New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Can't Upload Images to Discord — What Am I Missing?

For some reason I can’t post an image to a Discord thread. I’ve been trying all morning, and no matter what I do, I can’t even get the thread to respond.

Supposedly you double-click on the circle-with+ at the left edge of the text field, and that’s supposed to bring up a way to choose which image you want to upload. But no matter how many times I double-click on that, …nothing happens. Likewise when I single-click and then try clicking on the “upload image” tab, …nothing happens.

What am I missing here? Is there some other way to do this?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Can't Upload Images to Discord — What Am I Missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
    What am I missing here? Is there some other way to do this?
    You could try to drag and drop the file with the image from the windows explorer to the channel. At least, I think this used to work, can't check it right now.

Of course, this depends on your device and operating system.

Otherwise, you might want to check if the channel actually allows the upload of files. It's possible to disable this, so if you are not the owner (or changed some settings before), this could be the reason.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions