New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Jerry's entourage [IC]

My name is Impigo Montoya, you killed my parents... prepare to die!

Thinks Impigo repeatedly trying to calm his anger at the insinuation of him being a Familiar. The trauma of the imprisonment, of the experimentation, of the shame of serving a necromancer! No, he was not a familiar anymore, and he was here to hunt wizards like these... but he understood there was little to gain and much more to lern about the whereabouts of his archnemesis.

He collected all his pride and spoke softly, accepting the patronizing tone of the wizard.

Yes Masters, yes. I'm sent here by my Master to fetch Onyx. But my master would be happy to know that Silgirix, the Six FIngered Necromancer, was around buying supplies. Could you indicate where he'd gone?

And he offered a reverence.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Bluff
    (1d20+15)[28]
    Gather Info
    (1d20+5)[15]

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    "Did you spot the" Another look to check. "many-fingered wizard? Is he hiding in the lava?!"
    I diDN'T SpoT, aNd NOt tHaT. Morazzt the Mound gurgles reassuringly, but the shuffling about continues unabated. Could there really be a Mound there? What if that Mound is in danger?!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The necromancer is totally put off by Morazzt glowing and the following explanation. "I have never... I mean... Good for you, I guess?"

The necromancers confusion only grows with Bommels explanation. "You trained and became... Small? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Training to grow you're muscles and all that?"

With his growing confusion he answered Impigo's question without much trouble.

"Oh yes I met him actually. Talked a bit about necromancy and golemcrafting I thought he had some interesting ideas. Bring this to you're master. I'm pretty sure the... Many-fingered caster would love to have someone else to converse with."

The necromancer is going, or possibly fleeing, from the trio. But not without handing Impigo a small map that indicates a small laboratory, probably three hours away from Xeraania!

Spoiler: Morazzt
    Show
    You can't see any mounds lingering on the horizon.
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Farewell Mister! Who shall my master thank for this tidbit of information?

Says Impigo, bowing deeply and flamboyantly.

As the wizard turns his back, the imp has to suppress his murderous desires, another day he'll take down this mage, all mages who enslave poor familiars!

Mister Mound and Mister Disciple of Many Things, I now have a map to my dreaded enemy. Upon whom I shall enact my revenge! But i owe you both, let's grab a bite of something nice and discuss the matters at hand. We still need to finish our original mission

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

When asked if training wasn't actually about growing muscle, Bommel does his full-body nod. "Yeah, that's what I did."

Once Impigo is done asking the wizard questions and informs them he has a map, Bommel says "Oh, you can call me Bommel. I think Morazzt wants to look at something, so lets go look at that, then eat, then go look for that" Hand check. "wizard. Fair?"

But the topic of getting something to eat came up, so Bommel is being smart by scoping out the map for a place to get something to eat.

He also finds his smart approach was not necessarily an easy one to accomplish what he wanted to do. "'Watering Hole' doesn't sound very tasty. There's the 'Meatman guild', maybe they have something?" Bommel stares at the map's legend in deep concentration. "Maaaybe there is food at 'Luna's Retreat' or the 'Naughty Mermaid'? Retreats have food, right? The mermaid might have some, but we need to be careful she doesn't smuggle Salamander spices in there, if she's naughty."

The miniature silktail looks up from the map, up at Morazzt and Impigo. "Do you think the mermaid swims in the burny sea? I should ask her how she does that."
    Last edited by Ridai; 2024-02-29 at 04:15 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96

VerY fAIr! Morazzt the Mound signals Morazzt the Mound's own agreement. I thouGHt I HEarD somEthiNg or was it someone? aNd I nEEd to gO LooK noW, buT It SHOulD be NeaR the bIg FiRElaKe, so wE can aSK your MerMAId thERe, theN eaT and punCH BAd PeoPle. Morazzt the Mound elaborates with great conviction, beginning to lead a way. MaYBe shE'S paRT MOUND! Morazzt the Mound shares Morazzt the Mound's sudden idea regarding that naughty sea woman just as it takes shape, while at that. ThE MERmaid. I thINk I couLD SwiM in THAt foR a WHilE if I REALly wanteD tO. Morazzt the Mound muses, striding onwards, before issuing a loud, gurgling call, just as suddenly. Who knows? Maybe the other Mound who may or may not also be a Mermaid will hear that and answer! That would be very good.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Bommel hops onto Morazzt and continues to study the map. "Oh yeah, we'll come by the mermaid on the waAAAH!" Morazzt's sudden scream has the silktail toss the map in the air with both ears as he assumes defensive positions in multiple directions at once. When he realizes there is no current threat, he remembers the map and hastily jumps after it to fish it out of the air before anything bad happens. Like sailing into the burny lake, or being nabbed by the naughty mermaid! It takes a third jump, after sailing past the object eluding him with cunning maneuvers twice, no matter how much he flails his ears in the map's direction or engages in swimming motions to get closer. Happy (?) mound noises are good (?), but will take some getting used to (?).
    Last edited by Ridai; 2024-03-02 at 05:41 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Impigo is once again beyond confusion with the parlay of his comrades in arms... well comrades in ears and vines.

The devilish imp cannot make sense of a word they say, but decides to just go with it.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The walk through the town is mostly uneventful, despite the odd dwarf glancing at the unusual trio.

Spoiler: Morazzt
    Show
    You have you're hearing organs sharp as you try the Mound equivalent to a general "hello" and there... Is a sort of response but it feels somehow weird. It seems that you can't really discern the direction of the response and now that you listen pretty attentively it also seems... Muffled. Kinda like wherever the (perhaps hopeful, or confused) response comes from it needs to get through several layers of... Something till it reaches you. It's a confusing mystery that is probably easier to digest if you have some food in you.

The naughty mermaid is easy to find, when you open it there is some heat coming at you and steam escapes the tavern.

Don't let the heat out, dear guests, come in, come in.

There are a few guests, not a single dwarf it seems, some fire elementals in a corner radiation heat, some worm-like things that are currently eating a plate full of hot gems, apparently garnished with pepper and a dark-skinned elf munching away on a mushroom-steak.

At a open grill stands a naked salamander, flipping some hot gems towards the table of the worms who react favorably.

The whole place is pretty warm but not as hot as you may think with some fire-aligned beings sitting there, the floor is made of packed dirt and the walls seem to be of steel with a green alloy.

Oh, new guests? I'll whip something up for you and you either take it or leave it. That alright with you?

With an amused look towards Morazzt. Pretty sure I have something fitting for you, vine guy.

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

"That's alright with me!" One has to be wary of the naughty people. But also open to new, possibly exciting things!

"Hello! I'm Shadow Ear Bommel, Disciple of the Way of Many Ears, Seeker of the Black Rabite!" A beat of silence. "Are you the mermaid? How do you swim in the burny lake?" Is it the roasted gems? There was no gem roasting in Rabiton, they didn't see many gems, and Bommel doesn't remember Rince ever frying some up. The tiny rabite examines the procedure closely, perhaps to unlock some advanced secret of the Summer Forest Style. And everyone knows you examine extra closely if you squint extra hard while leaning forward!

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Impigo takes a good deep breath inside the place, letting the warm hot fumes fill his lungs! This is what home looked lwhen he was little impish cub in hell, before the Necromancer with the Six fingers summoned his parents and himself to turn them into familiars and infuse them with the blood or Karsus.

OH! The nostalgia just made Impigo madder with the Necromancer.

But he was also very hungry.

Excuse me, my friends the Ear and the Mound deserve a most delicious supper, something as luxurious as those gems, but more edible to them.
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2024-03-06 at 02:17 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102

The (granted, to a Mound, mostly) somewhat sad and sullen-looking Morazzt the Mound squeezes in and wiggles the tip of a vine towards the nice Salamander person in greeting. As doEs oUR wonDRouSLy iMPIsH ImP whO'S someTIMEs a BIRd! Morazzt the Mound adds to Impigo's kind comment with utmost conviction, despite Morazzt the Mound's slightly less than stellar mood. Maybe they have that ayuda thing he talked to the fish person in the caves about! It seemed to make Impigo happy. AnD I'lL readILy tRUST youR ExpERT ExpERTisE, of CoURse! UnlesS YoU seRVE tHOSe WiLD ElveS; I neVER saW thE appEAL of EaTINg WiLd ELveS. Morazzt the Mound politely admits.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Well, I'm Guldes Shen'dem and I promise you all a meal you won't forget.

Bommels question get's answered immediately while preparations for a meal are made. It seems to involve some sulfur, gold powder and a weird earthy smelling paste. All thrown on the open grill.

Yes! I came up with the name! Swimming in the lake is easy you just have to be convinced that you don't get burned. A short pause. I don't really get why others have problems with that though.

There's a snort regarding Morazzt comment and the dark-skinned elf seems a little afraid, even after Morazzt made his comment a bit clearer.

Bommel get's a sizable mushroom salad (as big as Bommel) interspersed with bits of meat and sweet fruits that are dripping with honey, garnished with gold flakes.

Impigo get's a dish which almost smells like hell, having several filled hot peppers baked in sulfur.

Finally Morazzt get's a... Steaming pile of earth? Which is actually a pile of different minerals, moisture and manure, heated to the point that makes absorption effortless.

Guldes leaves the grill for a moment and sits beside you.

Say could you help me out a bit? I have a pretty big cellar that seems to be connected to other dwarven cellars and there's... Well I don't really know a weird sound everytime I go in there. I don't really have time to search for it and I'm also a little bit afraid here. If you could take a look you can eat a week for free, what do you say?

14. - Top - End - #104

Morazzt the Mound perks up as Morazzt the Mound senses the approaching meal and hears the subsequent words. Both are of quite the pleasing sort, and Morazzt the Mound is quick to sit on the former. I aM MORazzT the MOUNd, GulDEs, and I'D BE vERy HappY TO LOok aT SOundS. I'm LOOkINg fOR SOUNDs fROm UndeR SoMETHinG and YoUR soUNDs fROm UNdER SomETHING intRigue ME. Morazzt the Mound declares very seriously, with happy gurgling mixed into Morazzt the Mound's other gurgling used fro speech. AnD thE MEal TOO iS FANtastIC! VeRY goOD miX! Morazzt the Mound compliments the food with the same Mound-equivalent of a breath, to signal that Morazzt the Mound hardly minds the offered payment either. It really is good. Morazzt the Mound wonders what kind of manure it has. Beyond being the good kind, of course. Maybe it's from one of those funny lizards? That would be nice.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2024-03-06 at 03:04 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Copious mental notes are taken. He just needs to believe enough to swim in the burny lake! He has much to learn.

Upon receiving the bowl of salad, the experienced Shadow Ear does an inquisitive sniff at it to deter-

Bommel is already face-first in the bowl, munching away happily. This is almost as good as Aunt Coney's tuber closeness!

From the depths of the bowl comes: "We can *munch* take a quick *munch HROMP* look, yeah!" Even more rapid munching occurs, as the bowl + silktail spin on the table. "But we *slurp* need to talk with Impigo first!"

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

The spicy food reminded Impigo of his little barracks in Abbyss, where they would smoke the flesh of elves with hot hellish peppers. A single sulfurous tear rolled down his face. Those were the times.

Oh, I'm fine with whatever decisions you make my friends. Now that I know the location of my dreaded enemy, my heart is entertained with plans of revenge

And as he bit the food, he smiled and imagined.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Oh, thanks a lot! I'll show you right after the meal.

You're being lead down a flat ramp to the basement, it's filled with a lot of food (or what passes as food for some) items, there is also a weird moan clearly to be heard with Guldes immediately shivering. There! I heard it again.

Spoiler: Mound
    Show
    "hI! i'M HerE! PleAsE, HelP! TheY aRe ToRtuRIng mE! PlEaSe, hELp!"
    You can easily follow the direction of the other mound asking for help.

You can also feel a slight... Warm draft from a clearly badly constructed wall, that does not seem to be important for the integrity of the structure.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Re-emerging from the bowl, the silktail's face is plastered with salad. Nothing a big circular slurp with his tongue can't fix, leaving him squeaky clean (relatively).

Hopping after Guldes, Bommel shudders bravely faces the weird moans, and quickly identifies the Suspicious Wall. It cannot deceive him!

"Winter Forest Style: Giant Hail Boulder Strike, HAIYAAAA!" And Bommel launches himself at the dastardly wall to punch it with an ear.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Bommel switches out Burning Brand in favor of Mountain Hammer.

And Bommel attacks the Suspicious Wall with Giant Hail Boulder Strike Mountain Hammer. Power Attack -5
    (1d2+11)[12] bludgeoning damage + (2d6)[4]. Damage ignores DR and hardness

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bommel launches himself through the air directly at the wall and leaves a... Perfectly Bommel sized hole in it, it was as easily as cutting through undead with a holy sword. A few seconds after the wall falls at Bommel! Only to fall exactly in the way that the bommel sized hole falls through Bommel leaving the now defenseless wall in bricks.

The moaning and weird sounds seem to be even more pronounced and after a short sprint through some tunnels.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Enough time to give Bommel back Mountain hammer.

You arrive at a pretty big cavern, it's kinda lit with some luminous fungus and there you see... A pretty big mound. Even bigger than Morazzt, with some dwarfs on it's back with weird saws in they're hands. Before him are several goblins and more dwarfs, what is different with this mound however is that he's not made out of plant matter but seems to be mostly made out of grey steel, but you can see some vines that seem to be made out of copper, silver and gold!

The dwarfs seem to be talking with each other and the goblins are busy cutting at some of the steely fines, currently it seems you haven't been spotted.

Show
    Because of the good food you're currently under a "Good hope" like effect, giving you a +2 to all d20 rolls (including attacks, but not damage, even if it should be somehow d20's.)

20. - Top - End - #110

The moaning from below elicits a moment of shocked silence from Morazzt the Mound; there seems to be fear in the shock, but a different kind of fear than the Salamander's. Worry. And anger. The moment the wall falls, the Mound bursts forward, hustling as fast as those stumpy legs allow for. And then, Morazzt the Mound sees it. And then, it's not anger anymore. It's rage.

A drawn out, gurgling moan resounds in the cavern. WE aRE coMInG! We aRe COMing! Morazzt the MOund adds for extra emphasis. And Morazzt the Mound explodes forward, and vines explode forward from Morazzt the Mound, at the closest Dwarf.

Show

Morazzt the Mound is PISSED! Moves to ST6/7;
    standard action attack/attacks the chainsaw Dwarf: (1d20+11)[30] for (3d6+4)[19] and
    (1d20+11)[25] for (3d6+4)[16],
    initiating a grapple if both hit: (1d20+14)[27].

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Lovely, thinks Impigo, battle at last against these no-good dwarfs!

He dips a tiny arrow with poison and shoots at the magic looking dwarf across the room, Impigo, an honorable duelist, has no honor to spare for those who enrage the Mound!

Spoiler: Finally, a mage!
    Show
    Swift, adopt Punishing stance.
    Move: draw bow an arrow and dip the arrow in poison.
    Standard: Shoot at the dwarf at J 14 with no warning. (1d20+14)[33] damage (1d3)[2] if the creature can cast spells (divine or arcane) then add 5+ highest spell level to damage.
    Dispelling effect from arrows: Will DC 19 or creature struck gets all their items dispelled.
    Posion: Fort negates DC17 (1d6)[1] dex damage

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

When the Shadow Ear furrows his brow, you know things are about to get serious.

"You big meanies! Burning Vengeance Corrective Slapassacre!" Bommel yells as he turns into a bouncing blur, appearing behind the chainsaw dwarf further away from the group. "Completely personal, kid!" And he drops a flaming hailstorm of ear slaps and blobbings on the fool, with extreme prejudice! Even bites the beard! That's how serious things are!

Show
    Swift Use Burning Blade maneuver to add 1d6+5 fire damage to all attacks for the turn.

Full Action Move and full attack the dwarf in L6! All attacks count as magic and adamantine, and deal nonlethal damage at no penalty. Power Attack -2 to-hit for +4 damage. +2 attack from Good (Hope) Food.
    Bite (1d20+18)[22], for (1d3+14)[16] physical damage + (1d6+5)[7] fire damage
    Ear 1 (1d20+18)[27], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage + (1d6+5)[7] fire damage
    Ear 2 (1d20+18)[34], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage + (1d6+5)[11] fire damage
    Unarmed blob 1 (1d20+19)[31], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage + (1d6+5)[10] fire damage
    Unarmed blob 2 (1d20+14)[28], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage + (1d6+5)[7] fire damage

Gains concealment from Child of Shadows stance for moving 10+ft, until the start of Bommel's next turn.

If attacks are left over, Bommel spreads remaining attacks at the nearby goblins.

23. - Top - End - #113

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    The moaning from below elicits a moment of shocked silence from Morazzt the Mound; there seems to be fear in the shock, but a different kind of fear than the Salamander's. Worry. And anger. The moment the wall falls, the Mound bursts forward, hustling as fast as those stumpy legs allow for. And then, Morazzt the Mound sees it. And then, it's not anger anymore. It's rage.

A drawn out, gurgling moan resounds in the cavern. WE aRE coMInG! We aRe COMing! Morazzt the MOund adds for extra emphasis. And Morazzt the Mound explodes forward, and vines explode forward from Morazzt the Mound, at the closest Dwarf.

Show

Morazzt the Mound is PISSED! Moves to ST6/7;
    standard action attack/attacks the chainsaw Dwarf: (2d6+6)[11] for [roll1] and
    [roll2] for [roll3],
    initiating a grapple if both hit: [roll4].
    Spoiler: Constrict!
    Show

Constrict: (2d6+6)[11]

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Morazzt extends his vines rapidly, getting one of the dwarfs in his grip. The dwarf swinged at the vines with his weird saw, but missed get's drawn toward the Mound and heavily crushed. The dwarf, cries out, filled with bloodlust he brings his saw to work against the mound, cutting into him!

Spoiler: Attack against Morazzt.
    Show

Attack: (1d20+13)[30]
    Damage: (2d6+10)[18] If hit reduces every DR by 2 for the rest of the fight.
    Attack: (1d20+9)[10]
    Damage: (2d6+10)[18] If hit reduces every DR by 2 for the rest of the fight.

Impigo takes aim, hitting the dwarfen mage bullseye but his general dwarfiness seems to prevent that the poison or the dispelling takes hold. Though his tiny arrow does seem to hit the dwarf pretty hard.

Spoiler: Impigo
    Show
    The dwarf is able to cast up to 4th level spells.

The dwarf screams something and rubs some glistening powder on himself.

Spoiler: Spellcraft: 19
    Show
    The dwarf casts Stoneskin on himself.

The other dwarf begins to sing an enchanting song in honor of the greedy digger which seems to motivate anyone. Well, not you.

Spoiler: Spellcraft= 18
    Show
    The other dwarf casts Prayer.

Spoiler: OOC, Team
    Show
    You get -1 to attack, damage, saves and skill checks.

Bommel nearly seeming like he teleports around, pummels the dwarf which corrects him so much, that he has to sit and think about his life decisions for a while (he becomes unconscious), Bommel also have enough momentum to strike one of the goblins.

The goblin however get's placed out with... Pretty much another goblin, who says to the small Bommel. I'll make a nice cap out of you, small one! And attacks! Which motivates all goblins to swarm around poor Bommel and attack heavily, while seemingly attacking from all angles at once!

Spoiler: Attack against Bommel
    Show
    Oooohkay.

Goblin captain:

Bommel level check: (1d20+9)[25] I don't think that Bommel has modifiers against fear.
    Intimidate check: (1d20+15)[27]
    If intimidate is over the level check, gain shaken condition.

Attack against Bommel: (1d20+16)[17] Miss chance (1d100)[15], Miss chance 2 (1d100)[27] two times because of Blind fight. 20 or lower ON BOTH is a miss.
    Damage: (3d6+9)[22]

Goblin 1
    Attack against Bommel: (1d20+12)[21] +4 if the goblin captain hit; (1d100)[31] 20 or lower is a miss.
    Damage: 1d12+6[/ROLL]

Goblin 2
    Attack against Bommel: (1d20+12)[20] +4 if the other captain hit; (1d100)[30] 20 or lower is a miss.

Goblin 3
    Attack against Bommel: (1d20+12)[26] +4 if the other captain hit; (1d100)[24] 20 or lower is a miss.

The metal mound seems to try to help, but can't really move much.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Impigo is blinded by hatred at the confirmation that one of the dwarves is a wizard! Using his chronocarhm of the horizon walker and his normal fly movement, he flings himself next to the putrid spellcaster!

Spoiler: Spellcraft rolls
    Show
    Spellcraft (1d20+12)[27]

Miserable mage, you don't get to win this battle by thy wit nor thy spells! Fight me as you should!

Once next to the wizard, Impigo lunges with his sting aiming to dispel the creature's effects.

Spoiler: Karsus dispel:
    Show
    Touch attack (1d20+13)[23]
    Targeted dispel magic: (1d20+8)[18] vs 10+CL

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

The axe-wielding goblins suddenly tower over tiny Bommel, and threaten to make a hat out of him! The silktail's ears flatten against his round body, sweat drops run quickly, and Bommel vibrates in place as the mental images flood in.

"H-ha-h-ha, a-a-and you smell b-bad, you m-m-meanie!" Damn, got 'em.

"R-Rabite H-hat P-P-Preventation Flurry!" And the resulting storm of slaps, blobs, and bites is so masterful, someone not in the know of the deep Shadow Ear martial arts secrets may think it looks like panicky flailing in the threatening goblin's direction, followed by hopping out from between the many big gobbos and their big axes that want to make hats out of rabites!

Show
    Full Action Full attack the goblin who wants to make a hat out of Bommel! All attacks count as magic and adamantine, and deal nonlethal damage at no penalty. Power Attack -2 to-hit for +4 damage. +2 from Good (Hope) Food, -2 from being shaken.
    Bite (1d20+16)[21], for (1d3+14)[17] physical damage
    Ear 1 (1d20+16)[26], for (1d2+8)[9] piercing and slashing damage
    Ear 2 (1d20+16)[31], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage
    Unarmed blob 1 (1d20+17)[29], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage
    Unarmed blob 2 (1d20+12)[26], for (1d2+8)[10] piercing and slashing damage

Bommel also jumps to H12 with Tumble (1d20+20)[38]

Gains concealment from Child of Shadows stance for moving 10+ft, until the start of Bommel's next turn. Leftover attacks get re-distributed as usual.

27. - Top - End - #117

I doN'T LIKe yOU! YoU SHoulD sTOp CuTTIng peOplE! Morazzt the Mound tells the Dwarf with utmost seriosity,squeezing harder, just as Morazzt the Mound's various viny bits snake away from the snake as though moving of their own accord, absorbing the juices squeezed out of the Dwarf in the meantime with an equally blasé automatism.

Show

Immediate action negate half the damage from the saw (Thick Vegetation);
    free action heal for 5 hp (Rotting Suffocation);
    maintain the grapple: (1d20+16)[34] for (2d6+5)[9] Constrict damage, healing half of the damage dealt (as above);
    try to get in a punch edgewise: (1d20+6)[19] for (3d6+3)[9],
    automatically healing the big metallic Mound for 2 hp if succesful (Martial Spirit).

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

----------------Impigo----------------

Impigo dashes towards the wizard and with merely a touch he dispels the magic that the dwarf has laid upon himself.

"As you wish!"

Sickly green energies swirl around the dwarven wizards hands as he touches Impigo, draining him of his strength (if he hits).

Spoiler: Spellcraft 18
    Show
    Casts Vampiric Touch

Spoiler: attack against Impigo
    Show
    TOUCH attack against Impigo: (1d20+7)[19]
    Damage: (4d6)[10]

"Get the devil!"

The other dwarf makes some sharp motions against Impigo which makes a spectral dwarf appear that rushes towards Impigo, wildly swinging picks.

Spoiler: Spellcraft 18
    Show
    Casts Spiritual Charger

Spoiler: Attack against Impigo
    Show
    NORMAL Attack: (1d20+14)[33]
    Damage: (2d8+2)[8]

The spectral dwarf still stays around after that, with a mean glimmer in his eyes.

As an afterthought the other dwarf also makes a small motion, letting a glimmering coin fall towards the fighting goblin.

Spoiler: Spellcraft= 17
    Show
    Casts close wounds on the Goblin leader, heals (2d4)[6]

------------Bommel-----------------

Bommel's scared flailing manages to hit the goblin four times.

"Definite Rabite hat acclaiming burn!"

As an answer to Bommels flailing the Goblin answers with a burning touch, hitting the rabites fur.

Spoiler: Bommel, counter
    Show
    Touch attack: (1d20+14)[15]
    Fire damage: (4d6)[10]

When Bommel jumps away the other goblins can't use his movement to attack but they circle him again all the same, flurrying him with a shower of axe-blows.

"Smash the enemy!"

Spoiler: Attack against Bommel
    Show

Goblin captain: (1d20+16)[23] Miss chance 1: (1d100)[11] Miss chance 2: (1d100)[18] Only misses when both roll under 20.
    Damage: (3d6+9)[21] and (2d6)[7] Ignores DR and hardness.

Goblin 1
    Attack against Bommel: (1d20+12)[31]; (1d100)[65] 20 or lower is a miss.
    Damage: (1d12+6)[7]

Goblin 2
    Attack against Bommel: (1d20+12)[20]; (1d100)[66] 20 or lower is a miss.
    Damage: (1d12+6)[8]

Goblin 3
    Attack against Bommel: (1d20+12)[28]; (1d100)[78] 20 or lower is a miss.
    Damage: (1d12+6)[15]

---------------Morazzt-------------

Morazzt is able to maintain his grapple but the crazed dwarf still try's to bring his weapon against him.

Spoiler: Attack against Morazzt
    Show

Attack 1:(1d20+13)[32]
    Damage 1: (2d6+10)[22]

Attack 2:(1d20+13)[31]
    Damage 2: (2d6+10)[17]

If hit reduces every DR by 2 for the rest of the fight.

The big metal mound seems to be pretty afraid of doing much, but he stretches itself towards Morazzt to possibly help him.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2024-03-15 at 06:25 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Bommel rolls out of the way of the sudden Goblin Hatmaker Style attack, but still gets flattened by more strikes.

Popping back up to his normal volume and dimensions, but sporting a bandaid or two, he counters with "Spring Forest Style: Nuh-Uh No Jutsu!" And he hops over the goblin boss to martial artsily bite him on his big stupid face!

Show
    Standard Soaring Raptor Strike vs the goblin boss. Bommel has to beat the target's AC with a Jump check, which literally can't fail. +4 to attack, +6d6 damage. Power Attack -2 to-hit for +4 damage. +2 from Good (Hope) Food. Damage still nonlethal.
    Bite (1d20+22)[26], for (1d3+14)[17] + (6d6)[27] physical damage

Move Hop back over the goblins, tumble to J10 (1d20+20)[29]

Gains concealment from Child of Shadows stance for moving 10+ft, until the start of Bommel's next turn.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2024-03-15 at 06:06 AM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

The mage touches Impigo with vampiric intentions, but the spell fizzles on Impigo's magic resistant skin, disipating harmlessly and tickling Impigo into a grin.

The spectral charger bounces agains tiny miniature impigo as if against the solid wall of a castle.

Impigo's grin grows even bigger!

Little mage lost it's way! I'll sting him to find it!

And twice attacked the Dwarven mage!

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Sting first attack: (1d20+15)[19] damage (1d4+12)[15] (-1 str +5cha+8(spell level x2)) +(1d6)[2] from punishing stance.
    Sting second attack: (1d20+9)[25] damage (1d4+12)[16] (-1 str +5cha+8(spell level x2)) +(1d6)[6] from punishing stance.

If any hit then DC 18 poison (1d6)[4] dex damage.