New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Life specialization wizard

I was wondering how hallowed necromancer effected life specialization school since it is necromancy the wording was a bit difficult I wanted to add that and white mage to my wizard for healing capabilities

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Life specialization wizard

Well, normally you can't replace something twice, so since both Hallowed Necromancer and Life Subschool Specialization replace Grave Touch, you can't take both.

If you somehow ignore that, I'd advise ignoring the "Turn Undead" ability of the Hallowed Necromancer (you don't get Power Over Undead at all) and to remove one of the Life Specialization powers for balance.
    Resurrecting the Negative LA thread, comments and discussion are very welcome!

Do you want to build monstrous characters with reasonable LA? Join the Monster Mash! Currently, round XII: One-Punch Monster!!! Come judge single-strike entries!
    Nice find! Have a cookie!
    Searchable spreadsheet of 3.5 monsters by abilities, now with all online monsters

Quote Originally Posted by H_H_F_F View Post
    3.5 allows you to optimize into godhood, yes, but far more importantly, it lets you optimize weak, weird, and niche options into relevance.