New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 2

Well, this is why I advised against, y'know including Kamas in the first place because these kinds of empowerments tend to be ludicrous and only get more ludicrous. like the first rule of shonen battle shows is that, canon-wise any power up introduced later is stronger than ones introduced earlier, because they must keep raising the stakes infinitely without logic while also assuming the protagonist is constantly getting stronger. and White Kama is like a fourth tier power up in like, a 0-to-first tier power up setting

nevertheless, what we do is....like, say "okay thats cool, but this is our roleplay, and our rules so when this power becomes important/useable is entirely up to us and what we agree upon as reasonable for them to start using them."

like, we know that the Otsutsuki stuff isn't all or nothing, fail or succeed binary kind of thing- Isshiki was willing to like, settle for a greatly weakened tree fruit thing and try again after that when he saw that he was real screwed, just as the White Kama is a weird non-binary failstate of the Kama without just being completely nonfunctional, it HALF works. so.....its very possible that there is just something different about our kamas in the complex and delicate recipe of super-biology and cybernetics that is Otsusuki bio-engineering that makes it cook longer or not be as strong something, who knows maybe Kaguya's Kama's are 1000 year out of date models that don't have the most up to date efficient functions or something. we can come up with all sorts of plausible reasons why our kamas don't exactly like theirs, computers and biology are both delicate systems that do all sorts of weird things at the slightest changes we don't even know the cause of most of the time.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #122
    Colossus in the Playground

Okay, that's all fair.

...Kind of wish that the Code Invasion Arc didn't suddenly take a dive into "this is why Bort and Kowaki were fighting in the prolog" land.

It'd be nice to, you know, know what exactly Code is capable of and what comes from the White Kama and what's cybernetics. I'd be easier to figure this **** out, ya know.

I'm going to assume that any mutation Senko undernet has an effect proportional to her base power so right now its effect is negligible...

I still like the idea of the Kama's power just all happening all at once at a suitably dramatic moment and then she gets kind of traumatized by the sudden explosion in power and skill.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #123

So... We've got another example of Shinjutsu.

"Zenno/Omnipotence" is a technique where one can use chakra as a medium to connect to the consciousness of all living things and preform a mass memory rewrite of non-Otsutsukis.

Ada's "make people love me" effect it an unconscious application of the technique, and in the latest Boruto chapter while trying to help Kawaki escape she subconsciously uses it when Kawaki states that he wishes that Momoshiki's vessel had just been some random nobody that no one would miss rather than the Hokage's son... Causing everyone's memories of events to be reversed so that everyone thinks that Kawaki was Naruto and Hinata's son and Boruto was the adopted outsider who went rogue.

...Except for Boruto, because he's been Otsutskified, Ada herself becuase she was the one who did it, and for unknown reasons Sarada and Sumire.

Momoshiki implies that an Otustuki God has used this Shinjutsu on the earth before sometime in Humanity's past.

Momoshiki also refers to it as a "programming" language and that it's the most powerful of all Shinjutsu. usued properly it can apparently create worlds or alter worlds entirely.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-03-21 at 02:55 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #124

Kenjroi
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Kenjiro
    Height: Six'1''
    Weight: Much heavier than he looks.
    Species: Augmented Human, arguably an Otsutski Hybrid
    Station: Rogue Ninja

Spoiler
    Show
    Kenjiro has dark hair, an average face marred by a scar under his eye, and an athletic build. Should one see under the black robes and gloves he wears, one will find his body marked by extensive surgical scars and large patches of his skin discovered. He has a unique symbol on each hand, which he uses in the use of certain nature releases.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stubborness, Pride, and Trauma are the defining aspects of Kenjiro. He's come to the conclusion that the world itself is fundamentally broken and that only he himself is willing and able to fix it. And, unfortunately, he's willing to go to extreme lengths in the pursuit of his goals.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When Kenjiro was six years old, his entire village was destroyed in a natural disaster. He wa the only survivor, and he ended up an orphan begging in the streets until he was enrolled in the Ninja Academy of Takigakure. He graduated in the middle of his class, was a rather uneventful career... But facilitating Lord Kakazu's greed rubbed him the wrong way, causing him to go rogue in the hopes of becoming a vigilante.

What he saw out in the world disgusted him. A hundred stories like his own, countless visions of man's cruelty to man, and a general misanthropy began to form within him.

In time, this grew into a belief that the world itself was wrong. That this was not how it was supposed to be...

Then one night while hiding in a ruin he learned the tale of the Otsutsuki Clan, carved in a stone tablet he'd stumbled upon. In particular, he heard of
    the Technique "Omnipotence," which could rewrite entire worlds.

Inspired, Kenjiro began to study medicine and to seek out the remains of those known to be descended from the Outsukis, hoping to recreate their power by combining their traits with himself.

Shortly afterward, he came across a summoning contract for an entity that seemed amenable to his goals.

He never obtained Omnipotence. What he got was far more dangerous.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    N/A

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ninjutsu: S Rank(see below)
    Genjutsu: B Rank
    Taijutsu: B Rank
    Kenjutsu: B Rank

In addition to all of the standard Ninja Skills, Kenjiro possesses the following abilities.

Immense Chakra: Kenjiro's chakra is that of an average Jonin-level member of the Uzumaki Clan.

True Desire: A Potent Genjutsu, traps the victim in an illusion of their greatest desire be that as complex as the ressurection of a lost family or as simple as dinner with one's lover. While the victim is trapped, Kenjiro gains knowledge of what they're experiencing and by extension any relevant knowledge of the individual. However, only one victim can be trapped at a time.

Ninja Art: Calamity Puppet: A Kinjutsu where in one merged their body with one or more corpses, gaining access to their techniques at the risk of becoming mentally unstable. Kenjiro has never used it but has it in his back pocket as an ace in the hole.

Chakra Flow: Shinobi Sabre: A reverse-engineered version of the Samurai Saber technique.

Omni-Compatibility: Kenjiro has a rare mutation that prevents his body from rejecting grafts or transplants. This also gives him a far greater compatibility with grafted bloodlines than he should naturally possess.

Summoning Jutsu: Kenjiro has a summoning contract with an entity that calls itself the Pattern Maker. It appears to be a mechanical Spider, but has no relation to the spider clan of summons and it is disturbingly organic in its movements. When summoned it appears near mindless.

Body Modifications: Kenjiro possesses the following abilities result of surgical modifications and skin/organ grafts
    * Dark Release: A Kekei Genkai which allows one to absorb Chakra and Ninjutsu, either to release them again or power a technique that fires ghostly flames. Manifests as a glyph on the Left Hand
    * Vibrant Release: A kekkei Genkai which causes one to generate vital energy which can be used to revitalize others or fuel medical techniques. Can also be used to steal the vitaity of others. Manifests as a glyph on the right hand.
    *Void Release: a Kekei Tota usable by someone with both Dark and Vital release, this both allows the synchronization of its component abilities and the employment of temporary reality warping bet described as if Yin-Yang release had gone horribly wrong. The majority of his combat ability s derived from this and its component bloodlines.
    * Potent Life Force: By replacing some of his organs with those of an Uzumaki Clan member, Kenjiro was able drastically to extend his life span and cultivate a far more potent chakra than the average ninja.
    * Mangekyo Sharingan: By replacing his eyes with those of a rogue Uchiha, Kenjiro not only gained access o the powers of the Sharingan but a pair of techniques, "Amatsu" and "Mikaboshi" that respectively distort space around him—changing or shortening distances and distorting inorganic objects in the affected area—and space—allowing him to speed himself up or slow down others in short bursts. Unlike most grafted Sharingan, he can turn his on and off.
    Void Release: Amatsu-Mikaboshi: By combining his Mangkeyo Abilities and Void Release, Kenjiro can travel through the void into parallel timelines.
    Pale Flesh: By grafting the flesh of a pale man he found in a parallel timeline to himself, Kenjiro gained access to the regenerative properties of Hashirama Cells. However, he either did not gain wood release or does not know how to use it.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show
    While he uses Void Release: Amatsu-Mikaboshi primarily to study alternate timelines to learn the pros and cons of each reality, finding where different Earths went off the rails, so to speak, his ultimate goal is to collapse the Multiverse into itself to create a single "perfect" Timeline. He sees the fact that this would erase trillions at a conservative estimate from existence entirely as simply a necessary evil.

He is always on the lookout for people who he might br able to harvest abilities from to evolve Amatsu-Mikaboshi into a form capable of doing that.

...Lately, he's considered experimenting with forcibly transporting people into parallel realities to see how they interact.

A villain for that "Movie-Style" mission I threw out a while ago.

Edit: changed his name to avoid redundancy, and removed a reference to a power I ultimately didn't give him.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-03-28 at 10:46 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #125

So apparently it's possible to activate the Mangekyo Sharingan not only out of loss but out of fear for the wellbeing of others.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, so thats how they're planning to weasel out of killing Sasuke or Sakura while granting the Mangekyo to Sarada. Good to know. We will sadly not get any sacrifice scene of Sarada beholding her father going down doing something badass or tragic, but I guess killing off mentor figures and parents to spur the protagonist to action are out of style now.

7. - Top - End - #127

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Ah, so thats how they're planning to weasel out of killing Sasuke or Sakura while granting the Mangekyo to Sarada. Good to know. We will sadly not get any sacrifice scene of Sarada beholding her father going down doing something badass or tragic, but I guess killing off mentor figures and parents to spur the protagonist to action are out of style now.
    Was browsing the wiki, Sarada's page mentions that she gets Mangkyo out of genuine fear for Bort's life following Omnipotence.

There's what looks like official art of her with Mangekyo and everything but the chapter's not out yet officially so can't confirm.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Agh, rater every time you do this diplomatic/rules citey thing feels dangerous and makes me a bit unsure how to respond. The last thing I intended for this was to be an excuse to call an international incident, I thought I was being cautious so this wouldn't happen.....

9. - Top - End - #129

Sorry.

I can try to take it back, or we can come up with a reason to 'keep this quiet.'

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

ah, now I'm not sure whether it was a good idea to complain or not.

I'm overthinking this, I'll just try to see if Gisei can de-escalate this.

11. - Top - End - #131

So the chapter's officialy out now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kawaki forces Ada to claim that Boruto killed Naruto, on the grounds that making Boruto a hated enemy of the Leaf Village will make it easier to kill him to end the threat Momoshiki poses.

The message is sent out, which makes it impossible for Sarada to de-escalate things with Mitsuki and Boruto is forced to flee.

Sasuke appears, he is in fact affected by Omnipotence and tries to pursue but when Sarada begs him to save Boruo with tears in her eyes and her Mangekyo Sharingan activated out of fear for Boruto's life he realizes that something funky is going on and then upon catching up with Boruto realizes that Boruto having his headband and being inhabited by Momoshiki' spirit means that his memories must have been tampered with since he remembers both facts being true of Kawaki and he helps Boruto escape.

Boruto however is determined to end his conflict with Kawaki peacefully.

Ada, in atonement, swears to never use the Sentrgan to find Bortuo again, even under orders. She very much did not mean to do this and can't fix it.

So confimration that extreme fear for the wellbeing of a loved one is a possible activation trigger for Mangekyo Sharingan, in addition to guilt and grief at their death.

...So, it's looking like the final arc of Boruto Part 1 is gonna be an inversion of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #132

So... It might be easiest to assume that Jirou or someone else in Sound gave Senko a list of modifications to existing treaties to start with, instead of negotiating through such things individually.

The way I want to approach this is that Senko has two goals: "What the village wants" and "what I want" but she's willing to sacrifice "what I want" in order to get "what the village wants."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Hm okay, sounds like a plan then. I currently have little idea what Otogakure would want from all the villages, so it might be a thing that comes up as we get to it.....what Otogakure probably wants from Konoha is probably to basically to reopen the deal they made to end the Third Shinobi War to get more favorable economic terms for Land of Rice and such. kind of as a last attempt to get a more beneficial relationship with Konoha before Jirou tries to form his league of minor nations. though I'm sure you can tell how well thats going to go.

14. - Top - End - #134

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Hm okay, sounds like a plan then. I currently have little idea what Otogakure would want from all the villages, so it might be a thing that comes up as we get to it.....what Otogakure probably wants from Konoha is probably to basically to reopen the deal they made to end the Third Shinobi War to get more favorable economic terms for Land of Rice and such. kind of as a last attempt to get a more beneficial relationship with Konoha before Jirou tries to form his league of minor nations. though I'm sure you can tell how well thats going to go.
    Yeah, that's basically what I figured.

...How secret is Jirou's plan to form a league of minor nations?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-04 at 10:24 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #135

Something to consider: I've established that Menko's human form technique is a transformation, not a genjutsu.

So like... It's physically impossible that Hisaki could have known that Menko was a snake by seeing through a Genjutsu since... There isn't a genjutsu to see through. When Naruto transforms into a Fuuma Shuriken he actually, physically becomes a Fuma Shuriken, Sasuke is able to throw him like one. Same principle, Menko is physically human right now.

Did... you remember that when you had Team 7 suggest that or not? Becuase part of me is tempted to use Hsaki's jumping on that as proof that he was lying about spying on her but I don't think it would be fair to do so if the details of her disguise form had just slipped your mind verses it just being something that Team 7 isn't aware of.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

It had slipped my mind, though...would Gisei would be the one lying specifically, he is the only one who cares, so is he aware? Well, the principles aren't any different from normal transformation, and he probably is a good student on some level. So he'd be aware if nothing else. Though if its pointed out Gisei would say he was doing it to keep the peace as ordered and would try to emphasize continuing to keep the peace in whatever he says.

Satomi meanwhile would probably do whatever she needs to make sure she can still be Kimiko's friend so she can talk to her later, only caring about the politics insofar as she can realize her own goals.

Kitsuki....isn't as thinky as either of them and truly just wants to be friends with you and Team 3 while also ignoring the Nine-Tailed Fox as long as possible (no matter how unhealthy this is) she doesn't care about the political situation either.

mostly because despite the presence of Gisei, Team 7 is the least normal and least politics focused Genin team in Konoha, which is why they are being friends with you at all. Outside the team you made, probably.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-05-14 at 08:42 PM.

17. - Top - End - #137

I have no problems with it being handled that way.

Especially since Sneko has Hisaki being caught in a lie to fall back on.

Edit: But if they were using Genjutsu to hide then Senko probably would have had a reasonable chance to notice them following the finger-breaking bit.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-16 at 05:42 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Okay. Sorry.

Just....not sure sometimes.

Actually there is a ninjutsu to go invisible, as well as the fact that Naruto somehow evaded capture by Chuunin by making throwing a camouflage blanket thing over himself in the first episode as an academy student. So there are ways to hide outside of genjutsu. that and I wonder that given things like Kiba being really good at smelling or Rock Lee being really good at fighting through pure training, and the silent-stepping technique, that you can just get really good at hiding somehow? I didn't think about what method they were using to hide right then.

is this important? I'll just roll for what method they were using if it is, since I didn't think of that.

19. - Top - End - #139

Whether or not Senko could reasonably know that the "real" guards were there affects her next move, yes.

I don't intend to retcon her actions but...

Unless I just say that she had her hood up and her "ears" activated—the "elf ears" se got from the mix of Fukami and Komoro traits from Futility san. Then she could have just heard them but declaring that in hindsight feels cheap.

Edi: Or I could declare that the meditation training with Ichika helped her refine her sensing abilities.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-16 at 06:04 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

I mean remember I put THIS rule in for a reason since the beginning:
    The "Xanatos Speed Chess" Rule:
    While some ninjas are clearly more powerful than others, keep in mind that this is a world of tactics, strategy and not playing fair at all. while there are some situations where raw power is clearly the deciding factor (such as Tailed Beasts or Kage when they're going all out), the assumption should be that the outcome of shinobi battles depend more upon out-thinking your opponent, creativity and what surprises you can pull out of left field than whether your Genin or Jounin as the original show often showed people using creative applications of their abilities to defeat people far more powerful than them. and even in raw power situations, there should be some way of cobbling together a plan to defeat the foe or think your way out of it, even its just to evade or escape the predicament. consider how many surprises and plots you can come up with as a soft power level in a sense. This is so that we focus on fighting smarter than harder, and while Rock Lee is cool, we've decided that pure strength alone only gets you so far in this world.
    and in a world of subterfuge, spies, politics and so on, this interaction can be considered a conflict of sorts. A rule like this is needed so that even people who aren't good at planning or whatever can keep up and things can keep flowing while keeping people smart.

in a sense, declaring that you sense them is fair, because my own thing I just did is admittedly a bit retconny. your character is real smart and knowledgeable about stuff! consider it a compliment that I have to keep figuring out ways to plausibly retcon things to keep up.

but anyways, rolling 1d3, 3 is invisibility ninjutsu, 2 is camouflage cloak, and 1 is genjutsu.....I got a 3 on the google roller, so it I'll say they know invisibility ninjutsu- no wait looked it up, its A-rank, they're Chuunin they should not know that, they're hiding with the E-rank camouflage-cloth technique, because genjutsu is rarer and these guys are not genjutsu specialists.

21. - Top - End - #141

I don't know why it took me so long to get that posted.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

yeah, that happens with me sometimes to.

23. - Top - End - #143

A thought that occurred to me.

Sora, the boy from the filler arc that introduced the concept of Psuedo-Jinchuriki, has a thing where his hand mutates not unlike a curse mark or Jugo's bloodline when his nine-tails chakra is acting up but not enough to transform.

So like... If we pretend that that Arc is canon then that's further evidence for my theory that there's a connection between Jugo's clan and the Shinju.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

sure, why not.

sorry, for some reason I've been working on jumpchain stuff again, for some reason my mind hyper-focused on the Legend of Zelda Triune Scriptures yesterday and my thoughts were warring between Mind and Soul cultivation until I just picked Mind and now I have a story idea for writing that jump specifically.

I'll get to posting

25. - Top - End - #145

I find myself preferring body cultivation in that system. Particularly using Triune God-Body method. There's just something appealing about eventually reaching a state where every single cell of your body is a planet, each with its own biosphere of organisms that are each from the smallest virion to the mightiest megafauna a being at the pinnacle of evolution and both it's own entity and an extension of yourself.

Anyway, can Senko sense the Root agent in the shadows? Chakra nullification isn't really a thing until the Boruto era and even then only by Otsutsukis so... I'm assuming that Senko doesn't have that far a range yet.

It'll affect how she reacts.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, sure, Senko senses that too. their chakra feels very cold and empty, almost as if your feeling this hollow fascimile of a person, its very unnatural, because like most chakras have like, a personality or feel to them unique to the person, and this chakra feels like this hollow ice being is walking around where a person should be, like trashy though Hisaki is, his chakra has personality and flavor to it thats normal. this isn't normal. it doesn't meaning anything metaphysical, it just doesn't feel right. like if you sensed the Anbu, they are not this, they were just....highly structured and muted as if through intense discipline, as if your feeling near perfectly polygonal shapes. this is like a chakra that trying to not be chakra or a person trying not to be a person.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-06-12 at 01:37 PM.

27. - Top - End - #147

So I realize on reflection that I inadvertently had Senko go somewhat out of order when it comes to the wheels/chakras.

The next two, after the one she cleared not the part, are the ones regarding truth—which is unblocked by the end of self-deception and the acceptance of yourself and—and light—which is unblocked by accepting that your preconceptions about the world are or may be wrong.

The first one... I mean, part of Menko getting through to Senko and helping her overcome her subconscious suicidal tendencies was convincing Senko that the non-self, the monster she becomes isn't something separate from her but just her own natural instincts being exaggerated by extreme circumstances, which Senko accepted, and denying that was really he biggest 'lie' she was telling herself.

and I've tried to consistently depict Senko as being perceptive and willing to adjust her worldview as she gains new information so... So Truth would already be unblocked and Light would have never been blocked in the first place.

So the only one left is the seventh, the one about being able to le go of your attachments if you need to.

I've been imagining that the last one will open up in an emergency situation or serious fight where Snko just goes onto autopilot and starts hyper-focusing on what's important to the exclusion of everything else.

Semi Related: As a reminder, my current plan vis a vis Senko's Sage Mode is to follow the model set by Mitsuki where she has it perfect to start with but he body can't handle that power for prolonged periods of time so she can only use it in relatively short bursts with rest periods between them.

I'm bringing this up now because... It may be relevant if I **** up in the next couple of posts.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #148

About how long has it been since the Chunin-Pre exam?

Like, between getting back to sound afterward and getting to the Leaf for the Chunin Exams proper?

I'm trying to figure out how much chakra Senko would have if she perfected and started using her integration pill after she got back which requires knowledge of the exact time.

Edit: I won't rule that she's done it if the result sees to be too high.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-06-19 at 06:48 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #149

I'm trying to choose a song to replace Crazy Train as Senko'd battle theme once she gets SageMode down.

I keep leaning toward music from Sonic but none of them quite fit.

So far It Dosn''t Matter fits closest but... Senko does show off and critisize.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #150

So the Minato spinoff shows Kushina using Jinchuriki forms. Might be of interest to you, might not.
    Spoiler
    Show

I find it interesting that she grows fangs in V1. Did Naruto do that? I don't tihnk he did and if he did they weren't that big.

Her v2 form meanwhile.... That's 7 tails. By 6 tails in V2 NAruto started growing a nine-tails Skeleton.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks