New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Evil campain 7 players pathfinder/ 3.5 IC

Well, it started as a normal average day, for you. Then out of nowhere, you are wrapped in a golden light only to find yourself in a room with several other people. There are seven in total (The Party might be a good time to intoduce your selves.). Inside a circle with a very odd destiny on the floor. Standing before you is what looks like a priest and some priestesses. The Priestesses look like they are in shock. The room itself looks more like medieval Gothic architecture. With the pointed arches.
    Spoiler: Priest
    Show

The priest claps his hands saying to the priestesses “That it is the will of the Devine. Now if you will fallow me, I will gate you to a sanctuary of our Goddess Silvanus”

As he goes to the wall and uses magic summons activates a spell. A mist-like gate appears form the wall.

As you enter the room you are bathed in light as it hurts your eyes to see this, Goddess. The room looks like it could be made of white marble and there is a fountain that she is looking in to. There is also a lectus style couch in the room.

Spoiler: Goddess Silvanus
    Show

As hear soft voice says without Infront to you. “You have arrived. The Demons and spirits of this world., Have begun doing as they please. My Humans are in big trouble. So I had summon you to help ….”

She starts to break out into laughter as she looks at your appearance. “Wait are you the ones summoned here? But you’re so Ugly.”

As she takes a seat on the Couch she continues. As she laughs, she continues to mock you. “No, trace of a swan what so ever. What a bunch of Ugly Ducklings. Anyway, I guess I’ll be using the cooling-off rule. Could you get out of my sight, Please? Your existence Disgusts and irritates me. Well, I have found other heroes suitable for MY world before. Guess I will have to keep looking. Your group can stay put at the edge of MY world, Filth. No go. Free you form any duties to me.”

As you sat to glow once agene. Before you can react you hear her say “I wonder if the fall will Kill them. I couldn’t bear it if they came back.”

As you find your self looking at the view of the world from very far up.

Spoiler: The View
    Show

Only to realize you are now falling towards the world.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2024-01-08 at 03:28 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Evil campain 7 players pathfinder/ 3.5 IC

Neuro
    Warlock Vigilante | Conscript
    HP: 120/120 Init: 4
    AC: 22 F: 12 R: 13: W: 12
    Attack: 14/9

As he is falling with the rest of them, he looked down, it looked like they had some falling to do for at least a while. "THEY GET YOU WITH THAT EXTENDED WARRENTY CALL TOO?"

Shaking his head, "ON SECOND THOUGHT... SHE WAS KINDA OF A " HONK goes a goose "JUST JUMP BEFORE YOU HIT THE GROUND."
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

3. - Top - End - #3

BardGuy

The other kitsune of the group is completely relaxed, as if she isn't falling from an excessive height at terminal velocity. "So, we get torn from our homes, get dragged before some vapid, overpowered prostitute, who immediately tosses us in the sky to fall to our deaths. All without being able to get a word in." The dark-furred fox woman sighs, and looks around. "Since we're all here for a bit, I'm Moriko. And since I'm clearly not the kind of **** she wanted to shake things up, anyone need a landing strategy?"

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Well met Neuro & Moriko, I am Marecline, well it seems the Goddess Silvanus, did not like us for some reason. Certainly hope that everyone here has some sort of a landing strategy or can get some sort of assistance, from one of you if they do not have one.

5. - Top - End - #5

Mirage was not one for talking to strangers. Especially those who were blindingly bright as the noonday sun and with an attitude. Being called ugly was almost cute really, such a petty thing. Then they were falling and Mirage took stock of the situation and counted those who fell. Mirage's body began to break apart into a cloud of sand from the friction of the air.
    "If any of you have need of magic, I can be of service. I know of a spell that would make the landing far more pleasant. Or I could carry you down" Offering aid to strangers was not typical for them, but they were all in the same position, summoned against their will and dismissed as a group. "I am called Mirage." they decided to say after a moment, perhaps the first greeting they had offered in many a year.

