New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Question Searching For Character Sheets

Anyone know of a good site to print off free character sheets for a Wizard/Sorcerer?

I'm not all that concerned with combat and such.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Searching For Character Sheets

Personally I like Ema's sheets.

http://www.emass-web.com/

With the dynamic sheets you can print off spell sheets very well tailored to your character.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    Personally I like Ema's sheets.

http://www.emass-web.com/

With the dynamic sheets you can print off spell sheets very well tailored to your character.
    Quoted for truth.

These are the best out there IMHO. You can change what schools are banned, what books are used, everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    "Hands in, lets-all-be-heroes on three."

After a long break, I am back and forget who was nice enough to create the zombie ninja avatar for me. If you did it, or know who did, PM me so I can give proper credit.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I'm very impressed with Ema's sheets. I was working on making something similar, but may just go with Ema's instead. She gives you access to all the books (which I'm way too lazy to do) but it looks like the sheets print a full list of spells available, rather than the ones you actually know.

As far as actual sheets go, I'm partial to my own: http://files.thuranni.net/valadils_char_sheet-RC2.pdf

I borrowed some ideas from other sheets. Touch and flat footed AC are illustrated better. Feats and special abilities are moved to the front. Weapon slots are reduced. There's a lot more room for assorted bonuses and modifiers with space for labels. This was made for my level 24 wizard who has more skills than I know what to do with and bonuses coming from every direction. I removed the spell list from the back since any serious caster needs a separate list. For some odd reason this version of the sheet looks ugly on screen, but prints just fine.
    If you like what I have to say, please check out my GMing Blog where I discuss writing and roleplaying in greater depth.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

I personally prefer
    this one http://www.rpglibrary.org/sheets/bla...s3e/index.html

Oops I forgot those are 3.0.
    Last edited by Charity; 2007-12-03 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    I am now going to begin blaming everything that goes wrong on Charity. Just for gits and shiggles. And not even just things on the forums. Summer! Charity!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by valadil View Post
    I'm very impressed with Ema's sheets. I was working on making something similar, but may just go with Ema's instead. She gives you access to all the books (which I'm way too lazy to do) but it looks like the sheets print a full list of spells available, rather than the ones you actually know.
    You know you can use the "Extra Selection" option on Ema's to print off just the spells you want, right?

It is the resource for the mage who likes to have that info handy. And really, really helpful for those Mages of the Arcane Order who can literally cast any spell the DM allows... those lists are saving my party's lives over and over again.
    Thanks The Neoclassic for my avatar!

Stark Raving Dad - a blog about life.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by theos911 View Post
    Fighter: I can kill a guy in one turn.
    Cleric: I can kill a guy in half a turn.
    Wizard: I can kill a guy before my turn!
    Bard: I can get 12 idiots to go kill guys for me
    Quote Originally Posted by grarrrg View Post
    Oh, and Person-Man's real name is a little something called "SKYNET"

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    You know you can use the "Extra Selection" option on Ema's to print off just the spells you want, right?
    No, no I did not. Why didn't someone show me this years ago?
    If you like what I have to say, please check out my GMing Blog where I discuss writing and roleplaying in greater depth.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

I favor HeroForge and SpellForge myself-- Microsoft Excel templates for character creation. HeroForge is for the D&D character sheets in general, SpellForge is for spellcasters' spell lists/spells per day. Once you build your character, there's a series of pages at the end that you can print for your character sheets.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

I don't know if you've seen it, but RPGSheets.com has a pretty good selection of sheets to download, in various formats. It might be worth checking out.

I personally just use a normal WotC character sheet (the 2-pager, not those stupid new 4-page ones), but if I'm playing a caster I have my own spell sheet that I created for tracking spells/DCs/CL/etc. I've been meaning to put it online, but I don't really know anywhere to host PDF files.
    The Playgrounder Formerly Known as rtg0922

Homebrew:
    "Themes of Ansalon" - A 4E Dragonlance Supplement
    Homebrew Compendium

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I found an excellent MS Excel based chartacter sheet which automagically handles all of the crunching, as a spreadsheet should. The site it was hosted on vanished a while afterwards, but one of my friends tracked down the author and obtained his permission to host it.

We made a few error corrections, but the sheet remains largely as the author crafted it.

I probably would not play the game without it, it's that handy.

You can find it here:

DnD 3.5 Character Sheet
    --
    Cheers,
    Kompera