New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Troll in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Cataclysm (AD&D Ravenloft -> PF1 Conversion) INC Thread

Ted searches a bit both outside and inside of the deserted house. On the outside he looks for wolf tracks, as it would not hurt to try to confirm the story.

OOC: perception outside (1d20+8)[11], inside (1d20+8)[26]

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

While cheyanne looks through the bedroom with Helen not far, you move the bed and find a loose floorboard underneath. Reaching in you find a small treasure trove. 1000 silver pieces, and 5 gems of 200gp approximate value. There are also three scroll tubes. One has a scroll of fiery breath, one has a list of names, and the third has a map.

Spoiler: list of names
    Show

Ludith Pul
    Egildag Wiersicxsoen
    Uda Allerton
    Mergriet Roelofsoon
    Eldi Back
    Harkon Lucas
    Akriel Planck
    Meginhild Roskamp
    Thiadbold Keymp
    Heiltgen Reeds
    Othilhildis van Heer
    Segecin Toyt

As Ted is rummaging around upstairs, he sniffs, smelling and hears something from the closet. With rose not far behind him, he closes in and opens the door to be overrun by 5 wolf pups, yapping and bouncing across the floor to jump at Teds heels.

Grey finds a wall safe in the back of a closet to pull out a weapon of purest gold, a weapon of purest silver, and a weapon of purest iron.
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; Yesterday at 08:11 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
    With rose not far behind him, he closes in and opens the door to be overrun by 5 wolf pups, yapping and bouncing across the floor to jump at Teds heels.
    "Aww, looks like the real treasure are the pups we found along the way," Rose jokes. She casts Detect Magic, just to be on the safe side that these are mundane pups and not... magical murder mutts or something.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Spoiler: rose
    Show

Regular wolf pups, look old enough to be weened, young enough to be loyal to who ever has the food
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Bugbear in the Playground

Grey - HP: 43\43 - Conditions: Dazzled - Active Effects: None

---------------

Grey, always the eager looter, finds weapons that brings to the others with a content smile "Look what I found!" he says with rejoice before his expression becoming sour and concerned when he sees the pups "Please tell me these are just pups. I would not have the heart to kill them." he begs to Rose, seeing her friend trying to discern more about the young wolves.

And so he puts the weapons down, gestures towards the others "These look valuable, pick what you want." Grey says quite distracted, looking for some food in his backpack to offer the pups and sharings some bits from his past "Never had a dog when I was a kid, you know. And I hate cats."
    "Rabbit has Brain. That's why he never understands anything."

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Ogre in the Playground

- Oh my gosh! - said Helen when she went back and found the puppies - You have found some really cute friends! Cool! We only have some scrolls - she added with a frown.

She knelled down to one puppy and pat it gently on his head - But you know, we also have a list of names. Could be other werewolves. Could be a list of planned victims. We have no idea yet - she shared with her friends - We will need to spend some time on decyphering that, I am afraid - she sighed.
    Last edited by Kaworu; Today at 07:38 AM.
    LGBTinP 🏳️*🌈, Furry 🐾, European 🇪🇺 & Schizophreniac ♿, possibly a Weirdo 😜
    Fursona by Sirodbcollie from Twitter

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature