New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Question Is There A Dragon Holiday In D&D 3.5/Pathfinder

Is there a dragon holiday in D&D 3.5/Pathfinder? If so, what's the name of the dragon holiday?
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Is There A Dragon Holiday In D&D 3.5/Pathfinder

I’m certain there’s some, most deities tend to have 3-4 annual holidays a year and there’s enough dragon deities that spellscales blood quickening are 90% ‘get most of the phb metamagic feats temporarily off a deity’ with room to spare for some of the deities to give other options.

I can’t think of any offhand without book diving but I’m pretty sure you’d have at least one holy day per dragon deity, likely corresponding to a particular colour of dragon.
    OI YOU! Join this one Discord where people talk 3.5 stuff! Also chicken infested related things! It’s pretty rad! https://discord.gg/6HmgXhUZ

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Is There A Dragon Holiday In D&D 3.5/Pathfinder

Remember that holidays are a function of campaign world (usualy by individual nation) not game system, so we can really only answer for the published gameworlds which usually are not detailed to that level (the occasional individual countries are, but I am unaware of any dragon-linked holidays int hem). The most likely campaign world to have such holidays defined is a 2nd Ed one not 3rd - the Council of Wyrms setting.