Mirage employs their 35 ft fly speed to slow their descent

6. - Top - End - #6

"Holy Crow!" came a tiny voice that anyone too far from wouldn't hear clearly. The voice came from seemingly nowhere at least at first. There was a flutter of wings and the invisibility of the Pixie fell away. As it did her wings began to flutter faster to right herself as she was falling at an odd angle. She hadn't been expecting the teleport and so was caught unprepared. After a few seconds, she was right side up and fluttering moving closer to the ground along with the others. "That lady was so mean! And she looked like someone cast light on every inch of her face." she wasn't happy with being called ugly, especially by someone with a torch for a face. "I'm Bloom! Wow we are up really high!" she didn't seem worried about the others, no one was panicking so why she should she?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

A massive orc fell alongside them, fairly stoic despite the circumstances. "Viggu," he said, by way of introduction. He glances at the expanding mass of sand. "I will survive the fall. Not unharmed, but survive." He grimaced before adding "I would not refuse a softer landing, though."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Neuro
    HP: 120/120 Init: 6
    AC: 27 F: 12 R: 15: W: 12
    Attack: 16/11

Neuro shifts over his fox form mid fall, before starting to slow his decent by jumping off the air. "Well then, I'll meet you down at the bottom."

Spoiler
    Show

Wall Stunt (leap or run)
    If you possess the (leap) package, when jumping or falling, you may make an Acrobatics check to jump as a swift action, provided there is a solid surface other than a ceiling (wall, floor, etc.) adjacent to you at that point. You may treat spaces occupied by creatures of your size or larger as containing such an object but your movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. Any fall damage that would be incurred is calculated after removing the height of the swift action jump.

If you possess the (run) package, as long as there is a wall adjacent to you, you may run along the wall for all or part of your movement, including vertically. A square of vertical movement costs two squares of movement. You may treat spaces occupied by creatures of your size or larger as containing a wall, but your movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. Doing so bypasses any obstacle on the ground. You must end your movement on the ground as normal; if there is no ground present, you fall.

If you also possess the (climb) package, you may attempt to cling to the wall at the end of your movement. If you possess the (leap) package, you may make Acrobatics checks to jump as part of this movement as normal. If you possess the Mobile Striker talent, you can kick off of a wall for the rest of your movement, gaining a +1 circumstance bonus to your damage roll if you make an attack while airborne. For every 5 ranks in Acrobatics you possess, this bonus increases by +1
    Air Stunt (leap, run)
    Prerequisites: Athletics sphere, Wall Stunt, Acrobatics 5 ranks.

If you possess the (leap) package, you no longer require a solid surface to make your swift action jump with the Wall Stunt talent. While you have martial focus, the DC for Acrobatics checks to determine jump height have their DC reduced to 1 per 1 ft. of height. Additionally, you may reduce the effective height of any fall by an additional 10 ft. on a successful Acrobatics check.

If you possess the (run) package, you may run over the air as if it were ground. You do not fall when moving, though if you are not supported at the end of your turn you fall as normal.

You may ascend or descend up to 45 degrees as part of this movement, though ascending costs 2 squares of movement per 5 ft. of additional elevation. Additionally, you may balance on any solid surface, even those unable to support your weight, such as a taut string, a narrow tree branch, etc.
    Wall-Air Stunt jumps [roll]1d20+28[roll] for the first round of falling.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

The tattered cloth covering Phage's decrepit body gives way to reveal wings. He begins descending at a comfortable pace, descending in a spiral pattern.

Phage listens to the others over the howl of winds, picking up the general meaning of their words via Telepathy. Phage broadcasts telepathically "I am known as Phage. I know not why we have been called here, though this place appears to be vast and ripe for despoiling." having taken in the view from the sky.
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2024-01-09 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwarforged View Post
    You sir are a True Pirate Lord.

10. - Top - End - #10

BardGuy

"Well then, Viggu, it seems like we are the only ones here who don't need something to land on." She looks at the others, mostly flying around. "...Without a bit of preparation, anyway." Moriko shifts so she can watch the approaching desert. "A word of advice: relax and don't struggle. You'll be easier to catch and get less brambles in uncomfortable places."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Readies an action to cast Entangle with Create Plants, cast when within long range of the ground.
    Concentration + 2 rounds, costs 1 spell point, get caught 230' above the ground, and safely brought down to earth, though entangled
    Last edited by Hellfire014; 2024-01-09 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Clarification

11. - Top - End - #11

Mirage would nod their head in acknowledgment of Viggu's request. "If cast too early, the spell will end long before we reach the ground. I will wait till the time is right, but you will fall safely" they explained to assure the orc of their safety. They look to the others to see if any of them need aid. Phage seems to be able to speak internally which aids over the sounds of wind rushing up past their bodies. "Does anyone know this land or are we all strangers here?"

Spoiler: Game Mechanics
    Show
    Mirage uses their standard action to finalize Feather Fall in their prepared spell slot (Improved Flexible Wizardry)
    Readies to cast Feather Fall 10 rounds before we would land. (1 round/level spell duration) assuming we fall at 500 ft first round and 1500 the following it should be 24 rounds total from drop to impact. So readying an action for 14 or so rounds from now.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Phage telepathically responds "I personally am not familiar with this place. Given our collective calling by the entity referred to as Goddess Silvanus, I would anticipate that none of us call this land home. I believe it also reasonable to expect we will not be welcomed."

Phage takes the opportunity to survey the land for any major or significant landmarks from this unusually high altitude.

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (1d20+12)[27]

13. - Top - End - #13

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis013 View Post
    Phage telepathically responds "I personally am not familiar with this place. Given our collective calling by the entity referred to as Goddess Silvanus, I would anticipate that none of us call this land home. I believe it also reasonable to expect we will not be welcomed."

Phage takes the opportunity to survey the land for any major or significant landmarks from this unusually high altitude.

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    [roll0]

Well you are falling you make out two cities both are about 3-4 days walking distance between you and there is something further out that does not make sense, it looks like a pod of huge whales in the distance but there is no sea. Or much water in that area for that matter. but directly and hear where you guys are going to land. There is nothing but rocks and shrubs but a couple of miles away there is a group of ridders and you pick out the glint of a spy glasses, looking at you. You think that they are some type of patrol.

Spoiler: One of the "Whales"
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Noting the reflection of the spyglass, Phage telepathically announces "There are Scouts of some kind below us, and they've noticed us. I'm not keen on being hunted, so I think it best they find their way to an early grave before they can report us to either of the cities." and begins to dive towards the patrol.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

I agree they represent an unknown danger Changing the direction that she is falling/flying to dive towards the riders with Phage

16. - Top - End - #16

Bloom watched the other two undead turn and descend on the unknown people. She fluttered her wings in confusion for a moment. Unsure if she should follow them in pursuing possible enemies. For the moment though she would watch over the land, appraising it and committing the layout to memory. After a moment of this, she tucked in her wings and made herself streamline to follow the two. She spun around happily in the air as she neared her fellow fey. "I call dibs on the one with the shiny" meaning the one with the spyglass. She fluttered out her wings to keep up pace with her peers.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Neuro

Moving through the air by jumping towards Viggu, Neuro holds onto the Orc's shoulder. "Hey Viggu, how about we follow the others?" he asks, as he casts fly on the Orc.

18. - Top - End - #18

BardGuy

Moriko sees everyone begin to head towards the scouting party and pouts. "Take the fun out of a miles high skydive, why don't ya?" She takes a big sigh before turning to her new elemental associate, grasping her holy symbol. "Observe. Alter."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Swift Action - Mimicry - 0 SP: Gain Elemental Transformation as bonus talent for 1 hour
    Standard Action: Shapeshift: Anthropomorphic Transformation as Blank: 2+2+1 traits: 130 minutes, 1 spell point

Gift of Hands (Bestial Trait) - use 2 tails as hands
    2 Claws - on new hands (hidden by tail fluff)
    Elemental Movement - 30' Flight (Good)
    Earth Mastery - +2 Attack and Damage rolls when both I and opponent are on the ground
    Animal Speed - Land speed becomes 80'
    Blank: Keep same appearance, witchmark remains hidden.

Addictive Casting Drawback: DC 10 Fort or gain minor addiction to magic (-2 penalty to Con) [roll] 1d20+13[/roll]

After the effects of her spell take place, the now flying fox moves in the same direction as the others.

19. - Top - End - #19

BardGuy

dice roller didn't work.
    (1d20+13)[18]

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Triskavanski View Post
    Neuro

Moving through the air by jumping towards Viggu, Neuro holds onto the Orc's shoulder. "Hey Viggu, how about we follow the others?" he asks, as he casts fly on the Orc.
    Viggo isn't exactly an experienced flyer, but does his best to follow the others.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #21

Mirage would follow after their new compatriots. But flying at a slower speed meant they would lag. At least until they decided to concentrate the loose sand of their body into a more tightly compact and dense form with their head aimed down and their shoulders slimmed down in profile to become more aerodynamic. Increasing their speed to terminal velocity quite quickly. Catching up with the others swiftly. "We do not have the element of surprise in the traditional sense." They were well aware of the flying creatures headed directly for them. "Perhaps if I can get close, we can catch one of them unawares, capture, and question them."

22. - Top - End - #22

WolfInSheepsClothing

Noticing that you are headed right for them you can see the goblinoids on their saber tooth cats running away. Does the party give a case? As you notice now there are ten of them. and they are headed a way form the cities towards a mountain.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Phage continues pursuit of the goblinoids, broadcasting telepathically "They don't appear to be going to either of the cities. Unfortunately for them, their bones are a valuable resource and living beings are usually rather attached to their bones. If no one minds, I will be claiming their bones for my purposes."

Effectively offering up the chance for others to suggest alternative plans, Phage announces his intention to capitalize on the remains, likely to create more undead.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Neuro

"Well, you know that we could find uses for them being alive too right? We're in a new world, and new place.. These locals might have some information we could use.. Hell they might be the enemies of that shiny woman's heroes.. And I say an enemy of them is a friend of ours."

25. - Top - End - #25

BardGuy

Moriko snarls in disgust, but holds her tongue. Reanimation necromancy may be an abomination, but at least it uses all of the kill.

"Agreed. Information, possible allies, maybe a place to stay while we catch our bearings. Like it or not, we're in a strange, new world, surrounded by places and people we don't know." She takes a breath to calm herself. "I have no wish to stumble through this world blind."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

"Very well." Phage broadcasts "I will not interfere with your attempts to parlay. If necessary, I have other, less efficient methods of acquiring the remains I desire."

Phage no longer pursues the goblins with the same fervor, allowing one of the more diplomacy-minded individuals to take point.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Very well but if I see so much as a weapon drawn, they die.

28. - Top - End - #28

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ok, you guys are about 200 feet above them you can all see that the riders that a running have spears and short bows. they also appear very primitive.

Spoiler: The Goblins
    Show
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2024-01-11 at 05:21 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Mirage dives quickly toward the fleeing Goblins, using their weight to make themselves faster. "These are new, different, perhaps they can be of use to us." They would use their gift of flight to guide this descent till they were intercepting the goblins. Dipping down lower and lower toward them till they were among the group just overhead. Mirage's Sleep Aura is a supernatural ability that extends 40 ft out from their person. The desired goal was to capture the goblins, at least some of them, and rendering them asleep would help in this goal. "Sleep now" they seemed to whisper to each of them as Mirage flew over them.

Spoiler: Sleep Aura (Su)
    Show

A sandman radiates a 20 40-foot-radius spread that puts creatures to sleep. Any creature in the area must succeed on a DC 14 30 Will save or fall asleep, as if affected by a sleep spell (caster level 8th). There is no limit to the number of Hit Dice a sandman can affect with this ability. A creature that successfully saves is immune to that sandman’s sleep aura for 24 hours.

30. - Top - End - #30

WolfInSheepsClothing

The goblins and their mounts have been knocked out. As the group approached you noticed that in the distance there was a door or dwarf style. It may have been where they were running to.