New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Rules for posting in the Home Brew sub-forum?

I'm reading this site on my phone. But I have a hard time finding the sub-forum rules for the Home Brew section. I'm particularly interested in what systems we can post about. I mainly use Star Wars SAGA edition, it is based on DnD 3.5. I want to make some home brew loosely based on DnD 3.x PrC's.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Rules for posting in the Home Brew sub-forum?

Homebrew Design doesn't have system-specific subforums. Editions of D&D have prefixes one can add to one's threads, but that's about it.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Rules for posting in the Home Brew sub-forum?

Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I'm reading this site on my phone. But I have a hard time finding the sub-forum rules for the Home Brew section. I'm particularly interested in what systems we can post about. I mainly use Star Wars SAGA edition, it is based on DnD 3.5. I want to make some home brew loosely based on DnD 3.x PrC's.
    The Mod Ogre: Anything you like; I personally post stuff for AD&D 2nd edition, Savage Worlds, and Hackmaster from time to time. It is suggested that you either use a prefix (if available) or a tag [Star Wars Saga], but that's just to keep folks from investigating something that doesn't interest them. Courtesy, as it were.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.