New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mice and Murder

1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Mice and Murder

I'm thinking I should go with Caedorus. We'll see what happens. Any requests for what I should do at night?

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    That is an incredibly interesting way to say 1hr 45 min.

Probably more to be gained from Caedorus's flip.
    It took me a bit to figure out what seven-quarter hours was. It would be better expressed as 1.75 hours imo. (I have to use decimal time at work at lot)
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

I should be off to bed, so I'll probably miss EoD. I suppose I'll leave my vote where it is, as I don't really have any better ideas.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

Caedorus has my vote ig, dont know much about anyone rn ;w;

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

END OF DISCUSSION PHASE TWO

"Aha!" The crow doctor says, taking a bullet out of the body. "He was not killed by the knife, but by this bullet!"
    "Aha! In your faces! I told you all I was innocent!" The Red Herring shouts.
    "Hold on," says Colonel Harding, who is present despite not having a person piloting him. "You were still the only person in the room when he was killed. Nobody else could have done it. What difference does it make that you shot him before you stabbed him?"
    "There is much to be considered. For instance..." Thomas Gilfoyle, the butler, pulls on a particular book and the bookshelf swings open to reveal the entryway. "I think it's safe to say that we DON'T KNOW who could have been in this room."

"Now I see no reason to think this bullet killed him, there's no entry wound!" Lawrence Longfoot points out. "How do we know YOU didn't plant it to protect your accomplice? Constance, Lucretia, we all know Squire William fought in the Schnauzer Wars. Did he ever take a bullet? I've never seen any medal showing as such."
    "No medal, because he never took such a wound," Constance says confidently.
    "Oh, perhaps a ghost shot him with a ghost bullet!" Lucretia suggests. "That's why there is no entry wound!?"
    "Aunt Lucretia..."
    "What?"
    "I think Doctor Magpie is quite the suspicious character... let's throw him in the cellar until we sort this out!"

Jeremy Brockhollow heard the door open, and then a crash as his husband landed next to him.
    "Wine?"
    The crow dusted himself off. "I'd love some."

Meanwhile back at Hamster street, a fox and a dog sit down for a lovely, if simple, dinner.
    "Lars, did you happen to see our mail today?"
    "Oh, apologies Sylvester, I seem to have misplaced it."
    "No worries, my good man. If it's important they'll send a follow-up letter."

BEGIN INVESTIGATION PHASE 2!
    It will end in 24 hours.
    Spoiler: Table
    Show

Player Role Verdict
    JeenLeen Jeremy Brockhollow Not Guilty
    Caerulea Constance Brockhollow
    BatCatHat Lucretia Brockhollow
    Caedorus Dr. Corbin Magpie Not Guilty
    Snowblaze Matilda Molesly
    Luizeu Thomas Gilfoyle
    Illven Millie Milton
    Book Wombat Gangie Green
    MerelBlackbird Daisy D’umpstaire
    Athedia Armond Armadillo
    Persolus Lawrence Longfoot
    Let’sGetKraken Vicar Ian Prescott Not Guilty
    Flat_footed Red Herring
    Eclipse Dynasty Catherine McCabbage

Last edited by Xihirli; 2023-11-28 at 05:46 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

END OF INVESTIGATION PHASE TWO!

Matilda Molesly has been at Loam Hall longer than any other living soul. She practically raised Squire Brockhollow and, to hear him tell it, she practically raised his father as well.
    She's found with a slash across her throat in the Entrance Hall, left there on the ground next to the Vicar.

Spoiler: Table
    Show

Player Role Verdict
    JeenLeen Jeremy Brockhollow Not Guilty
    Caerulea Constance Brockhollow
    BatCatHat Lucretia Brockhollow
    Caedorus Dr. Corbin Magpie Not Guilty
    Snowblaze Matilda Molesly Not Guilty
    Luizeu Thomas Gilfoyle
    Illven Millie Milton
    Book Wombat Gangie Green
    MerelBlackbird Daisy D’umpstaire
    Athedia Armond Armadillo
    Persolus Lawrence Longfoot
    Let’sGetKraken Vicar Ian Prescott Not Guilty
    Flat_footed Red Herring
    Eclipse Dynasty Catherine McCabbage

Begin Discussion Phase 3!
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello.
    I'm mad about Snowblaze, she was our greatest asset so far. I did think up something I think will be helpful.
    Each person should have made an investigative action. Out of the wolves, however, one at least of them spent their single action on a kill each night. I don't know if that negates both their actions. The point is that anyone who shared their clues is probably town. If each day I record the last day's clues, we'll know who has an alibi and who doesn't. The wolves could falsify information, so this isn't foolproof, but it will help.

