New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [WW/Mafia] Harem Comedy: "Busted!" Season One

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Serpentine View Post
    Yeah, his "evidence" is... "I used a common word a lot and RPed as someone with glasses on".

Re: Kraken, worth noting that he could still be the SK. He was the last one voting Taff, with Persolus out of the way, so she could easily have wanted him gone; meanwhile, she was pushing him and he reacted, so he'd have had a reason to target her, even though he wasn't paying much attention.
    If I was the SK - which I am not, to be clear even assuming we have one - it would be very dumb to actively vote for the person I was about to kill. Like, how would that benefit me at all? I would have just stayed quiet and voted for someone else.

I agree that Cultist is suspicious but the usefulness of his power buys him another day in my books.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Not responding to accusations against you can look bad; reacting and then dropping a kill so they can't react is a valid tactic, just one with inherent risks - but arguably safer than leaving someone who's pushing you hard around.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2022-11-24 at 07:32 PM.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

So, looking at the BW case.

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Wagons are lynch-targets, so the ones with votes. We call them wagons because you hop on and off them. D1 just means Day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, got ninja'd.
    Bad post. Wolf points.

Um, sorry to disappoint but I do not really have reads.
    This I think is mostly null. A wolf would usually try to make something up or at least not draw attention to it, but there's several of these posts in a row and ehhhh.

Reads? I guess I do have some "reads". I find 3SecondCultist a bit suspicious (feels a bit like backpedaling?). Batcathat's back-and-forth also feels a bit odd, but also kinda normal for him I think. JeenLeen is a resounding town and I liked Murska's read list. Dunno, not much else really stood out to me. Xumtiil and Taffi have both good poems, but I don't really have a lean on them.

––

About the Discord thing, Notifications are automatically on for All Messages I believe. At least that's the case with me.
    First post with content. Hedges, nothing actionable, if they're a wolf I think this makes Xumtiil a bit less likely to be a wolf due to proximity with Taffi.

Oh hey nice; one down, hopefully not many to go.

Also, is this a forum bug?
    This I think is null. I don't think it's a wolf trying to mislead by intentionally making a mistake, given how BW has played so far, but a wolf making an honest mistake and a townie making the same honest mistake seem equally likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Overall, meh. Low iffy, not quite wolfy yet, but overall not really producing any useful content for solving.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Voting closed, please stand by...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...I extended the deadline cuz of holiday. Ignore me, my brain's not firing on all cylinders right now. Carry on voting...

(especially since I only found 6 votes)

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #275

I guess 3SecondCultist then?
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

3SC is a good lynch candidate. I find them association with others and activities slightly wolfy, even though I've been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on the D1 stuff.
    But a counterwagon can give information, and Book Wombat also has an odd look.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2022-11-26 at 07:50 PM.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

So... Let me see if I have this straight. 3SC was up for lynch yesterday to the point of a tie and didn't say anything, after being frontrunner D1 down to the wire and saying nothing. Now he shows up right after our first wolf flip going "Hi guys, I'm the seer, honest! And Xihirli used their power on me for some reason, not the Innocent Child or herself, haha, isn't she so random? Also, my only scry is untestable."

Plus, in a game where the individual vanilla townies have unique role fluff, his is somehow identical to the example of a seer we have?

Yeah, no. Not buying it. 3SecondCultist is a lying liar what lies.
    Oh man, you are either a townie tunneling me hard and missing/ignoring what others have already said (namely that my RP posts and all of the D1 content were all hinting at this role well before Aleph's deathflip) or you're a wolf who is doubling down on a wagon attempt with plenty of daylight left. I am more inclined to believe the former than the latter.

Also, I said 'likely Xihirli' with regards to the voiding. It's entirely possible that scumteam has a voider or a baner, and they are using it on me. I don't see that being super probable either, but I definitely got no results D1.

Final point of contention: I was the frontrunner D2 and didn't say anything.

Now, some reads.

JeenLeen: They have been confirmed as town by their Innocent Child flip. As towncleared as can be.

BCH: Putting aside my scry results for a moment, BCH has been both paranoid and solvy enough to make me townread them. I haven't seen too many wolfsign stuff, and I get the sense they would have been just a little bit pushier if they wanted to build some wagons. Also probably town.

LetsGetKraken: I have seen indications of a possible pairing between Kraken and BCH, but I genuinely don't think either are scum. Kraken's suspicion on Taffimai might have been a bus at EoD when it's a T/T day, but honestly he's a better player than that and I don't see him making such a transparent move as scum. Plus, I believe his IRL claims and his logic of 'I would have been more active as a wolf' are true. If he turns out to be a wolf in spite of this, I will be disappointed in him... and that's a rare enough occurrence. Probably town.

bladescape: Has been consistently solvy, in multiple cases being the only player pushing the game forward. I'm willing to give him town points for that, even if I'm aware that it could be a wolf ploy. I really hope it isn't. Some pairing to Kraken too, and I don't see a world where they're W/W together. I don't want to pre-flip after last game, but even in a vacuum Bladescape is coming out ahead.

Right now my vote should be going to Ti, but honestly she is reading more town to me than not. Book Wombat, both for self preservation and because I see some wolf stuff there.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I get 3SC's point, but a wolf could have been laying that framework for a desirable fakeclaim. I don't think it's incredibly likely, as that's some foundation to lay, but it's not a bad idea. And not mentioning it D1 or D2 kinda makes sense since it wasn't likely to work, but mentioning it now with one wolf already dead (and thus wolves in a worse spot) makes it more reasonable for wolf!3SC to fakeclaim now.

Also, if 3SC flips wolf, that gives a lot of towncred to some others. Not that they couldn't be distancing and thinking it worthwhile, but I know I have more towncred to Murska, Lady Serpentine, and bladescape if 3SC flips wolf.
    And probably a lot more to learn, but I'm suffering flu and not taking the time to read through everything in light of our wolf's flip nor probably cognizant enough to make good use of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Also, I said 'likely Xihirli' with regards to the voiding. It's entirely possible that scumteam has a voider or a baner, and they are using it on me. I don't see that being super probable either, but I definitely got no results D1.
    A good point. It's possible (if the wolves have powers, which I think likely) that the non-Alpha wolf powers mirror some townies. That could be why Aleph's power wasn't just seer (kinda useless for a wolf), but a mix of different types of info-gathering.
    Though that theory is bad for 3SC, and there's no evidence for it. Just pointing out it's possible.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Book Wombat : 4/5 (Batcathat, Illven, JeenLeen, 3SecondCultist, Cazero)
    bladescape : 1 (Xumtiil)
    3SecondCultist : 4 (Lady Serpentine, bladescape, Illven, Book Wombat)

Illven, you forgot to cross your Book Wombat vote. It might get miscounted.

I'm of the opinion of letting 3SC get one more read just in case. Don't really have a read on BW but that's them wagons.
    Last edited by Cazero; 2022-11-26 at 01:52 PM.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

No one considers Blade a target
    That makes me a sad panda
    Cultist speaks the wolves' argot
    Poetry is the only lingua franca

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    3SC is a good lynch candidate. I find them association with others and activities slightly wolfy, even though I've been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on the D1 stuff.
    But a counterwagon can give information, and Book Wombat also has an odd look.
    Voting Book is a shrug yeet
    Even if he does flip scum
    It will lead to our defeat
    Information gained will be none
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Ugh... I'm having trouble making my decisions here. I'm looking at one of my top wolfreads reading another one of them town for what feels like very bad reasons. My gut says it's a fakeclaim, but BW hasn't claimed a PR and we're not near losing yet so mechanically it'd be better to give the supposed seer time to live. Unless they're a wolf PR, which they probably are since they're fighting so hard here (and D1 and D2). And I fear that tomorrow me or Blade will be dead and people will again go 'but what if he's the Seer?' or 3SC will come up with a fake wolf scry and then we will be near losing.

Bladescape, JeenLeen - I trust your quotient of town + sensible to be high enough to want some advice. I've got some information that might be of some small value, but it'd require me to claim and can be figured out from my posts if I die in the night with little lost for Town. But I think it'll muddle today's waters even more. And my gut says I want 3SecondCultist to flip.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

It looks like I am going to be mislynched today. Unfortunate, and definitely my fault; I seem to always draw attention to myself when I'm town. I was an easy target for scum team to wagon, and I fear that all the discussion about me has given the last three wolves a lot more cover than they deserve. Ah well.

I won't have time for a proper legacy posting, but to those town members here: my flip will determine whether BCH is confirmed town or random. If it turns out that he is, then his reads will be worth a lot more. As it is, I think giving BW a hard look tomorrow will be warranted, as well as people who have jumped on my wagon with little to no reasoning. Murska is the wolfiest of the people on my wagon, I think, but they brought up a good point: if BW flips wolf, then a few other people are less likely (Xumtiil in particular). Ti would get wolf points, but the way she is posting leads me to think she is townier than not - she has been tunneling me, but my flip will prove that soon so there's little point in arguing.

Oh and also: I want to believe that Kraken is unpaired from BW. That is to say, I don't see a world where they're both wolves. Either today is T/T, in which case I think town is in a bit more trouble, or BW is wolf (or SK, but of the two wolf is more likely) and some real pairings can be done. People should also go back and look at Taff's content more: for a flipped wolf, it gave remarkably little intel for people to dig into.

Apologies for not being consistent this time! I was too busy to play, in hindsight, and being distracted definitely kept me from solving. This will likely be my last post, so farewell townie friends, and good luck.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2022-11-26 at 03:52 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

13. - Top - End - #283

Bookwombat. Cultist is sketchy but we should give them another opportunity to scry tonight.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2022-11-26 at 04:40 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground

You need to fix those tags Kraken.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I am more distracted than I should be, and my post count is suffering for that; I apologize. From what I can pick up, I think I'm going to put my vote on Book Wombat today. I'll try to be more active going forward, as soon as I can.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Interesting voting, and I'm almost persuaded to keep 3SC alive. I crossed out my BW vote, but I guess I might as go all in and 3SecondCultist.
    This was an info-gathering exercise; I agree more info if 3SC dies, though very sorry if he's town.

- - - Updated - - -

If (and it's a strong if) I'm online again before Day ends, I might wind up changing my vote or not voting. It's nice being declared Town and being able to be hedgy/wish-washy without looking wolfy.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Colossus in the Playground

Interesting voting, and I'm almost persuaded to keep 3SC alive. I crossed out my BW vote, but I guess I might as go all in and 3SecondCultist.
    This was an info-gathering exercise; I agree more info if 3SC dies, though very sorry if he's town.

- - - Updated - - -

If (and it's a strong if) I'm online again before Day ends, I might wind up changing my vote or not voting. It's nice being declared Town and being able to be hedgy/wish-washy without looking wolfy.
    Unless Vecna's bastard mechanic allows for a fake declaration of confirmed town!

I do not actually believe this is the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Votes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    Book Wombat
    3SecondCultist
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    3SecondCultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    3 second cultist
    3SecondCultist
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Book Wombat
    [QUOTE=Cazero;25643571]Book Wombat/QUOTE]
    Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    3SecondCultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Bookwombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Book Wombat
    3SecondCultist
    Book Wombat (5): Batcathat, 3SecondCultist, Cazero, Let'sGetKraken, Zelphas
    3SecondCultist (7): Lady Serpentine, bladescape, Illven, Book Wombat, Xumtiil, Murska, JeenLeen

Episode 3-A Ends

The girls were fairly certain now that there were hidden conspirators among them, sabotaging the rest of the group's chances at true love. When they looked around for diabolical schemers...they found a girl claiming to be the same kind of person as someone who'd already been kicked out of the group. Everyone knows there's only one representative per stereotype in a friend group, it's like...the law, or something!

With 3SC shunned from the group, a quick search of her room found several conspiracy boards covered in tropes - one for each of them. It seems she was a lot more on-the-ball figuring out her fellow girls than Aleph had been...

3SecondCultist was lynched. They were The Geek Girl.

You are the Geek Girl, town. You win when all members of scumteam have been eliminated.

Genre Savvy: You're pretty sure you've seen this in a movie before! Each night, select one player. You learn their role name, alignment, fluff text, or mechanical powers (your choice).
    Aleph Null was actually The Otaku Girl. Oops!

You are the Otaku Girl, town. You win when all members of scumteam have been eliminated.

Wrong Genre Savvy: You're pretty sure you saw this in a movie once! You are told you are the Geek Girl. Each night, select one player. You do not learn their role name, alignment, fluff text, or mechanical powers (your choice), but instead learn that information for one random girl. You are told that information as if it is true for the girl you targeted.
    Episode 3-B Will End In ~24 Hours

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay so Bat 100% town too.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

20. - Top - End - #290

[spoiler=Votes]
    Narrator Confirmation

Narrator confirmation of things will be limited, but the narrator will not lie to you; if you are told a thing by the narrator (such as a death reveal, or an answer on a power interaction), it will be the truth. With that being said:
    Hmmm.

[spoiler=Votes]
    Narrator Confirmation

Narrator confirmation of things will be limited, but the narrator will not lie to you; if you are told a thing by the narrator (such as a death reveal, or an answer on a power interaction), it will be the truth. With that being said:
    Hmmm.

[spoiler=Votes]
    Narrator Confirmation

hmmm

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

So we got rid of the Fool D1. Not too terrible, and the Fool existing was likely the one bastard mechanic AV had in the game and now we don't have to worry about something else.
    This death also yields a lot of info, most of which it isn't good to share during the Night.

One thing I will share is info to try to catch bladescape in a lie, in case he is a lying wolf. I mostly townread him, but I don't trust my gut with him, and he was pushing strongly for Persolus or 3SC both publicly and privately with me. Sharing intel from him via my network.
    --bladescape claims to have targeted me and himself to network N1. (As we got networked, I believe this.)
    --bladescape claims Zelphas and Illven networked with him N1
    --bladescape claims to have tried to network me and Lady Serpentine N2. This did not happen, but there was also no wolf kill, so I'm guessing a void/baner stopped one of us three and the wolves targeted the same person.
    --bladescape claims Zelphas took no action N2. (Forgot to ask why. Busy real life and forgot?)
    If some watcher/tracker/voider/baner knows something that contradicts the above, let us know and it might help. But, like, maybe let us know after Day starts?

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, that's a shame. In retrospect, I wish I had fought harder against lynching Cultist, but to be honest I wasn't that sure myself.

Now that I got this nice big target on my back, I should probably try to get some sort of legacy post out before the end of the night.

23. - Top - End - #293

So we got rid of the Fool D1. Not too terrible, and the Fool existing was likely the one bastard mechanic AV had in the game and now we don't have to worry about something else.
    Would it be the bastard mechanic? From the way you're talking it sounds like Fools are pretty common?

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

--bladescape claims to have targeted me and himself to network N1. (As we got networked, I believe this.)
    You seem to be missing an option
    Blade could still be scum
    Networking could be a concoction
    that a buddy might have done

No more suspicion of the bat
    He seems to be no scaredy wolf cat
    To him I tip my hat.
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm off to bed soon and since there's probably a decent chance of me waking up dead, here are some (possibly final) thoughts. I haven't had time for any ISOs or anything more in-depth, so take it for what it is.

• bladescape: Seems towny, but nothing he can't fake. I feel like I should have more to say about him, but I'm not sure what.
    • Book Wombat: Some things look wolfy, very little looks towny. If he flips wolf, Murska and Xumtiil look a little worse for tipping the tie in BW's favor.
    • Cazero: I don't have much of a read, but he didn't vote on any of the lynched townies, at least. Probably someone I should ISO if I live long enough.
    • Illven: Reading new players is always tricky, feels towny but did push pretty hard for Cultist throughout the game. Could be a tunneling townie or a determined wolf. Another ISO candidate.
    • Lady Serpentine: Pushed very hard for Cultist's lynch, but I'm not sure whether that's wolfy or towny. On one hand, getting a possible seer lynched is certainly pro-wolf. On the other hand, I'm not sure a wolf would pretend to be this sure about someone they knew would flip town.
    • Let'sGetKraken: First of all, I am curious about why Cultist thought we might be paired, since I don't feel like I've had much interaction with Kraken this game. Anyhow, I don't have much of a read, but the fact that Taff attempted to start a wagon on Kraken when the existing wagons were t/t makes me think Kraken's probably not a wolf, at least.
    • Murska: I'm basically still where I was D1 on Murska, I mostly agree with his reasoning but instinctively don't trust him. Waiting to vote Cultist until the wagons were tied could be a wolf hoping he wouldn't have to commit to the mislynch. On the other hand, that hinting at information seems towny. Nothing a wolf couldn't fake, of course, but it would be rather short-sighted since Murska will have to expand on it if he lives long enough and the hints are a little too specific to make it work for anything down the line.
    • Xumtiil: I've been suspicious of Xum on and off all game and to some degree I still am, but with the flips of Persolus, Cultist and Taff I'm less so, since it seems unnecessarily risky for two wolves to attempt to start a new wagon at that point.
    • Zelphas: I'm leaning towards trusting the neutral claim, though we obviously can't be sure. Not to mention the possibility of being a serial killer rather than a survivor.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Would it be the bastard mechanic? From the way you're talking it sounds like Fools are pretty common?
    I see it as bastardy in at least two ways
    -there was a Fool, but no hint a Fool might exist. (I prefer it if it's clear one seer is or might be a fool from game startup, like if there's a list of power roles.) Not sure if others would consider this bastardy or not.
    -the Fool gets randomized info (info on a random player, as opposed to just wrong info)
    The latter seems to best bit what I see AV's definition of bastard being, as it involves randomness.

I suppose the mere existence of a Fool (in that a player is misinformed about their power and gets misinformation) could be considered bastardy, too.

...hmm... on a plus side, the existence of a Fool probably means the wolves aren't overpowered. A fool benefits the wolves, and I think AV knows game balance pretty well, so I think seeing one means (while we should fear the other wolf powers), there's probably nothing too crazy. On the other hand, I like to assume the worst when it comes to be the wolves to plan for the worst.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Episode 3-B Ends

The mandatory beach party episode! The girls had a lovely day at the beach, where nobody got betrayed, nobody was secretly a murderer, and Cassie only got mildly antsy about not having a mystery to solve!

Nobody died.

Episode 4-A Ends In ~48 Hours

My Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

In an effort to continue being transparent and perhaps supply some information, I have a void power and voided Xumtiil last night. Since no one died, I'm going to place my vote there for the time being, at least to get some information.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299

In an effort to continue being transparent and perhaps supply some information, I have a void power and voided Xumtiil last night. Since no one died, I'm going to place my vote there for the time being, at least to get some information.
    A survivor with a void and a chat power is.... interesting.

A second night with no wolf kill is even more so. This is the strongest evidence so far. Xumtil.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2022-11-27 at 10:57 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Here's the legacy post I wrote for bladescape to post if I died.
    Spoiler: post
    Show

With 3SC flipping town, I'm more suspicious of bladescape, Murska, and Lady Serpentine. All of them *feel* towny, but their actions against him seem troubling. That said, I realize I was about as bad. Also, my post at night (while honest in wanting to catch wolf!bladescape before he NKs me) was exaggerating my suspicion on him.
    I will note he was very cool with me posting something like that, which is either very towny "willing to take a hit" or very wolfy "playing it cool to look towny". Hard to read him.

Batcathat is confirmed Town via the True Seer.

Cazero seems probably Town. Certain Town if Book Wombat flips wolf. I don't think a wolf would have joined the wagon to lynch Book Wombat if they knew 3SC was town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    Also, I'd rather not get 3SC killed today for reasons and might bus a counterwagon if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    Book Wombat : 4/5 (Batcathat, Illven, JeenLeen, 3SecondCultist, Cazero)
    bladescape : 1 (Xumtiil)
    3SecondCultist : 4 (Lady Serpentine, bladescape, Illven, Book Wombat)

Illven, you forgot to cross your Book Wombat vote. It might get miscounted.

I'm of the opinion of letting 3SC get one more read just in case. Don't really have a read on BW but that's them wagons.
    Cazero would have looked a ton wolfier to me, in light of these, if 3SC had flipped wolf.

I read Illven as town. Some of that was influenced by bladescape, but I find it reasonable enough that I think even wolf!bladescape would have said it and meant it.

Zelphas as either survivor or serial killer. I'd rather hunt wolves for now. Also, we know the number of wolves, so we know if we're down to just the SK to get.

If I have time and aren't still too sick, I'll try to see how folk were acting through the Days to the different lynch victims and Taffimai to get a better sense of who voted town/wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Ugh... I'm having trouble making my decisions here. I'm looking at one of my top wolfreads reading another one of them town for what feels like very bad reasons. My gut says it's a fakeclaim, but BW hasn't claimed a PR and we're not near losing yet so mechanically it'd be better to give the supposed seer time to live. Unless they're a wolf PR, which they probably are since they're fighting so hard here (and D1 and D2). And I fear that tomorrow me or Blade will be dead and people will again go 'but what if he's the Seer?' or 3SC will come up with a fake wolf scry and then we will be near losing.

Bladescape, JeenLeen - I trust your quotient of town + sensible to be high enough to want some advice. I've got some information that might be of some small value, but it'd require me to claim and can be figured out from my posts if I die in the night with little lost for Town. But I think it'll muddle today's waters even more. And my gut says I want 3SecondCultist to flip.
    I'd like to hear Murska's tidbit, though I understand if he feels it's not worth claiming to share it yet. Even given

Also, some stuff of his post rubs me as a wolf setting up excuses for voting a townie, blaming it on me/bladescape to set up bladescape for lynch. Though I admit Murska is going elsewhere at the start of Day.
    Hoping to read through Murska's posts through the game, but wanted to post and get a vote in one of the folk (beyond me) I rememeber on a strong 3SC bent.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a JOAT Survivor.
    I could believe a Survivor having a kill power even. Zelphas, are you willing to take credit for or deny doing one of the kills N1?

- - - Updated - - -

Or killing Taffimai. Hit "Submit" early somehow.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2022-11-29 at 11:51 AM.