1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Iron Crisis Pt3 IC

Grok
    Dwarf Paladin 7
    AC: 9 HP: 43/77 PP: 10 PIv: 9 PIs: 10
    HD: 7/7d10, Conditions: none

In the prison, Grok tests the metalwork of the bars, checking the quality of the construction and of the forging, before settling down in an effort to treat his mostly sealed bloody wounds.

He ignores the guards, simply waiting, and assessing whether an escape would be needed, and hoping that Blazan would be all right, and not too worried as he waited.

Finally, the group of combatants are brought out, and Grok follows along, still clad in his dwarven finery. In the office, he looks the man over., taking in his lack of practical armor and weapons, his poorly managed sad excuse for a beard, and the scar across his face. Still, he listens to the paper pusher as he explains.

After the elf finishes her explanation, Grok nods, and speaks next. While his voice remained it's gravely self, he also speaks at considerably more length than before. "Same here. Directed, before I could look into the group that assaulted my people's hold. Probably the same group. The assassins would know, and would talk if asked properly. Are they available?" He pauses, and shifts the topic of the conversation. "As for the attack, first thing I knew were the screams, and I barely had time to grab a weapon before an assassin was attacking me. I fought to disable because dead men tell few tales, but they sank the boat. Did they spin any useful tales?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

2. - Top - End - #182
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Iron Crisis Pt3

Cheerful Sam | Grepha
    Half-Dragon Warlock/Bard | Imp Warlock
    AC: 11 HP: 51/55 | AC: 13 HP: 15/26
    PP: 10|13 PIv: 15|12 PIs: 11|13
    --- | Raven Form, Invisible

Grepha

Perched above the guardhouse after peering inside at the night shift, Grepha huffs in disappointment. Predictably, there is a different shift now. She hasn't been 'freed' from contract or dematerialized or whatever will happen when her master dies, so Sam must still be alive. Unfortunately, the imp cannot simply ignore a command given and turn back to search for him.

Bound by command, Grepha sits on the perch and awaits shift change when the target of her order may or may not return. It is more likely than finding her by skimming over the entire vast cityscape.

Sam

The little elf girl remains a mystery, her answers leaving Sam with more questions than before. But she certainly seems to need help - not in battle, where she is truthfully a little frightening, but in a general sense.

In the mens' cell, after they are dropped off to sit and wait for ours, Sam watches Grok inspect their prison. Perhaps his fire breath could soften the bars enough to be bent with something, he considers idly, in case escape becomes necessary. Getting up to look out the cell window, he tries to determine where in the city they are - not that he knows the layout very well being new here. But perhaps he could make out a landmark.

Eventually the wait passes, and Sam is pleasantly surprised to see the scarred face greeting them. Though the unknown fate of the smug assassins still gives him pause, as do Ender's words about trusting the Flaming Fist too much. If only he could find some way to get in contact with the covert elf... but it is more likely Ender would make contact with them if he wanted to.

Picking up where Grok left off, Sam speaks. "This isn't the first attempt on our lives at an inn, but it's the first time they took anyone else in the crossfire," he admits, somberly. "We were only able to help those staying on our level, since the killers hadn't got to them yet. And when they blew a hole in the bottom of the ship, we didn't have time to search for survivors or try to give medical attention." Thinking back, he adds, "There was a Kara Turian woman there. When she was wounded, some kind of magical amulet whisked her away from the battle. I think she might have been in charge of the assassins."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Leaf
    Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3
    AC: 15 HP: 59/60 PP: 18 PIv: 12 PIs: 14
    HD: 0/4d10, 4/4d8, Conditions: none
    Spell Slots, 1st: 3/3 LR
    Favored Foe: 2/3 LR
    Restrain: 2/3 Dawn

Leaf mostly lets the others do the talking. They seem to be telling the truth about the events so he doesn't have a lot to add. He merely confirms what the others have said.

"We were all sleeping on the lowest deck and were awoken by the sounds of a fight. We tried to rescue as many of the other patrons as possible."

As always, he looks for anything around the room that might be useful. If he finds a weapon, or keys, or something to pick a lock, he will quietly pocket it.

Show
    Investigation: (1d20+2)[15]
    Sleight of Hand: (1d20+11)[22], Advantage from belt: (1d20+11)[21]
    Hit dice on short rest until he gains 30 HP
    1 (1d10+2)[7]
    2 (1d10+2)[12]
    3 (1d10+2)[7]
    4 (1d10+2)[8]

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2023-01-14 at 08:08 AM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

"The cells aren't meant to be interesting. It's a prison, not a spa." Scar comments dryly. [B]"The other combatants have stayed quiet and said nothing. Time in solitary my loosen their tongues, but the testimony of the civilians have at least cleared you from starting the fight, though that does not absolve you of your actions during it. Killing, even in self-defense, is not a crime we can overlook."

There are no weapons for Leaf to take - they are all throughly secured or unhideable - but he does manage to pocket a fancy quill, that might serve to assist as a lockpick, though it won't be even close to an actual tool's worth.

"Currently you have two choices: You can return to your cells and await a magistrate's trial. Based upon what we know so far, I would expect you to be fined several hundred gold pieces and then exiled from the city for a minimum of a season. More if you prove uncooperative during your wait to a trial. The second is you work off your crime with service to the city. I have a job that needs doing for the Fist, but I need outsiders to carry it out - people who are new to the city and can handle delicate work. In addition to absolving you of the killings in the eyes of the law, I'll see you compensated for your services."

"I think the choice is obvious, but it is still your choice to make."
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

Master Homebrew Index (5e)

5. - Top - End - #185

BlueKnightGuy

Cheerful Sam | Grepha

Sam

"I guess I can't speak for my new acquaintances," Sam looks over at the dwarf, tabaxi and elf, "But we were planning on seeking you out to help anyways after Sergeant Schael directed us to you." He glances at his siblings for confirmation, though the better option does seem obvious.

"Oh!" perking up as he remembers something he meant to ask, Sam thus asks, "In the time we were gone, did Skie Silvershield make it back safely?"

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

???
    High Elf Eldritch Knight.
    Darkvision: 60ft Blindsight: 10ft
    AC: 17 HP: 68/72
    PP: 15 PIv: 12 PIs: 12
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    7 / 7 d8 HD
    Second wind 1d10+7 1/1 Action surge 0/1
    Spell Slots- 3/4 1st, 1/2 2nd

The elf mulled it over. She clapped her hands together once, but neither her expression nor her tone of voice changed in the slightest.

"A well-crafted extortion,"
    she said neutrally. "Very well. I accept. Can I take my axe back now, or would it still be considered rude?"

She cocked her head to the side.
    "Oh. Also. Out of curiousity, what if those being fined do not have enough coinage? "
    Show

And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

There's a brief flash of distinct weariness at the mention of Skie's name - a glimmer of personal feelings breaking through the Commander's mask. "Indeed she did. The last I was informed she and her new tiefling acquaintance have been taking on bounty work around the city." He tries, and fails, to constrain his consternation. "I've had two squads shadowing her on the Duke's orders to make sure she doesn't get in over her head. Squads that could be put to better use elsewhere."

"Your effects will be returned to you when you leave. We're still in the process of recovering the ship and sorting through the items and bodies within. You can submit an itemised list of things you lost with a clerk on your way out and we will attempt to return them to you, assuming they haven't been lost to water damage."

"In the event a criminal can't pay their fine they are tasked to manual labour in service of the city until they pay off their fine - and any accrued costs for upkeep during their imprisonment - and then exiled per their judgment."

"To the task at hand then. Over the past month or two the Merchant's League has been making a number of strange moves - selling off assets at an unreasonable pace and neglecting their more profitable ventures. The League's profits are of significant importance to the city's economy, and so the Grand Dukes have...concerns, but strictly everything we've seen so far has been legal and nothing outwardly suggests any foul play. I tried to speak to their current head Dabron Sashenstar about the Duke's concerns but he rebuffed me and told me to mind my own business." He pauses in thought.
    "I've known Dabron for years, and we have always been on good terms. This was out of character for him, but someone acting out of character isn't sufficient reason to launch an official inquiry. I would like you to infiltrate the League's headquarters and investigate. However you do it, it should go without speaking that you kill no one. Ideally they would not even know you are there, but if that's impossible then at least conceal your faces and ensure everyone survive. Seek out any documents or people that may be able to shed light on the situation."
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Leaf
    Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3

Leaf pockets the quill, but otherwise looks uninterested in the conversation at first. He knows to just bide his time and then they'll either let him go or he'll find a way out. He's been in this situation before, not this high with the flaming fist, but he thinks most guards are the same.

But his ears perk up when he hears the man say they'd give us our things back. He was confident he could escape, but trying to come back to rescue his bow would have been more challenging. He'd do almost anything to get his bow back.

Then when the Coimmander explains the job, Leaf realizes that this is something he should be good at.

"I'm interested. Anything we can do to help."

Show

Spoiler: notes
    Show
    Commander Scar, Flaming Fist
    Dabron Sashenstar, MErchant's Leagu
    Infiltrate the League's headquarters and investigate. Seek out any documents or people.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Caelyn Syol'arael
    Wood Elf Druid
    AC: 15 HP: 54/54
    PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    5 / 7 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 0/3 3rd, 0/1 4th

Caelyn is mostly silent during their imprisonment, both seeing the wisdom of Sam's advisement not to incriminate themselves or reveal themselves to potential enemies and needing time to think for herself. Her eyes occasionally strayed to the dwarf, the elf, and the... cat person who had gotten rolled up into this with them, but her gaze was empty and her interest elsewhere. When they were finally led before the person in charge here... this Scar... she let Sam do most of the talking for the family, but after the job was offered she spoke up.

"Non-violent work is favorable to hard labor, steep fines, and imprisonment. I have skills that should prove helpful in finding evidence of whatever these merchants are planning." She looked to her family, then to the others who had helped them resist the assassins when the boat was attacked. "I don't know these people well, but I can vouch that they are capable and that they carry little guilt in this matter. If you all would help us work off this indentured servitude to the Fist, I would be honored to work beside you."
    The Bear is Back.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

"Excellent. The Merchant's League headquarters is a little bit down the way, they're not subtle about that, at least. I'd appreciate an answer sooner rather than later but I hopefully don't need to tell you not to rush things, make sure you're prepared - they will have guards, so if you can't talk or sneak in expect a fight." Scar turns his head taking a quiet look out the window for a moment, before setting his gaze back on the party. "Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

11. - Top - End - #191

GreenSorcererElf

Grok
    Dwarf Paladin 7
    AC: 9 HP: 67/77 PP: 10 PIv: 9 PIs: 10
    HD: 3/7d10, Conditions: none

Grok fell silent as the others told their tales to the Scarred man, and he listened to the man's offer, frowning angrily as he does. "It seems we've little choice." Every word practically seethes with anger, but it cools after a moment. "But at least it isn't completely without honor."

The mostly naked dwarf takes a deep breath, before blowing it out as his mind slowly worked through what Scar was saying. Shortly, he nods. "You said the past month or two. That when it started, or when you noticed? Who's been gaining?"

Last edited by Archmage1; 2023-01-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

12. - Top - End - #192

BlueKnightGuy

Cheerful Sam | Grepha

Sam

"I could claim we're looking to sell some of our magic items and looking for where to get the best price," Sam suggests to his companions, setting his hands on his belt. He is about ready to leave when something else comes to mind - the ginger-haired boy from the Nashkel inn.

"Just one thing," it's a longshot, but who knows, "If I was looking for a likely homeless teen who came here from Nashkel a few months ago, where would I look? He's got red hair, lots of acne, used to work as a shopkeep," Sam motions at his face as he mentions the acne. "Anywhere that would employ someone like that or any like, church shelters? Oh - and is there a shrine of Bahamut anywhere in the city?" he adds on at the end as the thought crosses his mind along with churches.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

"When we noticed - they keep their trade secrets close, but some things can't be hidden, and their movements were always going to come out. Part of the problem is that there isn't any clear gainer from this. If there was we might be able to establish motive, but instead it seems almost framed as someone ignorant and incompetent took control. Dabron is many things, but he's not a fool, which is why I suspect foul play."

"You might be able to find a small shrine in one of the larger temples - Helm, perhaps, north of the Ducal Palace. As for the child..." Scar seems momentarily stuck for words, though it's not out of a lack of options - it's due to an overabundance. COLOR="#696969"]"This is a big city and that's not a lot of detail. People come and go, and disappear all the time, especially the young. Check the churches, the temples, the merchant stalls, the taverns, or our training grounds, but he might have hopped a ship or ended up in a gutter. It's a common story."[/COLOR]
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

14. - Top - End - #194

GreenSorcererElf

Grok
    Dwarf Paladin 7

Grok considers Scar's words carefully, and adds in what he already knows about the Merchant League to form his next question. "Are the activities being done at the top level, or at the level of some of the merchants involved? Could you give examples of the sorts of things that have been occurring?"

Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

"Throughout. This isn't localised to leadership. As I said before, they're selling off valuable assets for seemingly no overall gain, and neglecting profitable ventures - sending out fewer caravans, selling off their ownership in smiths and other metalworkers. I don't understand the full details, I'm a soldier, not a merchant."
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

16. - Top - End - #196

BlueKnightGuy

Cheerful Sam | Grepha

Sam

"Maybe someone's being held at ransom, or they're being mind controlled," Sam considers, two fingers to his chin. Whatever the answer, they wouldn't find it here in the office. He turns and looks at Caelyn, nodding his head to the door. Once they're outside he whispers to her, "That guy from the woods worked for the Merchant League and he'll probably recognize us. Actually, I kind of stand out like a sore thumb to everybody," the half-dragon looks down at himself. "We should see if any magic item shops have something to help me blend in."

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

???
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    7 / 7 d8 HD

"We could paint you," the elf interjected, deadpan. "Like a different kind of dragon."

She frowned.
    "Dragons can be different colours," she murmured, more to herself than anything. "I wonder how I knew that."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Senna
    Human Arcana Cleric
    AC: 12 HP: 34/61
    HD:7/7d8 Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd: 1/3 3rd: 1/3 4th: 1/1
    First Impression: lightly clothed and bloodied
    Conditions: -

According to Sam's advice, Senna stayed completely silent during the search and detainment. She was really not happy giving up her holy symbol or her heirloom dagger, but Gorion would have complied, and so should she.

If we are to work together, we should coordinate our powers. she finally speaks. Commander, are you okay with me contacting you via divination magic once we find out something, to organize a place where we can trade you documents and whatever we can find? She turns to Sam. Selling magic items is a good idea, but we want the leadership, not some middle tier hedge wizard. You might be able to try and broker a contract for an iron mine on the keep you want to lay claim to. Not that there is one, but news of a new iron mine, however fake it might be will certainly grab their attention.

We freed it from gnolls during our adventures, and now we claim partial ownership. A dispute that could only be handled by selling the land. But for this trickery, we might need a deed for the lands, Commander Scar.
    Senna smiles despite the dried blood on her head. and the ripped bloodied rags that were once her night gown. He makes a small courtesy to juxtapose her rugged appearance with some manners. I would very much appreciate your men finding my set of magical bells and armor, if you are able. If you need magical aid, we can provide a druid and divine spells. And for some much blander itemage, I would welcome writing utensils, enough parchment and sealable scroll containers to copy any important documents we can find.

She finally looks at the new and bigger group. Master Grok and Leaf as far as I heard? How are you called, milady? Senna points at the confusing nimble yet brutish elf.
    Last edited by Spore; 2023-01-21 at 07:39 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

???
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    7 / 7 d8 HD

The aforementioned confusing elf looked back at Senna.
    "How am I called?" She gave a tiny shrug, the enormous blonde drills of her hair bobbing with the motion. "I haven't been yet."
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Senna
    Human Arcana Cleric
    AC: 12 HP: 34/61
    HD:7/7d8 Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd: 1/3 3rd: 1/3 4th: 1/1
    First Impression: lightly clothed and bloodied
    Conditions: -

Senna smiles at the amnesiac. I am pretty sure everyone has a name at some point. If none was given, there are still phrases used that anchor your being in the now. Only non-believers are forgotten in the Wall of the Faithless. And even then their memory carries on in others. Senna pauses to think. If you are open for suggestions, I would have a name idea for the meantime. Shouting at each other must be easy and short in battle. I would suggest Col-Ansrivarr, or Col for short. Means no memory in Elvish. The explanation was for the others but you knew Senna enjoyed (over-)explaining things. Ansri or Anri is also a nice nickname. What do you say?

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

"If you need to provide evidence or documents you can return here, there is no need to organise any external meeting places. It is less suspicious for you to report here than for me to be seen skulking around." Scar waves off the suggestion. "As I said, see a clerk on your way out to discuss recovery and reclaiming your things. I can't - or won't, if you prefer - supply any further materials though. Expenditures have to be itemised, and since this isn't an official inquiry..." He trails off, apparently leaving the situation for you to deduce on your own without further explanation.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Leaf
    Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3

"Sir, we'll need our armor or replacements if we are going on a mission for you. We'll look suspicious trying to do anything in our nightshirts, with weapons but no armor. Can we go rescue our gear first?"

He shudders at the thought of trying to swim back into the ship, but would try if he needed to. He hopes one of the others has some better way to swim.

Leaf then listens to the others talk about possible plans and likes what he's hearing.

"Perhaps both the iron mine and selling the magic items could go together into one story. We stumbled upon this mine, defeated the gnolls and found some magic. If the League helps us with the magic, we could show them where the mine is. If you'd tell me about the mine so I can pretend I was there, I might be able to help get us in."

Show

Show
    Dabron Sashenstar, Merchant's Leagu
    Infiltrate the League's headquarters and investigate. Seek out any documents or people.

23. - Top - End - #203

BlueKnightGuy

Cheerful Sam | Grepha

Sam

When the idea of making up a fictional iron mine comes up in strategizing, Sam narrows his eyes and shakes his head. "We are not using them as bait and putting a target on their back," he says, calmly and quietly. "The druids either. I'm not going to betray anyone's trust just to try and get an edge in something like this."

Folding his arms, the half-dragon puts on an unusually serious thinking face. "The Merchant's League could be under blackmail, or ransom, or some kinda mind control. It's too early to make assumptions and wild plans when we don't even know why they're doing what they're doing. Offloading magical items is an excuse to get us inside, then we can snoop."

24. - Top - End - #204

GreenSorcererElf

Grok
    Dwarf Paladin 7

Grok clears his throat, and speaks up. "Retrieving your things should be simple enough, although the cold might be a problem. After, someone can observe, and we can make a plan." Afterwards, he looks to Scar. "We'll get the things we were carrying on the way out? And if the assassins talk, or if they are mysteriously freed, you'll let me know?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

"Anri"
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    7 / 7 d8 HD

The elf looked thoughtful. She repeated the names, drawing out the syllables as if tasting them.
    "Col-Ansrivarr. Ansri. Anri. An-sri. An-ri."
    She repeated herself a couple more times, then nodded, her golden eyes briefly closing.
    "Anri seems nice. I'll have it."

Just for the briefest of moments - barely more than a heartbeat - the edges of her lips curled in a smile, a little, before she readopted her near-comically serious expression.

"Beard. You can breathe underwater?" she asked, her head cocked to the side.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Caelyn Syol'arael
    Wood Elf Druid
    AC: 15 HP: 54/54
    PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    5 / 7 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 0/3 3rd, 0/1 4th

Caelyn watched the interaction between her siblings and these newcomers with some interest. When Senna provided a name (temporary as it was), Caelyn nodded and spoke up, first in Elvish, then in common. "I'm not much of a tutor... I was just learning about elvish lifestyles and the Seldarine from an older sister mere weeks ago... but I'd be happy to tell you about the ways of our people if you don't remember. Melian used to call me "bad elf" as a joke... maybe this "bad elf" can help the "empty elf" with what little she knows." She flashed a warm and welcoming smile at the newly minted "Anri", then turned to share the smile with Leaf and Grok. "We've been working as a small group for so long, it will be good to have reinforcements for a time. Hopefully our larger group doesn't result in larger trouble."

When the suggestion of revisiting the sunken boat comes up, Caelyn volunteers "As a druid, I can delve the waters as an octopus or a dolphin to secure lost belongings. Though... I'm not eager to move through all of the fallen." She clutches herself and shivers slightly. "As far as the plan to approach the merchants, I tend to agree with Sam, as I can't carry a lie, I don't want anyone to know about Sam's commune slash castle of kobolds until they are secure in their ownership of the area, and... recent events have instructed me that keeping innocents as far from our dealings as possible is the way of Balance."
    The Bear is Back.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

"As I said," Scar continues, a note of testiness entering his tone. "The recovery from the ship is underway. You will not be permitted to participate, for obvious reasons. I won't repeat myself on this again: Submit a form for what you've lost, and we will see it returned if it's there and intact. Nor are we equipping you from our own stores, again, as I said. If you have time to complain you have time to be working on the problem - see to it."
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

28. - Top - End - #208

GreenSorcererElf

Grok
    Dwarf Paladin 7

Sensing Scar's growing anger, and his ability to abuse his office, Grok nods to the newly named Amri. "More for bad air than water, but it'll work."

He then looks back to Scar. "Where are the forms? And what's the timeline?"

Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Leaf
    Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3

Leaf decides that if there's any more negotiating that needs to be done, he'd rather do it after he has his bow back in his hands. He'd hate to push for his other gear and lose the opportunity to get back his bow.

"Alright, sir. We understand. We'll see what we can find out."

Once someone else takes the receipt, he follows them out the door.

Show

Show
    Dabron Sashenstar, Merchant's League

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

"Anri"
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    7 / 7 d8 HD

Anri nodded at Caelyn's offer.
    "I don't know much about being an elf. I accept. There were things I was wondering. Like your claws. You don't have any. I do."
    She hopped up from the chair, ready to leave. This place wasn't very interesting, but the notion of learning more things from her new companions had piqued her interest.
    "And the magic you did before. I can do some. It is like... za and I make the shape in the Not." She clicked her fingers. "And it happens. But I don't know how to do what you did."
    Show