New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

So... The last few chapters of Boruto, even since the "self-aware shinju" turned up, have had me rethinking Senko's long-term development into an Otsutsuki, based on my observation that there's a lot of similarity between Kabuto's body mod and the ten-tails.

IE: My theory that combining Jugo's bloodline, Uzumaki life force, sakon's bloodline, and Hashirama cells would add up to ten-tails physiology.

The most recent chapter says that the self-aware Shinju aren't "full" Shinju, because they would still need to consume an Otsutsuki before they could go full tree and form a chakra fruit.

That's sort of got me where I think I need to be to plot t out...

See, I think I said previously that I was going to lean into the clawgrimes a bit, aesthetically, when coming up with Senko's "white snake" form, given that "tail instead of belly snake" was a thing that I was going to do regarding it for a while to symbolize that and have her count as a lesser "juvenile ten-tails" when she as that and all the ingredients necessary for ten-tails physiology... Now I'm thinking that at some point after she achieves/masters proper "dragon sage mode," that she eventually refines it to the point where she just exists in sage mode permenantly and thats when she counts as a little tiny baby ten-tails seed.

Becoming a proper Shinju would come when she has the Rinnegan, the chakra of the tailed beasts, and masters her jinchuriki form to the pint of a chakra cloak that she can combine with sage mode... In this context, senko's Six Paths Sage Mode doesn't have truth seeker orbs because she's not a True Ten-Tails Jinchuriki, doesn't know how to make them, and isn't being gifted any by the Sage of Six Paths. Mechanically, in so far as we have mechanics, the change is just permanent spsm, the chakra cloak replacing the "claw mark clothes" on the shinju. My logic here is that fully combining the chakra of the tailed beasts with Sage Mode would recreate the chakra profile of Earth's shinju and thus maturation into a shinju.

I'm debating on whether or not she should develop a Tn-Tails/Shinju's drive to eat people in order to evovle or not or, if so, who she'd feel compelled to eat. I seriously doubt we're gonna see what happens when a Shinju eats their target any time soon, given that all of the Shinju are targetting major characters. I'll probably decide later but if I do that might be the "catylist" for evolving either from juvenile ten-tails to shinju or from shinju to Otsutsuki.

Otsutsuki evolution will require, additionally, Senko to have the byakugan and cells/chakra from both a hyuga and a moon-otsutsuki and to have fully extracted and mastered her White Kama, using it in conjunction with her SPSM and possibly require devouring someone or something. She already has DBM so having byakugan and cells/chakra from both clans with Byakugan would be the last ingredients necessary to make her physiologically similar rtoKaguya. Her ascension at this stage is only possible specifically because she has a Kaguya kama, given that Kaguya is essentially the fusion of an Osutsuki and a Shinju. In short, mastering and fully integrating Kaguya's chakra might count as "eating" an Otsutsuki to become a full shinju while at the same time she's already highly similar to Kaguya physiologically so things get skewed. If she had a Kama from anyone else, she wouldn't be able to become an Otsutsuki in this manner.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #212

So uh... It's been a little bit. Almost a month.

Not trying to rush you but I don't want to lose the thread.

Would you mind if I came up with a short side story post or something?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

sorry sorry I Uh....I don't know why this happened I'll try to figure something out. Because I always need to figure something out. Because I keep asking people for help for what they'd want to see in these roleplays but they never have any idea and are no help! So I have to figure it out myself regardlesS! and people are surprised when I have freaking clue what to do and blank for weeks on end while distracting myself from my problems! yet I always no one to blame but myself if I just said this all nearly a month ago or something like that because its never anyone elses fault! Sorry, going a little crazy from trying to figure out stuff, don't mind me, just dealing with the fact that I've potentiall failed this, but I'm going to make sure it doesn't! somehow.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2024-04-14 at 04:23 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #214

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    sorry sorry I Uh....I don't know why this happened I'll try to figure something out. Because I always need to figure something out. Because I keep asking people for help for what they'd want to see in these roleplays but they never have any idea and are no help! So I have to figure it out myself regardlesS! and people are surprised when I have freaking clue what to do and blank for weeks on end while distracting myself from my problems! yet I always no one to blame but myself if I just said this all nearly a month ago or something like that because its never anyone elses fault! Sorry, going a little crazy from trying to figure out stuff, don't mind me, just dealing with the fact that I've potentiall failed this, but I'm going to make sure it doesn't! somehow.
    Raz. Stop. Breathe. Drink some water. Stop blaiming yourself for being human.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Okay. Don't worry I got some sleep, it was late at night, I wasn't thinking correctly, wasn't in a state to roleplay, I'm calm now. Thanks though.

Still gonna try to reply today now.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #216

So, without spoilers, the latest chapter of Boruto seems to imply that regeneration is an Otsutsiki trait in general rather than a trait of Kaguya or the Ten-Tails.

Which, you know, might explain why anyone grated with Hashirama's cells becomes a pale son of a bitch on the grafted limbs or organs despite Hashirama being tan-skinned. Latent Otsutski traits reimerging since the graft emphasizes his regen.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks