New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5e/+) End of Fate {CLOSED TO NEW INTEREST}

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
    Oh, if that's the case, yea, very interested still, and my cs should still be good to go.

My posting speed is usually between a couple times a day to 5 times a week

No further questions
    Gotcha gotcha i still feel like you owe me a boop or two

Looks like I didn't make the cut. Unfortunate.

Hope everyone else enjoys this game!

Let me know if you need an alternate
    Sorry I asked for a boop in think around page 5 and you didnt check in so thought you lost interest. I saw ya still active on giantitp so reinforced it a bit. If ya still in Ill glance over your sheet tonight and readd you to the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    +100 for wand chamber listed in the weapon section not that it’s being used currently

Trapmaking forgot to list that

As for the guy above you were supposed to indicate you were still around probably not too late

1. Ye
    2. There was 1 fix made
    3. Depends on how much I can add at a given moment plus some external factors; could be 5 a week could be 2 really depends
    4. Nothing in mind
    yep yep. I try to log in 3 times daily I work normally at 4am-1pm so harder to reach at those times. Especially since I take a small nap afterwork lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    1) yes, still interested!
    2) I should have fixed everything.
    3) about 3-4 per week, roughly. Depends on some factors. Shorter posts for conversation or combat can happen more quickly than long ones involving a lot of setup and description.
    4) no further questions
    Gotcha gotcha. I'm about to start an OOC Everyone[/B] feel free to pick your colors. lol OOC thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    Oops. B. was a full Healer in the orginal draft, but then I realized she'd be, khm, hampered somewhat on the RANGED HEALING front without turn/rebukes to fuel DMM (Reach), so I had to improvise. Dropping Cleanse Disease, thanks for noticing!

Also, I'm still very much in! As for posting rate, I can be slow on the weekends, but otherwise I'm basically a machine gun if need be.
    Np just saw it so wasnt sure the way you would have been going. Weekends i think i tend to take more naps except on sunday perhaps.
    Spoiler: Avatar’s picture
    Show

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

I can post 4-5 times a week, but there are weeks where i need to focus and I'll let you know in advance.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by forsaken View Post
    gotcha gotcha i still feel like you owe me a boop or two
    boop
    boop
    boop
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    @RaiKirah

1)You seem to be missing the +1 stat point from level 4

2)Fort should have a -1 in misc due to plucky trait. It should only give you a +1 to will. also im unsure how you have the extra +1 to reflex save.

3)Potion of enlarge person is 250g each? If I removed all your enlarge potions you would have 378g 9sp but if you wanted 1 it be 128g 9sp

4)Your skills should have a +2 to jump and tumble due to synergy also a +2 to knowledge nature due to survival synergy

5)Lastly you should have a total of 31 skill points 20 from first level 3 per fighter level lastly 5 from last barb level in total 31 you spent 28 so far so +3 yay!

6) Your hp should sadly be 40. it would have been 44 if you didnt have the frail flaw curse. That removes 1hp per level

1) You are correct - I forgot to move that into the Mythweaver's sheet. +1 to STR for a 19 before Elemental Imbuement and Rage/Shifting.

2) The values here are including the Vest of Resistance +1, which puts the Misc bonus for Fort back to 0, Reflex to 1, and Will to 2 (Plucky + Vest of Resistance)

3) Potions of Enlarge Person are 50gp each, the 250 listed was for the 5x I had purchased.

4) I had forgotten to do that, thanks!

5) Balance is Cross Class (I've never understood how this is the case for both Barbarian and Fighter, but ah well), so that's actually 6 points there

6) I did forget to take that out, but I think it's actually 39 :(

Thanks, and looking forward to it!

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

hp fixed, I'm terrible at finding pictures, so I just don't.
    A neat custom class for 3.5 system
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94616

A good set of benchmarks for PF/3.5
    https://rpgwillikers.wordpress.com/2...y-the-numbers/

An alternate craft point system I made for 3.5
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...t-Point-system

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

boop
    boop
    boop
    Gotcha Gotcha lol feel free to move to the ooc Ill hammer it

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKirah View Post
    1) You are correct - I forgot to move that into the Mythweaver's sheet. +1 to STR for a 19 before Elemental Imbuement and Rage/Shifting.

2) The values here are including the Vest of Resistance +1, which puts the Misc bonus for Fort back to 0, Reflex to 1, and Will to 2 (Plucky + Vest of Resistance)

3) Potions of Enlarge Person are 50gp each, the 250 listed was for the 5x I had purchased.

4) I had forgotten to do that, thanks!

5) Balance is Cross Class (I've never understood how this is the case for both Barbarian and Fighter, but ah well), so that's actually 6 points there

6) I did forget to take that out, but I think it's actually 39 :(

Thanks, and looking forward to it!
    Where are you finding enlarge potions for 50? the dnd 3.5 srd is here?

Also i do think it is 40 because of average you hit two I thought? so it should have made it up? But if im wrong feel free to correct me.

In case you guys didnt see the ooc is in the first post on page 7 here snag your colors lol
    Show

7. - Top - End - #187
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Where are you finding enlarge potions for 50? the dnd 3.5 srd is here?

Also i do think it is 40 because of average you hit two I thought? so it should have made it up? But if im wrong feel free to correct me.

In case you guys didnt see the ooc is in the first post on page 7 here snag your colors lol
    Huh, the Magic Item Compendium has them listed as 50GP. SRD has them as 250 though, so there's that. Can I go for 2x Braids of Dire Shifting from Races of Eberron pg 174 (100gp each) and get 50gp back in change?

I will take that 1hp, thanks!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Character Chart/ Approval
    Show

Player Character Race Classes Approved and or Statements
    DeTess Eria Shiro Half Drow Swordsage 4 Yep all cleared
    TonberryKing Geress Loba Elf (True) SoulKnife Yep all cleared
    Auranghzeb Ja-The Cunning Skarn Bladedtotem of War Yep all cleared
    Dakrsidder Ekkehardt Elan Factotum 3 / Psychic Rogue 1 Yep all cleared
    TC Samuel Arvandor Human Warlock Yep all cleared
    RaiKirah Cyndred Ariangar Shifter (Razorclaw) Barbarian 2/Fighter 2 Yep all cleared
    Metastachydium Bryanthe Karbamis Lesser Aasimar Spontaneous Cleric 1/Healer 3 Yep all cleared
    zlefin Maynard Raynes Human Human Paragon 1 / Paladin 3 Yep all cleared

Before we start any of the changes I asked I hope we can wrap up by tonight. Also need one last confirmation before the day is out so I know who are still interested and are wanting to play. Since they're a bit of sheets clearing I might even split the group by posting speed potentially after the first mission and this way we can run it smoother.

What's needed

1) Post to confirm your interest still.
    2) In your post it hopefully contains that you fixed the very minor things on your sheets so we can move forward smoothly. If there is any confusion on the edit let me know as I don't know everything.
    3) Rough posting speed in case the group is a bit large and we have to tidy it a bit. Hopefully it will be fine as is. A larger group might actually help your chances of survival.
    4)Any last questions before we finish the recruitment thread
    Yes, still interested. I can post multiple times per day, depending on the board. I’m in an odd time zone though (Singapore). What is the range increment on the stone spear?
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

Still interested, I fixed the final stuff on my sheet, can post 2-4 times a week unless it's a holiday/intense shopping period as I work retail (sigh) and I guess we all got in?
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKirah View Post
    Huh, the Magic Item Compendium has them listed as 50GP. SRD has them as 250 though, so there's that. Can I go for 2x Braids of Dire Shifting from Races of Eberron pg 174 (100gp each) and get 50gp back in change?

I will take that 1hp, thanks!
    Sure that's fine. The whole price difference with potion thing is weird. I'm thinking maybe one was either cost price? Or the publishers never sat down and talked with one another lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
    Yes, still interested. I can post multiple times per day, depending on the board. I’m in an odd time zone though (Singapore). What is the range increment on the stone spear?
    Ah my bad its 60ft range at lvl 1 I must have forgotten to write it.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Still interested, I fixed the final stuff on my sheet, can post 2-4 times a week unless it's a holiday/intense shopping period as I work retail (sigh) and I guess we all got in?
    Gotcha gotcha retail isnt fun I did that for maybe 5 years. Now im just doing receiver/stocker position after leaving the army lol also not everyone got in think we lost roughly 5 people to the void xD
    Show

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Hello there.

Are we still in it to win it?
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig