New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: [WW/Mafia] Harem Comedy: "Busted!" Season One

I don't think claiming will keep me alive here, but here it is: I'm a neutral survivor. You're all about to kill your teacher. The only thing I care about concerning Protagonist-san is if he's turned in his poem on time.

For the sake of my own survival, I will switch to Aleph Null. Bladescape's vote doesn't even make this a tie, but it's what I can do for the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Misread what Bladescape did; it is a tie. Still, not great odds for me.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Hm, okay. Zelphas, for the end of the day. Let’s put this to the test.

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear, I’m with the rest of the people on this thread who dislike survivor claims. Therefore, I want to see whether you really are what you say you are. If you are a neutral survivor, your dying D1 is still better than a town mislynch.

I didn’t have a reason to vote you. Now I do.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2022-11-18 at 08:57 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Should've seen that coming. Nothing of value is lost in the large scale of the game, I suppose. It wouldn't be a true murderous High School Harem Comedy of the teacher/guardian didn't die first, right?

Have fun, everyone!
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Day has ended, tallying votes...

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 1-A Has Ended

Spoiler: Most Recent Votes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    Lady Serpentine
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    Book Wombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Snowblaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Snowblaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    3secondcultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Serpentine View Post
    Zelphas
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    3SecondCultist
    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Zelphas
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Aleph Null
    Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    Aleph
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph Null View Post
    Zelphas
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Aleph Null
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    Aleph Null
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    Batcathat
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Zelphas
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Aleph Null
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Zelphas
    I'm using most recent votes, and these are they. Crossing out old votes will be more helpful for getting these votecounts put together quicker on my part, since I've spent like the last half hour making sure I didn't miss something.

Lady Serpentine (1): Persolus
    Book Wombat (1): Cazero
    Snowblaze (2): Book Wombat, Let'sGetKraken
    3SecondCultist (2): Illven, Xihirli
    Zelphas (5): Lady Serpentine, JeenLeen, Aleph Null, bladescape, 3SecondCultist
    Aleph Null (5): Snowblaze, Xumtiil, Murska, Batcathat, Zelphas
    Batcathat (1): Taffimai

Per rules in the OP, ties are broken randomly.

Throughout the day, while Cassie searched for clues, the various other girls came to a silent agreement to help their nerdiest member eliminate themselves from the running. They set them up, feeding opportunities to gush about all kinds of nerdy things. Cassie didn't seem to mind the topic, but the near-constant nature of the conversation drifting away from solving the mystery and drifting back onto which superheroes could beat each other up seemed to be getting on her nerves. When they reached the abandoned warehouse, Cassie split the group up...and Aleph Null was left wandering alone. She didn't get much screentime after that.

Aleph Null has been lynched. They were The Geek Girl.

You are the Geek Girl, town. You win when all members of scumteam have been eliminated.

Genre Savvy: You're pretty sure you saw this in a movie once! Each night, select one player. You learn their role name, alignment, fluff text, or mechanical powers (your choice).
    Episode 1-B Will End in ~24 Hours

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #155
    Colossus in the Playground

Possibly dumb question, but is it possible for a wolf power, or game effect to falsely reveal a lynched character's "class"
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I'm alive? That's honestly unexpected. Something is off about the votes, then.

Well, let's see what I can do while I'm still living.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Possibly dumb question, but is it possible for a wolf power, or game effect to falsely reveal a lynched character's "class"
    It wasn't 100% clear in the recruitment thread, since I just talked about vote manipulation powers, but I'll clarify: both the process and the results of the lynch are sacred. There will be no powers screwing with vote totals, no day baners, no fake-reveals. The innocent child doesn't even remove people's votes. I am unfond of mechanics that mess with the feedback player's receive on the gamestate.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Thinking back on it, it makes sense I got that power and role given how I klutz myself into looking wolfy rather often.

Of course, this game I knew I had that backup, so I didn't overly mind looking wolfy. But the D1 lynch really stinks; I'd have rather soaked it than lost someone who could scry.

I'll plan to check in Saturday and Sunday night, but I might be relatively offline the next phase.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

...welp. That is bad. Sorry, Aleph.

Anyway, yeah, I tentatively believe the Zelphas claim. I think it fits fairly well with his D1 and a wolf would fakeclaim something that gave him a better chance of living.

Which I guess leaves me back to zero wolfreads. Delightful.

Proper thoughts to come when I actually have them.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Nerds have seer powers? Life is like, so unfair !

There's only one rational response to this.
    I'm starting the Nerd Bonking Association. When a nerd start nerding, you bonk'em in the head and shout 'Nerd !'.
    With any chance, this will save other potential seers. Who's with me?
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

My feeling was wrong
    Aleph was just a nerd
    My embarrassment is strong
    My reads apparently absurd.

This night I will stay mum
    At dawn more verse will come.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Hm, okay. Zelphas, for the end of the day. Let’s put this to the test.

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear, I’m with the rest of the people on this thread who dislike survivor claims. Therefore, I want to see whether you really are what you say you are. If you are a neutral survivor, your dying D1 is still better than a town mislynch.

I didn’t have a reason to vote you. Now I do.
    Just to be perfectly clear on this, I disagree most heartily. Of course it would have been better had Aleph not died, not just mechanically but because getting D1ed is not exactly a warm "welcome back" for someone who's been gone a long time and didn't get to play much back then either. I hope the spectators in deadchat make up for the disappointing experience. However, Zelphas is a person too, and he did not choose his rand. Telling someone you want them, specifically, to lose a game just so you gain a small mechanical advantage is an anti-fun attitude. You didn't like being D1ed either, and not only did you know you could still contribute to that game after death, you could still win.

In my first five games, I ended up a Survivor twice, and it's a very isolating experience to be part of a team game where literally everybody knows you're not a part of their team and at best ignores your existence until they need you, at worst is 100% ready to screw you over if it suits them. Nobody signs up hoping for that, and you don't even get the satisfaction of murdering people in their sleep like an SK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    I'm alive? That's honestly unexpected. Something is off about the votes, then.

Well, let's see what I can do while I'm still living.
    I recommend hard townsiding and an amusing roleplay

Also next time, if you need to claim anything (like a PR), it's better to do it sooner in the day so people have time to think about where to move their vote. I'm pretty sure (or at least very hopeful) that different wagons would've been formed had you and Aleph claimed earlier (like JeenLeen did).
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm. I'd missed it earlier, but... I don't see anyone else saying they dislike survivor claims. In fact, nobody else had posted at all after that claim, except Zelphas, whose post was after 3SC mentioned it (and who's the survivor in question, to boot).

So, who are those "other people" 3SC is talking about? We haven't had a night for there to be private town chats yet, so that looks to me like an instance of a wolf forgetting what was said where.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I recommend hard townsiding and an amusing roleplay

Also next time, if you need to claim anything (like a PR), it's better to do it sooner in the day so people have time to think about where to move their vote. I'm pretty sure (or at least very hopeful) that different wagons would've been formed had you and Aleph claimed earlier (like JeenLeen did).
    Class, regardless of the... informative analysis of Miss Arthurs, please remember to get your schoolwork in on time. Individual assignments are due by the morning. If you need any help on subjects, you can always come to me, and I can set you up with a tutor.

That's solid advice; I waffled on claiming for too long and didn't give people enough time to switch. Hopefully I'll get slightly better with each game and become competent some ten games from now or so. :P
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

Episode 1-B Has Ended

Panting with exertion, Cassie yanked on the rope, and the person in the very offensive zombie costume was entangled in a net trap! With the cops close on her tail, Cassie bounded forward and began explaining exactly who was under the mask, and why they had committed the crimes they did.

But then, shock! The cops arrested...Xihirli??? On absolutely baseless kidnapping charges? And Snowblaze was her accomplice? Cassie was very put off by the cops arresting her crime-solving sidekicks, but couldn't really do much other than stamp her feet as they got back in their patrol cars and LEFT THE ACTUAL CRIMINAL HANGING FROM A NET.

"I mean, I thought you did a pretty good job figuring out my scheme," the man offered diplomatically, still upside down and muffled by his rubber mask.

Cassie glared at him.

Snowblaze has been killed. They were The Theatre Girl.

You are the Theatre Girl, town. You win when all members of scumteam have been eliminated.

My Big Break: You've just gotta support me on this, pretty please! Each night, select two players. At the end of the night phase, they will be placed in a private chat together.
    Xihirli has been killed. They were The Vigilante Girl.

You are the Vigilante Girl, town. You win when all members of scumteam are eliminated.

Protective Custody: It's not kidnapping if it's for their own good! Each night, select one player. They cannot be targeted by any power except this one tonight, but also they cannot use any powers tonight. This does not affect passive abilities, only active ones.
    Episode 2-A Ends in ~48 Hours

My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Very few used their power to network with me last night, so I got almost nothing on the basis of creating an info hub.
    Seems a bad start to the game that we've lost two powered townies.

No real reads yet. Snowblaze flipping town likely gives some info, but I haven't thought over what yet. Not sure anyone had a read on Xi's mostly-RP stuff D1, so not much to get from her death.

I presume that, if I had been baned by Xi, nobody would have been able to network with me. So that didn't happen. But neither did she bane herself, or she couldn't've been killed? Interesting.
    And two kills? Vigilante?

17. - Top - End - #167

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: [WW/Mafia] Haiku Competition: "Busted!" Season One

Shall I compare thee to a Werewolf Game?
    Thou art more clever and more intricate:
    Rough vigs do quake the townies with their aim,
    And final vote hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the tone of posting sounds,
    And often is thus voice of reason dimmed;
    And accusation based on shaky grounds,
    Then players left by their mistakes, unwimmed:

But thy eternal cunning shall not fade,
    Nor lose possession of that wit thou ow’st;
    Nor shall foe brag thou fellst for their thrown shade
    When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st:

So long as one can breathe or eyes can see,
    So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

rhyming is banal
    and shakespeare was an old hack
    She deserves better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Very few used their power to network with me last night, so I got almost nothing on the basis of creating an info hub.
    Seems a bad start to the game that we've lost two powered townies.

No real reads yet. Snowblaze flipping town likely gives some info, but I haven't thought over what yet. Not sure anyone had a read on Xi's mostly-RP stuff D1, so not much to get from her death.

I presume that, if I had been baned by Xi, nobody would have been able to network with me. So that didn't happen. But neither did she bane herself, or she couldn't've been killed? Interesting.
    And two kills? Vigilante?
    Keep in mind that PRs can't network so maybe don't give out the names of who is or isn't talking to you. It's almost certainly an SK given AV's dislike of vigs.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Keep in mind that PRs can't network so maybe don't give out the names of who is or isn't talking to you. It's almost certainly an SK given AV's dislike of vigs.
    Notice that Theatre Girl states "any two players," so that point is moot.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Shall I compare thee to a Werewolf Game?
    Thou art more clever and more intricate:
    Rough vigs do quake the townies with their aim,
    And final vote hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the tone of posting sounds,
    And often is thus voice of reason dimmed;
    And accusation based on shaky grounds,
    Then players left by their mistakes, unwimmed:

But thy eternal cunning shall not fade,
    Nor lose possession of that wit thou ow’st;
    Nor shall foe brag thou fellst for their thrown shade
    When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st:

So long as one can breathe or eyes can see,
    So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

rhyming is banal
    and shakespeare was an old hack
    She deserves better
    As I stated before
    Taffy's rhymes are real
    Where hers are quality
    Quantity is my big deal

There is no vig,
    I'm not it, and therefore
    If you check my sig
    You'll know why I'm sure.

Double checking I need to do
    Because reads are poor
    There's one thing that's true
    Last night was full of gore.
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    Notice that Theatre Girl states "any two players," so that point is moot.
    Got any thoughts my loquacious friend?
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

21. - Top - End - #171

RedKnightGirl

@Bladescape when you moved off of Zelphas yesterday, you went to Kraken instead of joining me on Batcathat. Do you think Batcathat is town?

I would like everybody who had no reads yesterday to try to give at least one today. "Player X is wolf/town because of Y"
    No rush.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, this is a slow day. Wish I could contribute with something to get the discussion going, but I think most of my reads remain from D1. Not sure what to think of Zelphas' claim, it could be a hail mary from a wolf or a legit claim that's a bit badly timed. The fact that Zelphas implies the roles fluff makes me a little more trusting of it, I think.

I think the second NK is more likely to be SK than vig for the very unscientific reason that it seems unnecessarily confusing to have both a role called Vigilante Girl and the role generally referred to as a Vigilante.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

@Bladescape when you moved off of Zelphas yesterday, you went to Kraken instead of joining me on Batcathat. Do you think Batcathat is town?

I would like everybody who had no reads yesterday to try to give at least one today. "Player X is wolf/town because of Y"
    No rush.
    Batcathat is not exonerated
    I think he's a scallywag
    The push for Book was so fabricated
    I could still see the price tag
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2022-11-21 at 07:03 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm still inclined to push 3SecondCultist for that bit about other people disliking survivor claims when nobody but the survivor had said anything. That's a mistake that seems legitimately hard to make in circumstances that arenn't mixing up what was said in public and what wasn't.

25. - Top - End - #175

Well damn, not a very good night.
    As for reads... well JeenLeen is town! Will try to have another look through the thread, maybe something will pop up.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

26. - Top - End - #176

No rush.
    He did a thing which I'm gonna give room to.

- - - Updated - - -

Might change that read later if I feel cute

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil
    poetry
    Nerd ! *bonk*
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai
    poetry
    Neeerd ! *bonk*

Also, after rereading I realised I completely misread 3SC. You get a preemptive bonk for probably being a nerd ! *bonk*

Remember, I do this for your own safety !

As for an actual contribution, I don't have much.
    I could vote Murska as he felt very aggressive for a D1?
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

I'm back home now. Aggressive is good, and I won't apologize for driving the game out of RVS and pushing discussion.

I'll reread and see if I get any gut reads, then see about isoing a few of the people I'm more cautious about. If anyone's got any questions or wants to point me at specific people, please do.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I'm back home now. Aggressive is good, and I won't apologize for driving the game out of RVS and pushing discussion.

I'll reread and see if I get any gut reads, then see about isoing a few of the people I'm more cautious about. If anyone's got any questions or wants to point me at specific people, please do.
    Ignoring irl I would like your thoughts on Kraken's movements on D1.

- - - Updated - - -

Or if not that then Cazero or Illven.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a mild wolfread on Cazero but I had the same read on Cazero last game and they were town so I'm going to guess that they play in a style that I see as wolf a lot, so I'm holding off on wagoning there.

- - - Updated - - -

I do also want to hear more from Persolus.

- - - Updated - - -

3SecondCultist

Upon reflection I'll start here.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, my read of D1 with comments written as I go:

3SecondCultist
    - As mentioned, I didn't like their opening much.
    - Didn't really redeem themselves very much over the course of the day, but no other truly bad posts either.
    Batcathat
    - Reads list, post 73. Waffles on Cultist. Waffles on Ti. Waffles on me. Waffles on Snow. Waffles on Zelphas. Nothing on anyone else. Wow, this is a terrible list. Super wolfy on re-read. Especially on me: "What he's saying makes sense, but I have an unexplainable gut read against him." And what am I supposed to do about that? It's just an excuse not to be on the wagon.
    - JeenLeen wagon shows up pretty quickly, BCH jumps on it. I did, too, so throwing stones here is a bit sketchy from me, but it was a wagon on a townie.
    - Sheeps me on to Aleph too, after a brief stint on BW. Gives me the creeps.
    bladescape
    - Swaps from me to Zelphas when my wagon gets some traction. Probably pressure vote since Zelphas had only posted a random (ew, dice) vote at this point.
    Book Wombat
    - The very first 2nd vote on someone. It was Snow, though, so probably still just RVS.
    Cazero
    Illven
    JeenLeen
    - Conftown
    Lady Serpentine
    - More pressure on 3SC. Asks questions along with the pressure vote.
    - Swaps to Snow with a pressure vote after 3SC answers the questions. I don't like this one as much.
    - Swaps to Zelphas for another pressure vote right after bladescape. I didn't like the Snow wagon and I did like the Zelphas wagon, but I'd have liked a bit more oomph into the pressure, especially actual discussion of answers given. Still, at least she's solving so gets a pass for now.
    Let'sGetKraken
    - Third vote on Snow with zero given reasoning. Hmm. Iffy. At this point I'd made a case on 3SC with some traction and this vote tied the wagons, so I think this makes a link between Kraken and 3SC a bit more likely.
    Persolus
    Taffimai
    - 2nd vote on Kraken, pressure vote because the Snow wagon was suspicious. I like this one.
    - Pushes Zelphas into being the main counterwagon to JeenLeen. This I think basically ensures Zelphas/Taffi aren't w/w.
    - Swaps off Zelphas and on to BCH near EoD, completely off-wagon. I don't get it. Pointless vote, unless they're... uh, defending Zelphas maybe? I don't know.
    Xumtiil
    - Several interesting wagons going on, Xumtiil throws a lone vote on to Persolus with no discussion of the other targets. I don't like this vote, even though it's disguised as a pressure vote, because it gives no pressure. It's just a vote to avoid being on a town wagon, I think.
    - When asked about Xihirli and Snow, waffles on both.
    - Swaps on to Book Wombat later. Again off-wagon.
    - Swaps on to Aleph and defends Book Wombat once BW has become a potential wagon target. Possible pairing there.
    Zelphas
    - Survivor claim. I don't get the survivor role - why does it exist? What's the point? Well, they certainly tried their best with vote swaps to avoid getting killed, but I'd rather believe they're a wolf and that a survivor doesn't exist, because ew.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Ignoring irl I would like your thoughts on Kraken's movements on D1.

- - - Updated - - -

Or if not that then Cazero or Illven.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a mild wolfread on Cazero but I had the same read on Cazero last game and they were town so I'm going to guess that they play in a style that I see as wolf a lot, so I'm holding off on wagoning there.

- - - Updated - - -

I do also want to hear more from Persolus.

- - - Updated - - -

3SecondCultist

Upon reflection I'll start here.
    Very interesting questions. Namely, because I saw these after writing my list and you're literally asking about the very people I don't have any comments on, which means the people who flew mostly under the radar and didn't do anything that popped out D1. I like that, it makes me think blade is towny and has noticed the same thing. As for Kraken, I've got the one note above. Another mention would be that they said they would vote for Zelphas but didn't - might be just being busy, but why would you post "I want to vote X" and not vote for them? What's the point of announcing it beforehand?

I'll definitely go iso Cazero, Illven and Persolus now.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.