New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Defiance in Phlan [IC]

OOC Thread

Madame Freona is a stout and officious halfling who runs her establishment with her five daughters. She has thus far proven an excellent hostess.

It's packed for the evening meal. A wiry- and oddly strong- halfling maid is running about taking orders, bringing food, and wiping up spills. You're not entirely sure how she keeps the blue kerchief on her head. Must be halfling knotwork.

As you arrive, most of the tables are full to capacity, but there are a few spots where one or two can slip in, if you don't mind dealing with strangers.

At one table, an elf dines alone. She looks out of place- both as an elf and as a patron of a nice establishment like this- wearing leather armor dirty with sweat, grime, and the stains of moving through vegetation. More in-line with the image of an elf, though, is the fine-looking bow of strange, purple-hued wood strung across her back.

At the second table, Two older human women sit with a Tortle, but they seem to be spending more time looking around the room than chatting with each other.

At the third are an older human man and dwarven woman, both dressed in fine clothes.

A pale-scaled dragonborn woman dines alone at the fourth table. She looks around nervously as she eats, startling at every sound.

A half-elf man is by himself at table 5, playing with his food with a grumpy expression on his face. He jots notes in a small book.

The only empty seat at the bar is in the corner, directly next to three halflings dressed in bright motley colors. They talk loudly, but in a language that is unrecognizable.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2022-09-30 at 03:24 PM.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Defiance in Phlan

Yoggie still getting used to these kind of social encounters, start looking around the room awkwardly trying to make mental note of these unknow individuals. Yoggie tries to identify the halfling language, he is not as well versed in halfling language, but his curiosity is peaked.

He then turn to the widows and start talking slowly with his calming raspy voice, as he usually does "Esma...Eve... have you two ever... traveled across the world...toward west?" he makes a pause thinking - while serving a bit of hot steamy chamomile tea for the three of them - about interesting places that he would probably go "Maybe to a big city... central of cuture and knowledge like ...waterdeep... neverwinter... candlekeep?"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Defiance in Phlan

Kolivar

Kolivar looks around the establishment and immediately notices the half-elf and the elf. Sizing both up, the blond haired elf decides the elf is too road weary and the half-elf too grumpy. Neither would enjoy the bard's company. "Mayhaps," thinks Kolivar, "The finely dressed dwarf and human would?" The elf pulls his shirt taught and gives it a few pats to ensure any dust or dirt from outside are safely upon the floor. He then meanders, coolly, over to the finely dressed gentleman and lady. "Greetings and salutations," interjects the bard, "My name is Kolivar Bolivar. To my people in the west, I am often called Whhhhhindsooooong." Kolivar inwardly smiles, he had been practicing how best to say "Windsong" for a while now. He felt giving it a long breezy "wh" sound and a melodic "o" sound would emphasize the bard's theatrical nature. "I come from a find house of elves. Your dress and mannerisms mark you as people of culture. Perhaps I could join you?"

Spoiler: Persuasion
    Show
    If I could, I would add a persuasion roll to see if Kolivar could sway the Dwarf and Human to allowing him to join them - (1d20+4)[13]
    Games I am Running
    - Crown of the KOBOLD KING - IC | OOC | Doc

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Defiance in Phlan [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by Azktor View Post
    He then turn to the 1widows and start talking slowly with his calming raspy voice, as he usually does "Esma...Eve... have you two ever... traveled across the world...toward west?" he makes a pause thinking - while serving a bit of hot steamy chamomile tea for the three of them - about interesting places that he would probably go "Maybe to a big city... central of cuture and knowledge like ...waterdeep... neverwinter... candlekeep?"
    "Oh, yes," Esma says, rubbing idly at the necklace she wears. "Emil took me to spend a week in Neverwinter for our tenth anniversary. I swear a dip in that warm water kept my bones strong an extra twenty years!" She laughs at her own joke, and it fades into a soft hum of sad nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragonPage View Post
    "Greetings and salutations," interjects the bard, "My name is Kolivar Bolivar. To my people in the west, I am often called Whhhhhindsooooong." Kolivar inwardly smiles, he had been practicing how best to say "Windsong" for a while now. He felt giving it a long breezy "wh" sound and a melodic "o" sound would emphasize the bard's theatrical nature. "I come from a find house of elves. Your dress and mannerisms mark you as people of culture. Perhaps I could join you?"
    The man addresses you first. While I appreciate the compliment, Sir Bolivar, our current dealings would not facilitate the inclusion of a third. I would have to kindly ask you-

"What he means," the dwarf interrupts, "is that what we're sayin' ain't for your ears. Scram."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kolivar

The bard's eyebrow raised up in curious interest - What could they be discussing? Romance? Treasure? Political intrigue!? I want to know! I want to know! Imagine the stories that could come from their secretive machinations! But... Then Kolivar thought better of pressing the two. He was a guest in their town after all. No sense ruffling feathers... Yet. With a fainthearted smile, the Bard replies, "Very well. I shall take my leave."

The blond singer, musician, poet and artist extraordinaire then meanders over to table 5 and takes a seat across from the half-elf. In elven, Kolivar softly comments, <These non-elves can be so rude sometimes, do you not agree?>

Spoiler: Eyebrow
    Show
    Last edited by GreenDragonPage; 2022-10-01 at 11:42 AM.
    Games I am Running
    - Crown of the KOBOLD KING - IC | OOC | Doc

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragonPage View Post
    In elven, Kolivar softly comments, <These non-elves can be so rude sometimes, do you not agree?>
    The man scoffs, and doesn’t even look up from his notes. <”Don’t I know it, cousin. The summers I spent among the human side of my family were the least private, if admittedly the most fun. I’m Schuyler, by the way.”>He absentmindedly offers the hand he isn’t using to write.<”And if you have yet to order, may I suggest you stay far away from the Quivering Greens Salad. They used far too much safflower oil in the dressing, and it overpowers practically everything else.”>

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Defiance in Phlan [IC]

Ainigmah enters the establishment. Seeing that there were only a few places to sit, and all with others, she chose the people that looked like they'd be the least, well, bothersome? To sit with...

The elf? Well, she looked out-of-place... like Ainigmah did. Maybe!

The half-elf? No, he looked like he'd just start complaining about anything and everything. Pfaugh!

The Tortle was familiar... had she seen him before? She could have sworn she had... Maybe not the women, but definitely the Tortle.

The halflings looked inoffensive enough.

The dwarf and the man seemed like they might look at Ainigmah, but she was used to getting looks every now and again.

With a soft nod and a whispered, "Hey, you." as she passes the Tortle, Ainigmah makes her way to sit by the... elven woman! Her travelled look makes her out to be a kindred spirit, of a sort. Sure, Ainigmah's travel was mostly on caravans, on the back of one mule that bore her to a temple of Helm, and on a few boats, but she knew travel. Maybe not as much as this woman, but she knew travel.

But first... "Well met." Her speech is confident. Affable. "Is anyone else sitting here?" She gestures to an open seat.
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Soga

Another newcomer walking in may catch some by slight surprise, as his ilk are generally less well-traveled than most so-called civilized races. Clad in sturdy traveling clothes of earthen colors crudely modified to fit someone with tail and tall headcrest, he also wears number of bony amulets and knick-knacks on leather cords about his person. His bright yellow eyes flitting curiously from one person to the next, the blue-skinned lizardman opens his mouth for loud greeting...right before closing it again with almost audible clack.

Wait, no, stop. This is how it went wrong last time. Better to be a bit more careful here: some people start brawls for no good reason, and he really can't afford to get tossed out here!

Looking at the bustle of the packed tavern, the lizardfolk warrior seems to have slight trouble deciding on whose privacy to intrude upon. He has to go and bother somebody to get some food ordered, that seems pretty certain, but many of these people seem to not really have anything to do with him. What would he speak about with fancy or bookish people? There would be no icebreakers at all! Maybe it is best to just go with the obvious sometimes.

Walking up to the table of nervous-looking dragonborn woman, the young warrior tilts his head curiously before addressing the pale-scaled woman in Draconic. <"Any particular reason you seem so jumpy, lady? Not that it is my business really, but I was hoping to get a meal and was thinking about bothering you for seat at this table... it is getting bit full in here"> he pointed out, sticking his hand out for a handshake. People do that around here, right?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SCARY WIZARD View Post
    "Well met." Her speech is confident. Affable. "Is anyone else sitting here?" She gestures to an open seat.
    “There is now, I guess. Long as you can be civil.”

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    Soga

<"Any particular reason you seem so jumpy, lady? Not that it is my business really, but I was hoping to get a meal and was thinking about bothering you for seat at this table... it is getting bit full in here">
    She visibly calms at the sound of her language, but she is still on-guard as she returns the handshake. <“My welcome to the area has been… less than stellar so far. Still, it is a pleasure to meet you, Little Cousin. I go by Halda.>>

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Soga

Nodding slowly at that, the lizardfolk shakes her hand firmly before going on to take a seat, tail curling idly around the legs of his chair. <"Soga. And is it that bad around here, for those of dragon's blood? I know many stare as I travel, but I haven't gotten too nervous yet. Then again, I thrive in challenging environment: I aim to be the strongest warrior in all the land, after all!"> he boasts with a slight grin before growing more serious again. <"I have been traveling through the area, and heard rumors that there might be some work afoot here...">

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

<“Oh, let me not mislead you. I am not looked down upon. In fact, certain characters have thought too highly of me, assuming my draconic heritage means I am carrying riches untold. And because I am on the slimmer side, they assume I am not strong enough to protect myself. I’ve had to correct–”> her teeth ice over and a small puff of frost escapes her mouth as she speaks the word– <“such assumptions on several occasions, as of late.”>>
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2022-10-05 at 08:44 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Xamyra

A lithe, blue-skinned woman walks into the tavern. While her ears and general structure clearly marks her as elven, her appearance is peculiar even for them. Aside from her unusual skin tone, her fingers are noticeably webbed. Aside from her leather armor, she is rather lightly dressed, as if she is bordering on being overheated. Her pupils are permanently dilated and somewhat misshapen. Additionally, she smells overwhelmingly like saltwater. She squints a little, uncomfortable in the light.

Why is everything so bright and close together up here? Xamyra thinks to herself, somewhat missing the expansive void of her deep oceanic home. Eyeing the lizardfolk and dragonborn, she is somewhat taken aback, unused to seeing predatory creatures in such close proximity.

Finally, she sees Yoggie. Some of her family that lives closer to dry land told her about him. She had come to Phlan and sought him out to help get her situated. She approaches him slowly, taking note of the other elves in the room.

As she nears, she speaks and displays something rather startling. Her mouth is exceptionally wide, lined with rows of shark-like teeth, out of place on most elves. As she does so, she addressed the Tortle in her native Aquan, though her pronunciation exaggerates several of the deep vowels, almost sounding like moaning wails (and whales).

<"Ah, shelled one, there you are. How are things?"> Xamyra tries to nod politely to the Halfling he is with, attempting to mimic surface manner. She smiles, but reveals several dagger-like teeth. Noticing this, she covers her mouth quickly and turns away, again speaking to Yoggie. <"These people, there are so many of them and all bunched together. I have no idea how I am going to find my quarry and complete my job with all these people to swim through.">
    Last edited by Bansheexero; 2022-10-05 at 07:51 PM.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.

Spoiler: Stuff I Wrote
    Show
    Elite Races

Goliaths [Part One, Part Two]
    Axiomite
    Nephilim

13. - Top - End - #13

"Simpler done than said..." Ainigmah has a seat next to the elf, and pays her little mind. She notices the lizardfolk and attempts to hide her surprise, but relaxes when he sits next to the Dragonborn woman and they have what must be a peaceable conversation. But, then again, there was an elf who looked even more travelled than she!

Should a member of the serving staff pass by, Ainigmah will order a meal. All of the drink in her presence is tempting, but she knows better... at the moment, anyways.

As she waits, she removes a book from her bag and begins to thumb through it. The cover is grey leather, the pages are parchment, and the script is strikingly beautiful.

Spoiler: Out of Character - Meal Quality
    Show
    Ainigmah wants a modest meal. And, perhaps a cup of tea if there is any.
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

The Halfling barmaid is quick to clock all of the newcomers, approaching each one in turn, introducing herself as Blaizette, and taking down your meal orders. You all have some reason to follow her movements as she works the crowd, so nobody misses it when, as she passes by a table close to the kitchen entrance, a half-orc waves her over and whispers something in her ear that sends a pulse of shock through her body, very nearly causing her to drop the empty plates she’s bringing back. She panics, leaving the tray of to-be-washed dishes on that table, rushing over to the woman manning the bar– an older Halfling woman who shares a striking familial resemblance, who can be none other than Madame Freona herself. They have a hurried discussion, and Blaizette grabs her load of dishes and scurries back into the kitchen.

Spoiler: Yoggie
    Show
    Madame Freona scans the patronage, locking eyes with you, then making a significant glance at the empty bar stool
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2022-10-06 at 06:07 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Soga

He cannot help but snort at her words, grinning a bit in return. <"Really, one of dragon's blood being seen as helpless? I know they say my upbringing was sheltered, but even I know not to be that stupid"> he points out. Really, it seems preposterous to him, but who knows what all these strange people see as normal or weak? <"It must have been annoying if you have had to discipline rowdy brigands around here because of their faulty sense of self-preservation!">

Pausing in the discussion to place order for light meal for the barmaid, the lizardfolk warrior watches her curiously as she effortlessly weaves through the crowd... and frowns at the sight of her apparently getting some bad news. It is bad to pry, but something about this makes him want to do so all the same.

<"...huh, she seemed pretty shocked. It seems that meals might be delayed momentarily.">

16. - Top - End - #16

Ainigmah looks up from her reading, doesn't even offer a curious grunt, and returns to her book...

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by John Cribati View Post
    "Oh, yes," Esma says, rubbing idly at the necklace she wears. "Emil took me to spend a week in Neverwinter for our tenth anniversary. I swear a dip in that warm water kept my bones strong an extra twenty years!" She laughs at her own joke, and it fades into a soft hum of sad nostalgia.
    Yoggies laugh back at the elderly joke saying "That sounds....like a very interesting... travel. I wish... I have the chance... to travel west someday.". He then focus his attention to something else, as some others patrons start joining in.

Quote Originally Posted by SCARY WIZARD View Post
    With a soft nod and a whispered, "Hey, you." as she passes the Tortle, Ainigmah makes her way to sit by the... elven woman! Her travelled look makes her out to be a kindred spirit, of a sort. Sure, Ainigmah's travel was mostly on caravans, on the back of one mule that bore her to a temple of Helm, and on a few boats, but she knew travel. Maybe not as much as this woman, but she knew travel.
    Yoggie nod back saying "Good evening..." he was about to ask Ainigmah to join them, but she passes by too quickly for the old turtle have time to react.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansheexero View Post
    Xamyra
    Finally, she sees Yoggie. Some of her family that lives closer to dry land told her about him. She had come to Phlan and sought him out to help get her situated. She approaches him slowly, taking note of the other elves in the room.

As she nears, she speaks and displays something rather startling. Her mouth is exceptionally wide, lined with rows of shark-like teeth, out of place on most elves. As she does so, she addressed the Tortle in her native Aquan, though her pronunciation exaggerates several of the deep vowels, almost sounding like moaning wails (and whales).

<"Ah, shelled one, there you are. How are things?"> Xamyra tries to nod politely to the Halfling he is with, attempting to mimic surface manner. She smiles, but reveals several dagger-like teeth. Noticing this, she covers her mouth quickly and turns away, again speaking to Yoggie. <"These people, there are so many of them and all bunched together. I have no idea how I am going to find my quarry and complete my job with all these people to swim through.">
    Yoggies repplies to the Xamyra in Aquan with his raspy but kind voice "<Good evening... master Xamyra, how is that you...are settling in Phlan?>" he then looks towards her and his two female companion saying first in aquan "<Would you like... to join us?>"

The Halfling barmaid is quick to clock all of the newcomers, approaching each one in turn, introducing herself as Blaizette, and taking down your meal orders. You all have some reason to follow her movements as she works the crowd, so nobody misses it when, as she passes by a table close to the kitchen entrance, a half-orc waves her over and whispers something in her ear that sends a pulse of shock through her body, very nearly causing her to drop the empty plates she’s bringing back. She panics, leaving the tray of to-be-washed dishes on that table, rushing over to the woman manning the bar– an older Halfling woman who shares a striking familial resemblance, who can be none other than Madame Freona herself. They have a hurried discussion, and Blaizette grabs her load of dishes and scurries back into the kitchen.

Spoiler: Yoggie
    Show
    Madame Freona scans the patronage, locking eyes with you, then making a significant glance at the empty bar stool
    Yoggies watch the scene in silence, trying too understand what is happening and if he should help poor Blaizette. When Madame Freona looks to Yoggie his - already very slow - hearthbeat stop for a second, but he looks back at her and start making his way towards, saying to Esma and Eve "Excuse me... for just a second." and then to Xamyra in Aquan "<I will be... returning right back... so maybe I can help you.... in your job? Also, the Tea here...is quite good, reminds me of....my mother Tea. So maybe...when I return we share a cup?>"

He sits at the empty bar stool and starts talking politely but a little quieter than usual "Good evening Master Freona... how can... I assist you today?
    Last edited by Azktor; 2022-10-07 at 12:31 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Madame Freona leans in with a whisper.

“I’ve just been informed that someone’s brought a dangerous magic item into my establishment. We’re gettin’ together a team to deal with it, and what with you being the only magician I can trust in here, I need you to sniff out the suspects.

Blaizette walks out of the kitchen tray laden with your various orders, but instead of heading to your tables, she opens a door into another room, then leaves without the tray or food. She approaches Ainigmah, Xamyra, Soga, and Kolivar in turn.

“Your meal’s on the house tonight, provided you join the Madam in the back room over there. She wishes to speak with you.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Speaking in broken Common, Xamyra responds to Blaizette. "T-t-thankks to you. Wwwill enjoy your hhhhospitality." She seems to struggle a bit forming softer consonants, used to speaking in harder trills. She then responds to Yoggie, far more smoothly in Aquan, <"Well, at least the surface is friendly. Of course, that lets the krakens hide among the krill, but society still seems to be marching forward. Looks like I will be joining you anyway.">

Spoiler: Bit of Flavor
    Show
    I try to imagine Aquan as how speech would function underwater, sounding similar to how dolphins and whales "speak." You wouldn't hear soft consonants as easily, despite sound travelling faster. The language would most likely consist of hard trills and extended vowel sounds, so I try to consider how this would translate into some form of accent.

Show
    Elite Races

Axiomite
    Nephilim

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Soga

Surprise fairly plainly written on his features (difficult as they may be for some to read), the lizardfolk practically jumps up from his chair: how can be possibly resist? This sounds too interesting already!

<"Sorry, but it seems like I might be looking at some adventuring work sooner than I thought. I hope I can see you again, once this is handled...whatever it ends up being!"> he says, minding his tone to be appropriately respectful before heading off to see what the fuss is about. He did kind of push his way into her table, after all.

21. - Top - End - #21

A free meal for work... with a Madame? Ainigmah pauses for a second. A madam would offer me money, at least... but, let's see what's needed.

Ainigmah gets up from the table that she chose with a clap of her hands. "Nice meeting you, but duty calls me." With that, she heads into the back room.
    Last edited by SCARY WIZARD; 2022-10-07 at 04:43 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Madame Freona leans in with a whisper.

“I’ve just been informed that someone’s brought a dangerous magic item into my establishment. We’re gettin’ together a team to deal with it, and what with you being the only magician I can trust in here, I need you to sniff out the suspects.

Blaizette walks out of the kitchen tray laden with your various orders, but instead of heading to your tables, she opens a door into another room, then leaves without the tray or food. She approaches Ainigmah, Xamyra, Soga, and Kolivar in turn.
    Yoggie whisper back to Freona "Oh... I see... I will get into the case..." he then looks around seeing that Blaizette is heading he and some others to another room he finishes saying "I just need...10 minutes in order to... cast a detection spell."

He then heads towards the room, and start drawing some arcane symbols on the floor in the rough shape of a turtle shell and start chanting in Aquan, making some gestures with his hands while doing so. After 10 minutes - if anyone is watching Yoggie - will notice a small purple flash in his eyes for just a second.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Yoggie is casting Detect Magic as a ritual.
    Last edited by Azktor; 2022-10-10 at 02:38 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

When you get into the back room, the half-orc man is waiting for you.

“Terribly sorry to interrupt your meal, but this is a very, very important matter. I have tracked an powerful and dangerous magic item to this location. No, I am not sure if the specifics beyond that. As you four arrived after I did, you are the only creatures I can truly trust to find and retrieve it, by any means necessary. Or, well… maybe not murder, unless you absolutely have to. As we speak, the madam is finding a mage that she trusts to help us, and–”

Here, Yoggie walks in without preamble, clears away a spot on the floor, draws a turtle, and begins chanting.

“It seems he is preparing himself. Good, good. Just… sit tight and wait for his direction.”

24. - Top - End - #24

Ainigmah begins to ask probing questions, when Yoggie... takes the best possible course of action!

"Would you be able to describe this thing?" She asks. "I am called 'Ainigmah', by the way."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

“Sadly I was not given details beyond ‘dangerous’ and ‘powerful.’ I suppose the concern of it falling into the wrong hands was more important than providing helpful information.”

He seems awfully miffed at that.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Looking curiously at Yoggie as the tortle begins to work their magic, Soga taps the end of his spear rhythmically against the floor as he thinks. "Powerful and dangerous? Usually not a request most get any random people involved with, so I suppose there is bit of a rush to find...whatever it is then?" the lizardfolk guesses before continuing. "Assuming everyone here will end up helping, does this place have any suitable container for something dangerously magical?"

27. - Top - End - #27

Ainigmah starts, but at Soga's words pauses and looks at the one explaining things. Her expression says, 'Well?', and also, 'That's a good, if not worrisome, question...'​.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Her removes an ornate box from his pack. It’s etched with runes of all sorts. “This receptacle is enchanted to nullify the effect of any magic item placed inside. I would hope, at least, that its size is analogous to that of the item we seek.”

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

As soon as Yoggie finishes the ritual he looks to the others saying "I will be right back..." he then proceeds to the main hall and start walking around taking mental notes of all items he is able to detect with his magical powers.

When he comes back he start relaying to his newfound companions "Well... I was able to detect five different... magical items in the main hall:
    First) There is a Item inside the Elf's bag, something with an enchament... from the school of evocation.
    Second) Esma - the Elderly woman... that was having tea with me - has a amulet with an abjuration enchament.... that prevents to rust, but that one does not seems... to be what we are looking for.
    Third) The human sitting with the dwarf... has something inside his backpack. Also evocation...mixed with something else.
    Forth) The Dragonborn bag... is magical in nature, evocation.
    Fifth) The half-elf pen...is emanating transmutation magic.
    Yoggie stop for a second to catch his breath and then finishes looking at Madame Freona "There is also some sort... of illusion magic at the bar, but I think that... is not what we are looking for.

So we have four... potential suspect and items.... how should we proceed?"
    Last edited by Azktor; 2022-10-13 at 08:21 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Xamyra is trying to follow along, though struggles to understand certain words. She gets that there is some dangerous magic item somewhere, but words like "emanate" and "evocation" elude her. She figures she will speak to Yoggie later in her own tongue, or perhaps to the elf in their shared one to translate.

Show
    Elite Races

Axiomite
    Nephilim