New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: It's the uh-oh-spaghetti-o tell, never fails

The current secret is that neither of my votes are actually wolf and the wolf who I figured out I don't want to vote today.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be funny if one of the people I voted was also a wolf but I don't think so just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Allando

Trying something else on for size cause now I think about it I want to encourage BW to participate with gut reads early again.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2023-04-26 at 02:32 AM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal!

I'm getting a vaguely Mysterium vibe off Kraken, which does mildly concern me since Kraken managed to play quite a good wolf game there. I don't have more than a gut feeling to go on, though, so giving that the weight of my vote feels like rolling the dice.

On the other hand this is D1. And I don't like voting people who are having life happen, which Snow is, nor do I find the other frontrunners particularly convincing. So maybe I should just play it straight.

...yeah, sure. Kraken.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Serpentine View Post
    I'm getting a vaguely Mysterium vibe off Kraken, which does mildly concern me since Kraken managed to play quite a good wolf game there. I don't have more than a gut feeling to go on, though, so giving that the weight of my vote feels like rolling the dice.

On the other hand this is D1. And I don't like voting people who are having life happen, which Snow is, nor do I find the other frontrunners particularly convincing. So maybe I should just play it straight.

...yeah, sure. Kraken.
    Does this mean you suspect me, or just "people have serious reasons for voting Snowblaze which is more than you can say for some of the other wagons"? (And if the former, explain please?)

Also thoughts on the Allando post I quoted at the bottom of last page?

Mmm. EOD is getting closer and I now have a complete lack of confident wolfreads and the wagons include me and two townleans of mine.

But also I don't have the time to do anything about it. Someone find a wolf for me, please and thank you!
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Mmm. EOD is getting closer and I now have a complete lack of confident wolfreads and the wagons include me and two townleans of mine.
    Yeah, I know the feeling well (though I'm going back and forth on whether or not you being one the wagons is bad. I was kind of hoping you'd have some really suspicious reaction to people voting you, but you went the other way with it). I feel okay with my vote, but that's mostly just because none of the options seem better.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Allando View Post
    AV's role is not going to be outed until they want it to be. Also, distressing that Caedorus, the one usually so against massclaiming, is already dropping hints. Maybe them saying they have dropped a hint is their clue and they're the two lovers? Makes no sense to claim that since if one of them dies the other dies as well, so there's no oppertunity for "I'm an innocent townie and my mason just died" stuff.
    So, AV, Caedorus, are you trying a very bold wolf play but had you accidentally missed that in the lovers' role description? Or what's going on?
    I was mainly seeing how they'd react. I had (and have still) very few wolfleans. Caedorus is my best one, currently, because their behaviour seems contradictory to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Allando hmmmm

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Allando - because I don't feel like voting Kraken any more and he's the only other wagon I don't actively dislike. Also because vague gut. Please don't ask me to articulate it.

Still open to better ideas if people have them!

Allando, what did you make of the reactions to your accusation?

Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #67
    Barbarian in the Playground

Of the wagons I still think Snow is best. Can someone with a couple of minutes put together a votecount? At work now or I'd do it.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Of the wagons I still think Snow is best. Can someone with a couple of minutes put together a votecount? At work now or I'd do it.
    Caedorus 3: Allando, Illven, Batcathat
    Allando 3: Persolus, bladescape, Snowblaze
    Snowblaze 2: Let'sGetKraken, JeenLeen
    Batcathat 2: AvatarVecna, CaoimhinTheCape
    Let'sGetKraken 1: Lady Serpentine
    CaoimhinTheCape 1: Book Wombat
    bladescape 1: flat_footed
    Persolus 1: Caedorus

Thoughts on my wallposting last page?

Extended Signature

9. - Top - End - #69
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    Okay this is weird. Fourteen people have posted and there are fourteen people on the player list, but Serp isn't in the "has-posted".

... The narrator, Xihirli. I'm stupid.
    Don't feel like voting Ti bc probs just irl if she hasn't posted at all
    Ok, I'll risk tilting the scales, gut feeling that this post is off. Pointing to something that doesn't make sense and then editing in your realization of why it happened, or a second post correcting yourself, is something I would have expected to see. Caedorus still posting this feels like he is trying to fake figuring things out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Ok, I'll risk tilting the scales, gut feeling that this post is off. Pointing to something that doesn't make sense and then editing in your realization of why it happened, or a second post correcting yourself, is something I would have expected to see. Caedorus still posting this feels like he is trying to fake figuring things out.
    Eh, is probably something I'd do as town, I wouldn't personally put much weight on it.

Thoughts on the other wagons?

(Also I'm sad Xumtiil isn't here, doesn't feel right making a "hey, someone blinked" read without him.)

Yells at self again

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #71
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Morning.

Also would I be able to add this to the quote pile for my Champs bio (assuming this game ends before thay one starts)?
    Of course duh.
    I realised as I was typing and it was 00:00 ath the time. Posting was easier than coming up with a post explaining what just happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't be bothered to dig for the quote, but Illven mentioned something along the lines of "having to retrain my Cain instincts". Just wanna point out that while yes, I joke-voted Allando in my first post, I swapped to a (to me) more sensible target to push once things got serious (that is, when wagons formed). Now, Persolus has explained himself (the reason I pressured him) and I'm up to convince for another woof (leaving typo bc hilarious).
    Current leans:
    Snow seems solving. Tentative townlean that's what she wants you to think...
    Persolus has entered the NAI zone. Lady Serpentine will have explanations to do if she comes back, but if she doesn't the autokick will trigger (I remember that right, yes? There is one?) so there's no point wasting a day voting them.
    Allando is healthily sus of me, veeery small townlean.
    Batcathat doesn't seem very anxious about defending themselves, which I would normally call town, but they aren't in the lead either, so.
    Flat will depend on how he reacts to my explanation.
    Slight sus on Caoimhin for lying low but can someone with more meta look into this.

Think it's time for another pressure vote, this time on Batcathat.

- - - Updated - - -

Restrain. Definitly meant restrain and not retrain. Why can't I spell?
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 4
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    Of course duh.

I realised as I was typing and it was 00:00 ath the time. Posting was easier than coming up with a post explaining what just happened.
    Thanks!

Also you're lead wagon and there's not long until EOD, in case you weren't aware.

Caoimhin lying low is fairly normal for them but I wouldn't be particularly surprised if they flipped wolf. I'll probably be able to read them more accurately D2/3 if we're both still alive.

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

End of Main Phase One

No further posting until I put up the Battle Phase, please.

Turn One
    Battle Phase

Kite touched down on the surface of the moon. The far side. He turned on his locator and followed it for three minutes. It started beeping louder and Kite frowned, looking about at the blank landscape of the moon.
    "You did not miscalculate, Kite. This is the site where the Numeron Dragon made its rest. But it is not simply found... it looks for a worthy warrior." Mizar, the yellow-armored Barian Emperor, appeared before him.
    "And the only one fit to wield the Numeron Dragon is necessarily the master of all Galaxy-Eyes!"
    Kite's duel disk was already fired up. "Mizar. So you followed me."
    "Our duel has always been destined, Kite. Ever since the four Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards were sent into space to undergo their Photon Transformation and two of them returned to earth, while two were pulled into Barian world, our fates have been intertwined. Now one of us shall sever that bind... and finally be free."
    Kite scowled in his spacesuit. "Fine then! Because I control no monsters, I can summon Photon Thrasher! Now I normal summon Photon Crusher! And by tributing two monsters with at least 2000 attack points, I can special summon..." the twin monsters melted into light and reformed into the glowing blue
    "GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON!"
    Mizar's mouthless face somehow smiled.

Byron's Barian field extended. While his sons jumped off to face their opponents, he extended his stolen power to put himself and Vector, the gray-armored Barian Emperor, onto the same playing field.
    "I warn you, I also have Barian powers, and whoever wins this duel shall claim the opponent's soul!"
    Vector laughed at the diminished form of Byron. "Oh yes, Bryon. I remember your powers... I gave them to you, after all!"
    "I think you're mistaken; we've never met."
    "Oh, but you've met my good friend Doctor Faker! He exposed his son to Barian power, and you, I believe, extracted his powers. A painful process. Tell me... how long did the child you tortured SCREAM before you stopped?"
    Byron threw a card down. "I summon Heraldic Twin-Headed Eagle! By discarding a card, I can make my eagle count as two monsters! I discard Heraldic Beast Basilisk!"
    Two eagles appeared before him.
    "Now I activate... Heraldry Reborn! I summon Basilisk from my graveyard. With these three monsters, I build the overlay network!"
    Spinning, the eagles and Basilisk spun into energy and came down on the same Monster Zone. Emerging from the light came a thin, skeletal beast with two long arms and two massive horns. "I summon Number 69: Heraldry Crest!"
    "Nice monster..." Vector admitted. "It not only negates my Xyz Monsters' Abilities, it also steals them! So, is that all, Child Torturer?"
    Byron threw down two cards face-down.
    "Nothing... until your turn!"
    The instant Vector drew, both trap cards flipped up.
    "I activate Heraldry Burst and Heraldry Change! Every time you Xyz summon a monster, you take 500 damage, and I draw a card! And I'll also activate Heraldry Change! Whenever you Xyz Summon a monster, all of its overlay units are immediately transferred to Heraldry Crest!"
    Vector nodded. "Right. Aaaanyway, I activate Polymerization! I fuse Umbral Horror Will O' The Wisp, Umbral Horror Ghost, Umbral Horror Ghoul, Umbral Horror Unform, and Umbral Horror Golem! I fusion summon... PENTAGRAM'S UMBRAL HORROR!"
    Five fiends mashed together and opened four and a half mouths of fire. "When summoned, all cards you control are destroyed!"
    Heraldry Crest and Byron's two traps shattered from the duel field.
    "See, that's the difference between someone who STEALS Barian power... and the real deal! Pentagram, attack this 'redeemed' monster, and END THIS DUEL!"
    Byron's one revealed eye opened wide as the jaws of the fusion monster shut around him. The duel field vanished, and Vector's monster followed.
    There was no trace of Byron.

Player Role Team
    flat_footed
    BatCatHat
    CaoimhinTheCape
    LetsGetKraken
    Snowblaze
    Illven
    Bladescape
    Persolus
    JeenLeen
    BookWombat
    Lady Serpentine
    Caedorus Byron Team ZeXal
    Allando

Main Phase 2

Declare your actions!
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2023-04-26 at 02:36 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

14. - Top - End - #74
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Thanks!

Also you're lead wagon and there's not long until EOD, in case you weren't aware.

Caoimhin lying low is fairly normal for them but I wouldn't be particularly surprised if they flipped wolf. I'll probably be able to read them more accurately D2/3 if we're both still alive.
    Well since I'm currently two-for-three in d1 lynches and my role isn't particularly useful to town I don't care much.
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 4
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

15. - Top - End - #75

...not particularly useful? It is basically a seer power.
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Welp. Note to self: defend sufficiently confident townleans harder if you don't want to have to keep complaining about their getting lynched D1.

Also I presume the soft was the poem, since Byron is also a poet. I like that.

More thoughts probably tomorrow when I will actually have time for this game.

Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Caedorus was trying so hard to be sus enough to not get nk'ed he got eliminated. Rip.
    Allando hmmmm

18. - Top - End - #78
    Bugbear in the Playground

That wagon has a wolf btw. Possibly two but I'm not confident.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Does this mean you suspect me, or just "people have serious reasons for voting Snowblaze which is more than you can say for some of the other wagons"? (And if the former, explain please?)

Also thoughts on the Allando post I quoted at the bottom of last page?

But also I don't have the time to do anything about it. Someone find a wolf for me, please and thank you!
    The latter, and also "I'm about to go back to sleep".

That post makes me uncomfortable too; it's conflating individually dropping hints with massclaiming and trying to get someone who's claimed having something they consider worth hinting lynched over people who haven't decided to give anything to go on.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

That wagon has a wolf btw. Possibly two but I'm not confident.
    Yup, I would be very surprised if zero wolves voted for Caedorus looking at who's on that wagon.

Should have actual time for this game in a few hours. Reminding Kraken and flat that I have questions they haven't answered, though feel free to wait until day phase if you prefer.

Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Have time, but will probably just wait until day phase for proper analysis, I'm more at a stage of "I need to interact with people and pressure-vote and see what pops out" than "I need to reread thread and ISO and get a better grip on gamestate" rn. If I'm not alive to do that, consider the below my legacy:

Above null: AvatarVecna, Batcathat
    Would be above null if I wasn't paranoid: bladescape
    ???: Let'sGetKraken
    Null: Book Wombat, JeenLeen, Lady Serpentine, Persolus, Illven
    To poke at: flat_footed, Allando, CaoimhinTheCape

I have too many nulls. Vague half-formed thoughts on some of them but I don't want to force myself to have reads when I can probably get significantly better ones once more stuff has happened.

Probably at least one wolf in my bottom tier, though.

Also general request for everyone to give 2-3 reasonably confident reads if they haven't already. Explanations preferable.

Extended Signature

22. - Top - End - #82
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Also general request for everyone to give 2-3 reasonably confident reads if they haven't already. Explanations preferable.
    Hm, OK. I definitely suspect all the people voting Caedorus a little - yes, I know.
    I'd have to go see who looks the most pockety, though.
    Flat footed... you jumped on the wagon last second to avoid a tie. However, since Caedorus reached 3 votes first, there was no need, so a cunning wolf wouldn't have done that, unless again they have knowledge of vote manipulations, and why would the wolves do that, seeing as I was the other wagon? Did they somehow know Caedorus was a scry, and thus a waay better elimination than me? Or is this all some cunning wolf plan to sus me?
    Aaaaaah my brains.
    Other reads: Snowblaze, null. You started off slightly wolfy, but after that you've been solvy, but then again, as Caedorus said, that is more NAI for you than anything else.
    The problem I'm having is I have too many people on the maybe wolf list and too few anywhere else. I agree with you that we need more info, I'm hoping the nk will clarify some.
    Allando hmmmm

23. - Top - End - #83

Welp. Note to self: defend sufficiently confident townleans harder if you don't want to have to keep complaining about their getting lynched D1.
    I know I am beating a dead horse here but this screams non-town to me. It is wolfy enough to the point at which it loops back past WIFOM to suspicious for me.

Yup, I would be very surprised if zero wolves voted for Caedorus looking at who's on that wagon.

Should have actual time for this game in a few hours. Reminding Kraken and flat that I have questions they haven't answered, though feel free to wait until day phase if you prefer.
    What questions do you have, sorry? I saw you had a big wallpost about me but I didn't see specific questions so much as general speculation and commentary (though the whole "Kraken is suspicious for sussing me despite him just naturally sussing me" felt... odd, even if you did address it).
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

"Reasonably confident" is probably overselling it (because there's not a lot to go on and also I'm me), but the people I'm the least paranoid about is probably AV and to a lesser degree you.

AV mostly for the sort-of-claim. Unlike Caedorus' very vague comment (though if it was the poem, I admit it was pretty clever), AV's been very specific about where the clues are, even if we don't know what they mean, which seems like it would be unnecessarily limiting for a wolf (especially since there was no more than the usual suspicions against AV at the time). Of course, it's AV so it's certainly not impossible for it to be part of some long wolf con. (I also have a probably out there theory on what AV might have been trying to accomplish, which might suggest someone's wolfy if true).

My read on you is mostly gut. I was initially quite suspicious of you (mostly due to a combination of arguments made by others and something feeling kinda off) but your reaction to being wagon'd and later posts in general felt very towny. There was... franticness(?) that felt genuine. I also think you probably wouldn't have defended Caedorus as much if you were a wolf (then again, it wasn't enough, so maybe it was just the exactly right amount from a wolf).

On the wolf side of things my reads are even less confident. My gut is vary of Cao, but I think I'm at least partially doing what I said I wouldn't and suspect him for the same reason he supposedly suspected me.

If flat's a wolf, I suspect Allando is as well. I don't think a wolf would make that vote (knowing they'd look bad after the lynch) if it wasn't to save a buddy.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    I know I am beating a dead horse here but this screams non-town to me. It is wolfy enough to the point at which it loops back past WIFOM to suspicious for me.

What questions do you have, sorry? I saw you had a big wallpost about me but I didn't see specific questions so much as general speculation and commentary (though the whole "Kraken is suspicious for sussing me despite him just naturally sussing me" felt... odd, even if you did address it).
    My question was "what did you think of my wallpost about you".

Also most of my point there was "Kraken might not actually be suspicious for sussing me because he just naturally susses me".

But since you're here: pretend I reveal myself to be an innocent child. Who are the wolves then?

Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #86

My question was "what did you think of my wallpost about you".

Also most of my point there was "Kraken might not actually be suspicious for sussing me because he just naturally susses me".

But since you're here: pretend I reveal myself to be an innocent child. Who are the wolves then?
    Ah, fair.

I genuinely do not know. I think there is a wolf on the Caedorus wagon - it happened with comparatively little opposition, which is always a little worrisome. If Allando flips wolf I think that makes it clearer - I would be highly suspicious of flat in that case - but if that was a town/town wagon then I don't think we actually have much to go on.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    "Reasonably confident" is probably overselling it (because there's not a lot to go on and also I'm me), but the people I'm the least paranoid about is probably AV and to a lesser degree you.

AV mostly for the sort-of-claim. Unlike Caedorus' very vague comment (though if it was the poem, I admit it was pretty clever), AV's been very specific about where the clues are, even if we don't know what they mean, which seems like it would be unnecessarily limiting for a wolf (especially since there was no more than the usual suspicions against AV at the time). Of course, it's AV so it's certainly not impossible for it to be part of some long wolf con. (I also have a probably out there theory on what AV might have been trying to accomplish, which might suggest someone's wolfy if true).

My read on you is mostly gut. I was initially quite suspicious of you (mostly due to a combination of arguments made by others and something feeling kinda off) but your reaction to being wagon'd and later posts in general felt very towny. There was... franticness(?) that felt genuine. I also think you probably wouldn't have defended Caedorus as much if you were a wolf (then again, it wasn't enough, so maybe it was just the exactly right amount from a wolf).

On the wolf side of things my reads are even less confident. My gut is vary of Cao, but I think I'm at least partially doing what I said I wouldn't and suspect him for the same reason he supposedly suspected me.

If flat's a wolf, I suspect Allando is as well. I don't think a wolf would make that vote (knowing they'd look bad after the lynch) if it wasn't to save a buddy.
    Mmm, this makes sense. I wouldn't say it was franticness exactly, just being voted made me realise I'd been not doing enough (according to my own extremely high standards) and I should probably start actually solving.

I will admit I'm toying with a flat/Allando w/w world, but it does feel almost too obvious to be true.

Also I may regret this, but I think Kraken is just confbiased town atp. I can see a wolf deciding to OMGUS me when bladescape is voting me and I'm reasonably suspected; I don't see said wolf then continuing to push me even when I've done towny stuff and partially pivoted away from him, and people in general aren't suspecting me as much.

Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

End of M2

Turn One: End Phase

Nash, the purple-armed Barian Emperor, brought himself and Quattro back to the duel field, where they'd had their first battle.
    "Remember this battlefield, Quattro?"
    Quattro grins and activates his duel disk. "I do. You were disqualified for cheating against me."
    "In response to your DELIBERATE provocation! You didn't know how much was at stake! My sister needed that prize money!"
    "Apparently not. She seems perfectly capable of aiding you in your invasion of our world now. So, I'd say a small price to pay for seeing those big red letters on the duel screen: Reginald Castle – Disqualified!" Quattro laughs.
    Nash's eyes narrow. "I was going to save this for Yuma."
    "A shame I'll be going first then! I activate CARD OF PUPPETS! This allows me to summon from my hand Gimmick Puppet Humpty Dumpty and Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll! Now let's see if my doll can't succeed where all the king's men failed and lay the overlay network! I Xyz Summon the Rank 8 Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder! I'll put down three cards to protect it! Now, Reginald, what are you to do against him!?"
    Nash's deck glowed. "A truly powerful duelist can change the outcome of a Duel. He can even generate the very cards he needs to draw! Chaos... Draw!"
    Nash draws his top card with a wide swipe. He turns the card to glance at it out of the corner of his eye. "This is the end."

Turn Two: Draw Phase
    All powers refresh.

Turn Two: Standby Phase

Marin's duel against Quinton is going well for Kite's teacher. He's managed to defeat her ace monster, Ragnazero, and he is ready to attack directly with Dyson Sphere for game. "Now, Dyson Sphere!"
    "Not so fast!" Marin flips up... "Threatening Roar! You cannot declare an attack this turn, giving me one more draw."
    Quinton smirks and lays two cards face-down. "If you think they'll help. I don't recall Rio having much in the way of dueling ability."
    "Sadly, you are facing Marin, Barian Empress!"

Player Role Team
    flat_footed
    BatCatHat
    CaoimhinTheCape
    LetsGetKraken
    Snowblaze
    Illven
    Bladescape
    Persolus
    JeenLeen
    BookWombat
    Lady Serpentine
    Caedorus Byron Team ZeXal
    Allando
    :D ;) :P

Turn Two: Main Phase One
    Begin voting!
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2023-04-27 at 04:11 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

...right, yes, there are no nightkills.

Allando - I'll start back here. Thoughts on flat_footed/Kraken/anyone else you have strong opinions on?

Unless people are around I'll probably catch up on sleep I've missed soon and then get back to the solving tomorrow.

Extended Signature

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I wrote most of this up during Night phase, since I knew I'd be busy until about halfway through Day.
    But my biggest though this "how no NK?"
    With the timing, I don't think we could block a NK this first End Phase, right, since ours wait until Standby? Even the "delay death" by a phase power wouldn't be active yet to block the first kill.

Iffy vibes from Allando and Cao.
    flat_footed seems odd given the last-minute vote.
    Not sure on Snowblaze and Kraken. Want to rethink things.
    I'm taking the talk at night with a grain of salt, as folk sometimes lie or try to avoid being targeted for NKs then. But that some talked... maybe relevant. Will probably say more tomorrow.

Anyway, here's my stuff:
    The current secret is that neither of my votes are actually wolf and the wolf who I figured out I don't want to vote today.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be funny if one of the people I voted was also a wolf but I don't think so just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Allando

Trying something else on for size cause now I think about it I want to encourage BW to participate with gut reads early again.
    Allando - because I don't feel like voting Kraken any more and he's the only other wagon I don't actively dislike. Also because vague gut. Please don't ask me to articulate it.

Still open to better ideas if people have them!

Allando, what did you make of the reactions to your accusation?
    Thanks!

Analysis

If Allando flips wolf, then bladescape and Snowblaze are almost assurdedly town. Or willing to bus an ally. More towncred to bladescape, as he easily could have changed his vote again as has been standard D1 for him this and other games.

If Allando flips wolf, flat_footed looks bad. His vote essentially protected Allando and sealed Caedorus' death.

Questions

flat_footed, anything more to say than the little you said?

Quote Originally Posted by Allando View Post
    Caedorus was trying so hard to be sus enough to not get nk'ed he got eliminated. Rip.
    Could you state (or restate) what you thought was suspicious?

Any thoughts on Illven or Batcathat after the death flip?
    I don't really have anything on Illven. Batcathat feels a little suspicious to me, but he often does that regardless of alignment.

Tangent
    I'll probably be offline this weekend except for late in the evening.