Last night I broke into the library, so I can investigate it later. I could break in to the secret passage next if enough of you want that.

Here are all the clues collected from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I cleaned myself off and investigated the Bathroom, but nothing to report from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    I took a look down the old memory lane, and got to know that the Vicar had a funny-looking conversation with the Squire.
    So I think we all have evidence that can potentially point to someone else being evil?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerelBlackbird View Post
    I got a list of dead persons, mostly badgers, several mice from interrogating myself. No details on the dead persons, but it seems to be a long list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    I don't know if this is a good idea since I know this clue implicates me. But I did find one while searching the study.

William Brockhollow was preparing to sell his entire 50% share in Mr. Boyd’s company to his competitor.

So this implicates Armond Armadillo (Me) and Daisy D’umpstaire (Merel)

I assume if we had someone playing Boyd it would also implicate them?

So I don't think one clue is make or break, we probably all have a motive of some sort (isn't that how these stories go?).

I am still looking for anything I can use my ability on since getting a bunch of clues from one clue object should be useful, so if anyone has advice on where to look next? Should I try the study again or somewhere else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    I think I'm getting sick, I'm sorry. I have been very inactive.

I have a good clue to clear flat, the Squire (the original one, who died in the OP) died from a bullet not a knife but "there is no clear entry wound".

Bullet to the heart, if it matters.

8. - Top - End - #158

Oh I broke into the library as well. I figured it might turn up a clue I can use my power on since the study didn't.

And they probably killed Snowblaze because she was to helpful.

Also heads up for folks I am going to PAX Unplugged this weekend and will be a bit less available. Sorry about that!

9. - Top - End - #159
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Oh I broke into the library as well. I figured it might turn up a clue I can use my power on since the study didn't.

And they probably killed Snowblaze because she was to helpful.

Also heads up for folks I am going to PAX Unplugged this weekend and will be a bit less available. Sorry about that!
    I broke into the master bedroom

10. - Top - End - #160

Hello.
    I'm mad about Snowblaze, she was our greatest asset so far. I did think up something I think will be helpful.
    Each person should have made an investigative action. Out of the wolves, however, one at least of them spent their single action on a kill each night. I don't know if that negates both their actions. The point is that anyone who shared their clues is probably town. If each day I record the last day's clues, we'll know who has an alibi and who doesn't. The wolves could falsify information, so this isn't foolproof, but it will help.

Last night I broke into the library, so I can investigate it later. I could break in to the secret passage next if enough of you want that.

Thats a breadcrumb to follow.
    Dont forget my clue as well
    (Ill be less active as well, convention during the weekend)
    Darn it Whisper !

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, so the good thing is that Snow died before I could get paranoid about her as usual, the bad thing is pretty much everything else. Caedorus was the closest thing I had to a wolfread, but now I feel pretty short on both those and townreads. I guess I kind of suspect Persolus, but that's mostly for avoiding getting voted out D1, which doesn't really mean much.

- - - Updated - - -

That might help, though for the moment I'm going to be annoyingly vague and just say I broke in somewhere as a result of what I learned N1.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the votes, I think Atheida was the only one who voted both flipped townies which isn't a great look in retrospect, but without knowing the alignments of the other wagons I'm not sure how much it means. I wonder if we could learn anything from the choice of NKs? I could see the wolves wanting to get rid of Kraken's power, but Snow's is probably less useful. Maybe they just wanted to get rid of an experienced player?

12. - Top - End - #162
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    There is a possibility that you and Athedia are wolf buddies.

As you were the one that convinced me to change my vote on Athedia I think I would probably have placed my vote on Athedia again.

What I discovered was that at the entrance hall tehre is a secret door connecting to the study, with swinging bookshelves on either side. The clue was taht not any of the culprits in Squire Brockhollow’s death used this secret door.
    Thats a breadcrumb to follow.
    Dont forget my clue as well
    (Ill be less active as well, convention during the weekend)
    Right, found it. I should start making a list of who shared their actions each night, then I can track activity patterns better.

13. - Top - End - #163

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    Okay, so the good thing is that Snow died before I could get paranoid about her as usual, the bad thing is pretty much everything else. Caedorus was the closest thing I had to a wolfread, but now I feel pretty short on both those and townreads. I guess I kind of suspect Persolus, but that's mostly for avoiding getting voted out D1, which doesn't really mean much.

- - - Updated - - -

That might help, though for the moment I'm going to be annoyingly vague and just say I broke in somewhere as a result of what I learned N1.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the votes, I think Atheida was the only one who voted both flipped townies which isn't a great look in retrospect, but without knowing the alignments of the other wagons I'm not sure how much it means. I wonder if we could learn anything from the choice of NKs? I could see the wolves wanting to get rid of Kraken's power, but Snow's is probably less useful. Maybe they just wanted to get rid of an experienced player?
    Athedia. The name is right there. The Jeen one was a bad read on my part but D2 I was just following Snowblazes lead.

I think the bigger question is there some who voted for neither. That could hint to a wolf trying to be sneaky.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    I checked the Graveyard, and nothing has changed there apparently.
    This was my investigation the yesternight.

Last night I checked myself, and I found something interesting, but I'd rather not reveal just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Luizeu until further notice.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

15. - Top - End - #165

Oh, and Luizeu until further notice.
    Can you at least say why?
    Darn it Whisper !

16. - Top - End - #166
    Colossus in the Playground

Hello.

Hmmm. You forgot us mentioning we found a clue n1, although we were sparse on details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

17. - Top - End - #167

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Hmmm. You forgot us mentioning we found a clue n1, although we were sparse on details.
    TBF she might have gotten distracted by Squirtle... I mean your turtle.

And umm... I thought you investigated yourself n1 what secret passage?

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

I think I found the last of the alibis I missed. They were short or lacking clues, possibly why I missed them.

The secret passage? I forget who found it, it wasn't me or Athedia, but I'm planning to break in. It's behind the room the Squire was killed in.

Here are those last clues of yesterday (gamewise).

I'm in a similar situation. I found something potentially quite interesting (though waiting for confirmation that I've understood things correctly) but it'll require some further looking into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse Dynasty View Post
    Voted for perolus because he had 2nd most votes and I didnt know who else, investigated myself at night and didn't get all to much info about anyone alive.

19. - Top - End - #169

Okay this isn't adding up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Rooms: First Floor
    The Entrance Hall
    The entrance into Loam Hall. Contains the front door to the manor, as well as doors into the Drawing Room to the left, the Ballroom to the right, the Dining Room at the end of the hall to the left, and the Servants' Quarters at the end of the hall on the right, beneath the stairs to the second floor. There is also a secret door behind a bookshelf in the Study that leads into the entrance hall.

The Drawing Room
    The living room in Loam Hall. Contains a door to the Entrance Hall on the right, a door into the Study further into the room, and at the far end of the room, a door to the Dining Room. There are several couches and chairs to relax on, as well as a large fireplace which creates sooty dust on the items in the Study.

The Study
    A study that Squire Badger uses to conduct business with guests. To the left is a door that leads into the Drawing Room.

Second Floor, none of which is accessible to guests.

The Library
    The library in Loam Hall. The books are all alphabetized, and the room is decorated with busts of Roman emperors, including Barkus Aurelius.
    You are curious about a secret passage so you investigate the library? The secret door was between the entry hall and the study. You had to spend an action to specifically break into the library (same as I did) so we can't even investigate it until tomorrow.

I know I want in there because after the study it is the most likely place for me to use my special ability.

I don't feel good about this so I am doing a search for all mentions of secret anything. I will be excluding things that just quote the word secret to keep it reasonable.

There is a possibility that you and Athedia are wolf buddies.

As you were the one that convinced me to change my vote on Athedia I think I would probably have placed my vote on Athedia again.

What I discovered was that at the entrance hall tehre is a secret door connecting to the study, with swinging bookshelves on either side. The clue was taht not any of the culprits in Squire Brockhollow’s death used this secret door.
    Day 2:

Okay so this was already known from the description. Luizeu's clue seems to be that it wasn't used in the murder. Unsure of this.

Hello!
    I have to say thanks to Snowblaze for gathering the info like that. It really helps me think through this. I'm having some trouble telling who is guilty in a game like this. Forum posts are much easier to fake emotions or control impressions on than live play or a text-based MUD. (I'm not good at faking anything, though).

I just reread the clue I got, and it said that the list of deceased persons was in my "noticeably light purse." I'm not sure if that's a clue or a herring, but I'm throwing it out there.

To-do: Reread the whole thread at least 10 times, check the list of players and roles and copy it somewhere to make my notes on, find a vote that actually means something and isn't just a bandwagon. Make a list of incriminating posts by the player instead of the character, since liars post differently than truthful players.

Note to self: Don't vote for Snowblaze or Athedia this round. Maybe later if they start acting oddly, but for now I think they're clear.

Question: Should I break in to the secret room? I could keep interrogating myself instead.

I just got called Merel-Werewolf by one of the other Werewolf players from Saturday. I was only a wolf in two games, but I did organize the session, so I guess I asked for it. If you are wondering, I'm going crazy over Mafia-related games.
    Day 2: First mention of a secret room. Everything else has mentioned a door.

Hello.

So offering to break into the secret passage next, but we only get access for one investigation phase after breaking into a room meaning if you didn't use that in N3 it would be wasted.

See initial post:

Break In: Gain access to a room you do not have access to for the next turn only.
    Unless she didn't break in.

Me realizing something felt off

I think I found the last of the alibis I missed. They were short or lacking clues, possibly why I missed them.

The secret passage? I forget who found it, it wasn't me or Athedia, but I'm planning to break in. It's behind the room the Squire was killed in.

Here are those last clues of yesterday (gamewise).
    Ignoring that they talked about a secret room one night, seems to be referencing the secret door that was known about in the intro descriptions and was already investigated by Luizeu. Why repeat evidence gained? Why waste the break in at the library?

20. - Top - End - #170
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    We've got evidence that points to something weird, but thus far it doesn't implicate anybody in particular. Like I'm sure if we follow that breadcrumb far enough we'll reach a damning clue, but for now it's just "wrong number?"
    Ah, found the lover's alibi. You just didn't say it was your clue, I was confused.

21. - Top - End - #171

Ah, found the lover's alibi. You just didn't say it was your clue, I was confused.
    That isn't even an alibi

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    I took a look down the old memory lane, and got to know that the Vicar had a funny-looking conversation with the Squire.
    So I think we all have evidence that can potentially point to someone else being evil?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    We've got evidence that points to something weird, but thus far it doesn't implicate anybody in particular. Like I'm sure if we follow that breadcrumb far enough we'll reach a damning clue, but for now it's just "wrong number?"
    In context AV is just responding to the "we all have evidence that can potentially point to someone else being evil?" with "we have evidence to something weird" and that we need to keep getting clues for it to mean anything.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

That isn't even an alibi

In context AV is just responding to the "we all have evidence that can potentially point to someone else being evil?" with "we have evidence to something weird" and that we need to keep getting clues for it to mean anything.
    Yeah it's not really an alibi in part cuz it's just not actionable information. It might be useful later, but right now it isn't.

What we learned last night might be actionable information though. Certainly enough overheard veiled threats.

Currently Running WW/Mafia: flat_footed's Fallout 3: Forecast--Rapidly Changing Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #173
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0LjkdHO99G/?igshid=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==
    Bathroom breaker switches.
    There are 14 in total.
    They are marked:
    EH/E
    BR
    DR1
    K/DR2
    LS
    EW-WC
    CB-SR
    LR
    LB
    US
    MB/WC/DR3
    SQ
    T
    D

CB-SR is connected to LS, though it looks like it can be changed to connect to several different rooms.
    Here's what I got in the Bathroom deciphering a panel in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #174

Can you at least say why?
    My previous post explained why. I found your voting on Day One a bit oddish.
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2023-11-30 at 01:42 PM.
    Every day...

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175

My previous post explained why. I found your voting on Day One a bit oddish.
    Right, so Im going to park my vote on Book Wombat For now. I think you may be trying to fly under the radar
    Darn it Whisper !

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay this isn't adding up for me.

You are curious about a secret passage so you investigate the library? The secret door was between the entry hall and the study. You had to spend an action to specifically break into the library (same as I did) so we can't even investigate it until tomorrow.

I know I want in there because after the study it is the most likely place for me to use my special ability.

I don't feel good about this so I am doing a search for all mentions of secret anything. I will be excluding things that just quote the word secret to keep it reasonable.

Day 2:

Okay so this was already known from the description. Luizeu's clue seems to be that it wasn't used in the murder. Unsure of this.

Day 2: First mention of a secret room. Everything else has mentioned a door.

So offering to break into the secret passage next, but we only get access for one investigation phase after breaking into a room meaning if you didn't use that in N3 it would be wasted.

See initial post:

Unless she didn't break in.

Me realizing something felt off

Ignoring that they talked about a secret room one night, seems to be referencing the secret door that was known about in the intro descriptions and was already investigated by Luizeu. Why repeat evidence gained? Why waste the break in at the library?
    I am just crazy. Also, Athedia was unsure about breaking in, and I acted reflexively; if I was unsure about something, I wouldn't do it. I am not very adept socially, I

Here's the deal: If I broke into the library I will get a clue from it later. I think it might be better if I did it at a different time than Athedia (I get permanent access) so that there's less chance of our getting the same clue. Athedia gets two clues, but if we look at the same time I may get one of the clues she gets.

I am planning on breaking into the secret door later. Unless someone else wants to. My role isn't terribly useful.

I might do better at this if I knew you, (I did a little better with Snowblaze after reading her book, helped me understand her mind) because I have only ever played with people I knew or knew the writing styles of.

I might point out that we could do better to be looking for patterns and liars here, less than mystery suspects by roles. It would also help if you each found someone's advice on playing the wolf. I read a good article from someone who was an experienced wolf player, but it's full of swearing so I can't share it here.

"Alibi" in my language so far means "a possible excuse why so-and-so couldn't have committed the killing action last night, not yet proved." So any player asserting to have found a clue or done a different action will be cleared for one night if their post yields results, such as someone getting a clue from a break-in at a later date. Not for all nights, though. Look for the player(s) who get cleared the least amount of times.

I am actually thinking I'll vote Book Wombat this time. He's starting to seem strange to me. I want to gauge his reaction to a bandwagon on him.

I took some Mafia/Town quizzes and scored roughly 47% overall. So don't bet on my intuition. Or my logic. It's only slightly less effective than flipping a coin.

27. - Top - End - #177

My reaction.
    Every day...

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

I went back and reread D1, hoping it might give some insight Persolus and/or Athedia (or possibly the lovers, but I feel their role made a D1 wagon on them unlikely to succeed regardless of their alignment) but I didn't really find anything new. The reasons for voting Jeen weren't half-bad for D1 so people switching there might not say a lot of about the previous wagons, though the timing about Persolus' wagon kinda bothers me (when I'm a wolf and a buddy becomes a wagon, I usually give it a decent amount of time before trying to save them in case it I won't have to, which kinda matches the timeline of Persolus' D1).

- - - Updated - - -

@BW: Could you be more specific about what made you suspcious about Luizeu's votes?

@Luizeu: Do you have a reason to suspect BW aside from activity level?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know when it might be LYLO? If we assume a worst case scenario (which would be four wolves, I think?), I feel like it might not be that far off. And I guess the alignment of the lovers would make a difference, since that might mean two townies die at once (though on the plus side, it could also mean two wolves caught, even if they don't die together).

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, so if we keep voting off townies I think LYLO would be D4 with four wolves and D5 with three. That's not acccounting for the lovers and assuming wolves win at tied numbers. So... not great.

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post

Book Wombat posted little last game, but was a wolf with a high kill count. So I think he's open game.

)
    In answer to BCH, using the words of JeenLeen when I tried to spare votes on BW D1. Looking at D1 I also saw that BCH's first vote was on BW as well so maybe theres something suspicious about them that you in part agree with me.
    Darn it Whisper !

30. - Top - End - #180
    Colossus in the Playground

Merel blackbird

Sorry work last night was *awful*
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.