New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

While not the first Naruto ITP here, this is the first to be set in the Sound village of Igordragonian's and I's design.

This roleplay is about an alternate world where the Sound Village that has procured their independence during the Third Ninja War by defeating the Hidden Leaf to secure the independence of the Land of Rice.
    The village uses sound jutsu, as well as various experimental jutsu such as curse seals to power themselves up. While there are noble bloodlines among them, the village does not care much for blood, valuing sacrifice over such tradition. Indeed, it is a place of sad tragic tales and the village secured their independence at great cost, with many giving their lives using last resort jutsu to win. Indeed, such martyrdom is held the ideal in Sound and like everywhere else in this world, shinobi are weapons and tools of the powerful. While there is happiness, heroism and humor to be found, this world of espionage, deadly unequal warfare and assassination is where they live.

If there is any hope for change it is in a new generation of shinobi that has grew up in this new time of peace. But as most experienced ninja know, peace is only war by other means and a prelude to the next.

Technological expectations are Naruto-era stuff, so expect schizo tech but nothing from Boruto. While we don't expect more players and focus on a plot, more players who find this fun are welcome.

Preliminary rules, stolen copied over from other Anime-inspired RPs:

Spoiler: THE RULES
    Show
    Rule the first, no godmodding. A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.

Rule the second, please remember that we plan to have a far more directed plot than Nexus. Please run any major spanners in the works past guys on this thread first.

Rule the third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.

Rule the fourth, have fun! (Failure to abide by this rule is subject to immediate banishment. )

Spoiler: New and Improved (but Loose) Rules v.1.1!
    Show
    These "rules" are more loose guidelines that serve another FFRPG very well so we adopted them into this one, because they work.

1. Consider asking to join in fights before jumping in. Please respect that not all plots might be open. Alternatively, if you yourself want to keep a fight cordoned off from other participants, say so in the OOC, at the beginning of your post, or both.
    2. Talk major fights over with your opponent! This is to keep arguments about who's the better fighter, who should win, blablablablabla, out of the OOC. Of course, talk these things over in PM, or some kind of IM service. While arguments might break out over said PM/IM ... it keeps it out of the OOC. Which is what we're trying to do here. (This part is currently under review.) On that note ...
    3. Don't argue in the OOC! They make the atmosphere oppressive, they make things less fun, and generally unpleasant and maybe even make the arguments larger than they need be. So, if you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out in PM or IM before using the OOC. That said ...
    4. COMMUNICATE! This is the most important rule. We have had issues in the past with people not communicating properly, leading to arguments and hurt feelings, and even several people leaving for good. So please communicate your plans, if they affect everyone else.

Spoiler: Rules Specific To This Roleplay
    Show

The "Just A Clone" Rule:
    The world of Naruto is one of assassination and ambush, therefore ninjas have come up with a variety of ways to kill someone instantly and easily. Obviously this doesn't gel well with the PCs living. So we've made a rule that when a character does an instant kill move, its perfectly fair to say that your PC retroactively planned for it and used the replacement technique or made a clone or whatever to survive it. an instant kill move is defined as anything that would kill your character in one hit. This is to prevent godmodding without slowing down the action and thus keeping combat interesting.

The "Xanatos Speed Chess" Rule:
    While some ninjas are clearly more powerful than others, keep in mind that this is a world of tactics, strategy and not playing fair at all. while there are some situations where raw power is clearly the deciding factor (such as Tailed Beasts or Kage when they're going all out), the assumption should be that the outcome of shinobi battles depend more upon out-thinking your opponent, creativity and what surprises you can pull out of left field than whether your Genin or Jounin as the original show often showed people using creative applications of their abilities to defeat people far more powerful than them. and even in raw power situations, there should be some way of cobbling together a plan to defeat the foe or think your way out of it, even its just to evade or escape the predicament. consider how many surprises and plots you can come up with as a soft power level in a sense. This is so that we focus on fighting smarter than harder, and while Rock Lee is cool, we've decided that pure strength alone only gets you so far in this world.

Remember for both of these rules, that you can cheat and just say your character is smart enough to do this without you actually anticipating anything in advance- thats what these rules are for! Are characters may be ninja geniuses, but we certainly are not.

Spoiler: Previous Thread(s):
    Show

If you want to join, read up on the last few pages of the main IC thread, or even better, ask one of us here what's currently happening. We will figure out a good place to introduce your character. After that, make an introductory post telling where your characters are and what they're doing, and we'll continue from there.

Spoiler: List of Village Military Positions
    Show

Second Otokage: Nozojo (created by igordragonian)
    Anbu Commander: Ameoku Nekazuko
    The Three Junins: The Thunders Of The Sound:
    1) Jonin Commander Ameoku
    2) Samayo Majutsu
    3) Shinpi

ANBU Units:
    Nezumi (Mitsuko)

Assorted Chuunin:
    Jirou Ishikawa
    Mitsuko Ishikawa
    Musumu Ishikawa
    Kikenna Masuku
    Tatebaru, Yumi and Rahei

Normal Shinobi Units:
    Squad 1:
    Sensei: Nekazuko (by igordragonian)
    1. Mayuwo Fukaimi
    2. Gurasu Komoro
    3. Yoroi

Squad 2:
    Sensei: Mubona Inazuma
    1. Miho Kaguya
    2. Naneko Masuku
    3. Kazuo Tanaka

Squad 3
    Sensei: Odayama ( by igordragonian)
    1: Kimiko Ishikawa (by Lord Raziere)
    2: Usagi (by igordragonian)
    3: Yuuna Yuuki Yukimura Aka "Yuyuyu" (By Lord Raziere)

Squad 4
    Sensei: Tatebaru Nobomi
    1: Hashiba Fuma (by somerando)
    2: Itsusuji Uzumaki (by somerando)
    3: Hizuka Okukaga (By Lord raziere)

Squad 5
    -Ryone and Tetsumi

Unpromoted Genin:
    -Ichika

Special Genin:
    1.Senko (By Rater202)

Summons:
    1-Menko (By Rater202)

open slots always available

Spoiler: List of Shinobi Clans:
    Show

1. Clan Komoro (By igordragonian)
    2.Clan Fukaimi (By igordragonian)
    3. Clan Ishikawa (By Lord Raziere)
    4. Clan Kaguya (By Lord Raziere)

Spoiler: Lists of Common jutsu and other write ups
    Show

1. Common Assassination jutsu (By Lord Raziere)
    2. common Genjutsu (By Lord Raziere)
    3. Common utility jutsu (By Lord Raziere)
    4. Forbidden Jutsu (By Lord Raziere)
    5. fire jutsu list (By Lord Raziere0

Rater202 Stuff:
    1-His Treatise on Chakra Control
    2-The Power of the White Snake
    3-Takigakure
    4-Ninja-Drug Integration Pill
    5-On Senjutsu
    6-Senko's Research

Igor's Stuff:
    1-Igor/Raziere United Sand Village
    2-Igor's Iwagakure
    3-Kurokaze Inc
    4-The Legend of Odukuro
    5-Elementary education

Village Overviews: (Raziere)
    1. Kirigakure (By Lord Raziere)
    2. Kumogakure (By Lord Raziere)
    3. Iwagakure (By Lord Raziere)
    4-Konohagakure (By Lord Raziere)
    5-Amegakure (By Lord Raziere)
    6. Raziere's Sand Village
    7. Buffer States/Various Minor Villages

The World Outside Shinobi: (Raziere)
    1-Samurai and Ashigaru Overview
    2-Shinobi and the Judicial System
    3-Crime and Media in the Shinobi Nations
    4-On The Tailed Beasts
    5-Known Philosophies

Clans (Raziere)
    1-Senju Clan

---

Spoiler: Empty Character template
    Show

<Your Character's Name Here>
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Self-explanatory.
    Height: Centimeters and/or feet and inches.
    Weight: Kilograms and/or pounds.
    Species: What kind of creature your character is?
    Station: Your character's current lot in life.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What does your character look, feel, smell and sound like?

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    How does your character think? What drives him and what kind of a fellow is he?

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What has happened to your character before the game and made them who they are?

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is your character good or bad at? What special things can he do or knows?

These could include anything from martial arts to ki blasts to magic and shapeshifting abilities.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-02-04 at 08:24 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

Well, I hope I made things more clear.
    If not, tell me
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

Senko wasn't indecisive, she was the first to point at Kimiko.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

you have.

I said this before in the last thread and edited my post to reflect it.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

I am still here. Hope/plan to update today/tommorow

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

lets see new potential shinobi characters ideas:
    -Yagurist Cyborg Genin team, thankful to be given cybernetics to do stuff.
    -Yagurist commander, firm belief in hard work but also social darwinism, dislikes even the cyborgs of Yagura's regime seeing them as weaklings because they were enhanced beyond their natural abilities without any hard work of their own, drives the shinobi under him to exhaustion with how much they overwork and is mystified why Yagura allows the cyborgs considering them no better than bloodline users.
    -Kiri Rebel genin team full of mixed heritages due to the civil war
    -Yagurist infiltrator into the rebellion who has infiltrated so long that her child grew up a staunch rebel against Yagura, now is experiencing internal conflict because of this.
    -Kumo commander who recklessly wants to use the tailed beasts they have to wipe out Konoha.
    -rogue shinobi leader of a group that wants shinobi autonomy on an island nation, seeking to unite rogue shinobi to stand against a world that only wants to use them as tools.
    -shinobi of a village from a nation that never truly recovered from the Third Shinobi War and now seeks to do anything to restore it to prosperity.
    -rogue shinobi in retirement with a son or daughter who idolizes the shinobi life and has rebelled against their attempts to stop them by going with another rogue shinobi to learn to become one.

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    rogue shinobi leader of a group that wants shinobi autonomy on an island nation, seeking to unite rogue shinobi to stand against a world that only wants to use them as tools.
    Do they primarily recruit people with Kekei Genkai but no clan support structure? Are they are a particularly powerful user of Magnet Release, by some chance? Perhaps a survivor of a genocide attempt, who later in life lost a beloved daughter to people who burned down his house out of hatred for his wife's bloodline and then snapped and murdered the town, thus scarring way his surviving wife? Who had a falling out with a friend who agreed that chakra users were support but didn't think that that was a reason to be an ass about it an believed that Shinobi would have their time int he sunif they were simply useful enough in the interim? With said friend, a master of yin release, being left physically disabled when the argument turned violent?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

I was thinking more of an MGS antagonist but there is no reason not to take some Magneto inspiration I guess. the thing is I don't think they'd particularly care about the bloodline thing- they'd accept them in sure and probably have no clan support structure, but the group would be more about shinobi as a profession than as mutants, because the normal shinobi are being taken advantage of just as much as the bloodline users are, just in different ways. favoring bloodline users over those who don't have them just perpetuates using some guys as tools over others so that'd be hypocritical. the bloodline vs. normal ninja conflict is more of a kiri civil war thing to me.

of course such a group is probably seen by those power as a form of regression- a return to the days of the warring clans before Hashirama came along, threatening to spread ideas of disunity and fracturing rather than relatively orderly peace working with the nations. furthermore one has to wonder who they accept into their ranks and what do they do about shinobi who have committed crimes in their past, because they can't be unwilling to fight against the other shinobi but if they accept any old killer for hire into their ranks that might be a mistake and only provoke people to wipe them out if they let some crazy mass-murderer in or something.

another problem they'd probably be trying to figure out is how do they make money without being used as tools by other nations, as the jobs available to rogue shinobi aren't great.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2022-10-08 at 09:49 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

I was thinking more of an MGS antagonist
    Well, that just shows my train of thought.

How would this interact with what I'm doing with the snakes? I've noted that Yorokobi is, essentially, the Boss mixed with a touch of Captain Ginyu with the rest of the Serpent Special Squad being the Cobra Unit mixed with the Ginyu Force.

...Which, as noted at the time, makes Menko Revolver Ocelot. I'm basically just waiting for an excuse for her to get interested in repeating crossbows.

Extending a bit further, Senko's a bit of a revolutionary in the making—she's openly critical of the current system and has already sworn to change it, and Menko is devoted fully to her, making Senko a potential Big Boss depending on how the story shakes out.

Edit: Also, we should probably have a link to the previous thread somewhere just in case we have to go looking through it for something.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2022-10-08 at 10:25 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

That has been already done, Rater, check the OP under the spoiler "previous threads"

I dunno, its just an idea I'm floating out there, see if anyone is interested, what we can do with it at some point. I'm glad your interested in it and want to see what I can do to make the idea appealing and how we make their appearance and existence a plot or whatever.

but if you don't want the character to do something like start this revolution before you, thats okay to. Since being big boss sounds like the start of it and putting someone before you might ruin that?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

working on uodate right now, I'll then look into the ooc discussio

- - - Updated - - -

For the time, thinking more of the Despair Squad (need a cooler/japanese name)
    for Kiri, I had a concept for Kimiko's uncle and his pupil.

His pupil can get to Konoha for the chunin test themselves, or for the Yakuza's buisness, showcasing unique Ishikawa's techniques.

Also, have general ideas for the Suna and and the rock villages..

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12

The Reizagan is almost certainly a derivative/mutation of the Sharingan. If Senko gives herself Sharingan or Rinnegan somehow, the Reizagan she's given herself will probably fold into it.
    That has been already done, Rater, check the OP under the spoiler "previous threads"

I dunno, its just an idea I'm floating out there, see if anyone is interested, what we can do with it at some point. I'm glad your interested in it and want to see what I can do to make the idea appealing and how we make their appearance and existence a plot or whatever.

but if you don't want the character to do something like start this revolution before you, thats okay to. Since being big boss sounds like the start of it and putting someone before you might ruin that?
    You don't have to not do it.

I'll note that Zabuza and Haku were a big influence on Naruto in canon, and Big Boss had a number of encounters with people who were ultimately just like he ended up before going full Outer Heaven.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Ok. I want to plan the final phase of this arc-
    A- A better name for the despair squad. Maybe Higeki Kyodai- Tragedy Brotherhood?
    Or Manjushage (Red Spider Lilly- a flower that symbolize death and hell) and then maybe to rock Akatsuki style symbol/uniforms. Maybe.

B- Just to set them up-
    I have in mind-
    Ottomaru- aka "Futility-san"
    The big bad boss in general. Direct storyline with Senko and Nozojo.

Angry Ameoku's neice. (the one who tried murder Odayama and their children) Has a direct storylinen with Ameoku and Odayama and team 3 in general.

Nightmare Hag. (Crazy old Fukaimi female ninja)
    Has a direct storline with Maywuwu and Usagi

I remember you had ideas for more despairies- please remind me, as we are close to this to become relevant.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

A: If you want ideas for names, keep in mind all Akatsuki means is "Dawn" or "Daybreak". its very simple and metaphorical for what Akatsuki is meant to stand for: a new beginning for the world, one without war or suffering as the leaders of it desire.

meanwhile "Kara" simply means "Shell" or "Husk", reflecting how Isshiki views his hosts as nothing but puppets, the organization as a means of protecting himself while accomplishing his goal, and how the Outers are treated as expendable, to be shed as needed.

in that view, your organization's name could simply be "Yugure" meaning "Dusk/Twilight" as a simple metaphor for the downfall of hope and the light that Nozojo brings.

but the names you have are fine. any of them could work.

B: Kimiko not having any particular enemy this arc is fine. Her personal arc was more about learning about having friends than anything involving her enemies. and her overall arc is something like a mix of "someone raised to be a shinobi learning to be human", "ambition vs connection", things like that and the despair squad doesn't really have anything to say about that, because Kimiko no how good or bad she is, is firmly on the side of Hope in a Hope Vs. Despair conflict, sure Futility-san is her enemy, but she doesn't particularly grow or learn anything from him unless we figure out something for that. nothing about Futility-san really breaks or expands her worldview, as while Senko a truly compassionate person may be sympathetic to him, its quite easy for someone who is uncaring or a jerk like Kimiko to simply pass off Futility-san's problems as pathetic whining not worth listening to-she will only leave Senko talking to him because Senko cares more than her, and Senko is her friend, which is character development enough on its own.

15. - Top - End - #15

I believe I suggested Baku, my Missing Ninja from Sand as a potential member of the Despair Squad.

He doesn't have a personal stake in the Hope Generation or the Sound Village per se, but he does work as a mercenary and have a frothing irrational hatred of child prodigies and work for basically anyone who can pay him.

Attacking a group of highly praised children who are competing for their village's spot in the Chunin Exams? He'd do it for free if he heard.

Honestly, if Kimiko needs a specific fight for just her he can do it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

I mean Baku's fine if we want to do that.

I guess I could call upon one of my many rogue shinobi characters to show up early for some reason or other if we want, joining in the attack for their own reasons, but it'd be probably very much be "shows up to mysteriously test the genin there in a real combat situation, say a bunch of cryptic things not truly intending to kill any of them then just as mysteriously vanishing away" kind of situation for most of them probably and I'd rather avoid Kimiko fighting one of my own characters for at least this arc so that I'm not locking you guys out of interaction. so I don't see much point in it unless we want an early connection to follow up on from the appearance. I can think of a particular character where that might actually be beneficial (the moon clan guy I have specifically because otherwise how would anyone know to seek him out? but then again thats a problem for a lot of the rogue shinobi who wouldn't seek out the genin first at the Chuunin Exams)

17. - Top - End - #17

So a thing I realized just a it ago that's really obvious in hindsight?

Mitsuki, in Boruto, has Jugo's bloodline as part of his status as a "perfect" human and has full control of it, being able to use it to enter Sage Mode.

Entering Sage Mode puts immense strain on every cell in his body to the point that one time when he did it for too long he needed to be put on life support and receive organ transplants

Since this isn't a problem that Kabuto, who used Sage Transformation and Sage Mode at the same time, had, the most obvious conclusion I can draw is just that a child's body can't handle that kind of power.

I could probably get away with having Senko master her Sage Mode a bit earlier than I thought by treating it as an "Eight Gates" thing until she's older and more acclimated to that kind of power.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I could probably get away with having Senko master her Sage Mode a bit earlier than I thought by treating it as an "Eight Gates" thing until she's older and more acclimated to that kind of power.
    Like, I'll only do this if I get the okay, and even then only if the moment feels right, but I have the mental image of Senko pulling it off during the fight with the Despair Squad... Then collapsing as soon as the fight is over because she's just not strong enough to handle it.

She diagnoses just how ****ed up she is, internally speaking, but unless things go really terribly in the fight proper she does it with a smile on her face because even though it's the worst pain she's ever felt she's free and then has to spend the time before heading to the exams on bed rest or something.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, that sounds exactly how dangerous a Naruto super mode can be a for a child to enter into. this world does a much better job of making downsides to getting a power up than Dragonball, thats for sure.

such dangers are why Jirou is careful about developing his Sage Seal- I plan to at some point, given Kimiko a Sage Seal through Jirou but at this rate it'll be post-Chuunin Exams and thats a long way out.

perhaps I should start making a second layer of connections for a bunch of characters- characters that are connected to other characters that will become relevant as things happen. that sounds like a good idea. if you have any ideas for such characters to that could be connected to any of the characters I've made so far, don't hesitate to tell me.

20. - Top - End - #20

I can't really think of a set of second string characters right now.

Other than the ones I already have, the only vague idea I have is that there's a kid in the Leaf Village who was from Snko's hometown. Most of the survivors went across the border into the and of fire after she lost control the first time.

And honestly, given how much is set to go down during the exams I can't really think of what they could add. And IIRC the first time I mentioned it you said that something like that would work well for one of your characters.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

I was thinking more of characters beyond the Chuunin Exams related to the characters introduced there in various ways. I'm kinda bored right now and wanted work things out a bit more for potential plots. but its okay if you don't have any ideas, I already have a few new ideas now that could help enhance characters I've got planned.

perhaps I should do more work on potential minor nations that can could also be used for this or that, or come up with potential characters to be loyal to that magneto expy. or hm....perhaps something more metaphysical and speculative discussing the outer realms of Naruto. yes that is something to think about.

22. - Top - End - #22

After the exams? I have Ruka the Beatle attacking Team 3 on the grounds that her cancer is back and she thinks one or more of the girls would be good as a baseline for a Human Puppet to transplant her heart into, something involving Waterfall, and something that's basically a rehash of Dragon Blade Chronicles but... Better.

Or at least I hope better.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

I will-plan to read and work on posts today

- - - Updated - - -

Yugure sound great.
    Alright Baku would be also in then.
    I think the more the merrier-

Beside Ottomaru and Nightmare Hag, no one of them would be a powerhouse- just very very very desprate and spiteful, so any addition would be welcomed.

----

I think I dont understand sage mode enough to the extend I can argue-
    What I understand it's a mode that can be given by certain (?) summoned beasts and allow you to use the chakra of nature around you- so near infinite chakra, and it also has unique relationships with other types of chakra. Beside that I dont know.
    Maybe I should reread/rewatch, because I cant understand it from Wiki articles to the desirable depth.
    So... I'll just nod for now.
    I was thinking if Usagi one day would have sage mode.. but it feels wierd to me, and also stepping over Senko's thing.

-----

well.. I have Akogi- Kimiko's uncle and his student.

And I have a general want for team 3 to meet ancestor worshippers..

and yeah, I was thinking of stuff with fhe minor nation and Kurokaze.Inc. but that in general.

Bored? So you want to skip the mafia game?

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #24

Sage Mode is basically a straight multiplyer in raw power. It's not exactly stated what the number is, but we know that it offers a "new dimension of power" to the user's chakra and Jirobo, who said that his curse mark multiplied his power ten times over and his curse mark was inferior to Sasuke's.

We arne't told where exactly Sasuke's compares to "real" Sage Mode, but we know the curse marks are inferior to Jugo's bloodline, and that Sasuke at full Stage 2 was able to dead-match Naruto with a one-tail stage version one Nine-Tails shroud.

We do know tha

Differant forms of Sage Mode have differant abilities and differant techniques based on it—The Frogs have Frog Kata, which gives the user an aura that means that even if they miss they can still hit with their aura while the snakes have InaInorganic Reincarnation, which lets them pump natural energy into non-living things and then reshape it.

So, if Usagi gained a form of Sage Mode, her Rabit Sage Mode would be differant from Senko's Sage Mode.

Jugo's sage mode isn't really elaborated on: His Bloodline, Sage Transformation, lets him weaponize his body and alter himself in various ways, but when we see the mastered version of it Kabuto just uses it to power up his Snake Sage Mode and Mitsuki gets snake made of chakra.

Sage mode is apparently tough on the body: Orochimaru just flat out can't use it because his body can't handle it and Mitsuki suffers severe cellular strains when he uses it, as I noted, he held the form for too long and needed to have organs replaced afterward.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Working on replies.

Hmm. I dont know if Sage Mode is the best fit for Usagi
    I imagine her more clever-ish kind of fighter. Another trick and shtick, and I sort of like her underdogness.
    Hm.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26

You can just end the vote, Igor.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah all I have in response is just posting the full "Growing Up Kiri" flashback story for Mitsuko, best to move on.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

ok. it shall be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah all I have in response is just posting the full "Growing Up Kiri" flashback story for Mitsuko, best to move on.
    I'll read throughly to know how or if to fit Akogi

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

I hope you weren't waiting to read that, because it took a while to do.

Overall I wouldn't say Kirigakure was a good place, nor is it really a good place now. its hard to make something positive out of an endless cycle of violence, retaliation and dominance, and just because the sides in that cycle can sometimes change doesn't mean it stops. to some extent, Old Kirigakure was always going to fall at some point or another, because oppressive violent methods are inherently self-destructive- the reason Yagura is a bigger threat than old Kiri is because in some ways he did actually clean up and unify things, even if its uniting people in hate against other ninja villages and kekkei genkai, use more efficient methods than the traditions of old clans controlling things. meanwhile Mitsuko shaped by those traditions and ways isn't really the best person as a result even if she is fighting against his own brand of oppression and tyranny and is slowly realizing that she isn't and that maybe even if Yagura's regime isn't good, Old Kiri falling had to come sooner or later.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

IRL update-
    My anxiety sort of getting worse, and my therapist said I should try pills... I am working to get it...
    anyway, I'l work on update today/night.
    I'l read everything, and I think I can be back to a decent pace.

------
    My previouse Avater