New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Raging Loop

1. - Top - End - #391
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Raging Loop

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Regardless of your alignment, I feel like sharing this to a new player here to help alleviate any personal edge/hurt feelings and encourage you to stay playing here.
    In the metagame on this forum (I haven't played elsewhere), folk usually self-vote for one of the reasons below:

ANY ALIGNMENT
    1) as a joke early D1 (or, if AV, maybe other times). This is generally held a little wolfy
    TOWN
    2) if their death will yield info that is crucial to town/catches a wolf
    3) a hope that, as vanillagers accept death lest powers die or to gain info, it will look towny and persuade folk to vote a real wolf
    WOLF
    4) a hope that, based on #3, it will look towny so folk vote shift from the wolf to a real towny

"Townie giving up" isn't very common, but looks like #3 or #4.
    Nah it’s none of the above. If I vote someone, someone will think I’m bussing them, or not bussing them. My lynch is a foregone conclusion so I’m trying to help town in one small way by keeping you from going off the rails after I’m out. This game is hard with no flips and so many slankers, so I’m trying to help you guys stick to facts and not “facts” in the coming days.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

To be clear, Squork, I have never once said you're wolf beyond putting you in a collective POE which has wolves guaranteed in it.

If you die and all 3 others are 100% evil (wolf plus badger) then tomorrow they tie vote.

It doesn't matter if you're sussed if you can convince town that other people are better.

And yes that applies to randing wolf too but I assume you knew that.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Vote count
    Show

5 for Squork (JeenLeen, Snowblaze, Squork, Cazero, Lady Serpentine)
    1 for JeenLeen (bladescape)

Day 4 END

The group is silent for most of the day. A few are singled out as the potential wolves, and the village members decide to just go through them- with all the death and blood, people have grown insensible to having to kill their friends.

Even the one up for hanging seems to have decided that the best thing they can do is go with it. Their sacrifice won't be in vain... Hopefully.

Squork has been hanged.
    Kish substituted flat_footed who substituted Armonia13 who my father bought at the market.

Night 4 START

The father thing it's a reference to an italian song where every time a name is added you repeat the whole chain and end with that. Couldn't resist.

4. - Top - End - #394

Hello Kish.

Feel free to put together thoughts on the game after a read through. We won't be too bothered for the next 24 hours so take your time

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

5. - Top - End - #395
    Colossus in the Playground

Hi! I'm a villager. Or possibly a series of three villagers.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

Night 4 END

Yet one less. The scaringly scared small group of villagers activated with grim efficiency- two dig the grave, one breaks down the door, one carries the corpse and two clean the mess.

Soon enough there won't be enough people to even dig the graves... Or enough space for more graves.

Lady Serpentine was horrifyingly dismembered in her sleep.

Day 5 START
    It'll end 24 hours from now.

Reduced the time since the game has been slowing down, but if anybody feels like 48 hours are better we can boost it to that time.

7. - Top - End - #397

JeenLeen .

8. - Top - End - #398

And this is where the game gets slightly hard

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Obvious stuff, the stating of which doesn't do much

So the seer wasn't baned. I guess that makes sense. bladescape implicitly claimed baner, but (out of concern for LYLO) he may have baned himself instead of Ti, in hopes the wolves would think the opposite would happen. Or one of the dead ones is the baner and has been for a while. (Taffimai or Persolus? Anyone else would have claimed, I think.)

Regardless, bladescape commented little, so he knows enough not to say which of those two is the case. We wants the wolves on their toes.

Analysis

At least Lady Ti's death definitely confirms herself, and thus bladescape and Snowblaze and Book Wombat, as town.

That we don't rapidly have 3 votes means it's either 1) not LYLO or 2) the wolves knew they couldn't coordinate voting close enough to control the vote, and thus didn't try. I lean #1.
    This implies there's not 3 baddies left.
    So I'm thinking our wolves were AV and Squork, and we have Badger and 1 wolf left.

I've already stated D2 onward why Cazero has looked a little fishy to me. There's one post of his I want to dig up and respond to. Will try to find it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Found the post, and also reread some of Cazero's other stuf. I'm a bit less certain of my Cazero read.
    But I just have nothing to read Kish about.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    JeenLeen

For ? reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    I'll just go with the flow and vote Squork.
    Cazero didn't jump on the chance to join a new wagon.
    If he were wolf with Squork, it'd make sense to give the new wagon some steam. On the other hand, wolf!Cazero might realize the wagon isn't likely to take off and might be a trap set by bladescape, and thus not vote on it.
    So... maybe NAI? I could see town points or wolf points, depending on how WIFOM you go. But bladescape is known to set traps by small vote pokes, so... I can see Cazero as wolf playing it safe here.

Plain villager here.

Curious to see where bladescape is going with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Not trusting blade's plan? Thinking it might be a cunning ruse? Let's put some tinfoil on.

Assuming blade is actualy wolf for a moment, a counterclaim will come.

World 1 : Illven was Crow, AV was Wolf, Lady Serpentine is Snake
    The most likely world right now, in large part because nobody counterclaimed Snake.
    The only way blade is not town is if Snow is Badger. But that would still mean blade outed two members of the wolf team while helpfuly telling us wich one doesn't strictly need to be yeeted, leaving only one wolf undercover, and I don't think he would take such a risk.

World 2 : Illven was Crow, AV was Wolf, Lady Serpentine is Wolf
    Assuming the wolves got lucky and shot the Snake, that would be Ti distancing hard, with AV tanking the hit for the cred of her partner.
    Very risky move for the wolves as they can't be sure that the Snake is dead. But in this world, blade's clear means nothing.
    However, if blade is a Wolf trying to out the remaining power roles, his plan just put a target on the entire Wolf team : him, Snow, Ti and AV. I don't believe for a second he would do that.

World 3 : Illven was Badger, AV was Crow, Lady Serpentine is Wolf
    Assuming again that the wolves luckily got the Snake. Another point against that world is the fact AV didn't even try to defend herself. Busy day or not, I believe that if she really was Crow she would have put up something even after her speech that a Wolf would just get caught quickly.
    In that world, blade's clear also means nothing. But it's not much better than above, since it reveals the entire wolf team again : blade, Snow, Ti and Illven.
    Cazero, I've been scried town.
    Right, I forgot that.
    So world 1 can't have blade wolf.
    Cazero questions bladescape's plan.
    I don't have the time right now to analyze all 3 "World"s for flaws in logic that might be subtle hints to help the wolves. But what gets me is that Cazero "forgot" about the seer scry.

This makes me lean town on Cazero, from a "no deception stance". It'd be odd for a wolf to not know who got scried, and also odd for a wolf to purposefully act like they forgot (looks wolfy).
    So Cazero's forgetful post, poking caveats that maybe matter to poke at when it's maybe LYLO, looks town.

But could it be a wolf wanting to look towny?
    Again, WIFOM makes this hard to read.

I think, really, I wish I just had something of value from Armonia/flat_footed/Kish to analyze.
    Kish, want to put why you voted me?
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2023-02-11 at 10:51 PM.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

If anyone is online and can offer analysis, much appreciated. I'll probably be online about 30 minutes, but whether I'll be on tomorrow before Day ends is iffy. I'm going to cross out my vote after posting this; reasons below.

I realized something stupid I was doing.
    I was trying to figure out who had more evidence against them: Kish or Cazero. But that's the wrong question, even beyond the fact that Kish has no evidence whatsoever for or against him. I know I'm town. Assuming 3 wolves + Badger, then I know Kish and Cazero are the baddies. There's no point in me trying to figure out which is "more bad".

I can try to persuade y'all those two look wolfier than me. But I've already done that for Cazero, and there's no possibility of that for Kish.

Maybe Kish, Cazero, and I shouldn't vote?
    bladescape and Snowblaze could reach an agreement on who to vote for. I'll assume Book Wombat usually reads up but just posts little, so presumably he'll be able to post before Day ends and vote.
    bladescape, if you think this is a bad idea, please say so explicitly and I'll recast my vote.
    Snowblaze, if you know Book Wombat won't be able to coordinate, let us know so we stop this plan and it doesn't make today 2 vs 2 (bladescape/Snowblaze vs 2 baddies) instead of 3 vs 2 (3 confirmed town vs 2 baddies). Even if y'all mislynch me, I think you should win as long as bladescape stops at least one kill.

I may not be seeing all possibilities with trying the above strategy. I'm not taking the time to map through everything. but I'm envisioning one case where the above backfires horribly, another where it works awesomely, and most cases where it works as intended.
    I think Book Wombat being on board will prevent the "backfires horribly" plan.

I think it's okay if Kish leaves his vote on me. If you 3 agree to lynch me, no change in results; I have 4 votes and will be lynched regardless of where others vote. If you 3 vote elsewhere, then your votes are the ones that matter; Cazero or Kish has 3 votes first, and it's not like I'm going to vote myself to tie wagons anyway.

For this to work, I'd prefer a 48 hour Day this Day to give towncore time to decide who to vote. But I guess I don't care as long as bladescape, Snowblaze, and Book Wombat are active in the 24 hours. Think I'll be fine with 24 hours Days afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminder AV voted Armonia one of the Days. I'll let y'all decide if that means anything.
    Signing off.
    Even if Day stays 24 hours, I might be able to get online for a few minutes a couple hours before Day ends. Enough time to read towncore and vote if y'all think my plan is bad or if the vote is tied Cazero/Kish vs. Snowblaze/bladescape.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Well, I guess at least that rules out some tinfoil worlds. Wombat and I are now even more confirmed town, and bladescape is confirmed not-wolf (though could still be Badger, but even if that's the case we shouldn't kill him).

And we know from the fact the game is still going that there's at least one wolf in JeenLeen/Cazero/Kish. Possibly two, or possibly one and a Badger. Or I guess two wolves and a Badger is possible but if that's the case we're screwed so... shrug

Kish, explain the Jeen vote?

I will at some point today read through both Jeen and Cazero to try and reach some sort of conclusion. bladescape, I think at this point you are actually going to have to explain stuff.

And as long as everyone posts within the next 24 hours I won't object to shorter days.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Jeenleen has been tunneling me hard all game, but the optics of voting there have been declared wolfy. So I'll vote Kish.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Does wolf!Jeen vote wolf!Cazero D2? I'm thinking the answer is "probably not", Jeen doesn't typically bus and powerwolfing is a significantly stronger play given flipless.

Then again... we can use that to argue that wolf!Kish doesn't vote Jeen, and wolf!Cazero doesn't vote Kish. Which means we're dealing with...a) wolves bussing, b) Badgerscape or c) only one wolf left.

Skimmed through Cazero ISO, could see him being a wolf but I also don't think he's the sort of player who I'd easily be able to find as town if he is.

Jeen ISO is long and I'm tired and I never really properly got into this game. I'll make myself do it anyway at some point. I should make myself do a full reread at some point.

Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #404

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Well, I guess at least that rules out some tinfoil worlds. Wombat and I are now even more confirmed town, and bladescape is confirmed not-wolf (though could still be Badger, but even if that's the case we shouldn't kill him).

And we know from the fact the game is still going that there's at least one wolf in JeenLeen/Cazero/Kish. Possibly two, or possibly one and a Badger. Or I guess two wolves and a Badger is possible but if that's the case we're screwed so... shrug

Kish, explain the Jeen vote?

I will at some point today read through both Jeen and Cazero to try and reach some sort of conclusion. bladescape, I think at this point you are actually going to have to explain stuff.

And as long as everyone posts within the next 24 hours I won't object to shorter days.
    Lemme know what you want explained and I'll see. Not against it tho.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Who you think the wolves are?

(There's also Spider stuff but I don't know if it's actually a good idea to talk about that.)

Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #406

I'm voting JeenLeen because JeenLeen and/or Cazero have to be wolves unless I'm a wolf, which I'm not. I find JeenLeen slightly more suspicious. And that's it really. I'd be fine with killing Cazero, less fine with killing me.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Getting online a little this morning to post something scary that occurred to me last night. I see Snowblaze also saw it.

What if bladescape is Badger?
    E.g., what if the guy basically leading Town, calling for massclaims, and treated quite trusted by seer and Monkeys was a spy?

Below is my memory of things. If Day is 24 hours, I likely won't have time to hunt quotes. Just got a few minutes now I can afford to be online.
    D1 he voted Illven with little explanation. Would Badger!bladescape had assumed AV was the liar?
    D2 I don't have time to reread thoroughly, but he voted Xi and stayed on it. Hinted Zelphas was wolf but didn't move. He wanted Xi dead, I'm pretty sure.
    D3 he bussed AV. NAI -- wolves would know AV would die sooner or later, so might as well use that.
    D4 he called for the massclaim. Note the cheeky answer "But then I wouldn't know =P" (or something close to it--not looking up quotes) he did about wanting, but not technically needing the baner to claim. Then he follows up quickly that the baner should claim lest Lady Ti waste a scry on baner.
    And N4 the seer dies.

He said Taffimai couldn't be baner. No explanation and I don't remember any.
    so was Bladescape Badger D4, making sure the baner was gone?

If bladescape is Badger, wolves are AV, 1 or 2 of Cazero/Kish, and (if not Cazero and Kish) 1 of Squork and Zelphas? Assuming 3 wolves + Badger. Questioning more assumptions now, so maybe it is 2 + Badger (AV, Cazero/Kish, bladescape). Pretty sure not 4 + Badger or we'd already have lost.

But even if my theory is correct... I think we still need to lynch one Cazero or Kish to have a chance at winning. Killing Badger won't help end the game.

Here's what I meant, and was saying when I thought you were definitely Town:
    You've thought a lot through things this game, and have a plan for how the rest of the game can go for town victory.
    If you see my plan (POE not vote) screws stuff up, let me know so Town doesn't lose for following my plan.

Now I'll also ask: can you defend what I said above?

18. - Top - End - #408

Who you think the wolves are?

(There's also Spider stuff but I don't know if it's actually a good idea to talk about that.)
    Hm. I'm in two minds over the wolves. Currently just back from D&D trying to get my head around things.

Kinda annoyed.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Alright the Day will be 48 hours, I've seen enough need for it already :p

20. - Top - End - #410

Getting online a little this morning to post something scary that occurred to me last night. I see Snowblaze also saw it.

What if bladescape is Badger?
    E.g., what if the guy basically leading Town, calling for massclaims, and treated quite trusted by seer and Monkeys was a spy?

Below is my memory of things. If Day is 24 hours, I likely won't have time to hunt quotes. Just got a few minutes now I can afford to be online.
    D1 he voted Illven with little explanation. Would Badger!bladescape had assumed AV was the liar?
    D2 I don't have time to reread thoroughly, but he voted Xi and stayed on it. Hinted Zelphas was wolf but didn't move. He wanted Xi dead, I'm pretty sure.
    D3 he bussed AV. NAI -- wolves would know AV would die sooner or later, so might as well use that.
    D4 he called for the massclaim. Note the cheeky answer "But then I wouldn't know =P" (or something close to it--not looking up quotes) he did about wanting, but not technically needing the baner to claim. Then he follows up quickly that the baner should claim lest Lady Ti waste a scry on baner.
    And N4 the seer dies.

He said Taffimai couldn't be baner. No explanation and I don't remember any.
    so was Bladescape Badger D4, making sure the baner was gone?

If bladescape is Badger, wolves are AV, 1 or 2 of Cazero/Kish, and (if not Cazero and Kish) 1 of Squork and Zelphas? Assuming 3 wolves + Badger. Questioning more assumptions now, so maybe it is 2 + Badger (AV, Cazero/Kish, bladescape). Pretty sure not 4 + Badger or we'd already have lost.

But even if my theory is correct... I think we still need to lynch one Cazero or Kish to have a chance at winning. Killing Badger won't help end the game.

Here's what I meant, and was saying when I thought you were definitely Town:
    You've thought a lot through things this game, and have a plan for how the rest of the game can go for town victory.
    If you see my plan (POE not vote) screws stuff up, let me know so Town doesn't lose for following my plan.

Now I'll also ask: can you defend what I said above?
    If I was Badger with Caz and Kish I would win right now by just shoving hard on you and laugh my way to the bank.

You are correct in worlds I am both badger and not though.

Cazero/Kish/Jeen contains all living wolves.

No matter if you tinfoil me badger or not, that is true regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Alright the Day will be 48 hours, I've seen enough need for it already :p
    Okay in this case I'm going to rest my migraine and sleep and read more tomorrow because I was gonna force through for 24 =P

21. - Top - End - #411

Am I counting the surviving players right, at 5? JeenLeen, bladescape, Cazero, Snowblaze, me. bladescape and Snowblaze cleared, one by scry, the other by being Book Wombat's Monkey partner.

If I am, then. Assuming two wolves remaining, this is LYLO today and, if we lynch a wolf, and they kill either bladescape or Snowblaze, LYLO again tomorrow. If there's one wolf remaining then town can afford to mislynch and town's victory is assured. (Unless bladescape is Badger with only one wolf partner, planning to push a lynch on a townie today and openly vote with the remaining wolf tomorrow. I'm going to vote on the assumption that that is not the case for however long I'm in the game though.)

I think most likely JeenLeen and Cazero are both wolves, or wolf and Badger for slightly more complexity but no difference in votes, and Cazero's "I want to vote for JeenLeen but I'm not" post is distancing.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

You forgot BW. Wich gives us a bit more margin for LYLO, but not much.

At this point wolves win if we mislynch all villagers of the POE, wether blade is Badger or not.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I think we can rule out 3 baddies now. Whether it's bladescape and two of us-suspicious, or the three us-suspicious, vote would be controlled now and we'd win if that were the case.

So 2 baddies. Badger + Wolf most likely. Possibly 2 wolves.
    Question is (from my perspective) is if it's Cazero and Kish or bladescape and Cazero/Kish.

Jeenleen has been tunneling me hard all game, but the optics of voting there have been declared wolfy. So I'll vote Kish.
    My "we three suspicious not vote" depends on bladescape being trusted town. And Cazero voted, which kinda messes it up...
    Kish.
    If we get to two or three 2-vote wagons today, I can at least make sure I'm not the first 2-vote wagon.

But I'd rather lynch Cazero than Kish. Yeah, Not a Good Look to say that but not vote there, but I can see a 2-vote wagon winning this Day if Book Wombat is quiet and the rest indecisive.

I might not be online tonight, but I plan for a normal work day tomorrow which means I can check the forum regularly on Monday. I hope to take the time to reread bladescape and Cazero and see if I can find anything between them.

--- --- ---

Question for everyone (but I mostly just trust Snowblaze & Book Wombat's statements): if Kish were a baddie, do you think they would have fakeclaimed baner? What if bladescape is also bad, and thus by process of elimination the scumteam would know there's no living baner?
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2023-02-12 at 09:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Mmm... ununpairs Jeen and Cazero

No comment on the Spider thing just yet, though it is a possibility that's occurred to me. On a possibly related note, @Valmark I asked a question in monkey chat.

And Jeen, vote based on who you think is most likely to be a wolf, not who other people are voting. bladescape and I will come to an actual decision. At some point. Probably. Maybe.

Actually I just remembered that I made a "wolf!AV worlds" legacy in monkey chat N2, and there might be relevant things there.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I might have figured this out.

Going to turn my theory over in my head to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid and wolves can't just sheep my incorrect solve to victory.

Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Replied in your personal chat.

26. - Top - End - #416

Just in case Snowblaze or someone else has a reason for me to switch off JeenLeen, I should mention that I will not have access to the forum tomorrow until after work. That will probably give me time to post just before the end of day, but it might not.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

And Jeen, vote based on who you think is most likely to be a wolf, not who other people are voting. bladescape and I will come to an actual decision. At some point. Probably. Maybe.
    I'd like to, but I don't think I can afford to without someone else voting Cazero.
    I realize me saying this has little weight without me actually moving my vote, but I am willing to move to a Cazero wagon. I think it most likely both of them are baddies and bladescape is town, but I'm not sure. And I don't have a strong read about if Cazero or Kish is more likely to be wolf than Badger.
    But I have more iffy things from Cazero than Kish, so I'd rather vote him.

---

ISO on Kish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Hi! I'm a villager. Or possibly a series of three villagers.
    NAI, but this why ask y'all's opinion on if wolf!Kish would fakeclaim baner at this stage or not.

JeenLeen .
    No explanation or reasoning. Kinda wolfy?

I'm voting JeenLeen because JeenLeen and/or Cazero have to be wolves unless I'm a wolf, which I'm not. I find JeenLeen slightly more suspicious. And that's it really. I'd be fine with killing Cazero, less fine with killing me.
    Explanation.
    It's definitely the safe explanation a town or wolf could make. So I guess NAI.

Am I counting the surviving players right, at 5? JeenLeen, bladescape, Cazero, Snowblaze, me. bladescape and Snowblaze cleared, one by scry, the other by being Book Wombat's Monkey partner.

If I am, then. Assuming two wolves remaining, this is LYLO today and, if we lynch a wolf, and they kill either bladescape or Snowblaze, LYLO again tomorrow. If there's one wolf remaining then town can afford to mislynch and town's victory is assured. (Unless bladescape is Badger with only one wolf partner, planning to push a lynch on a townie today and openly vote with the remaining wolf tomorrow. I'm going to vote on the assumption that that is not the case for however long I'm in the game though.)

I think most likely JeenLeen and Cazero are both wolves, or wolf and Badger for slightly more complexity but no difference in votes, and Cazero's "I want to vote for JeenLeen but I'm not" post is distancing.
    Could see this from wolf!Kish and Badger!bladescape.
    Could also see wolf!Kish and wolf!Cazero. The shade to Cazero makes sense for a wolfpair.

But... well, regardless of who the two baddies are (assuming it's out of me/Kish/Cazero), they're going to try to push for the third whilst trying to look like they don't care which one dies. Because that's what the Town role would also think and how they act. And how both Cazero and I said we'd rather vote the other person, but are voting Kish. So... well, it doesn't help solve who is bad of us three if all three of us are doing it.
    So NAI because all 3 of us did this.

Just in case Snowblaze or someone else has a reason for me to switch off JeenLeen, I should mention that I will not have access to the forum tomorrow until after work. That will probably give me time to post just before the end of day, but it might not.
    I think the logistics are true. I assume people aren't lying about real life restrictions, as such seems a jerk move.
    But a townie noting them to get info when needed, or a wolf noting it so they have an excuse to back up not moving their vote? Eh...

OVERALL THOUGHTS

The only post that doesn't really ring NAI is when he voted me with no details or explanation. That feels like a baddie trying to get the wagon going, but not wanting to accidentally tip his hat about his motivations.
    Nothing rings pure town, but I don't think it's likely anything I, Cazero, or Kish can say at this point is likely to do that.

Note: if Kish is Badger, then he knows who the wolf is. He had a 50% chance to join the wolves by targeting me or Cazero; if he targeted the wrong one, then he knows the other is town. So his voting me, if he's Badger, makes sense whether or not he has officially joined the wolves.

I'm the cryptic type.
    What is cryptic but enigmatic with extra steps?
    For bladescape as Badger, this is grasping at straws but could be him dropping a hint to the wolves not to NK him.

'cryptic' is kinda like 'cryptid', which is sort of like a mythological beast. So hint at being Badger?
    And reinforcing "extra steps" maybe being a clue that it is a clue?

--- ---

Any thoughts on what, if anything, AV voting Armonia meant?

- - - Updated - - -

Cazero, who said it was wolfy for you to vote me?
    I said I thought none of us three should vote, so it wasn't me. I may well have missed something someone said over the weekend, but I don't recall anyone saying it'd look wolfy for any of us three to vote one of us three.

That said, as noted in my Kish ISO, Cazero's vote on me or Kish is kinda NAI due to the odd circumstances of the game setup at this stage.

But I guess makes more sense if Kish is Bdager, so the wolves need Cazero alive but Kish staying alive is just nice. So maybe some wolflean on Cazero, some Badgerlean on Kish.

Hmm...

I want to leave this up to towncore, and that's Snowblaze and Book Wombat.
    I know there's not 3 baddies, or they've had won already.

When I voted Cazero, bladescape and Kish didn't jump on the wagon. That likely means them two aren't the baddies. (They could be and just didn't want to tip their hand, scaring me off the wagon and towncore onto voting Kish. But Day was still maybe 24 hours at that time, so seems like they might've tried.)

So if I'm thinking it very unlikely that I vote town!Cazero and wolf!Kish and Badger!bladescape vote him to force a mislynch with me as their pawn.
    In fact, even if they are both bad, Kish is likely to stay on my wagon to hope to survive the next Day. And because if both did rapidly jump wagons, it just exposes me and I, Snowblaze, and Book Wombat vote elsewhere.

I'm kinda afraid Cazero will vote me out of self-defense if I vote him.
    But he didn't do that already. When I had 1 vote, he voted Kish.
    And even if it is wolf!Cazero and Badger!Kish (or vice-versa), both probably won't vote me since that'd scare the other town onto voting them instead of me.

So... Snowblaze, I guess you get your wish. I really hope Book Wombat is voting tomorrow.
    Cazero.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2023-02-13 at 01:04 PM.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Cazero, who said it was wolfy for you to vote me?
    I would be voting with Kish. Wich kinda looks like trying to put a majority somewhere first. Wich is how wolves take control of the vote.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

29. - Top - End - #419

JeenLeen

A few different reasons.

How Jeen dealt with d1 vs how Cazero dealt with it.

But more importantly:

I don't think Cazero and Kish are both aligned after those last posts.

Vegue latenight reads with your supper. You're welcome.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Snowblaze/Book Wombat, if you're waiting to decide where to vote, I recommend Cazero for now.
    You can swap your votes to me later if you really want, but that would prevent a "first one to 3 votes" determining who gets the lynch today instead of majority.

We can be pretty sure there aren't 3 baddies (or game over already), but it could be 2 baddies and a misguided townie who set the lynch by voting there first.