New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 818
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    And now I am an undisputed train lead at the last second?! What the heck guys. I have to go to work and Iím sure barely anyone will see this before time runs out.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Let'sGetKraken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive_Sophia View Post
    Oh god Snowblaze what have you done?! My power was blocked last night, but Iím not a wolf. I have a really important info power for town, so yeeting me now is really going to hurt you all. Youíre more or less forcing me to claim now which means Iíll be killed tonight anywaysÖ jeez.
    And this is exactly what I was worried about, Benooj. If this is true, we lose one town and we outed our voider for no actual reason.

    Like, I think we still go for Olive - or at least force the claim - but yeah.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2023-09-06 at 09:20 AM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

    Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

    Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Flat_footed I guess? I really don't have any choice but to do this and hope a few others opt to spare me. For what it's worth, I am "Village Seer". I can detect alignments.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive_Sophia View Post
    Oh god Snowblaze what have you done?! My power was blocked last night, but Iím not a wolf. I have a really important info power for town, so yeeting me now is really going to hurt you all. Youíre more or less forcing me to claim now which means Iíll be killed tonight anywaysÖ jeez.
    We have thirty-seven minutes, there's still time to kill someone else. I recommend claiming specifically what information power you have.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive_Sophia View Post
    Flat_footed I guess? I really don't have any choice but to do this and hope a few others opt to spare me. For what it's worth, I am "Village Seer". I can detect alignments.
    flat_footed.

    I'm not convinced but I also refuse to kill an uncounterclaimed Seer when there are reasonable alternatives.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2023-09-06 at 09:50 AM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

    Extended Signature

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Okay. I'll be honest, Olive should absolutely be claiming because dying tonight is better then dying right now and if her claim is true she'll be the target of any baner and tracker. Their panic seems genuine.

    On the Persolus claim, that.....is actually not what I was thinking. I was thinking they were an innocent child, their first post as them scared of the dark. (Like a child.)
    Plus 1) One of my theories is that we have lovers in the game. I don't think we'd have both lovers AND masons.
    2) Why in the abyss did their mason buddy not claim yesterday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Avatar by Honest Tiefling

    Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    We have thirty-seven minutes, there's still time to kill someone else. I recommend claiming specifically what information power you have.

    - - - Updated - - -



    flat_footed.

    I'm not convinced but I also refuse to kill an uncounterclaimed Seer when there are reasonable alternatives.
    I think we have a different definition for "reasonable".

    I'm also not going to vote a seer Day 2, but I also don't have anything to protect or check her. Guess I'll start digging for Door 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive_Sophia View Post
    And now I am an undisputed train lead at the last second?! What the heck guys. I have to go to work and Iím sure barely anyone will see this before time runs out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    And this is exactly what I was worried about, Benooj. If this is true, we lose one town and we outed our voider for no actual reason.

    Like, I think we still go for Olive - or at least force the claim - but yeah.
    I mean no one else claimed to have baned or voided. And willing to say "really important info power" but not what the power *is* means still a target but imo not strong enough to get us to try to abandon the vote.

    As I said, either Olive is town in which case I am more than willing to push for a Snowblaze yeet as at that point I don't trust the voider claim or Olive isn't town in which case this was a desperate attempt to salvage.
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Metastachydium's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Bucket of crabs! It's end of day already? Okay, no quoting stuff.

    Snow: I don't think that was a void. See my comment on the fluff earlier.

    Also, I have an alternate theory regarding what happened with the kill. It doesn't involve Olive in any way.

    Doesn't mean I'm vouching for her, mind. But I think you're wrong.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    I mean no one else claimed to have baned or voided. And willing to say "really important info power" but not what the power *is* means still a target but imo not strong enough to get us to try to abandon the vote.

    As I said, either Olive is town in which case I am more than willing to push for a Snowblaze yeet as at that point I don't trust the voider claim or Olive isn't town in which case this was a desperate attempt to salvage.
    Athedia.

    Olive basically confirmed Snow's claim for the moment, pushing for Snow doesn't seem good for town.

    Either Olive was a blocked seer, or Olive was a blocked Wolf.
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2023-09-06 at 09:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Metastachydium's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Now, where's a freakin' votecount when I need one?

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    Bucket of crabs! It's end of day already? Okay, no quoting stuff.

    Snow: I don't think that was a void. See my comment on the fluff earlier.

    Also, I have an alternate theory regarding what happened with the kill. It doesn't involve Olive in any way.

    Doesn't mean I'm vouching for her, mind. But I think you're wrong.
    That is... slightly redundant atp given the claim.

    screams into the abyss

    I have half an hour to think of something.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

    Extended Signature

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    I got ninjaed by an actual claim. Hmmm that does change things and yeah... it was a block not a void.... gah don't know where the votes stand at this point
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Let'sGetKraken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive_Sophia View Post
    And now I am an undisputed train lead at the last second?! What the heck guys. I have to go to work and Iím sure barely anyone will see this before time runs out.
    If you can claim, that would be best.

    Yeah, this is basically the worst-case scenario for town. Unfortunate.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

    Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

    Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    If you can claim, that would be best.

    Yeah, this is basically the worst-case scenario for town. Unfortunate.
    Olive claimed seer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Athedia.

    Olive basically confirmed Snow's claim for the moment, pushing for Snow doesn't seem good for town.

    Either Olive was a blocked seer, or Olive was a blocked Wolf.
    I was typing at Olive full claim fyi. For now I am removing any window vote since I have lost track of totals.
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Metastachydium's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    That is... slightly redundant atp given the claim.

    screams into the abyss

    I have half an hour to think of something.
    I'm in a hurry and missed the claim. Lots of talking, fast movement all about, days running out.

    Also, that seals it further, for now. flat-footed.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    I was typing at Olive full claim fyi. For now I am removing any window vote since I have lost track of totals.
    Pretty sure this fire drill put me in the lead. I'm town, but no way to prove it beyond my death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Olive_Sophia 4: Batcathat, Athedia, AvatarVecna, Let'sGetKraken
    flat_footed 4: CaoimhinTheCape, bladescape, Olive_Sophia, Snowblaze
    Athedia 1: flat_footed
    Persolus 1: MayanStar
    Benoojian 1: Cazero
    AvatarVecna 1: Benoojian
    bladescape 1: Metastachydium
    Snowblaze 1: Illven
    Metastachydium 1: Jeenleen

    I think.

    I also think flat is town even if he's not necessarily right on Athedia, but I'm not sure we can risk trying to wagon someone else as that might result in Olive dying.

    - - - Updated - - -

    flat 5
    Olive 3

    No other wagon more than one.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

    Extended Signature

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Let'sGetKraken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Olive claimed seer.
    Oh yes, I missed this, thanks.

    The role seems a bit basic? But yeah, I don't think we can afford to yeet Olive here.

    So, unvote for now.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

    Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

    Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Metastachydium's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Pretty sure this fire drill put me in the lead. I'm town, but no way to prove it beyond my death.
    I'd still rather kill Blade, but that's not happening. And now Olive says she's important.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Olive_Sophia 4: Batcathat, Athedia, AvatarVecna, Let'sGetKraken
    flat_footed 4: CaoimhinTheCape, bladescape, Olive_Sophia, Snowblaze
    Athedia 1: flat_footed
    Persolus 1: MayanStar
    Benoojian 1: Cazero
    AvatarVecna 1: Benoojian
    bladescape 1: Metastachydium
    Snowblaze 1: Illven
    Metastachydium 1: Jeenleen

    I think.

    I also think flat is town even if he's not necessarily right on Athedia, but I'm not sure we can risk trying to wagon someone else as that might result in Olive dying.

    - - - Updated - - -

    flat 5
    Olive 3

    No other wagon more than one.
    I switched to Flat.

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Olive_Sophia 4: Batcathat, Athedia, AvatarVecna, Let'sGetKraken
    flat_footed 4: CaoimhinTheCape, bladescape, Olive_Sophia, Snowblaze
    Athedia 1: flat_footed
    Persolus 1: MayanStar
    Benoojian 1: Cazero
    AvatarVecna 1: Benoojian
    bladescape 1: Metastachydium
    Snowblaze 1: Illven
    Metastachydium 1: Jeenleen

    I think.

    I also think flat is town even if he's not necessarily right on Athedia, but I'm not sure we can risk trying to wagon someone else as that might result in Olive dying.

    - - - Updated - - -

    flat 5
    Olive 3

    No other wagon more than one.
    Yeah, you're likely right. I have no other course than to vote Olive probably unless we get that other wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Watch it be someone like Book Wombat while we are all here pointing fingers. 23 minutes *sigh*
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    I'm pretty sure flat flips town here but also I don't have a good alternative, there is no other wagon and I don't know if there's enough momentum to make one and even if there was is it a good idea to just pick a name and hope?

    Someone help.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

    Extended Signature

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I'm pretty sure flat flips town here but also I don't have a good alternative, there is no other wagon and I don't know if there's enough momentum to make one and even if there was is it a good idea to just pick a name and hope?

    Someone help.
    No Lynch. Probably the only way to save myself here.
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2023-09-06 at 09:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    No Lynch. Probably the only way to save myself here.
    Yeah, no, not happening, I'd rather kill you than do that.

    Working on a better idea.

    Sorry if I can't get one in time.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

    Extended Signature

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Yeah, no, not happening, I'd rather kill you than do that.

    Working on a better idea.

    Sorry if I can't get one in time.
    Welp, I'm all ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Yeah, no, not happening, I'd rather kill you than do that.

    Working on a better idea.

    Sorry if I can't get one in time.
    Spread out to add a few more to the other wagons and leave it to RNG?
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    The main problem in making a different wagon is deciding where.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, not in favor of letting the RNG get a chance to catch the Seer.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

    Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be


    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isnít D&D, flaming the troll doesnít help either.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Batcathat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2019

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I'm pretty sure flat flips town here but also I don't have a good alternative, there is no other wagon and I don't know if there's enough momentum to make one and even if there was is it a good idea to just pick a name and hope?

    Someone help.
    While I'm less suspicious of him than before, I think flipping blade might be more useful than flat, but I doubt I can get that wagon going in the time that's left.

    Also, goddamnit, I was hoping it'd be a nice non-panicky EoD. Killing a seer would be bad. Seer claim could be a desperate last minute play for a wolf, but if it is, it's almost certain to get busted sooner or later. So flipping Olive probably not worth the risk? I think?

    flat_footed, I guess.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wizard's Tower by Luizeu

    Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Spread out to add a few more to the other wagons and leave it to RNG?
    That gives the wolves more chance to spread their votes and remain hidden when looking back. Can't always rely on RNG to out a wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

    Extended Signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •