New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

Okay, so Flare Release is a better name for fire/lightning than Plasma is.

Part of me is wondering if there's a rivalry between the swordsmen who have the orignal swords and the ones who wield the tech-based replacements.

...and Senko is just gonna piss Ruyomi right the **** off if it gets back that a Sound Genin in the Chunin exams has multiple Kekkei Genkai and proclaims to have invented the grafting technique herself.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Hm.

Well the three other swords are with the Resistance. I'd imagine the Resistance would care a lot about a symbol of Kirigakure being divided in half, and I imagine so would Yagura's regime if they want a better claim of continuation and legitimacy. like they are the seven original swords, they're useful as a symbol and political tool even if you make others because the ones people remember and say "yeah thats Kirigakure, those are the things people representing Kirigakure carry, the Kiri swords of Kiri for people that do important Kiri things, the Kirigakure swords."

like maybe there is a rivalry? Nagarao would probably care about that sort of thing, its "who else would?" is the real question. maybe have to figure out how others are about that.

but they're not really tech replacements, per se. its more in line of thinking "we just got rid of all these kekkei genkai people that gave us an edge against other villages" they reason "what can we do to replace them?" so they look at these four swords, these four magical swords they've always had but were like, priceless single specimens and were like "hey, maybe we should like, figure out how to reverse engineer these, and make more stuff like these" and thus they did. its similar to the drug boosts and cybernetics, they're trying to figure out ways to match kekkei genkai without having kekkei genkai themselves. making equipment that can do better things is one of those ways. they're already throwing out tradition by y'know, attacking the old clans that once ruled them, so why not innovate and make things based on the swords they are known for? What do they have to lose?

Ruyomi: "you mean some random kid has more bloodlines than me!? Why that little-"
    Agari: "hey Ruyo, watchu talkin' about?"
    Ruyomi: "Nothiiiing!" :)
    Agari: ".....Fine I don't care about anything much anyways."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #63

I know I said that maybe the Kama should come later in the story but now I'm having second thoughts.

If the fight against Ottomaru ad the Despair Squad goes the way I think it will, and you go with the "Otsutuski infiltrates the despair squad for reasons" thing then there might be a good place to do it soon.

So... Gonna let you decide when it happens, Raz. If it happens.

Just... My preference would be throat for white Kama and right palm for black Kama, so... Which location the implantation happens in, if it happens, will control whether or not Senko has a seizure from it.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Well....hm, could figure something out.

My original idea for this process involved a lot more.....preparation, not something that could just be applied in the middle of combat, but if you want it early I'll figure something out, and Miyashin's an S-class opponent, so its not as if he can't easily incapacitate you to do it anyways.

as for which Kama well there are two ways we can do this, chance or what I have planned. chance means we roll a die with the odds tilted in favor of black kama since thats the more probable one, or you just trust what I'm going to give you. I promise I won't screw you over or anything in the latter case, the choice I'd make would be more for thematics/what fits the character more than anything else.

now we can either keep what I think fits Senko best a surprise or we can discuss it and go with whatever you prefer. though admittedly I do find one option less interesting than the other for my own reasons.

5. - Top - End - #65

The way I see it, there are three options: Senko gets th White Kama, Senko gets the normal Black Kama, or Senko get black Kama... While critically injured and Kaguya's backup, whose sole motivation is misguided attempt to protect the Earth from the other Otsuskis, does the "replace" some of my data with theres so the Kama can stop fix their body in the hopes that she'll be the next best thing to Kaguya doing it herself.

So perfectly safe, highly dangerous and needs a compensation for it to be used, much safer but still risky.

I'm honestly okay with all three.

I can work with all three.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, thats fine with me.

I'll be sure to make him attack when that happens then.

7. - Top - End - #67

And I'm not saying that it has to happen now.

I just think that, if I get where this is heading, there'll be a good opportunity to showcase Senko's worth as a potential vessel and possibly a good opportunity to do the implanting.

I could be wrong.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, sorry I misread that.

but at least you inspired me to do a little ominous villain brooding scene where he spout vague musings on a rooftop so if nothing else, thank you for that. and also helped me find the ominous akatsuki music they use for things which apparently is actually Hidan's theme but seems to get used when anything demonic or ominous happens in shippuden?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2022-12-31 at 12:55 AM.

9. - Top - End - #69

Not gonna lie, I think they cheaped out on the music budget.

Orochimaru's theme is literally just samples from Toccata and Fuge in D Minor with traditional Japanese instrumentals played over them and brief lyrical work.

Don't get me wrong, it works, but still.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Not gonna lie, I think they cheaped out on the music budget.

Orochimaru's theme is literally just samples from Toccata and Fuge in D Minor with traditional Japanese instrumentals played over them and brief lyrical work.

Don't get me wrong, it works, but still.
    This wiki page say the amount of different people they got performing different songs for the openings is a lot, while all the OST stuff was composed by Toshio Masuda up to 2007, where the rest of it is composed by Yasuharu Takanashi when going into Shippuden, even all the way to Boruto. both of them have a long list things they've composed for anime other than Naruto. the mixing or even fusion of modern and old instruments in both soundtracks were very much by design to evoke certain feels. I doubt that between 18 Original soundtracks and like over 80 openings and endings performed by various people and two composers for the osts, one of which is prolific and well known even before being brought on to do Shippuden, that they cheaped out on music.

like, Toshio Masuda would've been the one composing Orochimaru's theme, and that is in soundtrack 2, released back in 2004. sure, you can argue thats the early days, but its also around the time every person has fond memories of the Chuunin Exam arc, so it would be around when it started getting popular. I don't think they cheaped out.

also Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade are based folklore/books called "The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya" from the edo period which were adapted into kabuki plays, so Jiraiya and Orochimaru have a lot of kabuki theater stylings and trappings because of that. the composer might've intentionally done it to make the music sound more old theatrical and such.

11. - Top - End - #71

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    So perfectly safe, highly dangerous and needs a compensation for it to be used, much safer but still risky.
    So I uh... Forgot something.

Back when we were first discussing Senko getting the Kama I pointed out that the Kama probably... Wouldn't be able to fully Convert her on its own, and that was before the White Kama reveal.

Like, Jugo got Hashirama cells in his system but his bloodline automatically convert them so... Senko's DNA would get overwritten with Kaguya's and then immediately get written back.

So it's basically "Is Senko at risk of getting possessed by Kaguya's back-up or can she merely sometimes talk to her ghost?"

Edit: Also, I keep forgetting that Hashirama cells make it so you don't need food or water.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-01-04 at 02:26 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

If your asking that, thats asking whether your Black or White kama or not.

You needn't worry. my plan is and always has been to give you the White Kama. Since you plan intricately like this anyways, I might as well not bother and save you the trouble.

also you can already speak to Kurama and are full of incredibly logical arguments, don't be greedy with the incredibly powerful entities to talk to and potentially get manipulated by into doing something stupid.

Besides I'd thought it'd far more interesting to give Kimiko the Black Kama because it'd be a role-reversal from how they are now with Kimiko trying to contain and manage Senko when she gets taken over by the natural energy, and Kimiko potentially making dark deals with Kaguya is more thematic for her anyways.

13. - Top - End - #73

...I wasn't asking which Kama I was just pointing out a detail I'd forgotten.

Now uh... Keep in mind that having two Kama in proximity to each other makes them unzip faster.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

well if you really want a detail on something that'll never happen unless we decide to roll for Kama, given canon Boruto, its possible that you'd get possessed by Kaguya.

However! Kaguya is technically not dead. She was technically never killed. People like to wank foes that come after her as somehow being stronger and some weird constantly rising power scale being in effect, but they ignore the fact that the foes after her actually die to Naruto/Sasuke and she never died, they only sealed her away again. (Could they kill Kaguya now? maybe. but they're starting to fall from their peaks of power and I don't see either Momoshiki or Isshiki being particularly more powerful than her, they seem to feel like particularly strong Akatsuki members rather than the godlike aliens they're supposed to be) So technically, can she even possess you, if she is not "dead"? Well looking at Isshiki's situation it seems a Black kama can be used to control a body rather than overwrite it entirely, while a White Kama with Code still has some limited connection to the person's spirit and thus can communicate with them but not control them, so really White Kama is still perfectly possible to speak through, just not control.

ah. hm. complications like this are why we were initially against kama in the first place Rater, I might just ignore that particular speed u feature to keep the roleplay's focus or say that Kaguya's Kama is 1000 years out of date and that its more of a feature of Momoshiki's Kama than Isshiki's one, whatever to keep things trained on what we agreed the focus is. the focus is on the Naruto world not on high-powered beings rendering them all pointless or irrelevant so I'm probably going to make immortal powerful beings view their escape as this long-term inevitable thing that will just eventually happen sooner or later rather than something they're actively working towards. they can be patient. Maybe it won't occur in your lifetime, maybe it will, they can wait, but its a question of whether you'll be around to stop them at all.

and if ignoring canon isn't okay, Kimiko already has like three potential super modes between the Sage Seal, the Void Pact and the Kama so.....losing kama for her is not that big of a loss, given what senjutsu can do, not to mention all the other ways she can develop. Kimiko is a character of possibility like that.

15. - Top - End - #75

Well, worst case scenario we don't have explicit confirmation that the feedback loop speeds up white Kama, I guess.

Also, Ishikki shrank himself down and wired himself directly into Jigen's brain. He apparently would have been a bad vessel to be reborn through.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

well yeah, Isshiki's taking over of Jigen kind of a special case because normally Jigen would die in a few days, thats why I wanted to determine if something about it was off or abnormal. like in that case, Isshiki is technically alive, just very small and inside the body he is controlling, so I don't see a reason why Kaguya who is also still alive, couldn't say, try to take control of someone with the Black Kama, remotely. though you could make the argument that due to the feedback loop thing that the Kamas have a certain amount of signal strength, so she might not be able to control it as well from her prison, or something. its the moon so maybe she can only take control during a full moon- aka when the moon is right above your position on Earth, or maybe due its a more yin-based symbolic closeness.

(I dunno, Naruto doesn't focus on abstract conceptual powers much, so I'm not entirely sure about the yin-based symbolic closeness thing. if there is conceptual abstract powers in Narutoverse they're probably very high level stuff and thus for later parts of Boruto to figure out, and thus outside the concerns of the roleplay.)

17. - Top - End - #77

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    well yeah, Isshiki's taking over of Jigen kind of a special case because normally Jigen would die in a few days, thats why I wanted to determine if something about it was off or abnormal. like in that case, Isshiki is technically alive, just very small and inside the body he is controlling, so I don't see a reason why Kaguya who is also still alive, couldn't say, try to take control of someone with the Black Kama, remotely. though you could make the argument that due to the feedback loop thing that the Kamas have a certain amount of signal strength, so she might not be able to control it as well from her prison, or something. its the moon so maybe she can only take control during a full moon- aka when the moon is right above your position on Earth, or maybe due its a more yin-based symbolic closeness.

(I dunno, Naruto doesn't focus on abstract conceptual powers much, so I'm not entirely sure about the yin-based symbolic closeness thing. if there is conceptual abstract powers in Narutoverse they're probably very high level stuff and thus for later parts of Boruto to figure out, and thus outside the concerns of the roleplay.)
    Shukaku is canonically at his most bloodthirsty on the night of the full moon so you might be onto something there.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #78

So... Igore hasn't been online in almost three weeks.

I'm starting to get worried.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

It was the holidays, Rater, things always get slow around that time because of Christmas and the like, he was probably spending time with his family over people on the internet.

you always get worried while at the same time blocking any attempts to actually move things along or occupy us so we don't focus on it until Igor comes back, I've pointed out this cycle before, the only way it stops is if we unreasonably demand Igor to post more or we stop being overly concerned with what he's doing and just roleplay and be happy whenever he shows up, because every time we do the former it just ends up with him magically coming back and starting to blame himself for something he can't help when that is backwards because he shouldn't feel beholden to us, the game is meant to be fun and I want him to come because he WANTS to be here, not because of an obligation to us. and it starts when you start doing this "I'm worried" talk that makes him feel as if he's letting us down or whatever. so can you please, just not, and help me come up with an actual solution rather than badgering him to post more?

20. - Top - End - #80

When I say "I'm worried" I mean that I am legitimately concerned for his well-being.

He's mentioned before that he's got various problems.

And role-playing without him would be easier if we weren't in the middle of a storyline he's GMing. I'm not really seeing a way to move forward from here without him that doesn't abort the Despair Squad arc and I'd rather not do that if we can avoid it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Well.

Thats too bad Rater! We can't do anything about those problems. If he can't post, he can't post, thats it! Thats all we'll ever likely know about it. Its not as if I have any other way to contact him other than PMs, and if he is not responding to that or this, he is probably not on giantitp in general. Its not as if I can magically call up his current status or anything.

And even if we could, even if we magically find out what his status is and what is causing him to not post right now without him knowing.....what would we do about it, Rater? What is the plan other than saying "darn thats rough mate, hope it gets better"!? cause thats the most we'll ever be able to do about his situation either for him or ourselves. So lets just skip the middleman and say "Igor if your out there, hope your doing well, wish you were here, we'll play some Sounditp for you buddy."

like in an ideal world I'd totally wave a magic wand and make all his problems go away so he can have with whoever he wants, doesn't have to be us, but I hope we'd be included. But we don't live in that world.

What we can do, is figure out how to move forward amongst ourselves and hope things can get better on his end to post again even if we have to keep moving without him. We can do nothing for him, so we have to think about what we can do for ourselves, so he doesn't worry about us, which will cause more problems for him. Get me?

22. - Top - End - #82

Okay, well...

If he's not back in some form by the 18th, which is to say he's had no activity on the site in a month, then...

I can think of two things.

Either Baku jumps the gun, so to speak, and attacks first which ends up delaying or, if Igor doesn't turn up in time, aborts the despair squad's attack because he tipped their hand too early.

Or your White Oni comes in for a more hands-on test, possibly ignorant of the Despair Squad's plans entirely.

Maybe both?

Depending on how things go we may need to sap Yuyuyu back in for Usagi, though leaving Odayama in but in a minor capacity should be fine at least for the Chunin exams.

Either way, we should... If we end u moving on without Igor it should be in a way that the plot he laid down can be picked back up later, if he turns up and can post more reliably again.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, sounds good: Baku attacks Kimiko, White Oni attacks Senko, and White Oni simply summons a bunch of autonomous puppets for everyone else to deal with in the background.

and if Igor comes back later after it, its as simple saying there is some holiday that Sound Village has to celebrate their founding and Ottomaru attacks then for similar effects upon the Nozojo and whatnot. not ideal, but it can be salvaged if it comes to that.

I will PM Igor a notice about this just in case they log on to giantitp but don't check this forum informing them of this, so we won't be leaving him in the dark.

24. - Top - End - #84

I think I have what I want to do with my Dragon Blade Chronicles re-imagining more or less settled, but I'm not gonna know for sure how it starts until we do the Chunin Exams.

What I'm thinking is that sometime after the Exams there ends up being an Earthquake of some sort that gets felt, to greater or lesser degree, over a wide section of the continent, with the epicenter at Mount Koryu.

And comparing it to geological activity suggests that it wasn't naturally occurring...

So Ninja get sent to the Mountain to investigate...

But seeing as that land isn't officially part of any country, three different villages technically have jurisdiction: Sound, Leve, and Waterfall. The villages from the three nations bordering the territory.

Waterfall doesn't give a ****, they're Ninja-Vegas mixed with the Mob. Ain't no money in that and two other villages could investigate if it's anything world threatening one of them will say something.

So Sound sends a Team—Team 3.

But so does Leaf.

Specifically, my Leaf Team for the Exams, since the only known living member of the Ryu Clan is part of it.

Unless of course, they've defected by then, but that really depends on how the Chunin exams go.

Do you think Sound Research and Innovation will have working prototypes based on the Armor designs Daichi sold them by the time the exams end?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Well I was planning on the Sage Seal being done by the time the Chuunin exams ends. Given how slow things have went with that, I might just make the armors be finished around the same time even though the Sage Seal was longer developed, simply because developing tech too realistically may take too long and that some degree of higher than usual tech speed is probably required.

as for them being defeated- don't think like that. just because they're defeated the first time doesn't mean they can't participate in another arc-don't be afraid for characters to develop new skills and power since they last fought and think they have a second chance. the Chuunin Exams is more an introduction to many of the characters I have than a definitive one-shot outing where thats all they do- lots of characters were intro'd in chuunin exams and did things after that, and antagonists like Sasuke and Kabuto started weaker or underlings but developed into being stronger over time even if the concept could've been done better in Kabuto's case.

If you want the Ryu clan character to participate in that, make sure she does regardless of the Chuunin Exam results. there is motivation for her regardless whether she wins or loses.

A Yuyuyu Thing: since she is going to be joining Team 3 on the Chuunin Exams if our plans happen, I've been thinking about whether she signs a snake contract or a fox contract with a fox clan of pranksters/comedians who have a friendly rivalry with a bunch of tanukis in pranking who both make fun of ninja and people in authority. if I remember correctly you offered the snake contract to Yuyuyu, but neither of us care strongly about this- but! idea: Yuyuyu is supposed to be a social character right? what if that could potentially translate to her persuading the summoning animals into having TWO summoning contracts? how would your snakes feel about her trying for that? because thats maybe Yuyuyu uniquely strong, she just has a talent for getting more summoning contracts than other people and thus more people to help her.

26. - Top - End - #86

Defected.

All three of them have reason to be dissatisfied with the Leaf Village to the point of having no real loyalty: They could be convinced to defect to another village given the opportunity.

Benjirou wanted to be a monk but felt pressured to become a Ninja, Fudo is very much the kind of shunned child who'll burn down the village to feel ti's warmth, and Shiroko is literally only a Leaf Ninja because it was the first opportunity she had to make money to support herself and even in this day and age is subjected to racism due to being a member of the Ryu Clan.

their Sensei, meanwhile, is apathetic: He's a middle-of-the-road ninja made a special Jonin solely for how long he's been a ninja and then saddled with a team that he doesn't give a crap about: The Senju doesn't want to be here, the mixed-blood kid is one bad day away from going on a rampage, and the Ryu is a filthy ****ing Ryu.

It's basically inevitable that the Genin will end up either becoming rogue ninjas or defecting to some other village, probably Sound, eventually.

It's entirely possible that one, two, or all three of them could be convinced to defect during the exams.

...In particular, I have a scene in mind between Senko and Benjirou during the exams.

On Yuyuyu and summons: On the one hans, there's nothing stopping you from having multiple summons: Sasuke has snakes and Hawks, fo example. On the other hand, foxes are known to prey on snakes... On the other hand, so are Hawsk and that's not a problem for them.

I've also been trying to depict the Snakes as being more on the spiritual side, not really caring about summoning realm politics when they're not on their own time, and the Serpent Special Squad are outliers among the Snakes regardless and ti's their Leader than Yuyuyu has contact with...

And given that the Serpent Special Squad are based in part on The Cobra Unit, whose successor group once went by the name FOX, there's a meta-joke there.

So go for it.

Edit: And regarding the armors: The Sage seals are being created from first principles while he armors would be based on pre-existing designs.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-01-13 at 12:37 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Fair.

I have like twelve Konoha Genin that could potentially take the mission if or probably when yours defect. it'll be fine. worse comes to worse, there is a reason I made generic shinobi sheets and you'll get nameless but no less skilled ninja to fight or they get fleshed out for to expand on what Konoha specifically wants with the Ryu Clan, tailor make the enemies for the arc and all that.

28. - Top - End - #88

I'm not necessarily looking at a fight, though one might happen if defections happened under certain circumstances.

My point is more "The Ryu clan member kind of needs to be there" and "The Leaf is almost certainly gonna send people to something like this."

But Shiroko being there as a Leaf Ninja would affect the story differently than her being there as someone who defected to Sound, ya dig.

Honestly, I'm not seeing a defection this early, but it could happen. The exam is kind of a whole chaotic thing by design.

...Of course, we might also end up in a situation where one or more of them ends up relocating to Sund without technically defecting.

Maybe Senko agrees to let Shiroko sign the snake contract and teach her snake techniques as she learns them in exchange for concessions or ends up engaged to Benjiro as a legal fig-leaf for whatever reparations she or Daichi can talk the main Senju branch into giving their branch. Depends on how those conversations go.

As an aside, I'm planning for Menko to fangirl Shiroko a little bit. Ryuchi Cave has a religious reverence for dragons as an ideal to aspire to and as a member of the Ryu Clan Shiroko has an explicit connection to dragons ad dragonlike traits of her own.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-01-13 at 05:53 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #89

I keep trying to picture a version of Senko who has successfully integrated with herself enough DNA and chakra to become an Otsustuki...

But I never actually came up with an idea of what she'd look like as an adult so I'm just picturing smol!Senko with pale skin, byakugan, light blue hair, and horns in a white version of her normal robes.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-01-13 at 09:29 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #90

Okay, I don't think that Igor is gonna be back by Wednesday so we should probably work out how this is gonna go down.

My current mental image is that Baku is transformed as a chair in the background, having swapped on for a real chair inbetween the setup and the guests arriving.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks