New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Buu's catalog of crap they never bothered to finish, but might one day!

Exactly what it says on the tin. Just gotta go back through my history and all my documents and get them pasted appropriately.

Anyways, lets start listing! Fair heads up, many of these are google docs and such, so if any I forgot to set permissions to any with link, just holler and I will fix it post haste.

Settings:
    M:tG Zendikar
    M:tG Innistrad
    M:tG Amonkhet
    tLoZ: General Setting
    That time I thought Fields of Blood would be a simple thing to run and rule adjudicate

Other Stuff:
    Expanded resource tiles and races for Fields of Blood
    A fledgling civics tree, to make FoB more expanded.
    A tech tree, for the same purpose
    Creating racial bonuses, similar to Civ nation abilities
    FoB character card template
    M:tG Eldrazi stat blocks
    tLoZ: Wondrous Items
    tLoZ: Monster Manual
    Last edited by Buufreak; 2023-11-26 at 05:09 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Buu's catalog of crap they never bothered to finish, but might one day!

Hey, Buu! A question about the Innistrad vampires (which I rather like; the modularity is really player-friendly and I detest the "vampires breed exponentially" trope, so a more sensible mechanism of turning humans is much appreciated): are those LA values cumulative like the template abilities/stat bonuses or do they overlap?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Buu's catalog of crap they never bothered to finish, but might one day!

I believe I set it up that the LA was noncumulative, but the ability score increases were.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Good, good. LA would get a bit too steep, even by stupid WotC standards otherwise. You might want to add a note of sorts to that effect, though.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Updating: I *think* I've finished the zelda handbook enough that playing with it is a go. Going to get a party together and hopefully have it running in a week or two. Wish me luck!