New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Jerry's entourage [IC]

The depiction of a crying woman, clad in marble, turns towards the rather vocal boarigo. Some gravestones grind together, eliciting a groan from the cleaning zombies who quickly scoop up the dust and throw it back to the golem, it seems to quickly absorb the dust back into itself. The grinding stones make some noise but don't seem to have any meaning, till the echoes of the first grinding stone and the current kinda seem to coalesce into words.

Passage is not accepted until given Permission by the master of the lair. You're in it's lair...

There is some subtle movement from the golem, bringing him into a better position but giving enough space for Bommel or even Impigo (in Imp form) enough space to get through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Bommel is vibrated by every syllable spoken by the giant golem.

"Hm. I see my mistake. Hair doesn't have hands." Bommel puts the hair away again. Looking back up to the very big huge giant golem, the diminuitive silktail says "How do we get permission?"

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alhallor View Post
    Passage is not accepted until given Permission by the master of the lair. You're in it's lair...
    or Mrazzt the Mund could be entirely wrong and Golems do, in fact talk. SoRRy! I didN'T MEaN to offENd. Morazzt the Mund raises both big vines in what Morazzt the Mound believes should read as a sheepish and socially acceptable defensive posture.

"How do we get permission?"
    ActUALly, COulD yOu juST caLL hiM hERe? Morazzt te he Mound helpfully offers a solution that should be easy for all. We aRE moSTly HERe foR hIm, noT the OthER LaiR biTs.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

That can be arranged!

The golem produces another grinding tone, that reverberates deeper in the lair.

Please wait here. I'll give you and the master some privacy.

The golem awkwardly shuffles out of the way, taking a bit of wall with itself when he gets out of that room. One of the zombies offers Bommel a cigarette.

Spoiler: Bommel
    Show
    It's a chocolate one.

"Uuaaggghh, brains! I don't like the new boss much, you know. The old boss was also pretty bad, but the new one is way more worse, right Jeffrey?"

The other zombie procures sounds that are more expected from a zombie.

You can't really continue the conversation because the other Impigo smell appears. It looks like an amalgamation of Impigo... And several other fiendish people stitched haphazardly together, followed by a thin, haggard women with weird hair and one sceletal hand.

Spoiler: Impigo
    Show
    It's not the six-fingered wizard, but her cruel apprentice! The one who jotted down the experiments that were done to you and was as happy to hear you're screams as he did.

The women stays behind the fiendish lump and says. "I don't happen to know you, do I?

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Impigo can't think, Impigo can't forget, Impigo can only hum and roar in anger, the hellish blood jetting into his eyes...

My name is Impigo Montoya, your master killed my parents, prepare to die.

He says, calmly but firmly and solely focused on the necromancer, not even wanting to look at the faux impalgam

His voice carries the threat.

Intimidate
    (1d20+17)[32]

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

A question mark appears over Bommel's ears as he is offered a weird paper stick. He sniffs at it, and it smells chocolate-y! He wasn't allowed to have that back home, on account of too many zoomies! But maybe zoomies aren't such a bad thing here. He takes the choccy stick with an ear, takes off the paper, and just eats the whole stick. Listening as he munches, Bommel says "I'll 'alk 'o new bosh, thash no' nishe bein' a meanie 'o you!"

When the boss arrives, Bommel hops forward, putting on his best serious face. "Hi, I'm Shadow Ear Bommel, Disciple of the Way of Many Ears, Seeker of the Black Rabite! Are you the new boss? Stop being a meanie to your workers! You bullied one of them so much they can't even talk anymore, that's not nice!" Bommel pokes an ear in her direction. Jeffrey makes some noise that Bommel counts as agreement.

Also quick finger check.

Impigo's words are also accompanied by "So you are a super meanie!"
    Last edited by Ridai; 2024-05-17 at 12:15 PM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alhallor View Post
    That can be arranged!

The golem produces another grinding tone, that reverberates deeper in the lair.

Please wait here. I'll give you and the master some privacy.
    ThANk yOu! Morazzt the Mound waves after the Golem with one vine. Being a plant and all that, Morazzt the Mound should have known only good things ever come out of interacting with dirt, even if said dirt doesn't talk. Even as the words are spoken, Morazzt the Mound's other vine slides over the last moonstone of Morazzt the Mound's belt. Morazzt the MOund intended to save that one for later, should one of Morazzt the Mound's friends get hurt, but it would be impolite to engage in talks with people so polite ruffled as Morazzt the Mound currently is-

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    Impigo can't think, Impigo can't forget, Impigo can only hum and roar in anger, the hellish blood jetting into his eyes...

My name is Impigo Montoya, your master killed my parents, prepare to die.
    If Morazzt the Mound had eyes (that do that), Morazzt the Mound would now blink. Those are far too few (or far too many) fingers (was it six per hand, or six overall, Morazzt the Mound quietly wonders), and yet Impigo looks very angry. I tAKe It YoU AREN't friEnDS? Morazzt the Mound asks, confused.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Healing Belt: (2d8)[9]

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The magician is taken aback by Impigo's harsh words, a sceletal hand is raised up and she takes half of a step back, overtaken by fear. But at the same time her eyes flash up, the hair on her non-sceletal hand is raising up and she also seems to look a little excited?

The little imp? Oh, how delightful, I feared I wouldn't hear you anymore.

She procures a greased up piece of leather and her eyes find Bommel after a bit of searching.

Oh, I haven't experimented on one of your kind. That will be exhilerating.

She stabs the piece of leather violently with her sceletal hand, her eyes findind Morazzt.

Quite the little theater you gathered here, little imp. It won't help you.

The impigomation quietly observed, sending the feeling of prickling needles down you're spine (or equivalent).

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    You all take (2d6)[7] necrotic damage, get -2 AC and are shaken for one round, no save. She loves being scared.

Make a Fortitude save against 21, Impigo doesn't need to make that, because he is a lawful evil outsider. It is currently not apparent what the failed save does.

Jeffrey and the smoke-offering zombie seem to be undecided what to do, at least they don't attack you outright, yet.

The golem also doesn't seem to interpret the attack as anything worthwhile at the moment.