need a show."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

”I didn’t expect to see you in the same school, let alone the same class.” He notes the sheet music in her notebook. “How long have to played? Guitar, that is. Or anything else.”

Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Menna, apparently in the front or "Geek Squad," tries to give an encouraging smile to Hannah.
    She pulls out her syllabus and faces the front of the class yet again, ready for LEARNING!
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Kotone is flipping through an old notebook covered in notes and music. She forcibly crosses out a line. Then she frowns and scratches over the entire page for a moment before turning to a new sheet.

I suppose it would depend on what you wanted to talk about, she responds. Her tone of voice carries none of the politeness yours does.
    Hmm... that definitely wasn't the kind of response Sakura expected. Still... it wasn't a 'no', and that was good enough... for now.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

14. - Top - End - #44

Seeing the girl sitting next to her, Haruka whispered "Welcome to Geek Row. Oh, you're the girl with the....ummm.....clothing problem." She might be able to assist her with an outfit for home at least. "Sit carefully. The boys don't need a show."
    Yeah, don't want to um... give them the wrong idea. Hannah agrees hunching over.

Menna, apparently in the front or "Geek Squad," tries to give an encouraging smile to Hannah.
    She pulls out her syllabus and faces the front of the class yet again, ready for LEARNING!
    Hannah smiles shyly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

The first real break comes after two classes. Everyone gets up to take care of whatever they need to, whether it’s the bathroom or having a snack, or just stretching their legs and shaking off the tiredness that comes from full time education.

Kotone gets up and leaves the classroom, heading for the vending machines, making this an idea chance to try and get some conversation in.

Spoiler: Scene 3!
    Show
    This is an unopposed roll.

Allure D6: Dazzle Kotone with charm and grace, and get her attention focused on you! +1VP
    Skill D6: Impress the class with your wit and raw intellect! +1 VP
    Conflict D6: The machine seems to be stuck and refuses to give out snacks. Make it surrender the food and drinks! +1 VP
    Luck D6: Hey, Kotone dropped something on her way out of the class. Return it to her in a touching gesture! +1 VP

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Realazing where exactly Fujiwara heads to, Sakura wastes no time in following her and starting to talk just as Kotone starts looking over the assortment of drinks.
    "My treat", she says, pulling the card out of her wallet, "please, don't hesitate... and don't consider it me trying to buy a friendship. It's just I feel bad about not getting a chance to tip you earlier today... I have to say, though, Blackmore's Night - an unusual choice, here in Japan..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Skill, +1 Reneissance Lady = +2 total

Extended signature

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Menna is quick to follow, books tucked under her arms.
    "Hi Fujiwara. I don’t mean to be hounding you, but I wanted to extend the offer to study together again. We have so many classes in common, and I don’t really know anyone here, you know?"
    Menna shows off her notes. "I’m very detailed, a wonderful study partner."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show

Strong Skill, Honor Student; total of +3
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48

It is at that moment, a few of the more brainy members of the class start um trying to intellectually wow Hannah.

None of them seem to remember she outscored all of them in middle school.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, Honor student, Feminine wiles (the students are too distracted to properly wow Hannah) =+5 Also cashing in Complete poverty.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Naomi doesn’t worry too much about impressing Kotone specifically. Rather, he spends the free period chatting up everyone in class and introducing himself.

“Wait, Miyagawa? Like, those Miyagawas?” “So you’re, like, loaded.” “Wait, you’re a boy?” “Are you dating anyone?”

Naomi soon finds himself the center of a small throng of students. ”Yes, those Miyagawas. No, my parents are. Today, yes. No, I’m single right now,” the boy says, not enjoying the sudden surge in attention but not visibly upset by it either.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure, School King (+2), Boyish Charm (Male uniform, +1)

Graceful: Automatic 4

Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Haruka decided to bide her time at the moment. She knew her genres well and this was not a fight that would be won in a day. Instead she decided to prepare the lovely something nice for later. She didn't know much about her but her love of music clearly could be something she could use when she went to the music department later. Haruka decided to stop there and talk to the head music teacher.

Spoiler
    Show
    strong skill use connections while talking to the music teacher about Kotone

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

It is at that moment, a few of the more brainy members of the class start um trying to intellectually wow Hannah.

None of them seem to remember she outscored all of them in middle school.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, Honor student, Feminine wiles (the students are too distracted to properly wow Hannah) =+5 Also cashing in Complete poverty.
    Most of them are too busy stumbling over their words to realize that Hannah is running circles around them with her logic. The few that manage to put up a fight soon find themselves outclassed as well.

As Kotone walks by, she tilts her head as she listens to the conversations. Hannah can't be sure what Kotone thinks, but she doesn't have long to consider it because she feels the fabric of her uniform beginning to strain.

Naomi doesn’t worry too much about impressing Kotone specifically. Rather, he spends the free period chatting up everyone in class and introducing himself.

“Wait, Miyagawa? Like, those Miyagawas?” “So you’re, like, loaded.” “Wait, you’re a boy?” “Are you dating anyone?”

Naomi soon finds himself the center of a small throng of students. ”Yes, those Miyagawas. No, my parents are. Today, yes. No, I’m single right now,” the boy says, not enjoying the sudden surge in attention but not visibly upset by it either.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure, School King (+2), Boyish Charm (Male uniform, +1)

Graceful: Automatic 4
    Kotone strides by, heading for the vending machines. But before Naomi can actually do anything, one of the other students (a shorter girl) blurts out, "But you're looking for a girlfriend right? What kind?"

Did Kotone's stride break for just a moment?

Menna is quick to follow, books tucked under her arms.
    "Hi Fujiwara. I don’t mean to be hounding you, but I wanted to extend the offer to study together again. We have so many classes in common, and I don’t really know anyone here, you know?"
    Menna shows off her notes. "I’m very detailed, a wonderful study partner."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show

Strong Skill, Honor Student; total of +3
    Kotone is digging inside a pocket of her uniform as Menna talks to her.

Her head snaps up in surprise.

Oh! Uhh... right. I'll, uhh... I'll keep it in mind, okay? Excuse me, she says, holding up the handful of change she successfully pulled from her pocket. Gotta get a snack quick. Talk to you later though?

Realazing where exactly Fujiwara heads to, Sakura wastes no time in following her and starting to talk just as Kotone starts looking over the assortment of drinks.
    "My treat", she says, pulling the card out of her wallet, "please, don't hesitate... and don't consider it me trying to buy a friendship. It's just I feel bad about not getting a chance to tip you earlier today... I have to say, though, Blackmore's Night - an unusual choice, here in Japan..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Skill, +1 Reneissance Lady = +2 total
    As Sakura pulls the card out, she hears the unmistakable sound of a coin being accepted by the change slot of the machine.

Oh, uh, thanks? I guess? But I've already got my money in... But thank you for the gesture, okay?

She pushes a button on the machine and a moment later, she pulls a blue colored soda from the slot and pops it open.

Nothing unusual about it. Music is music. What the words are, what the song is? Doesn't matter. It's how you get the audience to feel. That is what makes it special.

She starts to walk off, but turns back long enough to say, Seriously though. Thanks for the offer for a drink.

Haruka decided to bide her time at the moment. She knew her genres well and this was not a fight that would be won in a day. Instead she decided to prepare the lovely something nice for later. She didn't know much about her but her love of music clearly could be something she could use when she went to the music department later. Haruka decided to stop there and talk to the head music teacher.

Spoiler
    Show
    strong skill use connections while talking to the music teacher about Kotone
    Haruka heads for the music rooms, hoping to learn something about Kotone, but the teacher gives her a look of sheer incredulity.

"I don't know any Fujiwara Kotone. Is she a new first year? And I don't recognize you either. You must be a new student as well. Are you going to be in music classes this year? Or perhaps one of the clubs?"

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

22. - Top - End - #52

Hannah freezes, and lifts her arms to support her chest.

She smiles warmly to Kotone before turning back to the guys. So like, as I was saying. I'm still the same Hannah you know. Just um... I guess more visible? Do we really need
    to discuss identity and perception.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Menna shrugs at Kotone brushing her off, trying not to be bothered by it.
    "Whatever... I don't know how to talk to girls anyway, I already knew that..." she heads back into class and joins Hannah.
    "Hello, Hannah! Did you read any new poetry recently?"
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54

Menna shrugs at Kotone brushing her off, trying not to be bothered by it.
    "Whatever... I don't know how to talk to girls anyway, I already knew that..." she heads back into class and joins Hannah.
    "Hello, Hannah! Did you read any new poetry recently?"
    I actually made um some poetry recently....If you want to read it? Hannah hints hopefully.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course!" Menna accepts. "I love your poems, Hannah!"
    Show

26. - Top - End - #56

Hannah passes a poem over from a folder of poems.

In it, is a very technically skilled poem about feeling trapped by circumstance. It is good, but the artistic vision is lacking.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

As Sakura pulls the card out, she hears the unmistakable sound of a coin being accepted by the change slot of the machine.

Oh, uh, thanks? I guess? But I've already got my money in... But thank you for the gesture, okay?

She pushes a button on the machine and a moment later, she pulls a blue colored soda from the slot and pops it open.

Nothing unusual about it. Music is music. What the words are, what the song is? Doesn't matter. It's how you get the audience to feel. That is what makes it special.

She starts to walk off, but turns back long enough to say, Seriously though. Thanks for the offer for a drink.
    It's... actually a good thing, all things considered, that Kotone left so quickly. After all... Sakura was used to being in control. To her life being planned out, regular, consistent. She really didn't mean anything but repaying her dabt from this morning by that offer. But... when she heard Kotone explaining her approach to music, something... changed. A little. It would take much more to make the heiress of the Hijisaki family to lose control. And still... it was a good thing Kotone didn't see Sakura's heart skip a bit and her cheeks turning red... for just a moment.

Quickly calming herself down, getting herself a can of juice and drinking it... just a bit more hastily than she's used to, Sakura headed back to the classroom... now there was time to get familiar with the rest of the class. There was one surname she was familiar with... as well as some more interesting personalities, from what brief experience she had in the first two hours of the day.

Extended signature

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

MonkGirl

Frustrated about not being remembered, Haruka just decided to head to her next class. How could they have forgotten her already. Well, she guessed fate just was not liking her chances with things right now.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Hannah passes a poem over from a folder of poems.

In it, is a very technically skilled poem about feeling trapped by circumstance. It is good, but the artistic vision is lacking.
    " Honestly, this poem is good but it feels restricted by its form, like what it’s trying to say doesn’t follow from its shape. Maybe a different type of poem?" Menna suggests.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2022-09-29 at 06:55 AM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60

" Honestly, this poem is good but it feels restricted by its form, like what it’s trying to say doesn’t follow from its shape. Maybe a different type of poem?" Menna suggests.
    "What would you suggest?" Hannah asks as when she relaxes she feels the back of the uniform tear exposing the bra strap.