New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Looking for someone to draw my homebrew monster

I've been looking over the web for pictures to match my 5e antagonist, and since there were no good results, I was wondering if anybody was willing to make art of him. His name is Etherys. He's a huge treant living in the Feywild who serves a bunch of evil Archfey. He looks like a regular treant but more twisted and magical.

You don't need to specify any of his actions or give him any stats, just know that he's a Neutral Evil treant cultist. I'm looking for a style reminiscent of the official 5e art.
    Last edited by GrimWaffle; 2023-01-28 at 10:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for someone to draw my homebrew monster

I'd recommend going to an art site and commissioning someone to make the artwork. One of my friends works with artists, so if you need specific recommendations, I can ask him for advice.
    The artists he works with tend to be more cartoonish, though, so it might not be what you're looking for.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

I searched for "evil treant" and found some interesting images, are you sure none of them suit yuor needs? I'm asking because they look more or less like I imagined them from your description, so I don't know if you have anything specific in mind.

You could also try some AI generated image, they work wonders for things like this.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

I don't think this is the right forum to ask for artwork, there is a dedicated arts and crafts channel, you may have better luck there.

I personally would be willing to make art, but I don't have a perfectly identical style as the 5e art, so it's probably not what you're looking for.