New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Gotterdammerung

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Gotterdammerung

No, I didn't drop something heavy on my toe, I'm asking the mods if posting the youtube video of Gotterdammerung is okay for the TOS. The um, bad guys from 80 years ago apparently liked it a lot, so I don't know if it's against the site's policies.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-01-30 at 10:28 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Gotterdammerung

Sheriff: Linking the video is probably fine (if you have the rights to do so), but what you say about it is the more questionable part.

That particular work of fiction/art doesn't seem to be a problem inherently. Hitler loved dogs, but you can talk about dogs here. But don't talk about Hitler loving dogs, that would be out of bounds. Also, Gotterdammerung is a fictionalised retelling of North myths, so while you can talk about Gotterdammerung, you can't talk about the actual Norse myths here.

A bare link to is it is probably spam. A link with some discussion is fine as long as the discussion is in-bounds for this Forum (see the Forum Rules). If everyone can stay forum-appropriate, then great. That said, a thread on this particular thing has a high likelihood of devolving in to real world religion and/or politics and if that happens the posts that stray will get dinged and scrubbed, and eventually the thread will get closed, if need be.

See any of the many posts in this section of the Forum for additional details about the rules on Real World Religion/Politics.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex