New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Anauroch: Empire of Shade OOC

Hi everyone!

Shraxtrix is reporting for duty and I'm glad to be chosen.

I'm kinda surprised about it to be honest, because of my alignment and race choice but we'll see how it's gonna turn out. I'll catch up on the IC and post then.

If it works for everyone I'll be choosing This color?
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2023-10-10 at 07:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

I have arrived
    Darla the Beastmaster

It appears that BLUE Speech has not been been taken so I will use that for Darla
    thanks for the selection, I will read and try to catch up on the ic stuff

P26 thought you would like to know that your post 1 link to the IC is not a link to IC but a link to a post comment style box.

I found and linked to the IC though
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...re-of-Shade-IC

is it safe to presume that we have been with the group the whole time ?

P26 did you want a seperate sheet for Darla's Animal Companions:
    Ruh - Stealthy melee / mount
    Sharak - Stealthy scout
    Kodo & Podo - Stealthy thieves
    Last edited by samduke; 2023-10-10 at 09:04 AM.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Welcome to the game, both of you.

@Alhallor
    You character isn't evil and there's nothing in her description to indicate that she belongs to any nations or organizations which are opposed to the ones that are important to the other PCs, so Shraxtrix should fit in well.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Just to let you all know, there was another applicant whose app I missed, and when I checked it out I liked it, so I have added a third PC. Say hello to BananaPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    I have arrived
    Darla the Beastmaster

It appears that BLUE Speech has not been been taken so I will use that for Darla
    thanks for the selection, I will read and try to catch up on the ic stuff

P26 thought you would like to know that your post 1 link to the IC is not a link to IC but a link to a post comment style box.

I found and linked to the IC though
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...re-of-Shade-IC

is it safe to presume that we have been with the group the whole time ?

P26 did you want a seperate sheet for Darla's Animal Companions:
    Ruh - Stealthy melee / mount
    Sharak - Stealthy scout
    Kodo & Podo - Stealthy thieves
    Thanks for mentioning the malfunctioning link. I will edit it accordingly.
    Yes, you have been with the group the whole time.
    No need for a separate sheet, just put the build stubs at the bottom of your own sheet, unless they have an extensive list of powers and abilities.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Hey all, I didn't expect to get the last minute message shoot, but I appreciate the chance!

Faora Bolton, a druid that'll be taking lots of punches to her wild-shaped ursine face, who will speak in Green.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Faora Bolton is a 31-year-old human druid, standing at an above average height of 5'11" with a fit and healthy build with a natural vitality about her. Her sun-kissed skin bears the marks of time spent in the wilderness, and her green eyes shimmer with an otherworldly wisdom. Faora's orange-red hair, often adorned with woven vines and leaves, flows down her back like a fiery waterfall. She wears a simple, foliage-toned robe made of natural fibers beneath a finely crafted leather cuirass adorned with charms and tokens that reflect her connection to the natural world. A wooden staff, carved with intricate patterns and adorned with feathers and stones, is never far from her side. She moves with a quiet grace, her footsteps almost imperceptible as she treads softly on the forest floor.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    Faora is a woman of deep conviction, guided by her unyielding commitment to the natural world. Her experiences, both victories, and defeats, have shaped her into a resolute and determined individual. She possesses an unwavering sense of duty towards the forests and all living creatures within them. Her character is marked by the following traits:

Respectful of Nature: Faora reveres the natural world as a living entity, and she views herself as its guardian and protector. She is quick to defend the forest and its inhabitants from any threat, whether natural or man-made.

Compassionate: Despite her often stoic demeanour, Faora possesses a deep well of compassion for those in need. She is known to nurse injured animals and tend to wounded travellers, offering solace and healing to all who cross her path.

Determined: Faora's pursuit of the title of Archdruid is fuelled by a determination to prove herself, both to others and to overcome her feelings of inferiority. She approaches challenges with unwavering resolve and an indomitable spirit.

Cautious: Having experienced betrayal, Faora is naturally cautious when forming new relationships. She trusts the natural world implicitly but is slower to extend that trust to strangers. She values loyalty and integrity above all else.

Connected to the Mystical: Faora's deep connection to the wilds has granted her a profound understanding of the mystical and magical. She often sees the hidden beauty and secrets that lie beneath the surface of the world.

Faora possesses a whimsical fascination with the behavior of forest creatures, particularly squirrels, and often finds herself observing their antics with amusement, and this curiosity about the secret lives of woodland critters often extends to others. Faora can spend hours watching squirrels go about their daily routines, whether it's their acrobatic leaps from tree to tree or their clever tactics for hiding nuts. She has a collection of squirrel-themed trinkets and occasionally communicates with the local squirrel population in a lighthearted, playful manner.

Despite being an...other worldly woman to interact with, Faora can be surprisingly diplomatic (when she wants something), but when not on her behaviour she can show an unusual penchant for insensitivity. It's not that she's rude or wants to make others uncomfortable, but she can speak rather matter-of-factly about ghoulish or dark topics where others might use more tact. Additionally, Faora's deep connection to nature extends to her sense of typically sarcastic or pun-based sense of humor. She often injects her conversations with forest-themed quips and puns, even in the most serious situations.

Spoiler: Traits
    Show

Faora's favorite alcoholic beverage is a refreshing and earthy herbal mead, crafted from the honey of local bees and infused with a variety of wild herbs and botanicals she gathers from the forest. This mead's natural and earthy flavors resonate with her deep connection to the wilderness, making it a perfect choice to accompany her meals.

As for her favorite food, Faora has a penchant for hearty and rustic fare that reflects her love for nature's bounty. Her go-to dish is a savory venison stew, prepared with tender chunks of venison, foraged mushrooms, root vegetables, and a rich broth made from wild herbs. It's a dish that satisfies her omnivorous appetite while celebrating the balance between the hunter and the hunted in the natural world.

Faora's unique perspective on urban environments sets her apart from the stereotypical druid. While many of her druidic peers might harbor a disdain for cities, viewing them as a blight on the natural world, Faora possesses a broader and more patient outlook shaped by her deep understanding of history and the cyclical nature of the world.

Long-Term Vision: Faora recognizes that civilizations rise and fall, and urban centers, no matter how grand, eventually crumble and return to the earth. She has studied the ebb and flow of empires, the rise and fall of cities, and the transformation of landscapes over millennia. She understands that, in the grand scheme of time, the influence of human civilization is but a fleeting moment.

Nature's Resilience: Instead of seeing cities as permanent scars on the land, Faora believes in the resilience of nature. She understands that, given time, the natural world can reclaim and heal even the most concrete-laden landscapes. She acknowledges that forests may regrow, rivers may cleanse themselves, and wildlife may return once human influence diminishes.

A Patient Advocate: In her interactions with city-dwellers, Faora takes on the role of a patient advocate for the natural world. Rather than condemning urban development outright, she strives to inspire individuals to coexist harmoniously with nature, incorporating sustainable practices and fostering a sense of responsibility for the environment.

Balancing Act: Faora walks a delicate line between her love for the wild and her understanding of the human need for civilization. She believes that striking a balance between the two is crucial for the long-term health of the planet. This perspective often leads her to engage in conversations and initiatives aimed at promoting ecological awareness within urban communities.

Faora's unique outlook challenges the conventional beliefs of her druidic kin but also makes her a bridge between the natural world and the ever-expanding urban landscapes. She serves as a reminder that even within cities, nature's presence persists, and the choice to nurture and protect it lies with those who have the wisdom to see the bigger picture.

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    Born under the canopy of the ancient Ardeep Forest, Faora Bolton's life was destined to be intertwined with wild magic. She came into the world 31 years ago as a humble human, a child of nature, with eyes that held the secrets of the forest. From her earliest years, she displayed an unyielding curiosity and a deep connection with the natural world, traits that would eventually lead her down the path of druidism. Faora was raised in a modest cottage by her wood-working parents, Elowen and Ealdred Bolton. Unlike some of her elven peers who exhibited natural talents from a young age, Faora's own druidic abilities were slower to manifest. She struggled to communicate with animals and found it challenging to harness the mystical energies of the woods. Yet, her determination and unwavering discipline set her apart. Faora possessed a thirst for knowledge that couldn't be quenched, and she was willing to devote herself to her studies in a way that few could match.

As a young druid-in-training, Faora sought guidance from the Circle of the Moon, whose members were renowned for their shapeshifting abilities. Her mentor, an elderly druid named Taelin, was patient but demanding. He challenged Faora to prove her dedication, sending her on perilous journeys deep into the heart of the forest to seek out rare herbs and uncover hidden groves. These early trials, though fraught with danger, honed Faora's survival instincts and deepened her bond with the natural world.

Event 1 - The Taming of the Wild Beast

One of Faora's early victories came when she encountered a rogue owlbear that had been terrorizing the local wildlife. With her newfound skills, she managed to communicate with the creature and discover the source of its aggression—a painful thorn embedded in its paw. Faora removed the thorn and nursed the owlbear back to health, earning the creature's trust and ending its reign of terror in the forest.

Event 2 - The Betrayal of a Friend

As Faora's abilities grew, so did her circle of acquaintances. Among them was a fellow druid named Elara, with whom she forged a deep bond of friendship. However, when a rare and potent herb known as Moonshadow Bloom was discovered in a hidden glade, Elara's ambition got the better of her. She betrayed Faora, leaving her stranded in the glade and taking the Moonshadow Bloom for herself. This painful betrayal left Faora with a sense of distrust that would linger in her heart for years to come.

Faora's life took an unexpected turn when she met Serwyn, a traveling knight whose path crossed with hers during a particularly fierce winter storm. Serwyn was a chivalrous and noble soul, and Faora found herself drawn to his unwavering sense of duty and honor. Despite the vast differences in their backgrounds, their love blossomed like the springtime flowers of Cormanthor. Their union resulted in the birth of a son, Aelar. However, the responsibilities of her newfound motherhood clashed with Faora's dedication to her druidic training. She faced a difficult choice, one that would shape her future: leave Aelar with Serwyn and continue her quest to become an Archdruid or forsake her ambitions and focus solely on her family. Ultimately she chose the former, with Serwyn taking their son, with her blessing, and parting to Waterdeep where he intended to raise their boy well.

Event 3 - The Battle Against the Blighted Grove

One fateful day, Faora discovered a hidden grove deep within the forest, a place of unparalleled beauty and tranquillity. However, her joy was short-lived as she realized that a sinister force, known as the Blight Rot, was spreading through the grove, corrupting the once-vibrant flora and endangering the delicate balance of the ecosystem.

The source of this blight was an ancient and malevolent treant who had fallen to darkness, its heart consumed by bitterness and hatred for the natural world. Faora understood that to save the grove and heal the land, she had to confront this corrupted treant.

With the guidance of the forest spirits and her own determination, Faora embarked on a perilous journey to confront the treant. The battle that followed was fierce and heartbreaking, as Faora had to face the twisted version of a creature that was once a guardian of the forest. After a grueling struggle, Faora managed to purify the treant's heart, freeing it from the Blight Rot's influence.

As the corrupted treant's malevolence faded, so did the Blight Rot's grip on the grove. Nature's healing magic surged through the land, rejuvenating the grove and purging the blight from its heart. Faora's victory not only saved the sacred grove but also earned her the deep respect of the forest and its spirits. She had proven herself as a true protector of the natural world.

Event 4 - The Lost Connection

During a powerful ritual to commune with a revered ancient tree known as the Eldertree, Faora's concentration wavered, and she inadvertently disrupted the connection between herself and the Eldertree. This sacred tree had been a source of wisdom and guidance for generations of druids, and its loss was a blow to Faora's confidence. She struggled to regain her spiritual connection, feeling as though she had let down her mentors and the entire druidic community.

In the wake of her unintentional disruption of the ritual, Faora embarked on a solitary quest to seek out the lost spirits of the Eldertree. She traversed deep into the heart of the forest, conversing with ancient and powerful entities, and delving into the very essence of the natural world. Her journey was fraught with peril, as she encountered malevolent spirits and overcame treacherous obstacles.

Through her unwavering determination and selflessness, Faora managed to locate the scattered remnants of the Eldertree's spirit and began the arduous process of restoring its connection to the world. She spent years in communion with the tree, learning its wisdom and healing its wounds. In doing so, she not only redeemed herself in the eyes of her druidic peers but also rekindled a profound connection to the heart of the forest.

Now, at the age of 31, Faora Bolton moves forward into her next chapter, her journey marked with wins and losses. She is a human druid who has forged her own path, determined to earn the title of Archdruid, not only as an achievement but also to compensate for a slight feeling of inferiority she felt from her more naturally-gifted peers as a young druidling. As she continues to roam the forest, her presence is a testament to the enduring spirit of those who are willing to sacrifice and strive for the greater good of the natural world.

Spells Prepared:

0: 6
    Create water
    Cure Minor Wounds
    Detect magic
    Purify Food and Drink
    Read magic
    Know Direction

1st: 7
    Entangle x2
    Faerie Fire
    Speak with Animals
    Charm Animals
    Obscuring Mist
    Produce Flame

2nd: 7
    Barksin x2
    Fog Cloud
    Resist Energy
    Restoration, Lesser
    Summon Swarm
    Soften Earth and Stone

3rd: 5
    Sleet Storm
    Stone Shape
    Magic Fang, Greater
    Flame Sands
    Heart of Water

4th: 5
    Enhance Wild Shape x2
    Boreal Wind
    Heart of earth x2
    Wall of salt

5th: 4
    Commune with nature 1
    Animal Growth
    Bite of the Weretiger
    Wall of Thorns

6th: 3
    Mudslide
    Dispel Magic, Greater
    Energy Immunity

7th: 1
    Master Earth

Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-12-26 at 07:01 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

After reading the IC, I'll have Faora rock up as the 'second wave' Elminister sent (along with Darla and Shaq). That alright?
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I also thought about being already at the other side of the portal but I think for ease of play we just can assume we have been with the group up to this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox26 View Post
    Yes, you have been with the group the whole time.
    Emphasis mine
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2023-10-11 at 05:13 AM.

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I can roll with however you new players want to introduce yourselves. You can have been with the group all along, but if you specifically want to catch up with the existing characters, then just post that and I will work with it.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I rolled with being with being there all along.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Also totally fine with just having been there all along.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

No need for a separate sheet, just put the build stubs at the bottom of your own sheet, unless they have an extensive list of powers and abilities.
    well they do have extensive "tricks", but its just the normal animal stuff otherwise
    I did not purchase them specific gear, something I had originally thought about asking about if selected.
    so I will ask now.

large Ruh being effectively a big lizard type cat, I think should have the following slots - (head (bite), face, neck, arms, rings, torso/body, feet (claws)

medium Sharak being a bird, I think should have the following slots - (head (bite), face, neck, torso, legs as arms, feet (claws)

tiny Kodo & Podo being a weasel more specifically Ferrets, I think should have - (head (bite), face, neck, body, feet ) but I would probably only consider something for the head/face maybe feet because of the nature of ferrets ability to go anywhere their head fits
    Last edited by samduke; 2023-10-11 at 08:41 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

well they do have extensive "tricks", but its just the normal animal stuff otherwise
    I did not purchase them specific gear, something I had originally thought about asking about if selected.
    so I will ask now.

large Ruh being effectively a big lizard type cat, I think should have the following slots - (head (bite), face, neck, arms, rings, torso/body, feet (claws)

medium Sharak being a bird, I think should have the following slots - (head (bite), face, neck, torso, legs as arms, feet (claws)

tiny Kodo & Podo being a weasel more specifically Ferrets, I think should have - (head (bite), face, neck, body, feet ) but I would probably only consider something for the head/face maybe feet because of the nature of ferrets ability to go anywhere their head fits
    If you have specific gear you want for them then you can pick it up, but you have to pay for it out of your own gold, as animal companions don't get starting gold. The slots you suggest look fine.

EDIT: Actually, outfitting four creatures from your starting gold is going to be expensive, so I will give you an NPCs worth of starting gold to get them outfitted. That is one NPC between all four of them though, as they shouldn't be capable of competing with an actual character.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

If you have specific gear you want for them then you can pick it up, but you have to pay for it out of your own gold, as animal companions don't get starting gold. The slots you suggest look fine.

EDIT: Actually, outfitting four creatures from your starting gold is going to be expensive, so I will give you an NPCs worth of starting gold to get them outfitted. That is one NPC between all four of them though, as they shouldn't be capable of competing with an actual character.
    okay first I will not change it as I already did it, but I spent pc wealth on rations for all 4 as they eat different things.

NPC Wealth by Level 13 35,000 gp

the following I present as By Request/Approval

Ruh
    * I spent PC gold on his gear

Sharak
    * as a flying bird I can not justify gear because it would affect the fly speed

Kodo & Podo <30,000 gp>

<Head/Face Slot> Goggles of Night 12,000 gp
    Darkvision 60ft

<Feet Slot>
    Horseshoes of Speed (DMG p260) 3,000 gp
    When all 4 are worn by an appropriate creature, it gains a 30ft Enhancement bonus to its land movement rate.

* I would like to alter this to the paws of the ferrets giving them a higher rate of movement
    Last edited by samduke; 2023-10-12 at 08:50 AM.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground

Welcome everyone. I'm glad to see this getting underway again, and that a lot of you have hung in there with us through the recruitment effort.

We've had a very strong start getting to where we are now, and you're coming in at great time in the storyline, with a new adventure area ahead to establish your characters in. If you've already perused the IC thread, and have any questions on events up until now, do let us know.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

okay first I will not change it as I already did it, but I spent pc wealth on rations for all 4 as they eat different things.

NPC Wealth by Level 13 35,000 gp

the following I present as By Request/Approval

Ruh
    * I spent PC gold on his gear

Sharak
    * as a flying bird I can not justify gear because it would affect the fly speed

Kodo & Podo <30,000 gp>

<Head/Face Slot> Goggles of Night 12,000 gp
    Darkvision 60ft

<Feet Slot>
    Horseshoes of Speed (DMG p260) 3,000 gp
    When all 4 are worn by an appropriate creature, it gains a 30ft Enhancement bonus to its land movement rate.

* I would like to alter this to the paws of the ferrets giving them a higher rate of movement
    That is all approved, Sam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nines View Post
    Welcome everyone. I'm glad to see this getting underway again, and that a lot of you have hung in there with us through the recruitment effort.

We've had a very strong start getting to where we are now, and you're coming in at great time in the storyline, with a new adventure area ahead to establish your characters in. If you've already perused the IC thread, and have any questions on events up until now, do let us know.
    I second this sentiment.

Also, I apologise I went quiet this last week. I had a medical episode which is still ongoing, and have been pretty out of it. It is a mental illness issue, so I am physically fine. But I figured I had better get a post up so we don't start losing people. Feel free to post IC, for those who haven't yet. I am about to update the IC thread. I know Palanan has had issues and may not be rejoining us for a while, so we will continue without them for now.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Best wishes for a speedy recovery with your medical episode, Paradox.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thanks mate. It tends to happen a couple of times a year, usually one of those times is around now, so I was kind of expecting it. Only problem is that I am meant to be doing an intensive training course this week and I have missed the whole thing so far.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Yikes man, I certainly don't envy you there. See if you can get some type of medical waiver, otherwise I'm perfectly fine with you taking the time you need to catch up on your studies. RL comes first.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

They have been fine with me not coming, but my next assignment requires that I write a reflection on a workshop roleplay conducted during this week's seminars, so like it or not I am going to have to attend at least once before the end of the week.

I should be able to maintain posting. Only issue I have is that I don't receive emailed logs of posts from this game for some reason, neither the OOC or the IC threads email me.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

roll for Knowledge History and Knowledge Arcana to learn more about the tower?

no such skills for darla as they are trained only.

but lets go with the standard for this lot

Darla
    Listen: (1d20+23)[32]
    Spot: (1d20+23)[31]

Ruh
    Listen: (1d20+17)[20]
    Spot: (1d20+17)[27]

Sharak
    Listen: (1d20+15)[35]
    Spot: (1d20+15)[26]

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Knowledge, History: (1d20+5)[20]

Knowledge, Arcana: (1d20+7)[9]

Shraxtrix is hardly an expert, but she can at least try.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Knowledge (History): (1D20+7)[19]

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

I should be able to maintain posting. Only issue I have is that I don't receive emailed logs of posts from this game for some reason, neither the OOC or the IC threads email me.
    That happens every so often. It's the case in a number of the games I'm currently involved in. I don't know of any reliable way to reverse it, but most of the time the emails start coming again after a while.

Also wishing you good luck on the health front.

Knowledge (arcana) check [roll]1d20+7[roll]

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Knowledge (arcana) check, take #2: (1d20+7)[12]

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

Glad to hear from you, and wishing you well as well.

Ixtalan is a deep well of esoterica, so he will rely on his rote knowledge and take 10 on both, while Allan quietly reminds him of something. He'll aim to shore up any gaps after hearing what the other's know.

Knowledge (arcana): 32
    Knowledge (history): 31
    *+2 aid on history.
    Last edited by Nines; 2023-10-18 at 01:14 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rolling Harper lore as well (bardic knowledge): (1d20+20)[31]

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I am pretty sure you can't Take 10 on a Knowledge check. You either know it or you don't. But as you have bardic knowledge that will tell you a fair bit too. Check IC for details of what you learn.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'll send you a PM on it.

In the interest of keeping things moving, Ixtalan will simply roll with Allan's assistance.

Knowledge (arcana) (1d20+24)[27]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

at and around the fountain area without disturbing the coins or water

search for traps: (1d20+19)[25]
    spot for traps: (1d20+23)[32]

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

No updates from me tonight, I'm afraid. Having a rough week but hopefully things will improve over tomorrow, because...TGIF!